PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:41 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Vote Count 1.19

Macaroni Penguins are the most abundant of all penguins in terms of numbers. This is due to the fact that they kill everything they come across.

mykonian
(4): Road Kamelot, gigabyteTroubadour, Transcend, ssbm_Kyouko
XnadrojX
(3): Errantparabola, mykonian, MTD
Gamma Emerald
(3): MariaR, Joshz, gerryoat
MTD
(1): XnadrojX
MariaR
(1): kraska77

Not Voting
: Gamma Emerald

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-22 17:06:00)

Notes:
  • kraska77 V/LA until 11/16
Last edited by PenguinPower on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:56 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 822, Joshz wrote:Jordan is not contributing at all and has bad content. I agree completely and it annoys me too. But like I said, I don't think that's from being scum.
his bad content makes it scum. Otherwise I could not be bothered, there are more inactive people out there. He's inactive,
and
scummy while doing that.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 815, mykonian wrote:christ, put giga's list upside down and you come scarily close to mine.
Are you implying you have me as mafia? Or am I mistaken. This should be humorous.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Now more than ever am I certain Gamma is mafia sided. He couldn't even formulate a response when I engaged him. He decided it was best to just unvote and to say "his response to my vote was ok"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 828, gerryoat wrote:Now more than ever am I certain Gamma is mafia sided. He couldn't even formulate a response when I engaged him. He decided it was best to just unvote and to say "his response to my vote was ok"
I wanted to word it better but I'm mobile posting
I felt your anger was towny
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Transcend »

Well hmm uh uh

I urrrrr durrr
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

Where the fk did the jordan wagon come from not that I'm upset about it I just didn't see it coming lol
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 830, Transcend wrote:Well hmm uh uh

I urrrrr durrr
Urh hah vlurrr?
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by XnadrojX »

Well I'm trying not to be inactive but it's kind of hard to keep up and stuff sometimes when you guys post for like a few hours straight.
In post 822, Joshz wrote:Jordan is not contributing at all and has bad content. I agree completely and it annoys me too. But like I said, I don't think that's from being scum.
I see your opinions on me have fluctuated again.
In post 816, Transcend wrote:you get lynch immunity today because of all those walls

but holy fuck

those reads.... what....
And walls doesn't neccasarily give him lynch-immunity or conftown (although I do TR giga)
In post 817, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i think people wouldn't townread him for genuinity/tone because he'd just straight up shitpost as scum, while here he's shitposting because his genuine attempts at solving the game are shit... but genuine.
I'm working on it
Show
Transcend: His name is Jordan backwards, just call him Jordan.
Something_Smart: Your name is Dnecsnart backwards, should I call you Dnecsnart?
Transcend: lol that actually sounds funny

I've got a wiki!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 809, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:The fact ssbm is still focusing on 12/13 is bad
I'm not
focusing
on 12/13. 12/13 and the conversation to follow involved several players and was pretty polarizing early on, before people really started outing reads that would help scum blend in. After the conversation about that died out, the things said by you both have not caused me to think you are any more towny, and some of the things said have made me think you're both scummier. You both have had enough time and posts to convince me you're town and I don't see it, so between you two is where my vote will stay until either 1.) someone else does something I find blatantly scummy or 2.) I am led to believe by the both of you are both town

Kraska- There have been a few people who have voiced that they would be okay with lynching me or that they want to, but if they aren't going to vote me or present a case I'm not going to get upset by it. A weak vote will not illicit a strong response from me, and it seems like a lot of people are just unsure about me. I'm not going to reread 30+ pages to verify this, but I'm pretty sure most of the people who have voiced that they were thinking about lynching me also stated they would rather lynch someone else instead. There's probably only been like 2-3 posts where someone has said they want to lynch me as their highest/only priority right now,
Was just rereading some recent Gamma after seeing the
hot opinions
gerry's been posting on gamma. Just going to add on that based on what I'm thinking now, that at least one of them is scum, Gamma would not want me to be thinking back so early to 12/13 when I'm voting mykonian. If Gamma is scum, and myko is town, then Gamma knows myko will flip town if lynched, causing me to suspect Gamma even more. Check out Gamma's ISO.
It maybe starts out okay but
it's been pretty degenerate
lately since like
... the whole time actually wow. Even if he were town, which he's not, he's been contributing next to nothing.

VOTE: Gamma

Spoiler:
made me giggle
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:48 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Errantparabola is being prodded. He has 48 hours to make a substantive, game advancing post or he will be replaced.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:10 am

Post by mykonian »

so, with more or less 5 days to go, this game has stalled out with people not really doing all that much. Giga, EP, Road, MTD aren't really here, Maria and Transcend pretty much lost steam, while Josh and Kraska never really had any drive to their posts. It's pretty sad that the only person who seems to have more intent as the game nears the end of the day is Gerry. What's happened in the last couple of days is a slow slide to Gamma becoming the default lynch, and otherwise people are merrily talking amongst themselves. At this rate, this is going to be a deadline lynch on Gamma, and even if you are happy with that, you should put your vote where your mouth is. If you don't want it, like me, now'd be the time to act.

So Im asking you again, how shit do Jordan's votes have to be for you to consider him, even if you disregard his lurking? He doesn't have all that many votes, you can easily check them.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:13 am

Post by kraska77 »

guys please lets lynch ssbm or maria
we're not lynching gamma
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:15 am

Post by mykonian »

I mean, ssbm is better as a default for me than Gamma for sure. Don't really care about that guy.

Can't go with you on Maria.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:26 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 834, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 809, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:The fact ssbm is still focusing on 12/13 is bad
I'm not
focusing
on 12/13. 12/13 and the conversation to follow involved several players and was pretty polarizing early on, before people really started outing reads that would help scum blend in. After the conversation about that died out, the things said by you both have not caused me to think you are any more towny, and some of the things said have made me think you're both scummier. You both have had enough time and posts to convince me you're town and I don't see it, so between you two is where my vote will stay until either 1.) someone else does something I find blatantly scummy or 2.) I am led to believe by the both of you are both town

Kraska- There have been a few people who have voiced that they would be okay with lynching me or that they want to, but if they aren't going to vote me or present a case I'm not going to get upset by it. A weak vote will not illicit a strong response from me, and it seems like a lot of people are just unsure about me. I'm not going to reread 30+ pages to verify this, but I'm pretty sure most of the people who have voiced that they were thinking about lynching me also stated they would rather lynch someone else instead. There's probably only been like 2-3 posts where someone has said they want to lynch me as their highest/only priority right now,
Was just rereading some recent Gamma after seeing the
hot opinions
gerry's been posting on gamma. Just going to add on that based on what I'm thinking now, that at least one of them is scum, Gamma would not want me to be thinking back so early to 12/13 when I'm voting mykonian. If Gamma is scum, and myko is town, then Gamma knows myko will flip town if lynched, causing me to suspect Gamma even more. Check out Gamma's ISO.
It maybe starts out okay but
it's been pretty degenerate
lately since like
... the whole time actually wow. Even if he were town, which he's not, he's been contributing next to nothing.

VOTE: Gamma

Spoiler:
made me giggle
this is disingenuous and opportunistic
especially this line "Even if he were town, which he's not, he's been contributing next to nothing."
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:36 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

I THOUGHT I'D NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY AND WORK ON THIS GAME

BUT I SLEPT

FOR 16 HOURS

YET AGAIN

VOTE: Kyouko

myko really does not have any plausible partners... unless you agree with me that the scumteam has to be MTD/Gamma with myko please tell me who else can be scum with myko because no one on that wagon seems to be considering that?? someone who doesn't have plausible partners is GENERALLY town, and definitely not a D1 lynch

i'm (still) townreading Maria and a Gamma vote is basically a worse myko vote so??

let's make this happen :up:

i'll try to be more useful next in-game day but real life is really limiting me in that department
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:38 am

jordan is obvtown though let's not vote there
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: Kyuoko

Honestly giga, ima just sheep u this day because I'm hardly able to be fucked about this right now, and i just want a flip.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:42 am

Post by kraska77 »

VOTE: ssbm
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:48 am

Post by kraska77 »

yo mtd get back on kyouko pls
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Joshz »

If you're sheeping sheep gamma
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:50 am

In post 842, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Kyuoko

Honestly giga, ima just sheep u this day because I'm hardly able to be fucked about this right now, and i just want a flip.
why me tho

and why do my catchups give me lynch immunity..........??

they're not even that good

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Transcend »

Bc i don't think your catch ups are scum motivated

If they are then leave me alive all game and let me mislynch whatever town you desire in lylo lol
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:52 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 841, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:jordan is obvtown though let's not vote there
you are a special kind of crazy.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 848, mykonian wrote:
In post 841, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:jordan is obvtown though let's not vote there
you are a special kind of crazy.
Hush before i want to lynch you again.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”