Newbie 1757 - Game Over

Huntress
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 26, 2008
Location: UK
Pronoun: She

Post Post #325  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:45 am

Vote Count 2.3

fruitsman (2) - nn30, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty (2) - Vijarada, Accountant
Accountant (1) - ArcAngel9

Not voting (2) - fruitsman, keyenpeydee


With seven players alive, it takes four votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day Two is Sunday, 4th December 1pm GMT, (in (expired on 2016-12-04 13:00:00)).
.

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #326  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:54 am

In post 318, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Keyen's "hope you're scum" Tf? There was still 3 days for day to end and he votes saying "hope" WOW.

I was hoping that XX would flip scum. Why did I say that? It's because he acted scummy enough to make me "HOPE" that he'll flip scum.
Show

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #327  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:57 am

In post 294, ArcAngel9 wrote:Key - Are you town or are you scum wiht Accountant? I am bit surprised that you encouraged Xnandaraj wagon yesterday. He was looking town all through the game, why you ?

I'm town and if I'm scum with Accountant, I wouldn't pretty much say I'm strong town reading Accountant. Oh yes, For you XX was town. We gave reasons that makes him scum. We're wrong, yes. But I only judged on how he plays. Plus, D1 - we can't afford to lynch scum already unless we're lucky enough. We can still afford mislynch.
Show

ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: November 20, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #328  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:08 am

In post 322, Accountant wrote:VOTE: ScumDeer

No stain on you, Deer. You just had the misfortune of replacing into a scum slot.

PEdit: I think keyen, nn and Vijarada are all town, which means that there must mathematically be at least one scum in you and fruits.

First of all, I havent got my reasons yet.

Second , If those 3 are really all town, You're a scum. Keyen have no posts good enough to town lean on him. NN pretty much seems town and Vijarada is yet to be trusted. Without any posts from both those, You said they are town and that is absurd.

Accountant attempted to put two people inside radar just at the start of the game. When NN was cracking up, s/he still stayed at his random vote. And what's ironic is The one who Accountant random voted got hanged at the end of the day. Although he said he was interrogating, I'm not buying it at the moment. It has a high possibility he was hitting two townies at head by that. And it's a common scum tactic of targeting a semi-experienced/Newbies for RVs to crack them up.

If NN, Vijarada and Keyen are townies, They should vote Accountant. Here's why:
Accountant knows all townies. S/He is trying to make you three believe that S/He is town because s/he thinks you are town. It has happened with me once. So, Dont get fooled so easy. Noting that Accountant is IC, S/he is using his/her town-leading capacity to make you believe s/he is town. Reading through her/his posts, I am so damn sure he/she is scum.

And How does that mathematics work of me or fruit being scum?

Scums are within Accountant, Vijarada and Fruit. And I'm very sure about Accountant.

So, UNVOTE: Fruit

VOTE: Accountant

nn30
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #329  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:19 am

In post 79, Wyvernite wrote:
In post 78, fruitsman wrote:General Feeling
Spoiler:
T.T

I DON'T KNOW YET.


Then why post? All this post is, is fluff. No reason to post it, it just clogs up the thread, which only helps the mafia, so stop.


Hah,

Funny story. My first game on this site I sas scum. During this game my partner made some convoluted BS phaux-analytical post. Town didn't see how bad it was but I certainly did.

I 'scum read' her for making such a poorly analytical post.

The rest of the game her analysis was impeccable. I knew who was town and even I was beginning to scum read town slots.

Mission accomplished.

Wyvernites post feels to be in a similar vein; scum coaching scum.

Obviously wyv could be town but just a wrinkle to consider... Continuing my wyv / Deer ISO..

nn30
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #330  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:23 am

@Vijarada
@Accountant

Can you tell me why you're scum reading Deer / Wyv?

ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012
Location: India
Pronoun: She

Post Post #331  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:24 am

In post 313, Vijarada wrote:Arcangel is basically saying "Accountant is wrong because his theory is wrong and I think he should know better". That's garbage reasoning.



No. You're not really understanding my point.

This is a newbie game, So we have players who don't understand how to play this game. IC's are around to help the new players understand the site rules, meta etc. and help them to fit in. I am not referring to this.

My point is - the way Accountant has played his game on day1, I feel that he has not shown interest to look around the other possibilities or serious scum hunting except his hard push on Xnadrajx. He could have actually pushed to use the day 1 wisely and given a chance to XX. Scum loose their grip when a day phase goes for longer, they will not be able to hold on arguments for long but townies can. The way the day was rushed and not really focused on other players, i feel Accountant seems more scum than town to me.
In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle. The power, the passion, the danger. Her courage will change the world -Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #332  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:40 am

Okay well, I'm gonna be honest. As you can see, When I started to read the game, I'm always doubting on Accountant. It's because I really don't agree with her reasons about XX's on trying to make the RVS go back when in fact, Something has said already. But I also can see XX being scum, So I need to cooperate with what I think is town and that is Accountant. Sure, I do hammer, But at least I gave reasons on why I think he's scum. Yet, I still highly doubt why I hammered. When I'm thinking Accountant is scum. My Gut says she's town but it's also saying she's scum.

Arc, I do get your point. I do agree with what you said. Your is a good point. Now, I really feel like Accountant is just being pushy on XX which is so damn not good. Considering I said that I didn't really feel Accountant's reason but again, I thought on D1 that I should cooperate on what I think is town. I also gave reasons though.

I'm not feeling Accountant is town again. Not strong TReading her anymore.
Show

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #333  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:42 am

Sorry if my read change all of a sudden. But I do consider what you all said and I need to voice out my problem. I do hope yall could understand what I'm trying to point out.
Show

ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012
Location: India
Pronoun: She

Post Post #334  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:07 am

In post 332, keyenpeydee wrote:Okay well, I'm gonna be honest. As you can see, When I started to read the game, I'm always doubting on Accountant. It's because I really don't agree with her reasons about XX's on trying to make the RVS go back when in fact, Something has said already. But I also can see XX being scum, So I need to cooperate with what I think is town and that is Accountant. Sure, I do hammer, But at least I gave reasons on why I think he's scum. Yet, I still highly doubt why I hammered. When I'm thinking Accountant is scum. My Gut says she's town but it's also saying she's scum.


XX was a new player. He actions looked scummy because he doesn't know how to play as town and when i saw his arguments for the first time , I knew that it is coming from a townie, a frustrated townie who doesn't know how to build up his arguments wisely. And scum has cornered him with the other bunch of newbies and rushed the day 1.

I saw good potential in XX, he would have pulled it off well if he had gotten enough time. And i don't see a newbie player would empathize with him but i expected better from someone like Accountant. And all his actions looks like that just wanted XX to get lynched for the day, nothing else. Which is why I think Accountant is scum.
In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle. The power, the passion, the danger. Her courage will change the world -Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!

ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: November 20, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #335  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:10 am

In post 334, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 332, keyenpeydee wrote:Okay well, I'm gonna be honest. As you can see, When I started to read the game, I'm always doubting on Accountant. It's because I really don't agree with her reasons about XX's on trying to make the RVS go back when in fact, Something has said already. But I also can see XX being scum, So I need to cooperate with what I think is town and that is Accountant. Sure, I do hammer, But at least I gave reasons on why I think he's scum. Yet, I still highly doubt why I hammered. When I'm thinking Accountant is scum. My Gut says she's town but it's also saying she's scum.


XX was a new player. He actions looked scummy because he doesn't know how to play as town and when i saw his arguments for the first time , I knew that it is coming from a townie, a frustrated townie who doesn't know how to build up his arguments wisely. And scum has cornered him with the other bunch of newbies and rushed the day 1.

I saw good potential in XX, he would have pulled it off well if he had gotten enough time. And i don't see a newbie player would empathize with him but i expected better from someone like Accountant. And all his actions looks like that just wanted XX to get lynched for the day, nothing else. Which is why I think Accountant is scum.

I completely agree with everything here.

And Unfortunately, Nobody read my case on Accountant. :neutral:

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #336  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:19 am

Uh Well, I'll vote for Accountant.

VOTE: Accountant
Show

nn30
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #337  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:32 am

@Deer - if you want me on an Accountant lynch you're going to have to convince me off of Fruits. Dude has been off the charts with scum pings for me. There may be some merit to an Accountant scum read - but I see so much more from Fruits. It's so bad that I don't see any reason to vote for anyone but him rn.

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #338  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:41 am

In post 337, nn30 wrote:@Deer - if you want me on an Accountant lynch you're going to have to convince me off of Fruits. Dude has been off the charts with scum pings for me. There may be some merit to an Accountant scum read - but I see so much more from Fruits. It's so bad that I don't see any reason to vote for anyone but him rn.

What makes Accoutant town for you?
Show

nn30
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #339  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:56 am

The way he interrogated me and came to the conclusion I'm town.

Now that you make me say that out loud, I may have been snowed by it.

*shrug*

I'll ISO him and see if I can find a reason unrelated to me to town read him. One moment.

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #340  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:08 pm

In post 339, nn30 wrote:The way he interrogated me and came to the conclusion I'm town.

Now that you make me say that out loud, I may have been snowed by it.

*shrug*

I'll ISO him and see if I can find a reason unrelated to me to town read him. One moment.

I think we should focus on your slot tomorrow after Accountant's lynch.
Show

ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012
Location: India
Pronoun: She

Post Post #341  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:15 pm

In post 337, nn30 wrote:@Deer - if you want me on an Accountant lynch you're going to have to convince me off of Fruits. Dude has been off the charts with scum pings for me. There may be some merit to an Accountant scum read - but I see so much more from Fruits. It's so bad that I don't see any reason to vote for anyone but him rn.



Offchart doesn't make anyone scum. Scummy makes people scum.

I am not saying fruits is town but i think someone else is scum.
In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle. The power, the passion, the danger. Her courage will change the world -Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!

ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012
Location: India
Pronoun: She

Post Post #342  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:16 pm

In post 339, nn30 wrote:The way he interrogated me and came to the conclusion I'm town.

Now that you make me say that out loud, I may have been snowed by it.

*shrug*

I'll ISO him and see if I can find a reason unrelated to me to town read him. One moment.



You should that only makes fruits a lousy townie. Not scummy at all to me!!
In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle. The power, the passion, the danger. Her courage will change the world -Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #343  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:28 pm

In post 342, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 339, nn30 wrote:The way he interrogated me and came to the conclusion I'm town.

Now that you make me say that out loud, I may have been snowed by it.

*shrug*

I'll ISO him and see if I can find a reason unrelated to me to town read him. One moment.



You should that only makes fruits a lousy townie. Not scummy at all to me!!

True.

Well, These are my reads btw:

Town:
Arc
Deer
Vijarada

Null:
NN
Fruits

Leaning scum:
Accountant
Show

ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012
Location: India
Pronoun: She

Post Post #344  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:47 pm

In post 306, Accountant wrote:
In post 302, ArcAngel9 wrote:I don't know If i wasn't being clear. I was not happy to see the D1 ending so quickly. I believed that Accountant had an ability to extended day if he had a right motive. I am suspecting his motives here.

I'll repeat my statement, and do know I am giving you advice to the true best of my ability and knowledge. Town should end the day when they have collectively decided on a lynch target, and not a moment sooner or later. Prematurely ending the day is bad. Needlessly lengthening the day is also bad; it allows apathy to creep in, reasoning to become muddied and scum to slip out of the noose.

As an IC, it's my job to set an example for other players and show them how to play good mafia. A key part of playing good mafia is to focus on scum and get them lynched. Therefore, I focused on XX and got him lynched. Isn't this natural for any town IC to do?



A lot of scummy statements in the above post. See the red lines.

I don't think XX lynch was a collective opinion, I was screaming to stop it and you could have stopped it for me but you didn't. Hence, False Statement 1

Your second statement is twisty, So when is the good time to end the day? Early or Late? or when everyone come to consensus?. That's the False Statement 2

So your definition of playing a good mafia is - Corner a newbie and slaughter them? Well played. False Statement 3

So now you want to define a natural town IC play style? And when i confront a specific behavior as a town IC play , you disagreed with me. And the rules of arguments are different for you? False Statement 4
In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle. The power, the passion, the danger. Her courage will change the world -Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!

nn30
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #345  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Well done in 344 Arc.

VOTE: Accountant

@Keyden Re:

Look... If I were scum I'm not going to admit to town reading someone for town reading me. My post, which you quote in 340, is my attempt at transparency as town. Admitting the source of my bias does not make me scummy.

ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012
Location: India
Pronoun: She

Post Post #346  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:02 pm

I don't think you're scum nn30.
In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle. The power, the passion, the danger. Her courage will change the world -Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!

ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012
Location: India
Pronoun: She

Post Post #347  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:13 pm

In post 345, nn30 wrote:Well done in 344 Arc.

VOTE: Accountant

@Keyden Re:

Look... If I were scum I'm not going to admit to town reading someone for town reading me. My post, which you quote in 340, is my attempt at transparency as town. Admitting the source of my bias does not make me scummy.


Oh btw, this was the hammer vote.

Mod, Flip please.
In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle. The power, the passion, the danger. Her courage will change the world -Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!

ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2012
Location: India
Pronoun: She

Post Post #348  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:14 pm

Incase i get night killed, please don't lynch fruitsman and Deers.

I think they are town. the last scum is between the others.
In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle. The power, the passion, the danger. Her courage will change the world -Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!

keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 17, 2016
Location: Queen of Rap
Pronoun: He

Post Post #349  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:17 pm

I hope this is a scum this time
Show

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games