Survivor Mafiascum Rankdown (Properly Dead. Leave it dead)

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Klick »

it is LITERALLY Thanksgiving hiplop pls
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

It wasn't yesterday
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Klick thanksgiving was in October.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

how better to celebrate thanksgiving then to remember all the people we give thanks to for being eliminated before us
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by hiplop »

im gonna cry the first time i get cut tbh
third best scummer of all time
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by ForWhomTheJellyRolls »

I cri everytime.
"A hidden truth supports everything. Find it, and win." - Ramayana
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Do you have the need for Mafia de Cuba?
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

i'm still crying this started before my best character by far happened
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 1604, hiplop wrote:im gonna cry the first time i get cut tbh
Just wait until you're down to one character...
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1606, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:i'm still crying this started before my best character by far happened
Write me a song.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Also rabble.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:28 pm

Post by Drench »

usually i'd rabble too but thanksgiving just ended give it 24 hours
(and then i'll post a cut)
join your union
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:29 am

Post by BROseidon »

I waited 18.5 hours after thanksgiving ended.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:09 am

Post by xofelf »

Travel time. Some people spend more than a single day but rather the whole weekend.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:48 am

Post by DeathNote »

I'll make a cut.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

is it now we had to bump/rabble here again yet?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Klick »

A bad cut is better than nothing, I guess.

277. Voldemort (Burning_Earth) - Hogwarts

":)"

Voldemort has the exact same storyline as Vaati, but not as exciting. Voldemort was going to be my judge of when Vaati should be cut - I was only going to allow a Vaati cut when this happened first. But since Vaati happened and no one cared enough to idol him, I decided to have Voldemort follow.

Voldemort was a newbie, and he wasn't exactly the most sociable guy. In fact, that is his most notable quality; he was well-known across the game for being very hard to talk to. Fortunately for him, he found one person he could talk to and liked: Mrs. Figg. Voldemort got along with Mrs. Figg very quickly and mentioned going to Final Two with her Round 1. Figg grew to like this strange relationship she had with Voldemort, and the two became nearly inseparable. Figg ran Gryffindor with him and Luna, and while he initially was considered as a target when he swapped to Durmstrang, there was enough drama happening there on its own that Figg could keep him under the radar. Order of the Phoenix rolls around, Voldemort gets voted least liked during the Yule Ball, everyone's kinda tired of keeping him around, and at this point Figg sees that it's time to let go of him. He leaves unceremoniously at the first OotP vote.

Voldemort has made it this far because he lived much longer than expected. He was well known as someone that was hard to talk to, but he stayed alive because he showed loyalty to those in power. That's where my comparison of him to Vaati ends. I believe Voldemort has little else going for him apart from that. While Vaati starts a thread developing his story and setting up his demise, Voldemort quietly dies off during the second swap. He has no real development, and if it weren't for the infamous single-smiley PMs he would send to people that are now used as memes, he would have been gone long before now. Now's a great time for him to go.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Noooooo

You forgot about how he asked half the game to ally with him during the fake merge. His pm chain with me literally had the subject line "Alliance?" And it was so beautiful. Like he wasn't just a no one, he was at the head of a giant mostly fake alliance

Man I kinda want to idol that
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:33 pm

Voldemort leader of 8 person fake merge alliance appreciation month </3 </3 </3

PEDIT: YES
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by xofelf »

Did he? I don't about this Voldemort you speak of...
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 1617, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:Voldemort leader of 8 person fake merge alliance appreciation month

This sentence made me, a person with no idea of the context, laugh out loud. I especially enjoy the character pick of Voldemort.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Mrs. Figg wrote:But now, it is the mention of Lord Voldemort that has me dropping my shopping bags and tingling, not with fear as you might expect, but with excitement. Perhaps I am victim to a well cast Imperius curse. Perhaps in his revival He Who Must Not Be Named has decided to do away with Horcruxes and turn instead to love potions. I do not know how to explain my feelings. I do not even know if the Dark Lord would make a suitable ally (we have no formed an alliance yet), but Hagrid had been shipping the two of us ever since I thought I wanted Voldemort to be the first boot.
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

I'm not going to actually
do
anything on these forums again (don't worry I learnt that lesson enough times) but I was lurking and saw this thread and thought that I could probably have something to say.

There's one moment in my PMs with Figgy that I thought was particularly terrible. I knew basically nothing about survivor at this time. I only joined the game because of a perverse desire to join everything. I'd basically read a few pages on Survivor Wiki, and thought I knew what a pagonging was (I didn't). I decided to impress Figg with my excellent knowledge of the game by telling her about the seasons of Parvati Shallow, a person who I had come across clicking the random page button of the wiki. I was like "this person is really good you should watch all of her seasons! did you know she came first, second and sixth!" and Figg was like "wow! I should definitely watch those seasons! How many have you watched? Do you know about Pagonging". My reply was "I have watched many seasons, but I have not yet watched Survivor: Pagong". DV really did have the patience of a saint jesus.

On a more serious note, Voldemort was kind of important in my life. Apart from instilling a love of survivor in me that continues to this day, it kind of taught me that I should actually develop social skills instead of just feeling bad that people don't like me. Like; I learnt in that game that I was kind of bad, and being less bad was a good idea. It's been a slow process, but Voldemort kind of catalyzed change within me as a person, I think. It was at least the start of the process that led to me realizing that I was an immature, annoying spammer on MS, which led to me quitting the place.

I'm kind of surprised that my excellent smiley face PMs have become kind of a meme. That's pretty great/horrific. I am actually surprised I made it this far in this ranking, to be entirely honest. But if you want to waste your
smileys
idols on me, go ahead.

Edit for word correctness
Last edited by Burning_Earth on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:22 pm

In post 1621, Burning_Earth wrote:I'm not going to actually
do
anything on these forums again (don't worry I learnt that lesson enough times) but I was lurking and saw this thread and thought that I could probably have something to say.

There's one moment in my PMs with Figgy that I thought was particularly terrible. I knew basically nothing about survivor at this time. I only joined the game because of a perverse desire to join everything. I'd basically read a few pages on Survivor Wiki, and thought I knew what a pagonging was (I didn't). I decided to impress Figg with my excellent knowledge of the game by telling her about the seasons of Parvati Shallow, a person who I had come across clicking the random page button of the wiki. I was like "this person is really good you should watch all of her seasons! did you know she came first, second and sixth!" and Figg was like "wow! I should definitely watch those seasons! How many have you watched? Do you know about Pagonging". My reply was "I have watched many seasons, but I have not yet watched Survivor: Pagong". DV really did have the patience of a saint jesus.

On a more serious note, Voldemort was kind of important in my life. Apart from instilling a love of survivor in me that continues to this day, it kind of taught me that I should actually develop social skills instead of just feeling bad that people don't like me. Like; I learnt in that game that I was kind of bad, and being less bad was a good idea. It's been a slow process, but Voldemort kind of catalyzed change within me as a person, I think. It was at least the start of the process that led to me realizing that I was an immature, annoying spammer on MS, which led to me quitting the place.

I'm kind of surprised that my excellent smiley face PMs have become kind of a meme. That's pretty great/horrific. I am actually surprised I made it this far in this ranking, to be entirely honest. But if you want to waste your smileys on me, go ahead.
This is legitimately one of the most heartwarming posts I've ever read

xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:05 pm

Post by xofelf »

I may have been rather confused at the time they happened, but I definitely look back on the smiley PMs with great fondness which is why I talk about them so often. I was really trying really hard to get you to talk to me with what I was writing and gave you a lot to work with and just.. smileys. Which I managed to use but also they made me laugh and still do. But it was roughly the only interaction we ever had. You sent the first PM, sure. But then... one smiley, and one frowny face.. and that was it ever. And Peeves had been saving some of the BEST nicknames for Voldemort all game and I was very disappoint we didn't talk more for me to use them.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:06 am

Post by DeasVail »

From what I remember, I genuinely liked Voldemort and was very sad to have to vote him out. It was frustrating at times being his ally, but I loved him all the same.

Return to “Frogstar World B”