NY 198: Nexus is Now a New Normal Mafia (Game Over)

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:42 am

Post by TwoFace »

Scumreads without reasons are the only one I'd probably disagree with completely. The rest is antitown but nai. That's why I'm just ignoring him. I'm pretty sure I've played with him or read a game he was in and noticed he wasn't good.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:42 am

Post by TwoFace »

^@ pine
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Sorry, I don't agree with Pine's basis for that read nor rb's read on KTS.

I was scum with him and he played a game exactly like that and got lynched. I do not think he would do it again. Funny that ad hom is a reason lol
In post 74, rb wrote:also i can policy lynch Gamma Emerald literally any time - his posts usually so long-winded and numerous, plus he likes to think of himself as being good at the game or something which is a rly nauseating combo and i literally can't be bothered ever trying to sort his slot. if anyone thinks he's scum we can speedlynch ok
In post 139, rb wrote:
this is what makes u so nauseating, u assume a number of things here that actually i give zero fucks about:

1. i dont even know what newbie 1739 was or who was in it, but i guess it was a game i played with u
2. ur not remotely good enough for me to be scared of u, there's exactly 4 players on this site who i think can actually get me lynched, ur not one of those 4
3. u just cant help but point out how u 'pegged both scum' at one point, as if that's a fkn achievement. did u lead the lynch on them both? no. stfu, no one cares

sadly gamma is probably town and i'll have to listen to this all game

I just remembered I'm
such
a big fan of holier than thou asshole behavior

Is this your normal thing, and do you take pleasure from it or do you genuinely believe you're doing us all a favor by existing in our presence? Or is this a weird reaction from me.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 344, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Zulfy:
I reread. Last night, some of your posts did read off to me, but I thought I was reading too deep and considering how late I was up last night, I just decided to sleep on it and do a reread in the morning. Which I did. And your posts still read off to me.

Your vote for TF for example where you say one doesn't have a reason to mimic others unless they're scum isn't true. Town do as well, especially players who are new to mafia, don't know what to do, or just have a play style that leads them to being very unconfident and unsure a lot of time. Not saying this is the case for TF, but in general I don't find mimicking scummy and the fact that you felt strongly about it to the point where you made it the reason for your first serious vote pinged me a bit despite how try hard it felt.

As well as your interactions with him. You don't believe TF is playing well and your only support for this is that you bold a bunch of things in his ISO that imply he's posting filler when several other players at the time could have been accused of the same. I'd argue you could go through anyone's ISO right now and accuse them of posting only filler. Your case on him is very weak and it doesn't even read like you find him scummy, you just seem like you wep pointing it out in hopes someone else latches on.

And then just the way you say things. It's like a character you're trying to put on. It may be that you're just weird like this in general as Jar had pointed out and I might have to just accept that but my gut keeps nagging me about it at the moment.
I will make no apologies for being try hard. It got me a good score on my ACT and helped me win all my kickball games.

I jumped on what I had to jump on and the gamestate has benefitted for it. Perhaps you are right about the NaI nature of mimicry but TF's uselessness (which is unparalleled by anyone else who continues posting, I am sure others agree here) is what keeps my vote on him.
no investigation no right to speak
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Pine pls respond to any of the points JJD has made on you
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Zach back me up or tear me down here.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Funny you say I'm not being useful yet I'm asking questions, pointing out things I disagree with, explaining why I disagree with things. Most people consider that playing the game yet for some reason you don't. Obviously if you're town you don't know what usefulness looks like.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 353, Zulfy wrote:is what keeps my vote on him.
Btw you're vote isn't on me...
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 354, Zulfy wrote:Pine pls respond to any of the points JJD has made on you
I did
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Oh yea it's on pine.
It's on you in spirit
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 294, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 293, Pine wrote:KTS was bullying and abusing people who disagreed.
Please point out specific examples.
In post 299, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 295, drealmerz7 wrote:jarjar, you sound like you're trolling
Nope. I'd very much like him to point out the specific posts that led him to vote for KTS. Just a blanket "He's scum cuz he's overconfident in his reads" is a garbage reason.
No u didnt Pine
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Transcend »

Ok hmm
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 359, Zulfy wrote:Oh yea it's on pine.
It's on you in spirit
k cool
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 356, TwoFace wrote:explaining why I disagree with things.
Literally only saying 'no thats not it' is not a useful explanation.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 350, TwoFace wrote:Scumreads without reasons are the only one I'd probably disagree with completely. The rest is antitown but nai. That's why I'm just ignoring him. I'm pretty sure I've played with him or read a game he was in and noticed he wasn't good.
Except this isn't an example of that. Why u keep misrepping me?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Killthestory »

oh man I just felt in my gut some stupid shit was gonna happen
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Pine:
My word choice was poor, it was not that I didn't get your case on him, I just don't see it how you see it. The first three posts you quoted read like RVS silliness to me. The misrepresentation post and him wanting people to not talk about the RVS wagon on Aero is exactly some of what you accuse him of but I think is this is how is, so they feel genuine to me. So in short, it's just anti-town play which is NAI. The only damning thing in there is how strongly he seems to be town reading Zulfy and him openly admitting that he would be down to policy lynch GE but I don't think he was serious about the latter. If he is though, I'd like him to explain why. GE hasn't done anything policy lynch worthy in my opinion and based on my experiences with him I don't think he will.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Transcend »

Kts:

Did you expect anything different?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 353, Zulfy wrote:
In post 344, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Zulfy:
I reread. Last night, some of your posts did read off to me, but I thought I was reading too deep and considering how late I was up last night, I just decided to sleep on it and do a reread in the morning. Which I did. And your posts still read off to me.

Your vote for TF for example where you say one doesn't have a reason to mimic others unless they're scum isn't true. Town do as well, especially players who are new to mafia, don't know what to do, or just have a play style that leads them to being very unconfident and unsure a lot of time. Not saying this is the case for TF, but in general I don't find mimicking scummy and the fact that you felt strongly about it to the point where you made it the reason for your first serious vote pinged me a bit despite how try hard it felt.

As well as your interactions with him. You don't believe TF is playing well and your only support for this is that you bold a bunch of things in his ISO that imply he's posting filler when several other players at the time could have been accused of the same. I'd argue you could go through anyone's ISO right now and accuse them of posting only filler. Your case on him is very weak and it doesn't even read like you find him scummy, you just seem like you wep pointing it out in hopes someone else latches on.

And then just the way you say things. It's like a character you're trying to put on. It may be that you're just weird like this in general as Jar had pointed out and I might have to just accept that but my gut keeps nagging me about it at the moment.
I will make no apologies for being try hard. It got me a good score on my ACT and helped me win all my kickball games.

I jumped on what I had to jump on and the gamestate has benefitted for it. Perhaps you are right about the NaI nature of mimicry but TF's uselessness (which is unparalleled by anyone else who continues posting, I am sure others agree here) is what keeps my vote on him.
I'll admit, you did get us out of RVS rather quickly and I appreciate that, but I don't think the game state is any better off for it but I think this is due to factors that are out of your control.

Could you explain why you're voting for Pine if you haven't already?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by TwoFace »

More examples of me explaining myself.
In post 264, TwoFace wrote:
In post 260, JarJarDrinks wrote:this too since it's sheeping a bad post.
it's not sheeping a bad post actually. It's letting him know that his warning was too late because the person he was warning had already acted scummy
In post 268, TwoFace wrote:
In post 266, JarJarDrinks wrote:His "warning" wasn't a warning. It was an implication that Zulfys previous post was scummy. Therefore you saying that you also thought it was scummy was a sheep. And since I don't think that his post was scummy, it was sheeping a bad post.
really? It didn't read to me like that, I read it as a warning. Well his post was scummy so if I was indeed sheeping his post, I was sheeping a good one not a bad one.
In post 356, TwoFace wrote:Funny you say I'm not being useful yet I'm asking questions, pointing out things I disagree with, explaining why I disagree with things. Most people consider that playing the game yet for some reason you don't. Obviously if you're town you don't know what usefulness looks like.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 365, TwoFace wrote:
In post 350, TwoFace wrote:Scumreads without reasons are the only one I'd probably disagree with completely. The rest is antitown but nai. That's why I'm just ignoring him. I'm pretty sure I've played with him or read a game he was in and noticed he wasn't good.
Except this isn't an example of that. Why u keep misrepping me?
Who said I said this was an example of anything??

Anyone can click on ISO next to ur name and see what I mean.

Pedit: cuz I don't buy the authenticity of his push and also others want him dead and I can compromise.

Pedit2: one sec
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 370, TwoFace wrote:More examples of me explaining myself.
In post 264, TwoFace wrote:
In post 260, JarJarDrinks wrote:this too since it's sheeping a bad post.
it's not sheeping a bad post actually. It's letting him know that his warning was too late because the person he was warning had already acted scummy
In post 268, TwoFace wrote:
In post 266, JarJarDrinks wrote:His "warning" wasn't a warning. It was an implication that Zulfys previous post was scummy. Therefore you saying that you also thought it was scummy was a sheep. And since I don't think that his post was scummy, it was sheeping a bad post.
really? It didn't read to me like that, I read it as a warning. Well his post was scummy so if I was indeed sheeping his post, I was sheeping a good one not a bad one.
In post 356, TwoFace wrote:Funny you say I'm not being useful yet I'm asking questions, pointing out things I disagree with, explaining why I disagree with things. Most people consider that playing the game yet for some reason you don't. Obviously if you're town you don't know what usefulness looks like.
Hey child I never said you weren't explaining yourself only that you were explaining yourself badly.

It''s valid we've been over that but uhh

It lacks use-value
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Says the guy who's iso is worse than mine. You know what's worse than a useless player? (I'm not btw, you just don't understand my play style) the person who spends way too much time complaining about the useless player. Add in the blatant misreps.
Scum found.

VOTE: zulfy
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Pine's not even really pushing the KTS lynch though compared to like rb. He's just putting his vote out there.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”