mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 794, MariaR wrote:Can you tell me more about how I feel "off" myk
Oh, that's unfortunately worded. I meant that as a comparison between my own scumread on Jordan and theirs on you. Otherwise, what I think of you hasn't changed much since last time I discussed you. You seem reserved, you could be my blindspot scum, I don't feel like figuring it out today.
In post 795, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Myko - I want the flip on either you or gamma because I don't think you're both town. It seems like you were saying Maria and Jordan are aligned but you'd rather lynch Jordan than Maria, because Maria just feels "off", not necessarily scummy. So a Jordan flip should give you a better read on Maria, and a flip of either you or gamma will give me better info to read the other.
see, I was right to shout at you.

Fuck info lynches. Jordan is likely scum. You lynch him. Easy as that.
In post 797, Joshz wrote:
In post 761, mykonian wrote:I'd really prefer Jordan. If he flips scum that's damning for Maria, town the other way around. And where you have the advantage of knowing Maria pretty well, apparently, I don't, and I see something quite objectively scummy in Jordan. Maria is just "off". Not saying no, but really rather not.
How is it damning for Maria?
Because she could be avoiding the topic of her scumpartner in that case, compared to the situation where she's just not interested in him is pretty similar both as scum and as town. However, if it's town-scum, she'd have an easy route to jump on now, and regardless wouldn't be hesitant to say anything at all about him. The silence is curious at least.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 789, Joshz wrote:Not voting at this stage of the game on top of already being my second biggest scum read... bleh
Sorry hadn't decided a good vote yet
VOTE: Gerry
His vote on me is opportunistic
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Transcend »

^ not a good vote ^
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 795, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Myko - I want the flip on either you or gamma because I don't think you're both town. It seems like you were saying Maria and Jordan are aligned but you'd rather lynch Jordan than Maria, because Maria just feels "off", not necessarily scummy. So a Jordan flip should give you a better read on Maria, and a flip of either you or gamma will give me better info to read the other.

Neither you nor gamma strikes me as towny, and if one of you is town I think it increases the chance that the other is scum based on the way you guys were talking about 12 and 13. You said yourself something about scum being most vulnerable at the start of the game before there is really a flow to follow. I'm not sure which of you is scum, or if you're both scum, from that alone, but neither of you are convincing me otherwise since then.
Would lynch this too.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The fact ssbm is still focusing on 12/13 is bad
<Embrace The Void>

Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

i'm really sorry about inactivity. real life is destroying me recently and i'm struggling to stay on top of things.
the worst has almost passed, give me a little bit and i'll be back
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by kraska77 »

giga where did u disappear to =(
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Transcend »

giga where did u disappear to =(
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by kraska77 »

stop it -_-
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:The fact ssbm is still focusing on 12/13 is bad
I'm not
focusing
on 12/13. 12/13 and the conversation to follow involved several players and was pretty polarizing early on, before people really started outing reads that would help scum blend in. After the conversation about that died out, the things said by you both have not caused me to think you are any more towny, and some of the things said have made me think you're both scummier. You both have had enough time and posts to convince me you're town and I don't see it, so between you two is where my vote will stay until either 1.) someone else does something I find blatantly scummy or 2.) I am led to believe by the both of you are both town

Kraska- There have been a few people who have voiced that they would be okay with lynching me or that they want to, but if they aren't going to vote me or present a case I'm not going to get upset by it. A weak vote will not illicit a strong response from me, and it seems like a lot of people are just unsure about me. I'm not going to reread 30+ pages to verify this, but I'm pretty sure most of the people who have voiced that they were thinking about lynching me also stated they would rather lynch someone else instead. There's probably only been like 2-3 posts where someone has said they want to lynch me as their highest/only priority right now,
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:46 am

Post by PenguinPower »

gigabyteTroubadour is being prodded. He has 48 hours to make a substantive, game advancing post or he will be replaced.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:20 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 801, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 789, Joshz wrote:Not voting at this stage of the game on top of already being my second biggest scum read... bleh
Sorry hadn't decided a good vote yet
VOTE: Gerry
His vote on me is opportunistic
Oh dear, how so? You're saying it's opportunistic in which way? Let me explain to you in a way that not only will you know that you're wrong, everyone will know you haven't been reading the game for coming to this conclusion.

You imply that my vote is opportunistic. Which means I'm taking advantage of the fact that others are voting you, correct? Now, if we use this logic, there are only 2 other people that are voting you. One being Maria and the other being Josh. Since you decided to post this now, it means I'm taking advantage of Josh voting you. As you can see from this post, I voted you way before he did.
In post 648, gerryoat wrote:
In post 637, Joshz wrote:
In post 631, gerryoat wrote:I didn't know some many people were into pokemon here, I'm excited for the new gen nerfs and buffs. Either way, Josh who would you say you TR and scumread the most. Top 2 for both
Myk gamma

Idk town
Is it possible that I could talk you into voting Gamma instead here?
I was trying to get him to vote you, and was probably the reason that he eventually flipped onto you. In the process of trying to get you lynched, I noticed that something was off about maria, which I made in a long post here.
In post 669, gerryoat wrote:
In post 661, MariaR wrote:Yo Gerry you keep tip toeing around voting me please either put your money where your mouth is and vote me or do something useful.
This is what I mean by posturing.

1.) You see that I'm voting Gamma

2.) Acknowledge i'm voting Gamma

3.) Say my scumhunting is bad

4.) Quote a post of me asking Josh to lynch Gamma acting surprised.

5.) deflect the fact that I am asking you why you'd say my scumhunting was bad when you knew I was voting your scumread

6.) Act like I'm not doing anything useful when you just admitted that you were happy that I was trying to get your read lynched.

7.) Decide to not answer the questions and then get defensive when pushed on the reasonable questions.

These sequence of events show that either your acting scatterbrained right now, or the fact that you are falsifying reads and are contradicting yourself.
Now, this process shows that while I was voting you, I ended up switching my vote to the person that was voting you as well, because of something I felt could be off about their fos about you. Now, Gamma. I want you to answer me this. If you claim that I was being opportunistic on the vote that I ended up influencing on, what was the reason for me to question Maria in her motives that led up to her questioning of my vote on you? Furthermore, I would like you to explain how come you didn't seem to think Josh was the one being opportunistic, as he was the one who originally switched his vote after the confrontation between Maria and I on our vote on you.

Gamma, now that you have read this, there is no way that you can possibly believe that I was trying to take advantage of the fact that the person who I was trying to get to vote you, voted you. As I was the reason he most likely decided to switch anyway. It is also key to point out that Josh said he would vote you if there was more than 2 people voting you, he'd switch his vote to you. Which in turn, I ended up unvoting, leaving one vote on you. He then seemed to contradict himself and vote you regardless of his past motion. How come you did not find this suspect coming from him? It seemed to fly over your head, and you seemingly decided to target me instead.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:26 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 628, gerryoat wrote:Giga, I think it would be easier if you just outed a reads list in order, as it would make it easier to follow for the lazier ones. 2 questions.

1.) Do you honestly TR Maria for this line?
In post 378, MariaR wrote:I'm not trying to be towny? I'm trying to play a game
If so, why? I can assure you that the line you're are referring to can be easily faked, especially since MariaR isn't a new player who would say it more naturally. Is there past context that makes you read into that line more than you should be?

2.) What does fmott mean?

I was obviously being facetious when I was saying that the law of averages would be the reason why gamma is mafia sided, but I do like the fact that it looked as though you were actually reading in order.
1. I mean I am townreading it, but it's not so much the line itself as it is the general attitude Maria gives off. Like from what I recall from playing with scum!Maria, she spent most of her time alive acting with a persona and I feel like someone who utilizes that kind of strategy does care about the way they look while Maria... cleatly does not.

2. Fine member of this town. basically a townread

also a readlist at the time you asked:

{Kamelot, XnadrojX, Joshz, EP, gerry} - Strong Town
{Maria, Transcend} - Town
{Kraska} - Eh, town i guess?? i need engagement
{MTD} - fuck man his vote choices are bad but idk they're not scummy
{Kyouko} - ??? not town enough to be townread, some posts are scummy but like some of his reactions were townie
{Gamma} - lean scum
{Mykonian} - scum

but like from skimming i think i'm going to switch maria and kraska? my sleeping disorder has been out of control so i haven't really been able to read the thread closely. being behind in mafia tho means i'm behind in school and that does come first... might vla after a more substantial catch-up :(
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:28 am

i feel rly good about my stronger townreads tho

my weaker reads are in flux
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Transcend »

nadr strong town????

you're still convinced on your gamma/myko theory?

i kinda really don't see that all anymore g
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:35 am

Post by mykonian »

christ, put giga's list upside down and you come scarily close to mine.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:54 am

Post by Transcend »

you get lynch immunity today because of all those walls

but holy fuck

those reads.... what....
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:46 am

In post 814, Transcend wrote:nadr strong town????

you're still convinced on your gamma/myko theory?

i kinda really don't see that all anymore g
remember i've put zero critical thought into this game since when i replaced in. i have to reread with kraska's case in mind

plus i've been thinking about it... the only people who make sense with mykonian as scum are Gamma and MTD... maybe kraska but i think she's town here now. myko is sticking to his nullread on kyouko and i feel like as partners he'd bs a read because i kept poking at him for one. Maria and Myko are definitely not SvS interactions and one's scum flip 100% clears the other. everyone else is basically town so... either that's the scumteam or i'm really off

tbh i really need to read Marquis's normal and compare Marias and maybe take another look at scum!Gamma some time.

and YES i think jordan is really town. i've played with him as scum (on a different medium but like i have the same tells across all ways of playing so idt anyone else would be too different) and i'm like 90% this is him as town. like i think people wouldn't townread him for genuinity/tone because he'd just straight up shitpost as scum, while here he's shitposting because his genuine attempts at solving the game are shit... but genuine.

Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Joshz »

I'm fine with lynching either gamma or myko so my vote might be gamma but consider myko 5 too. That hasn't changed.

Fun thought though: what if that whole awful Maria gerry interaction was SvS and staged?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:10 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 818, Joshz wrote:I'm fine with lynching either gamma or myko so my vote might be gamma but consider myko 5 too. That hasn't changed.

Fun thought though: what if that whole awful Maria gerry interaction was SvS and staged?
We already did that once before but it had a ton of ate
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 818, Joshz wrote:I'm fine with lynching either gamma or myko so my vote might be gamma but consider myko 5 too. That hasn't changed.

kinda felt that way
Gerry's response to my vote was okay tho
UNVOTE:
<Embrace The Void>

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:55 am

Post by mykonian »

today is not going to work out. Tired.

more people should consider voting Jordan. It's silly, he lurks badly and he gets away with it.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Joshz »

Jordan is not contributing at all and has bad content. I agree completely and it annoys me too. But like I said, I don't think that's from being scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Jordan is just lynchbait. That's independent from his scumminess.
<Embrace The Void>

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Transcend »

P sure Mtd is town tho

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”