.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:47 am

Post by PenguinPower »

lulz...you think you've been making quality posts. How many of those "quality" posts did you make outside of D2?
In post 1932, Saru wrote:Also prodge. Also prefer Penguin, but wouldn't cry over Nero. Also ew mobile posting. This shit is annoying. Never again.
Top-notch quality right there.

I didn't respond to you calling me scum, because I already responded to the shit logic that you're using to base your claim on.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Saru »

In post 2026, PenguinPower wrote:lulz...you think you've been making quality posts. How many of those "quality" posts did you make outside of D2?
In post 1932, Saru wrote:Also prodge. Also prefer Penguin, but wouldn't cry over Nero. Also ew mobile posting. This shit is annoying. Never again.
Top-notch quality right there.

I didn't respond to you calling me scum, because I already responded to the shit logic that you're using to base your claim on.
Yes, because I TOTALLY need to make a second post describing why I think you're scum? Like herp derp it's out there. What else was there for me to do yesterday?

Also, funny you call me the last scum when I call you scum. I wonder who else will become last scum if they vote you, eh? You have no case on me, but lurking. Weak as shit. And flailing as usual.
Currently Playing:
N/A
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:03 am

Post by PenguinPower »

And your case on me is the herpidie derpidie dumb "Aron was killed so PP has to be scum" case.

My turn to do that:
In post 1634, Saru wrote:Arona tunneled me pretty much the entire game and scum would love nothing but town tunneling town, so no reason to kill him off other than they knew he was a PR.
And scum!Saru would want to get town tunneling scum out of the game! Bonus to be able to push a mislynch following. What luck!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:06 am

Post by PenguinPower »

And, herpidie dee Moron Mcgee, I've had you in my scum lean pool well before you called me scum.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:07 am

Post by Saru »

In post 2028, PenguinPower wrote:And your case on me is the herpidie derpidie dumb "Aron was killed so PP has to be scum" case.

My turn to do that:
In post 1634, Saru wrote:Arona tunneled me pretty much the entire game and scum would love nothing but town tunneling town, so no reason to kill him off other than they knew he was a PR.
And scum!Saru would want to get town tunneling scum out of the game! Bonus to be able to push a mislynch following. What luck!
Except you miss the part where arona had basically 0 influence. No one agreed with arona about me on the day before she was killed. Why kill someone whose tunnel wasn't even working? Your logic is faulty.

Keep trying though. It's fun to watch you try hard.
Currently Playing:
N/A
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:07 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Bee-tee-dubs...that's your new name for the rest of this game. I'll call you MM for short.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Saru »

Ah, name-calling, what scum resorts to when they can't counter your arguments.
Currently Playing:
N/A
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:08 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2030, Saru wrote:Except you miss the part where arona had basically 0 influence. No one agreed with arona about me on the day before she was killed. Why kill someone whose tunnel wasn't even working? Your logic is faulty.
Um...because if they keep pushing it, eventually people will join. Why not get rid of that attention, MM?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:09 am

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: Saru

If town's going to lose, I'd rather go out trying to lynch herp derp here than karnos.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:12 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2032, Saru wrote:Ah, name-calling, what scum resorts to when they can't counter your arguments.
Or, town triggered by scum who use the words "herp derp."
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Saru »

In post 2033, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2030, Saru wrote:Except you miss the part where arona had basically 0 influence. No one agreed with arona about me on the day before she was killed. Why kill someone whose tunnel wasn't even working? Your logic is faulty.
Um...because if they keep pushing it, eventually people will join. Why not get rid of that attention, MM?
Listen herp derp, you know as well as I do that just tunneling alone doesn't get someone lynched. I know you need to reach here, but atleast TRY to make a competent argument?

arona had arguments for why they thought I was scum. People read them, didn't agree, and moved on. Simply put, you don't waste your kill as scum on someone who no one listens to. Especially not when you have people like Math in the game, who are much more persuasive.

But you do use your kill on someone who you know is a PR, like you knew arona was.
Currently Playing:
N/A
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:29 am

Post by PenguinPower »

After this, I'm done interacting with your MM-ass. Town can make their own decisions, but I'm done with you.

I've already explained why scum being in the neighborhood is a good thing, so scum!me wouldn't want to kill off arona. As karnos can confirm, arona was suspecting people that would help scum!me, so again, I wouldn't want to kill him off. Arona thought I was town, and that would be good for scum!me.

What you, and everyone else, are discounting is the possibility of an investigative scum role (e.g. Neapolitan) that would just have returned that arona wasn't vanilla. Scum wouldn't know he was a neighborizer, just a PR. That would make scum want to kill him off. Or, as I said above - and you are trying to brush aside - is the fact that arona continuing the tunnel would be bad for you.

The "arona died, PP is scum" case is weaker than "arona died because he was tunneling Saru," because the former is a net loss for scum, while the latter is a net gain. If town lynches me based on the "arona died" argument then they deserve to lose.

Peace, MM.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

@PP @Saru Please unvote this is MyLO. Assume you are right about your first person who is their partner?

Wtf about 5 town roles? So the question becomes did scum target me or stove?
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Saru »

In post 2037, PenguinPower wrote:After this, I'm done interacting with your MM-ass. Town can make their own decisions, but I'm done with you.

I've already explained why scum being in the neighborhood is a good thing, so scum!me wouldn't want to kill off arona. As karnos can confirm, arona was suspecting people that would help scum!me, so again, I wouldn't want to kill him off. Arona thought I was town, and that would be good for scum!me.

What you, and everyone else, are discounting is the possibility of an investigative scum role (e.g. Neapolitan) that would just have returned that arona wasn't vanilla. Scum wouldn't know he was a neighborizer, just a PR. That would make scum want to kill him off. Or, as I said above - and you are trying to brush aside - is the fact that arona continuing the tunnel would be bad for you.

The "arona died, PP is scum" case is weaker than "arona died because he was tunneling Saru," because the former is a net loss for scum, while the latter is a net gain. If town lynches me based on the "arona died" argument then they deserve to lose.

Peace, MM.
No, it wouldn't be a net gain for me to kill someone who no one was listening to when they were yelling for my head, period. That's straight up a waste of a kill. Don't dodge that fact. My scum partners would have had a better time just getting arona off me by persuading her the other way. Like, that's scum 101.

I doubt that a scum Neapolitan just happened to pick arona and found out they were a PR and then kill arona at the same time you would have. Too much of a coincidence. Simplest explanation: your scum.

I don't even know if a Neapolitan would work in this setup. I don't know anything about game setups, so I'll default to others on that.

P-edit: Not sure about partner. At this point, it could be anyone. I want to say Lowell, but he also suspects Penguin, but maybe a bus? Penguin was basically dead yesterday, so I don't see his partner attempting to defend him anyways.
Currently Playing:
N/A
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Saru »

UNVOTE: PenguinPower
Currently Playing:
N/A
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:45 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2038, MathBlade wrote:@PP @Saru Please unvote this is MyLO. Assume you are right about your first person who is their partner?

Meh...it takes 4 to lynch. Scum can't run this up for the win.

UNVOTE:

Scum targeted ironstove. He already said he didn't want to use his power because he didn't want to leave the game. Sara and karnos killed him because he would have resisted my mislynch today, while you wouldn't.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Saru »

In post 2041, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2038, MathBlade wrote:@PP @Saru Please unvote this is MyLO. Assume you are right about your first person who is their partner?

Meh...it takes 4 to lynch. Scum can't run this up for the win.

UNVOTE:

Scum targeted ironstove.
He already said he didn't want to use his power because he didn't want to leave the game. Sara and karnos killed him because he would have resisted my mislynch today, while you wouldn't.
First off, no one can prove that.

Secondly, cut the bullshit. Here's what iron said:
In post 1808, ironstove wrote:I'll revisit penguin if nero flips town.
So, no, he wouldn't have resisted shit. I'm not saying that scum killed iron, idk that for a fact, but if anything, you would have been the one to kill him as scum. Why the fuck would I kill iron as scum when he said he would revisit you if nero flipped town. I could have easily got him on my side in that case.

Like, damn, did you ignore all of yesterday? Or are you still flailing?
Currently Playing:
N/A
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Saru »

Actually, come to think of it, killing neither iron OR math would have been in my best interest as scum. iron would have revisited you after town!nero flip and Math already had it out for you but switched to Nero at the last minute. I could have easily gotten both of them to my side to get you lynched.

However, killing Math or iron would have worked out just fine and dandy for you instead. So, if you're really going to go there, you just implicated yourself. Good job.
Currently Playing:
N/A
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

Again. You both do not answer the question.

If you are right about each other who is that person's partner?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

Happy Turjey day to those who celebrate I will be offline.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:02 am

Post by bji »

Saru vs. Penguin, that would be some pretty ballsy mutual bussing out of the gate, and I don't see what the value would be in trying to set up a choice between two scum today when all they need is one more mislynch. So almost certainly not both scum.

Saru's case on Penguin is bad. Additionally, it's ???weird??? that Saru is so active today after doing almost nothing yesterday. What lit a bug under your butt Saru? Is it the excitement of being one mislynch away from a win?

I think it's much more likely that scum targeted Math (scum really would not want IC holding hammer in MYLO, although fortunately this is what happened) than iron (who presumably inherited Bodyguard from GreyICE, and took the bullet for Math, himself clearly believing that Math being in MYLO was valuable despite ), but I also don't think there's much to be gained from speculating on which was their actual target since we can't know.

It being Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday!), this is going to be my only post today.

To those who celebrate it: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 2044, MathBlade wrote:Again. You both do not answer the question.

If you are right about each other who is that person's partner?
After looking through the ISOs, it's definitely Lowell. Quote me on that for endgame.
bji wrote:Saru's case on Penguin is bad. Additionally, it's ???weird??? that Saru is so active today after doing almost nothing yesterday. What lit a bug under your butt Saru?
Is it the excitement of being one mislynch away from a win?
ugh stop with that shit. What exactly was I to do yesterday anyways? First off I had a busy weekend, but also, both of my top 3 scum reads were up on the chopping block yesterday for pretty much the entire day. Did you want me to come in and yell "woot" or something? Math had ask for a list of my reads and I provided. And then I noted I'd prefer penguin but nero was ok too. Nero turned out town so now it's penguin that I definitely want. If you want to know the bug, it's the fact that obvious flailing scum got away yesterday. Heck, even iron said he only town read Penguin yesterday(after reading him as scum for years) because the flailing looked so "authentic", which is laughable. Shit like that annoys me.

And as if Penguin's case on me is any good...:lol: His case on me is lurking, which then he should be calling Lowell my partner instead of Karnos. And then even his NK speculation doesn't hold up in logic, as I pointed out.

You know, it's funny. Penguin says Karnos and I are scum. That makes zero sense. Karnos and I got into a huge fight D1 and then I started tunneling Thor which then got Karnos calling both Thor and me scum, but then eventually Thor scum and me probably town. And then Thor started calling me town and Karnos scum. Like if you read all that, it makes zero sense that Karnos and I could have been scum with Thor. It's like a three-way fuckfest of bussing that would eventually lead to one of us getting lynched anyways, which is stupid since Karnos and I risked our encryptor big time. Especially doing such a thing on D1 and into D2 is like downright stupid.

Another thing: I'm pretty damn sure at this point Lowell is the partner. Besides the fact that Penguin pairs me with Karnos instead of Lowell, if you look through the ISOs of the people who can be scum and who still live, there are only 2 people in the game who never ever voted for Thor until he was confirmed scum, DING DING DING: Penguin and Lowell. Actually, they never even voted Tracer who Thor replaced. Even I voted Tracer at one point. Here's the kicker: Lowell got cold feet and never hammered Thor even though he promised he would, so he hadn't voted Thor even once in the game. Penguin only voted him when he was confirmed. There's a reason why they never touched him: they needed the day-talk. Can't lose that, now can they? Also, something I never noted until a quick re-read, penguin defended Thor pretty damn hard from Iron around the early-mid 900s.

Plus, I can't forget the fact that Lowell attacking me earlier in the game was as scum as it gets. Like holy shit. His attacks were just a bunch of hypocritical attacks about lurking (when he was the #1 lurker and still is) and he avoided addressing my points about the mal wagon for ages.

Like, honestly, I don't know how much more shit I have to point out to show scum!Penguin. I'll leave it up to Math, but remember Math, you had Penguin nailed yesterday and then you gave the benefit of the doubt to iron and then lynched town. That rings a bell in my head of our last game where you nailed me and then let me go as scum. Just, don't fuck this up again, please.

I'll let ma boi iron get the last word here:
In post 951, ironstove wrote:Oh that's right, you have none, because you were lollygagging all of D1 and were perfectly fine with a mislynch taking place, you have applied 0 pressure onto others, and all you've done is come by making negative comments about why cases are bad while doing 0 scum hunting yourself, providing 0 reads, providing 0 cases on who you think is scum.

Reading through your ISO, you're literally just posting filler, 0 content, 0 anything, same as the last time you were scum.
Well fucking said.
In post 952, ironstove wrote:
You legit think I'm the most scummy of all the players in this game, then I've obviously hit gold with my thor lynch, is he your mafia PR or something?

I find it hilarious you find me scummy, under what grounds? You don't like my reasons for wanting to lynch thor? Oh, well, that makes sense.
Bless his poor soul. He knew. :(
Currently Playing:
N/A
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Lowell »

karnos or penguin, please. at least one of the scum has to be in here. i don't see any way karnos and penguin aren't voting each other.
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by Foxbird »

A wild bump has appeared!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”