Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:27 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 699, gerryoat wrote:
In post 669, gerryoat wrote:
In post 661, MariaR wrote:Yo Gerry you keep tip toeing around voting me please either put your money where your mouth is and vote me or do something useful.
This is what I mean by posturing.

1.) You see that I'm voting Gamma

2.) Acknowledge i'm voting Gamma

3.) Say my scumhunting is bad

4.) Quote a post of me asking Josh to lynch Gamma acting surprised.

5.) deflect the fact that I am asking you why you'd say my scumhunting was bad when you knew I was voting your scumread

6.) Act like I'm not doing anything useful when you just admitted that you were happy that I was trying to get your read lynched.

7.) Decide to not answer the questions and then get defensive when pushed on the reasonable questions.

These sequence of events show that either your acting scatterbrained right now, or the fact that you are falsifying reads and are contradicting yourself.
Hi, everyone. Is what maria did in these sequences contradicting? Yes or no
I never did this because as I said it was a joke to me
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:33 am

Post by MariaR »

Like the reason I was acting scatterbrained was cause I was confused on your question because you took my joke posts as srs reads
I can't real defend something to me was never real/happened in the first place.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:34 am

Post by kraska77 »

Hey can u 2 take a break from the thread before u vomit another 10 pages of nothing
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:35 am

Post by kraska77 »

Maria reads list please
Josh reads list please and why is ep scum?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 704, kraska77 wrote:Maria reads list please
I'll give reads when I feel like it and you'll deal with my play until I'm nk'd or lynched *shrug*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:36 am

Post by PenguinPower »

ssbm_Kyouko is being prodded. He has 48 hours to make a substantive, game advancing post or he will be replaced.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Joshz »

Why don't u read my post(s) on it I both made and asked people to reply to a page later :)(:
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 705, MariaR wrote:
I'll give reads when I feel like it and you'll deal with my play until I'm nk'd or lynched *shrug*
Idc if you're town this is a very annoying and unproductive attitude (shoutouts mykonian and gamma who will probs call me a hypocrite)
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:40 am

Post by kraska77 »

Seriously?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:40 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 708, Joshz wrote:
Idc if you're town this is a very annoying and unproductive attitude (shoutouts mykonian and gamma who will probs call me a hypocrite)
I dIslike giving reads lists so I'll give reads when I want I'm not changing my play for anyone. already did that once
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Joshz »

It's not about posting read posts, "and you'll deal with my play until I'm nk'd or lynched *shrug*" is what I take issue with
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:42 am

Post by kraska77 »

Josh sorry I missed your post on ep somehow...I'm skimming along from phone
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 711, Joshz wrote:It's not about posting read posts, "and you'll deal with my play until I'm nk'd or lynched *shrug*" is what I take issue with
I mean it's true it's how I play I don't see the issue with it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Transcend »

Hey can u 2 take a break from the thread before u vomit another 10 pages of nothing
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:45 am

Post by kraska77 »

*deep breaths* that's bs. U have me reads in every one of our last games together when I asked u for them
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:48 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm rather tired but if I don't post now I'll have to catch up 5-6 pages tomorrow. Short posts:
In post 654, Transcend wrote:Gamma's a mislynch
Yes.
In post 665, MariaR wrote:meh I'ma just chill and let yall lynch myd and then laugh when gamma is dancing in his scum pt
False dichotomy, 3rd option, lets lynch Jordan.
In post 671, Joshz wrote:Call me crazy

My gut is feeling an ep lynch. He's had a couple good wall posts... and that's about it. He's gone for two low risk votes being gamma and Jordan, about and hasn't followed through convincing us to vote them. And seeing as nobody else replied I take it nobody besides mykonian and EP have a scum read on Jordan, further convincing me it was a failed attempt at an easy lynch. I town read ep hard initially and that is also interesting to note, because he's fairly experienced from what I can tell so he'd know how to appear townie and yet after he generated some discussion he disappeared until he next wallpost. Scroll through his iso, there's a ton of fluff and he only starts discussions, not participates for the most part, which removes responsibility.
Starting discussions is not a scum habit. EP's activity is a concern, not the content of his posts. He's moving upstream enough that I worry least about him.
In post 682, MariaR wrote:I've seen people keep saying there's prob a scum in myd/Gamma and everyone picks myd why?
He seems like he's really scumhunting unlike gamma
(read my spoiler on gamma again ty)
More false dichotomy, 3rd option, lets lynch Jordan, the lurkerscum with the bad votes.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:49 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 715, kraska77 wrote:*deep breaths* that's bs. U have me reads in every one of our last games together when I asked u for them
Good thing I don't wanna give any this game then
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:49 am

Post by kraska77 »

If you wanna pull the woe is me card instead of like....playing the game? Then tell me so I stop wasting time trying to engage you
Pedit: okay thx
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:51 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm not playing the woe on me card already did that once and it fooled you quite good if I remember correctly
I just don't wanna give reads to spite everyone ^_^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:52 am

Post by MariaR »

I pref to give reads when I'm confident in my reads and not little tiny shambles
so tomorrow I'll think on outing a few.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Transcend »

*deep breaths* that's bs. U have me reads in every one of our last games together when I asked u for them
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 716, mykonian wrote:I'm rather tired but if I don't post now I'll have to catch up 5-6 pages tomorrow. Short posts:
In post 654, Transcend wrote:Gamma's a mislynch
Yes.
In post 665, MariaR wrote:meh I'ma just chill and let yall lynch myd and then laugh when gamma is dancing in his scum pt
False dichotomy, 3rd option, lets lynch Jordan.

My gut is feeling an ep lynch. He's had a couple good wall posts... and that's about it. He's gone for two low risk votes being gamma and Jordan, about and hasn't followed through convincing us to vote them. And seeing as nobody else replied I take it nobody besides mykonian and EP have a scum read on Jordan, further convincing me it was a failed attempt at an easy lynch. I town read ep hard initially and that is also interesting to note, because he's fairly experienced from what I can tell so he'd know how to appear townie and yet after he generated some discussion he disappeared until he next wallpost. Scroll through his iso, there's a ton of fluff and he only starts discussions, not participates for the most part, which removes responsibility.
Starting discussions is not a scum habit. EP's activity is a concern, not the content of his posts. He's moving upstream enough that I worry least about him.
In post 682, MariaR wrote:I've seen people keep saying there's prob a scum in myd/Gamma and everyone picks myd why?
He seems like he's really scumhunting unlike gamma
(read my spoiler on gamma again ty)
More false dichotomy, 3rd option, lets lynch Jordan, the lurkerscum with the bad votes.
Youre right. Starting discussion is not a scum habit. And that's what an experienced player like you or ep would know and why he would generate discussion. And really, nothing he posted was that great. Jordan is exactly who scum would target (provided he isn't scum himself). His activity combined with his posts have concerned me. He has it set up so no matter who we lynch he gets off scott free and that bothers me. I didn't worry about him either - i had him as my strongest town read. And what I've learned is that your strongest town reads are the ones that can lose you the game if you're wrong, so I went back, looked at ep, and realized he could very well be scum.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Been following this but the conversation on myko somewhat died out. I see what you're trying to say about EP's activity, but why don't you think the same of me? I like his iso, he's keeping people talking about their SRs.
I'm on lunch now, will read nadroj after work, but as I was following the game his posts seemed fine. I'll have to look at Maria as well. I didn't feel like she was being too serious but from what Gerry/kraska are saying it sounds like she might be more likely than one of myko/gamma which is where I was thinking a good lynch would be for today.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 708, Joshz wrote:
You've actually been productive so you're fine, and anyway it's not the same. You don't need to give reads in order to play.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”