Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Joshz »

Am I allowed to request a sub for him?
He's technically met his prods but like he hasn't even had real content at ANY point during the game, and even his "game progressing posts" have been bad. He is different from idlers like kraska and RK because at least they have content at some point. Jordan has done nothing period and we'd benefit much more from a more active player.

Alternatively not opposed to jordan seeing this and posting more in the slightest but I don't expect it.

Edited. Let's not talk about outside games, and if you have any issues you can discuss with me via PM.

- Mod
Last edited by PenguinPower on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by mykonian »

I kind of don't want to discuss the gerry kill, if possible. Lets focus on maria.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Transcend »

Well road Kamelot didn't talk to MariaR all day and pushed shitty Myko and gamma lynches.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Transcend »

Giga is my third pick for scum.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Joshz »

Right now I want to lynch out of gigabyte, mtd, and kraska. Maria's interactions with kraska feels like bussing, plus kraska was literally begging for hammer. I only hammered because I wanted a lynch and it was near deadline, and I said from earlier I'd lynch Ssbm over jordan so I wanted to honor that.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Transcend »

Kraska is a mislynch

I genuinely believe she thought ssbm would be a scum flip.

Giga's transition from Myko to ssbm was extremely awkward. And they cockblocked any chance of a MariaR lynch. I don't think they townread her. But I'll let giga defend themselves on this matter bc i had them as early town. Also i don't know how they're so sure nadr is town. Progression through the game feels fake.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1245, Transcend wrote:Apologies to ssbm but i mistakenly kraskabyte again and cbf getting MariaR momentum.
Hey I wanted to lynch Maria too I just didn't have the heart to do it
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Transcend »

Mtd coasting is a bit worrisome but i really liked their game and NKA suggests that MTD most likely didn't kill the person that town read them. Still he ain't gonna coast this game or else he's getting an early Christmas present in the form of a vigilante bullet.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Transcend »

Here's what's happening

We're lynching scum fuck #2

I'm vigging scum fuck #3

Game over n2.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Joshz »

In another game someone said someone was lock town and was killed n1. That lock town was scum and almost won. I don't put it past scum to kill someome who town reads them and then reference that back later.

To be fair to gigabyte I agree with jordan read a bit. I really want a sub to actually fucking read though. MTD is coasting as you said, and while his minimal content hasn't been bad he's remained rather neutral.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 76, MTD wrote:Ok my biggest problem with that post is that he
implies
gamma to be town.
And then says everyone is null.
VOTE: ssbm
Was this the first time someone scum read ssbm?
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 501, MTD wrote:Josh is indeed trying to reduce things to semantic arguments.
Also Josh is scum.
This along with his series of stretch posts on me + the same about ssbm earlier... I know it's generally accepted as poor form to go after people who scum read you but I've always believed you know for a fact you're a mislynch and therefore get a feel for who pushes your mislynch.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 609, MTD wrote:
In post 604, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 601, MTD wrote:Ok, i'll trust rk on transcend town.
I believe myko is town.

i want to lynch ssbm or josh at the moment, but i have only skimmed nadroj so far, i'll get back to that later today
Why are you trusting me on transcend town but disagreeing w literally every other one of my reads????
In post 602, MTD wrote:
In post 575, Transcend wrote:But like

I can't get over how bad every single vote myk made is.
I on the other hand can't get over how bad the votes
on
myko were.
very much looks like a scum driven wagon.
Again why are you trusting me when my myko vote is so bad
I dont think you are an idiot.
I disagree with almost all of your reads, yes, but that is likely to not always be the case throughout the game. I see no reason why your other reads should be reasons to distrust this one unless another one of your reads is directly conditional to your transcend read.
I didnt have the impression that was the case, but if it is, please tell me.
This interaction... lol
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Transcend »

Well road gets lynched or vigged

Take your pick
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Joshz »

i wont object to a vig, hes null for me not town so im not gonna defend him.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 1256, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1245, Transcend wrote:Apologies to ssbm but i mistakenly kraskabyte again and cbf getting MariaR momentum.
Hey I wanted to lynch Maria too I just didn't have the heart to do it
hey me too, dunno what transcend means about me cockblocking Maria's lynch :?

maria was in my lynchpool and i asked transcend to vig her so??

like i'll freely admit that she was my stronger townreads at one point but like when kraska wrote up that case on her i legit when back and realized i gave her towncred too easily and then switched her place in my reads with kraska... i was willing to flashwagon her at deadline too and i thought i mentioned that but i guess i didn't??

I'm not really sure what was awkward about my kyouko vote? i can't really defend myself there, i was always scumreading the slot even though it was never my top pick for scum. a decent portion of my vote came from trusting kraska i'll admit, but like I still was expecting a red flip and had my own read that developed.

As for Maria's partners, when I have time I'll look into it. My current theory is that we're dealing with a two-on one-off situation, which would explain why Maria was so sticky with her Gamma vote. I've eliminated (besides Transcend) Kraska and myko as partners for sure, and I still trust Josh, leaving MTD and Gamma as suspects for me. Only issue I can see with that is with a town!kyouko flip, the wagons stalling the way they did implies a lack of any scum intervention, which also implies that Gamma is town.

MTD/Jordan would probably make the most sense in that case? I'm still attatched to my meta read on Jordan though and I'd rather him explain himself first.

but yeah i need to reread because i have no idea what's actually going on :)
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:08 pm

What do you guys think about the page 1 interactions between Maria and MTD? When I read them for the first time, I thought MTD focusing on Maria's defense of Gamma rather than Myko's attack was indicative of MTD being a Myko partner, since I thought Myko's actions were more questionable at the time, but maybe it makes more sense for scum!MTD to focus on "sorting" his partner early on. The engagement just kind of felt weird and like both sides weren't actually listening to each other, so SvS is plausible to me.

I'd rather start here than Jordan tbh

VOTE: MTD

Most of Maria's interactions with other slots seem kind of obviously SvT (myko especially, most likely gamma too) but Maria/MTD just kind of sticks out in how different it is from the others
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:42 pm

i guess with the flip kamelot is a plausible partner??

not really sure why maria would be so intent on staying on gamma though in that case

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Transcend »

Someone make a case on MTD i think he's town.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Transcend »

I'm currently not home and don't have my computer. However i intend to make a massive wall post with my intellectual thoughts that u all can trust since I'm confirmed town. All on my phone too :P

THIS IS UNLIKE ME BUT I WILL VIG ANYONE WHO LOL HAMMERS TODAY AND I'M NOT FUCKING BLUFFING.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:14 pm

PoE is a large factor.

Is there anything about MTD/Maria interactions that specifically look SvT? Because Maria flipping scum and just the lack of any follow-up conclusions from MTD wrt to their page 1 conversation makes it look like it was just noise. There's also the fact that they both found rem scummy for ???, they probably were setting my slot up as a future mislynch and anticipated that people would scumread Rem?? honestly maria calling my slot scummy was weird but i assumed it was ~*genuine town paranoia*~ at the time.

mtd just makes some degree of sense as a maria partner and everyone else is miles townier or me though is basically the case.

like i still want to believe jordan is town even though he's probably not, and rk just needs to post imo.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:15 pm

transcend are you X-shot?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:23 pm

i should probably make a real case on mtd but it's 2 am and i just woke up so idk

should probably go back to sleep -_-

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:27 pm

In post 301, XnadrojX wrote:On the Town side, I think gigabyteTroubadour has been Townish since he subbed in. I also think I would trust MariaR when it comes down to it.
jordan never did explain why he felt i was townier than maria at a time when i felt the opposite was true??

is this a read on a partner i can't tell

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:30 pm

In post 301, XnadrojX wrote:Uh ok, sorry for posting less than I wished to in the past few days,gonna post a little more soon.

As for my reads, on the scum side Gerryoat had weird reactions to votes on him, but I can't really find anyone else particularly scummy (bar Transcend trolling)

On the nullish side, Gamma and My go here their arguments look more to me like drunk Town v another drunk Town.

On the Town side, I think gigabyteTroubadour has been Townish since he subbed in. I also think I would trust MariaR when it comes down to it.

As for the rest, they're mostly very slight reads that I feel will easily sway and therefore will not post here
he's also sheeping maria's gerry scumread here, and calls Myko/Gamma TvT while nullreading both slots

VOTE: jordan

this post looks a lot worse with flips tbh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”