Survivor: Nexus {Over! Congrats Karass!)

xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by xofelf »

Reck and BRO are most definitely the guys to ask questions to! But we're all excited to have you and are looking forward to a great game with great players, so come join in! Also, just want to make sure one important section isn't lost in that main post:

The game may feature heavy twists that may confuse and confound some newer players, so while we will be accepting newbie applications, we strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself with how anonymous Survivor works on Mafiascum.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by xofelf »

There's a little over a week left to get those sweet application deets in! And we'd love to have you, yes you!
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by xofelf »

Additionally, I want to say thank you to Reck and BRO for inviting me to replace Berry as a comod in this game. It has been an
experience
. I've enjoyed a different style of modding than I had experienced before. You're a force of nature Reck, you really are. And even if they aren't always feasible, you have all sorts of really interesting and cool ideas BRO, I'm really excited to see what kinds of things you design in the future. I enjoyed keeping the forums in one piece and having a place to bitch about all these goddamn permissions doing stupid shit all the time.(That stupid Cow Level. Those permissions can go fuck themselves with a cactus, for real).
To the spectators, thank you for being active! That was one of the most active spectator forums I have ever seen. It might be the longest one too. 2000 posts guys? Like holy shit. You guys were super stars and thank you all for sticking around the whole time. You made the game so much more enjoyable and interesting with all of your commentary.
To the players, thank you oh so much for playing! I loved this cast so much. You were all so interesting and great in so many different ways. Thank you fantasy draft members for kicking ass and helping me to win the mod draft ;) Those of you who are new, I hope you play again. Those of you who aren't, you should still play again. I like when the application numbers are high. Thank you everyone for a great game overall.

Baleog the Bae out~
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:05 am

Post by xofelf »

For you, he'll always be wrong. :]
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:07 am

Post by xofelf »

I knew someone would have that data <3

Return to “Social Game Archive”