NY 198: Nexus is Now a New Normal Mafia (Game Over)

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Zach

Made it just in time.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 41, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 18, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Zach

Made it just in time.

:roll:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I didn't even realize RB was in this game.

It seems like a few of you have never played with TF before.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 72, Killthestory wrote:oh man meta cards

here we go

p-edit: Oh shit this is turning into a faction war. fuck that, i'm on faction zulfy all the way.
What's wrong with meta?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 80, Killthestory wrote:
In post 74, rb wrote:also i can policy lynch Gamma Emerald literally any time - his posts usually so long-winded and numerous, plus he likes to think of himself as being good at the game or something which is a rly nauseating combo and i literally can't be bothered ever trying to sort his slot. if anyone thinks he's scum we can speedlynch ok
sure agreed.

@vert, nothing, but i don't like stopping entire accusations because of meta.

@rb, so basically the people that disagree with you/policy? i wonder if it's because i've exposed you as scum.
I don't either but he's like this and I'm starting to think it's NAI for him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 83, Zulfy wrote:
In post 27, TwoFace wrote:
In post 24, Killthestory wrote:RVS is over. There's only two acceptable people to vote for.
No it's not. Even if it were somehow over, people are allowed to rvs.

Didn't you just say you were going to stop doing dumb shit? That's not working out very well
In post 31, TwoFace wrote:
Well 1. You would have to have imposing stature. You don't.

2. You'd have to be right about me that I'm scum. You aren't.

So if you're town, go sit at the kiddie table while the grown ups play the game.
In post 33, TwoFace wrote:
Somebody hear something? Meh must be the wind
In post 36, TwoFace wrote:
*Image*
In post 40, TwoFace wrote:Funny since I haven't even been defensive yet. But thanks for proving you're a crappy player. No respectable player plays the defensive card anymore.

I can ignore you the remainder of the game.
In post 44, TwoFace wrote:
In post 43, Zulfy wrote:Anyway mr TwoFace, simply make direct eye contact with my vote on you and I shall remove it.
I don't care about votes on me. Leave it if you want.
That's the meat of it. The bolded shit is Completely Useless Poop, it's like a third of the stuff he wrote. The rest is unimpressive.

My shade is justified.
Pedit: You playing is not indicative of you playing well.
So filler basically? NAI.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 108, Zulfy wrote:The lesson we learned tonight is that arguing on the internet is an invalid form of playing this game but a form of playing this game nonetheless.
Seems like you're acknowledging you made a lot of noise that led nowhere. You sound defeated.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 121, rb wrote:
In post 117, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 108, Zulfy wrote:The lesson we learned tonight is that arguing on the internet is an invalid form of playing this game but a form of playing this game nonetheless.
Seems like you're acknowledging you made a lot of noise that led nowhere. You sound defeated.
vote zulfy with me already my god
I'm not SR at the moment. To be honest, that try hard vote on TF while bad, did get us out of RVS very quickly and I don't think scum would purposefully try to get the town out of that stage as quickly as we did.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 138, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 88, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 80, Killthestory wrote:
In post 74, rb wrote:also i can policy lynch Gamma Emerald literally any time - his posts usually so long-winded and numerous, plus he likes to think of himself as being good at the game or something which is a rly nauseating combo and i literally can't be bothered ever trying to sort his slot. if anyone thinks he's scum we can speedlynch ok
sure agreed.

@vert, nothing, but i don't like stopping entire accusations because of meta.

@rb, so basically the people that disagree with you/policy? i wonder if it's because i've exposed you as scum.
I don't either but he's like this and I'm starting to think it's NAI for him.
If this is about me it's NAI
I've sunk into a scumplay rut I feel. I end up doing things that screw me over.
It wasn't. I also didn't realize you were in this game though. Hello!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Drealm:
What do you like about Transcend's content? Are you reads similar to his?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 161, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Drealm:
What do you like about Transcend's content? Are your reads similar to his?
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 163, drealmerz7 wrote:I wouldn't say I necessarily LIKE it, I just like it a lot better than Killthestory's

I commented as such to point out to Kts and the rest that such a post was ironic, at least in m view

definitely not a "oooh I like transcend's posts" comment by any stretch

but, to answer the question "What do you like about Transcend's content? Are your reads similar to his?" apart from any of that ^

not much in the way of content-mattering - I like that it is non-abrasive and to the point, I like that I can see his reads easily enough, I like that he's not playing like some other players in this game (I'm feeling a lot of "quickslaps" going around - mehh, to that) - my reads aren't similar to his at all

I really only have 1 read as of yet anyway, and my vote is there

I'd like more players to say more before the thread gets overrun by madness

"I KNOW EVERYTHING NOWWWWW DARRRRR!!!"
I figured as much.

Could you explain how finding KT's content stinky makes him for sure scum? What's the scum motivation behind testing the waters with TF and opposing a Zulfy lynch so adamantly?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 172, drealmerz7 wrote:no one's for sure scum - stinky content doesn't necessarily make for scum just as good content doesn't make for necessarily town - it's all about the live (seemingly live) dynamic in each specific situation/individual - he seems to be causing more contention than scum-hunting, what scum-hunting is there seems arbitrary and empty, like it's for show like the rest of his content

his motivation is to not allow us to generate any good reads and waste our time and energy on his shite
I didn't really find he was trying to make a show with his play, felt more like general RVS silliness and than later on his play read very genuine to me. It seemed clear he reads being overly defensive during that stage of the game of a scum tell and he made that known somewhat by asking people to sheep him.

With that being said I see no signs of scum hunting in his ISO after doing a quick reread but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now since it's still early.
In post 173, rb wrote:
In post 171, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 163, drealmerz7 wrote:I wouldn't say I necessarily LIKE it, I just like it a lot better than Killthestory's

I commented as such to point out to Kts and the rest that such a post was ironic, at least in m view

definitely not a "oooh I like transcend's posts" comment by any stretch

but, to answer the question "What do you like about Transcend's content? Are your reads similar to his?" apart from any of that ^

not much in the way of content-mattering - I like that it is non-abrasive and to the point, I like that I can see his reads easily enough, I like that he's not playing like some other players in this game (I'm feeling a lot of "quickslaps" going around - mehh, to that) - my reads aren't similar to his at all

I really only have 1 read as of yet anyway, and my vote is there

I'd like more players to say more before the thread gets overrun by madness

"I KNOW EVERYTHING NOWWWWW DARRRRR!!!"
I figured as much.

Could you explain how finding KT's content stinky makes him for sure scum? What's the scum motivation behind testing the waters with TF and opposing a Zulfy lynch so adamantly?

Motivation: Zulfy presents superficially as a stronger player, he wouldn't be an easy lynch whether he was town or scum. As a scumteam it'd be easy for KTS + Zulfy to make a faux townblock and take control of the town. TF on the other hand seems weaker.

Say KTS was scum and both of them were town, it serves 2 purposes:
1. strengthens the divide between 2 town players
2. gets a stronger town on his side and
3. i'm town too, so that creates a 3-way wedge between 2 strong town players, while leaving another mislynch target in play

I'm saving it but I have other reasons for KTS being scum as well.
Didn't consider this at all but it makes a lot of sense, I just don't see it that way at the moment. His push for a TF lynch seems real.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm in agreement with Pine on that it's impossible to get even a weak town read on anyone right now and it's probably going to be like that for a while.

I'm going to go with my gut here and UNVOTE:

VOTE: Zulfy

Every single one of his posts reads very off to me. It's like he has some sort of hidden agenda that doesn't seem to be in the best interest of the town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Transcend mentioned something about liking his reads or something like that if I recall correctly. How he's TR him based on that alone though I don't know.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not really answering him for though. I didn't say how Transcend finds liking someone's reads is worthy of putting someone in your town like at this stage of the game. I understand your concern though, I just thought everyone had saw he mentioned that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 306, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 302, Zulfy wrote:
In post 297, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 202, Transcend wrote:shadow he plays like this as either alignment

also if you thought kts might have been living up to his scum meta, how come you didn't jump on the forming bandwagon on him?

VOTE: Shadow_step
This looks OK
VOTE: Shadow Step
How do you feel about shadow_step 's response?
In post 229, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 202, Transcend wrote:shadow he plays like this as either alignment

also if you thought kts might have been living up to his scum meta, how come you didn't jump on the forming bandwagon on him?

VOTE: Shadow_step
Which is why I asked Dav why he thought kts was town based on a "recent game", if his town and scum games were so radically different it would be too easy which generally isn't the case.
Not impressed.
I want Shadow to come out and play.
Why specifically Shadow as opposed to Aero, Dave, or Zach? This feels like a copout reason because you can't explain why you followed Transcend's train of thought
In post 333, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 17, Zulfy wrote:
In post 8, Aeronaut wrote:Dang, you caught me
In post 12, TwoFace wrote:Dang you caught us
Actually no, this.

This is one guy mimicking another guy.
There's no need to mimic unless you don't know how you should be acting.
The only reason you wouldn't know how you should be acting is if you're scum.

This is much better.

Plus also I don't wanna look at that avi for 2 months so
VOTE: TwoFace

Pedit: Same hello
@TF: this is his third post.
VOTE: TwoFace
Didn't your first reaction that post indicate that you found it scummy and those found Zulfy scummy? Why do you suddenly like it now?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Zulfy:
I reread. Last night, some of your posts did read off to me, but I thought I was reading too deep and considering how late I was up last night, I just decided to sleep on it and do a reread in the morning. Which I did. And your posts still read off to me.

Your vote for TF for example where you say one doesn't have a reason to mimic others unless they're scum isn't true. Town do as well, especially players who are new to mafia, don't know what to do, or just have a play style that leads them to being very unconfident and unsure a lot of time. Not saying this is the case for TF, but in general I don't find mimicking scummy and the fact that you felt strongly about it to the point where you made it the reason for your first serious vote pinged me a bit despite how try hard it felt.

As well as your interactions with him. You don't believe TF is playing well and your only support for this is that you bold a bunch of things in his ISO that imply he's posting filler when several other players at the time could have been accused of the same. I'd argue you could go through anyone's ISO right now and accuse them of posting only filler. Your case on him is very weak and it doesn't even read like you find him scummy, you just seem like you want to keep pointing it out in hopes someone else latches on.

And then just the way you say things. It's like a character you're trying to put on. It may be that you're just weird like this in general as Jar had pointed out and I might have to just accept that but my gut keeps nagging me about it at the moment.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Am I missing something with Pine? I don't get his SR on KTS and that may be a valid reason for suspicion but I can see where he got his town read on rb and he did say it was a very weak one. rb's case for Zulfy seemed a lot stronger than KT's case for TF.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Pine:
My word choice was poor, it was not that I didn't get your case on him, I just don't see it how you see it. The first three posts you quoted read like RVS silliness to me. The misrepresentation post and him wanting people to not talk about the RVS wagon on Aero is exactly some of what you accuse him of but I think is this is how is, so they feel genuine to me. So in short, it's just anti-town play which is NAI. The only damning thing in there is how strongly he seems to be town reading Zulfy and him openly admitting that he would be down to policy lynch GE but I don't think he was serious about the latter. If he is though, I'd like him to explain why. GE hasn't done anything policy lynch worthy in my opinion and based on my experiences with him I don't think he will.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 353, Zulfy wrote:
In post 344, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Zulfy:
I reread. Last night, some of your posts did read off to me, but I thought I was reading too deep and considering how late I was up last night, I just decided to sleep on it and do a reread in the morning. Which I did. And your posts still read off to me.

Your vote for TF for example where you say one doesn't have a reason to mimic others unless they're scum isn't true. Town do as well, especially players who are new to mafia, don't know what to do, or just have a play style that leads them to being very unconfident and unsure a lot of time. Not saying this is the case for TF, but in general I don't find mimicking scummy and the fact that you felt strongly about it to the point where you made it the reason for your first serious vote pinged me a bit despite how try hard it felt.

As well as your interactions with him. You don't believe TF is playing well and your only support for this is that you bold a bunch of things in his ISO that imply he's posting filler when several other players at the time could have been accused of the same. I'd argue you could go through anyone's ISO right now and accuse them of posting only filler. Your case on him is very weak and it doesn't even read like you find him scummy, you just seem like you wep pointing it out in hopes someone else latches on.

And then just the way you say things. It's like a character you're trying to put on. It may be that you're just weird like this in general as Jar had pointed out and I might have to just accept that but my gut keeps nagging me about it at the moment.
I will make no apologies for being try hard. It got me a good score on my ACT and helped me win all my kickball games.

I jumped on what I had to jump on and the gamestate has benefitted for it. Perhaps you are right about the NaI nature of mimicry but TF's uselessness (which is unparalleled by anyone else who continues posting, I am sure others agree here) is what keeps my vote on him.
I'll admit, you did get us out of RVS rather quickly and I appreciate that, but I don't think the game state is any better off for it but I think this is due to factors that are out of your control.

Could you explain why you're voting for Pine if you haven't already?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Pine's not even really pushing the KTS lynch though compared to like rb. He's just putting his vote out there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I thought 77's vote on me was a joke honestly. I see her point about RB, but at the same time you have to show you're making the effort and I haven't seen that from her. It's one thing if you were attempting to interact with slots and those attempts were getting lost in the shuffle, but she's not doing that and it looks like she's starting to use that as an excuse for her lack of content which doesn't sit well with me.

VOTE: 77

Transcend seems a lot a more bearable than usual.

I can kind of sympathize with Pine, I use to play in a similar way and still do. It's a wait and see with him to see how his reads come along and whether or not he's really following the game or just using the stuck in the past and failing to adapt gimmick to coast freely.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well the text size of your vote and the fact that some girls are bubbly in real life so I thought you were trying to project that when you voted for me. I realized it was a serious vote when I took a look at your ISO and realized it wasn't an RVS post/vote.

I have weak scum reads on you, Aero, Gamma, and Zulfy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Don't get upset because I didn't take your vote seriously now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Also your reaction looks so fake. If you really believed I'm scum you would have immediately voted for me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 514, kraska77 wrote:too late im VERY upset :dead:
In post 510, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:some girls are bubbly in real life
:neutral: :neutral: :neutral:
i dont really understand what this has to do with anything.......
I was explaining why I originally thought the way you voted lead me to believe your vote was a joke.
In post 515, kraska77 wrote:
In post 513, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Also your reaction looks so fake. If you really believed I'm scum you would have immediately voted for me.
too bad i can only vote one person at a time
And you can't or won't move your vote because? Your SR on Pine is that strong?
In post 517, kraska77 wrote:
In post 510, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well the text size of your vote and the fact that some girls are bubbly in real life so I thought you were trying to project that when you voted for me. I realized it was a serious vote when I took a look at your ISO and realized it wasn't an RVS post/vote.

I have weak scum reads on you, Aero, Gamma, and Zulfy.
expand on ur other scumreads?
looks to me like ure just calling aero scum because some of the vocal players are
Zulfy - I didn't like his reasoning for voting Pine, his interactions with TF, and the way he's been posting makes me think he's putting on a character and/or has some sort of hidden agenda.

Gamma - I didn't like his Shadow vote or his reasoning for it.

Aero - I don't usually SR people based on activity but I believe this is different since I think he's game avoiding. I don't think anyone is actually seriously SR him for his reaction to people voting him during RVS.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 544, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 214, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm in agreement with Pine on that it's impossible to get even a weak town read on anyone right now and it's probably going to be like that for a while.

I'm going to go with my gut here and UNVOTE:

VOTE: Zulfy

Every single one of his posts reads very off to me. It's like he has some sort of hidden agenda that doesn't seem to be in the best interest of the town.

VOTE: LUV

Yeah. This was bad but it's not the only thing. All of your posts seem very polished.
What makes it bad? I was just following my strongest and only SR at the time in an effort to see if it would go away or get stronger.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Jar, your problem with RB seems to be that you don't agree on his assessment on Pine's early game. You're confusing what he believes to be good early game play in general with him finding nothing really wrong with Pine's early game play. Meaning you're confusing his opinion on how one should play the early game with him realizing that Pine has a drastically different play style from the norm here and seeing nothing glaringly wrong with that.

I will agree with you though that the level of confidence RB has in not getting lynched today is concerning. Almost like he knows he's pulling the strings here and is in control.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 597, TwoFace wrote:Jar. You're way aggressive this game. Why?
This seems like normal Jar so far.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 607, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 604, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I will agree with you though that the level of confidence RB has in not getting lynched today is concerning.
How is this agreeing with me? Where do I state anything like this?
You seem to be conveying that in
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Pine:
Why are you town reading Gamma?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I guess I just need to see more from him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@rb:
Why Dave? I like how he came to his read on KTS and I don't find his comments in regards to Pine's wagon scummy at all. He also doesn't seem like he's actively lurking since he did say he'll be v/LA

What do you think about Drealm hammering? He was voting on policy if I recall correctly and it didn't really seem like he was too upset with 77 self voting but moreso at the fact that he had to bus.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I can buy Shadow doubting himself I guess or just not wanting the thread to get huge since he did say he was glad Transcend was trying a different approach this game. Still doesn't excuse his Day 1 play though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 761, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 706, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: What do you think about Drealm hammering? He was voting on policy if I recall correctly and it didn't really seem like he was too upset with 77 self voting but moreso at the fact that he had to bus.
wow, way to paint that how you want to see it!!!

I wasn't upset with the self vote at all (pine was, oddly, and his dichotomous stance as I see at at EoD is weird), because to me it makes things easy: self-voters must die. No way that shit escapes a hammer on my watch. The "if you're town replace now!" is weird to me, it should have been preceeded by "OMG if you're town unvote, if you're town you don't do that", but, it jumps to "replace now." In my experience if a player posts for a replacement, it's likely that other players will unvote very fast because of incoming doubts. My view of Pine is that he would have PL hammered himself, but why didn't he? As town you NEVER let that escape / give it a chance to undo. It could be nothing, but I found it off. and the WHAT THE FUCK feels like it could be a scum-buddy shock more than townie shock (I wasn't totally surprised to see that from kraska, it was kind of like "ohokay then, time to die!"

I killed that fucker hard with pleasure. It was simple. Uzi reading into it as they did is possibly telling.

Shadow's reaction after my hammer at first inclined me to think I hammered a scum-buddy, but does scum really say that? Maybe if they slip and press enter, but, calculated scum says nothing just so that they don't become a focal point about it the next Day. You can WIFOM that, but I'ma say, no, I don't think so in this case.

I'm more inclined to look at the votes off of kraska, it happened too fast and unexpectedly for there to certainly be busers. I'm looking at dave and Pine today. Dave is my preferred choice.
I'm having trouble understanding most of what you're trying to say in the first paragraph, could you rephrase? I still don't see a logical reason as to why you hammered without stating intent and letting her claim.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 772, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anyways
VOTE: JarJar
Why?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't think Jar was trying to derail 77's wagon. I think he just took a misunderstanding way too far and ended up tunneling foolishly.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nevermind Drealm, I understand now. After rereading I'm not sure if I believe Pine. How did you not see the VC but saw my question towards you about Gamma? My question was the second post of page 28.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Drealm:
Well outside of me not believing Pine claiming to be blind, I don't have any other reasons to SR him right now. I disagree about who he thinks is scum but the way KTS is laying back and just popping up to vote is making me a little suspicious.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I like a lot of Zulfy's recent posts, seems like he's trying to figure things out.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 834, Zachstralkita wrote:
In [url=httpot ://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8531860#p8531860]post 796[/url], rb wrote:
In post 775, Zachstralkita wrote:ok well you guys can chill this day just started
bro just sheep me to victory, shadow is 95% scum
except i feel like games should be more like hey lets find out who scum is rather than hey let me detect all the scum real quick so we can win in 2 pages

and I'm waiting for something.. at the moment
Waiting for what?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 843, Zachstralkita wrote:not at liberty to say

also carti betterdo than u son
Need to see the receipts. Where's that debut mixtape at?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 846, Zachstralkita wrote:Fuck you mean receipts boy? Reese LAFLARE ate you on that diss track, and u were also not looking too hot in that altercation video
I got Brittany on my arm so it's all good.
In post 847, Zachstralkita wrote:Scott and Ramona is probably my favorite Uzi track tho
Ps & Qs >
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 845, Gamma Emerald wrote:LUV back off for now
Just messing around until Shadow claims.

I'm also waiting for that catch-up Aero promised.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm a little confused here. What's going on?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No really, I'm not understanding what's going on here.

Why would you all rule out that there is a doc in this setup and why do you all believe that Zulfy has a PR and targeted me?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 919, TwoFace wrote:
In post 916, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No really, I'm not understanding what's going on here.

Why would you all rule out that there is a doc in this setup and why do you all believe that Zulfy has a PR and targeted me?
him lying seems unlikely given the current situation so I believe him. Could it be a doc save? I mean sure but when a claimed RB says he blocked you and a nk happened let's go with that.
Why would he not lie as scum here? They're in desperation mode right now. I bet he can't even tell you three reasons why he targeted me.

Also why would he claim now? This is a large, the game is far from over.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The most questionable votes on my wagon were Dave and Gamma to me so I want to start there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 951, Gamma Emerald wrote:You do know rb has claimed a guilty on someone right?
Ah I see now, I misread. So if I'm understanding correctly, Drealm, KTS, rb, and Zulfy are confirmed town. Which leaves of us a pool of about 5 players then once rb tells us who he tracked.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 958, Pine wrote:
In post 956, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 951, Gamma Emerald wrote:You do know rb has claimed a guilty on someone right?
Ah I see now, I misread. So if I'm understanding correctly, Drealm, KTS, rb, and Zulfy are confirmed town. Which leaves of us a pool of about 5 players then once rb tells us who he tracked.
KTS isn't confTown, where do you get that? I still think he might be scum. Look at his D1 play compared to D2. You're also treating yourself as confTown, which I also don't buy. It may have been coincidence, but I didn't like your reaction to the daystart flashwagon either.

The rest I agree with.
He's basically confirmed since we have ruled out that town couldn't have targeted him. I don't see how you can't see why I reacted the way I did. Nothing was questioned and everyone almost didn't get a chance to weigh in. I was legitimately confused.
In post 961, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 956, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Ah I see now, I misread. So if I'm understanding correctly, Drealm, KTS, rb, and Zulfy are confirmed town. Which leaves of us a pool of about 5 players then once rb tells us who he tracked.
Why do you think Zulf is confirmed? U were just suggesting that he's lying. How does RBs new info confirm Zulf?
I just simply overreacted and after seeing what you guys are saying, I think it's more likely that he's telling the truth. I don't know why I assumed scum would gambit like that.
In post 963, JarJarDrinks wrote:And yeah, Uzi's reaction may have been "WTF guys, I wasn't even the attacker"
Pretty much.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We could have sorted Jar if Gamma didn't hammer.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Good game! rb for MVP!

Town was seriously stacked though, scum could have definitely used a 4th guy.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”