Vote Change Frequency Theory

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Vote Change Frequency Theory

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Firebringer »

So, I have semi working theory lately, and its mostly something I noticed in my observations of players and vote changes. Forewarning ahead of time, I don't believe this is telling for all players, but I think it can be for some.

Now this can be maybe subsection if guess of vote count analysis but its really just tracking the specific vote changes of a player. Who they voted/unvoted and how often they would vote change over a game/time span.

I have noticed some players can widely change this behavior between alignments. I have seen some who go massive conservative with vote changes in scum but very liberal in it as town. Sometimes its true of the inverse, but that I think I have only seen once.

So this is kind of general question with me already giving you thoughts on subject.

How much do you think you change your vote during a game depending on alignment as the only variable? [This is ignoring reads/situations/all else]
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Mafia Discussion”