Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How is my content forced
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:06 am

Post by MariaR »

Something seems off about me and yet Gerry's joining the same wagon as me TYEERYREXYR5XUY5
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Joshz »

we should play after this ends
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Joshz »

Unvote

VOTE: errantparabola
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Joshz »

Just kidding

Unvote

VOTE: mykonian

But ep is not as lock town as I thought
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:14 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 524, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 506, gerryoat wrote:
In post 295, Joshz wrote:Yea PS = pokemon showdown
battle me on pokemon showdown sometime. who else plays??

Also, i kinda lean town on Josh right now for a few different reasons. MTD can you explain the scumread on him besides the argument things? I really don't see how causing arguments is scummy in itself as it can show partner or non partner reads.
I play PS
I'm kinda good
Lol you tryna lose? :lol:
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:14 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 526, MariaR wrote:Something seems off about me and yet Gerry's joining the same wagon as me TYEERYREXYR5XUY5
Yes, how does it make you feel that your scumread is voting the person you're voting?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:15 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 525, Gamma Emerald wrote:How is my content forced
It just is, and it doesn't even look like you're trying to scumhunt, more along going with the motions.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Errantparabola »

MTD
In post 184, MTD wrote:If you say it exists but is not a scumtell, then what do you explain the inconsistency with?
humanity

--
kraska
In post 209, kraska77 wrote:i feel theres a lot of genuinity in how chaotic this post is that scum can rarely convincingly fake
I thought the same thing, but I do think that to make that the singular focus of a townread would be underestimation
kraska looks okay so far.

--
GBTroub
In post 236, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:myko's interactions with maria and josh and lack of any interaction with kyouko are all really bugging me. plus his approach to reading people this game is kinda ick (like the color of his name) and feels disingenuous.
uff. could you cite some posts? and don't hate on the puke green
i'm liking a myko wagon less and less
gamma is a fantastic pressure point

--
Transcend
In post 307, Transcend wrote:HOLD ON LET ME FINISH READING THERS BEEN LIKE 5000 VOTES ON GAMMA DONT FUCKING HAMMER TIL IM DONE READING
Can't judge any of your early content either way but I like this post (regardless of gamma's alignment)
I agree with a lot of the stuff you're saying (re: nadroj post and maria vote

--
mykonian

myko i'm curious as to your thoughts on nadroj
and in regards to whether or not i'm going to let transcend get away with backtracking, the answer is yes
where's the scum motive here-- what warrants a vote?

--
In post 348, Joshz wrote:Someone answer this before I post more: how experienceVOTE: d is MTD?
I dunno man, he's the site admin
In post 301, XnadrojX wrote:As for my reads, on the scum side Gerryoat had weird reactions to votes on him, but I can't really find anyone else particularly scummy (bar Transcend trolling)

On the nullish side, Gamma and My go here their arguments look more to me like drunk Town v another drunk Town.

On the Town side, I think gigabyteTroubadour has been Townish since he subbed in. I also think I would trust MariaR when it comes down to it.

As for the rest, they're mostly very slight reads that I feel will easily sway and therefore will not post here
VOTE: nadroj
In post 437, Gamma Emerald wrote:LOL
Also how's my new sig
http://forum.mafiascum.net/memberlist.p ... le&u=21962
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:18 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

oh fuck i forgot i was in a mafia game uh fuck here's a phonepost prodge; i was busy yesterday and probs today so:

transcend how are you like considering a scum!Maria while having mykonian as your top scumread... i mean i realize you can read slots separately but like maria is basically conftown to me because i'm scumreading mykonian and i just??? can't get through my cogdis of seeing a possibly scum maria. dunno man.

kraska, are you mykonian's buddy?? :eek: just curious. anyway, i'm kind of liking kyouko's last few posts for some reason (he's not a fmott quite yet but idk i'm not scumreading them as hard as his last posts) so i don't think i really could swing for that lynch? we need to have a back and fourth about this because idfk how i'm going to sort you and you're a :right: PRIORITY :left: sort

also idk if i like larges. might ask to replace into it but yeah. tried one and hated it.

i think mykonian wrote something in response to me (and i need to catch up in general) but i'll get back to that when i have time zzzzzz

also gerry looks better than before, his sudden attempt to try feels pretty genuine. gamma vote is pretty good too. tbh it wouldn't shock me if the whole elitism triad were town this game
Errantparabola wrote:
GBTroub
In post 236, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:myko's interactions with maria and josh and lack of any interaction with kyouko are all really bugging me. plus his approach to reading people this game is kinda ick (like the color of his name) and feels disingenuous.
uff. could you cite some posts? and don't hate on the puke green
i'm liking a myko wagon less and less
gamma is a fantastic pressure point
In post 33, mykonian wrote:
In post 32, MariaR wrote:
In post 31, MTD wrote:I did tell you why i do not think it was the same type of post, let alone "the same exact post".
It was the same post is it was 100% useless with no value in saying any of it.
bingo, you are correct. My first post was a blank, it said nothing at all. Why in the world would anyone want to copy a blank post.
You
get it, because you analyse other peoples posts. Why doesn't Gamma and mindlessly goes with the flow?

vote Gamma
this and kinda felt like buddying, like Maria disagreed with mykonian's whole premise regarding early gamma yet mykonian keeps telling her that she "gets" it and is analytical (which is TRUE, but the way he does it feels like it's more to make her townread him or at least trust him?). It's just a weird dynamic that feels probably SvT and has some manipulative undertones to it??

wrt to josh, he just feels more like a scapegoat and i feel like mykonian isn't doing much to sort and understand him. like idk, i actually
josh's contributions and i really don't see the issue MTD and Myko have with him, i'll address their viewpoints when I have time i suppose because he's one of my stronger townreads

kyouko just feels like someone that town!mykonian would be scumreading if what mykonian has been saying is genuine. the lack of any meaningful interaction between the two of them is just a bit shocking to me.

what do you have wrong with a myko wagon? i agree that gamma is a good vote but part of that is that i think they're likely partners (and gamma is scummy on his own to me)
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:31 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 534, gigabyteTroubadour wrote: what do you have wrong with a myko wagon? i agree that gamma is a good vote but part of that is that i think they're likely partners (and gamma is scummy on his own to me)
This isn't directed at me is it? Who is this directed at? I'm voting myko currently
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:31 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

EP lol, they said they weren't liking the wagon anymore

why did u think it was for you lmao
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I was the last person whose name was mentioned in the line above, just skimmed the post, didn't realize it was directed at EP
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:42 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 533, Errantparabola wrote:myko i'm curious as to your thoughts on nadroj
and in regards to whether or not i'm going to let transcend get away with backtracking, the answer is yes
where's the scum motive here-- what warrants a vote?
Don't have any thoughts, can't remember a post of his. I'll have a look.

That he has to place votes and come up with new ideas now and then as scum. And some of them are going to be shit because he's just pretending to be town. That was one of them, and he tried to cut his losses, in my opinion, in a scummy way. He build up towards a vote, pushing some suspicion there, then rapidly left saying it was just as a response to a particular vote of Maria's, evidentaly not the case.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:45 am

Post by mykonian »

yeah you are right EP, that could very well be lurker scum. His Gerry vote is horrid, his answering of the RQS is doubtful at best. I can sheep you there.

vote xjordanx
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 531, gerryoat wrote:
In post 526, MariaR wrote:Something seems off about me and yet Gerry's joining the same wagon as me TYEERYREXYR5XUY5
Yes, how does it make you feel that your scumread is voting the person you're voting?
Shouldn't I be asking you this question
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by mykonian »

Probably should expand on the second bit. I wasn't a fan of the questionaire at that point. The game exited RVS end page 1 start page 2 already, and at that point the game was really rolling. A questionaire just slows down the game for no reason. Up till that point Jordan had poked a bit in the game but not really made an effort: sure, it's the start of the game, people fool around a bit. However, second time he comes to play, after quite a long gap, first thing he does is answer the questionaire, and I can be less bothered about the answers (though they certainly weren't remarkable enough to warrant going for the questionaire first), then follows up with "doing something" which is:
In post 156, XnadrojX wrote:VOTE: Gerryoat

Nice ISO there m8
Which is as noncommittal as you can get, choice of vote and reason.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Joshz »

I got hit by a car today :)

Jordan might be scum but I wouldn't really want a lynch outside of gamma mykonian today, lynching Jordan doesn't give us anything either way because he hasn't really buddies anyone or done.. anything. if we lynch him and he flips scum we aren't rly closer to finding the other scum and if he flips town nothing gets accomplished at all. He seems like a really easy push for scum to either start (luv u ep) or wagon on (myko) idr if anyone else has voted him so please correct me.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Joshz »

And I was the first person to call his read post bad iirc, don't get me wrong I definitely think he could potentially be scum, but I don't think he's a day 1 lynch
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That's actually pretty funny
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by XnadrojX »

In post 516, MTD wrote:
In post 514, gerryoat wrote:
In post 512, MTD wrote:I'd be happy if you could try to bundle some of your thoughts into single posts i think.
Sure thing, friend. But, in the meantime, could you please answer?
In post 506, gerryoat wrote:MTD can you explain the scumread on him besides the argument things? I really don't see how causing arguments is scummy in itself as it can show partner or non partner reads.
I presumed you hadnt read up yet because with the posts i made so far your question does not really make sense at all.
I never based my read on him starting arguments, the one post now where i even mentioned those was in reply to people defending him.
I also never said he started arguments, i said that he tried to devolve the arguments i started into meaningless semantics.
So idk, maybe just read my posts next time?
Why could I not be a day 1 lynch if I'm scum?

UNVOTE: Gerry
I main LC btw
VOTE: Josh
If you read me, why not lynch me? Why am I not supposed to be lynched day 1?
Show
Transcend: His name is Jordan backwards, just call him Jordan.
Something_Smart: Your name is Dnecsnart backwards, should I call you Dnecsnart?
Transcend: lol that actually sounds funny

I've got a wiki!
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by XnadrojX »

Uhhhhhhh I quotes the wrong post. I meant to quote the one where Josh said that I'm not Day 1 lymch
Show
Transcend: His name is Jordan backwards, just call him Jordan.
Something_Smart: Your name is Dnecsnart backwards, should I call you Dnecsnart?
Transcend: lol that actually sounds funny

I've got a wiki!
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Joshz »

I explained that literally in my post and I'm trying really hard not to insult your intelligence because this is the second time you've done that
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Joshz »

Lemme walk u through it. If you are scum you are a good lynch. Cool. Grats. Except what if you're not scum? We gain just about no information about anything. You haven't contributed anyrhing of value bar an awful reads post and have no relationship with any player for the most part. Whereas a mykonian or a gamma lynch actually gives lots of stuff to work with. It might be worth lynching you if you were 90% scum in my eyes but you're like 50% scum if that, I am not confident in as lynch on you because I think you're an easy scum push as I said in my last post if you actually read it.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Joshz »

I am 75% sure mykonian is scum and 70% gamma is. They're bigger scum reads that also have bigger payoff if they do flip town. Risk = lower and reward = higher, not rocket science zz

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”