DEFCON MAFIA 4.0 - To War!

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Vi »

Too many people are asking me to play this game ._.

1) Could you please update the Role PMs to include factional abilities, 72 hours to 48 hours to fit the new nuke timer, and flavor that actually includes Russia and not the EU?
2) I am going to be V/LA for two weeks beginning next Friday. Access could be zero. Is this disqualifying?
3) Can Strategic Missile Defense self-target?
4) Come to think of it, has anyone figured out why they would want to use defensive nukes at all?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Vi »

Also, Nukebringer's avatar needs to be wearing a ridiculous orange wig to go along with that smirk.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 37, Andrius wrote:2. Well, if you're looking at zero access, I'd say no. If you
wanted to
, assuming we don't go into TOTAL WAR, DEFCONs 5/4 will take 6 days total, and then 3 and 2 are normal Day Phases. I need not explain the game to you since you know it well enough but two weeks with sparse posting could be done. Entirely up to you. I won't pressure you one way or the other.
Okay.
Sorry, Master Baker and everyone else, but it's probably most responsible (beyond "didn't you quit Mafia at least twice already") for me to sit this one out.
I expect each and every one of you to campaign for the funniest poster/most enjoyable/best moment Scummies in my absence.

Return to “Completed Signups”