Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 17, Dark Horse wrote:VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Is 1017 vs the world any good
It's alright. Changed My Phone, Fresh, and the beats make it worth the download in my opinion.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not sure where you got that from TB.

Anyway, 1-Shot's opening post and his second post look like RVS silliness to me, wouldn't read too much into it. His third and fourth post however seems like an attempt to prevent discussion and that worries me a bit.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@nn30: Agree to disagree.

@Josh: Your vote on Penguin didn't look random. It seemed like you laid down a serious vote for 1-Shot and changed it to Penguin because you were scum reading him for his little debate with TB. Either way, lying about not reading your role PM when the mod said everyone had confirmed in does not sit well with me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Josh
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Wait what? Doesn't it take 7 to hammer?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 124, Joshz wrote:
In post 121, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@nn30: Agree to disagree.

@Josh: Your vote on Penguin didn't look random. It seemed like you laid down a serious vote for 1-Shot and changed it to Penguin because you were scum reading him for his little debate with TB. Either way, lying about not reading your role PM when the mod said everyone had confirmed in does not sit well with me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Josh
It was random and I've already explained why and id like you to explain what possible scum motivation would have for random voting with no reason and changing their vote to someone else minutes later with an actual explanation.
Just said that it didn't look random to me. Restating that it wasn't random isn't going to change my opinion.

The vote hopping could be an attempt for you to look like you're busy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Garmar:
Why would scum feel the need to try to bus early?

pedit: Yeah I'm pretty sure it takes 7 to hammer. My apologizes for not starting that he was at L-2, I should have been more aware.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@TB:
This is a mini, it should take 7 unless the rules changed over night.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 156, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Garmar:

pedit: Yeah I'm pretty sure it takes 7 to hammer. My apologizes for not stating that he was at L-2, I should have been more aware.
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Josh is at L-2

Please do not hammer without giving intent and everyone has had a chance to discuss the claim.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 168, Garmr wrote:
In post 156, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Garmar:

pedit: Yeah I'm pretty sure it takes 7 to hammer. My apologizes for not starting that he was at L-2, I should have been more aware.
Because there's no danger early game to do so. Town don't want short days they want long days to get as much info out of players as possible so early wagons tend to dissolve into nothing and the player can get off scott free as they tend not to be lynched at the end of the day. Then you could warp that information into a variety of things.
Yeah but there is no need to do so. Scum are already at an advantage here considering they know a lot more than town and just have to blend in. It's a lot easier in my opinion for scum to just sit back and watch the town kill each other than to go for a hard bus.

Long days also tend to not be so beneficial to town due to things like doubt and uncertainty to creep in and scum having the potential to slip away.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well since Josh is being replaced..

UNVOTE:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Homesite culture.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No point in analyzing night kills.

Why was my jump terrible?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I mean we seemed to be out of RVS when he voted for 1-Shot and I felt there was enough posts from both TB and PP at the time for his vote on PP to be a serious one. I don't see how you don't think it was fair to scum read someone who claimed they didn't read their role PM after the mod confirmed that everyone did. Especially in this case where that was his one of his reactions to all the pressure.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't know why he played like did DH. It left me confused all of Night 1 and it still does now. All I can say is that I didn't see the town motivation behind any of his lies and his reaction to the pressure being to claim he didn't read his role PM coming from town. His votes without reason which he claimed were RVS read like serious votes to me and all I wanted to know was his how and why he came to voting for who he did so I could see if I had missed something. Maybe I let my disgust for naked votes and not explaining reads cloud my judgment but I don't regret voting for him despite how terrible I feel about the ending of Day 1.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Dark House:
My was an attempt to prevent any confusion TB or anyone else may have had in regards to the abbreviation of the word homesite. I wasn't scum reading Drealm at the time or even in the right frame of mind to do so since I was still processing the Josh fiasco and was ultimately glad he was going to be replaced.

@NN:
I think you jumped a bit too high there when he called you TB's buddy. His tone seemed to imply he was joking when I first read that statement. I will admit that his first point and his fifth point about TB feel like a combination of reaching and nitpicking and then the 7th point from what I'm understanding is a very common scum tell. To me that point reads like a tell from one of the wiki guides and feels kind of outdated.

@Pine:
I'm having no trouble following the game, I was just explaining to DH the reason for my vote and also in a way how Day 1 went down really is no one's fault due to Josh's play.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not sure why a few of you are treating what I assume to be strong town reads as confirmed town.

Garmr:
I think you're misremembering a bit. I don't recall D7 ever really pushing Pine or strongly advocating for anyone to vote for him. I just remember him calling Pine scummy and then throwing a fit over the Josh lynch looking like it wasn't going to go through. I'll do a reread of Day 1 just to be sure but I can't help but feel like you have an agenda here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 373, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I would like to see more posts from Dark Horse, Flubber, or 1-Shot. To everyone, what are your opinions on those three?
Null. For a second I had a slight town read on 1Shot since I thought he was soft claiming some sort of investigative role.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 388, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm not sure why thibkbig believes Josh is (was if he got replaced) lying about not reading his role pm
If you read , it's not hard to understand why
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 407, Flubbernugget wrote:TB pushed an easy wagon to a premature lynch and was afterwards unable to formulate a single read

I town read penguins snark. I skipped reading most of the back and forth between you two
I wouldn't TR PP for that. Based on my previous games with him I'd say that's NAI for him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 431, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 430, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I wouldn't TR PP for that. Based on my previous games with him I'd say that's NAI for him.
When have I been snarky as scum in a game with you :?:
The newbie we were in.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Did a reread and the argument between Garmr and Pine looks TvT. Both don't seem to realize that they're talking past each other and that's it's now come to a head. Both think they're catching each other in petty points and contradictions but it doesn't seem to be helping town one bit.

The TB slot is still null for me. Flubber worries me more. I was first pinged by him being confused about TB's questioning of Josh lying about not reading his role PM. But, I didn't know what to make of it, and I felt it was better to wait till he was done catching up. Now after a reread, the question towards Shadow in pings me, feels like scum trying to get Shadow to say something they can push on. The shade throwing towards nn also doesn't sit well with me at all and sealed it for me.

VOTE: Flubber

Dark Horse:
Effort is not indicative of alignment.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Everyone:
Please note that in , is meant to be .

@Flubber:
I made a mistake, meant your question in . I didn't like that question because it felt like a trap and not a question that felt like it was genuinely trying to understand motivation or thought. What were you expecting to get out of Shadow there?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 535, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 534, Flubbernugget wrote:You started a wagon on tb/shadow_step

I sprung up really fast as a counterwagon

Why does this not bother you?
This is what confuses me

'you started SCREAM into place'

What even is this?
What are you trying to say here?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

That's L-2
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Pine

I'll explain in a bit but this feels like the correct play for now.

pewit: Looks like nn30 noticed some of the same things I did.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

So the reason I feel Pine is the correct play for today and why the recent flips point to him being scum is because of how certain he was of TB/Shadow being scum. The entire basis of his case on the slot is based on his theories about mafia and nothing really to do with the slots play. He talks a little bit about how TB played briefly in his but the rest of it (, , , and ) is him scum reading the slot because he believes D7 was using classic scum tactics
according to him
by soft bussing toward the end of Day 1.

In , he attempts to apply the same theory to Flubber. In both cases he doesn't really talk about both players play in detail, just speaks in generalizations and justifies his votes that way.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hi boring! :D
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

nn
, I personally think that game isn't a good way to see how I play scum. I played bad but part of it was just not taking it seriously because I had such a strong teammates. This game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68482 I feel is more accurate.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Don't replace me mod. Finals week has been a killer but I'm here now.

@nn: Sure

Town: Garmr, nn30
Null: boring
Null Scum: KMD
Scum: Jin, Pine

Garmr - The constant pushing of Pine earlier and his frustration around the hammering Flubber situation seemed genuine. I also like that a good part of his case on Pine is basically somewhat of an expanded version of why I'm scum reading Pine.

nn30 - Questions seem town motivated. Haven't seen much to dislike here other than his back and forth with the PP slot. boring does raise an interesting point about him that'll I'll have sit down and really wrestle with to see if it changes my mind or not but for now I'm really confident about this read.

____

boring - It seems like she has really read and caught up as she's asked for certain players to give their thoughts on one another as well for a few players to give their reads on all the current players alive. I don't really like her push on nn though, if you're going to single him out for jumping on your predecessor, you not single out everyone else who did. Why didn't she ask Jin or Pine the same question? It's possible she feels starting the wagon is more suspicious than joining it but I'm not quite sure at this point in time.

____

KMD - Hasn't really done much other than catch-up posts. Seems like they're scum reading me but didn't put a vote down so perhaps they're trying to appear busy.

____

Jin - Just reread his ISO and I'm not feeling good about this slot at all. All I'm seeing is a lot of arguably opportunistic votes, fence-sitting, and sleeping. This can all come from town too but none of Jin's posts are poking and screaming at me that's he town. More confident this flips scum

Pine - Scum. For reasons stated in

____

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jin

@boring: I'm down to mass claim.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 746, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Don't replace me mod. Finals week has been a killer but I'm here now.

@nn: Sure

Town: Garmr, nn30
Null: boring
Null Scum: KMD
Scum: Jin, Pine

Garmr - The constant pushing of Pine earlier and his frustration around the hammering Flubber situation seemed genuine. I also like that a good part of his case on Pine is basically somewhat of an expanded version of why I'm scum reading Pine.

nn30 - Questions seem town motivated. Haven't seen much to dislike here other than his back and forth with the PP slot. boring does raise an interesting point about him that'll I'll have sit down and really wrestle with to see if it changes my mind or not but for now I'm really confident about this read.

____

boring - It seems like she has really read and caught up as she's asked for certain players to give their thoughts on one another as well for a few players to give their reads on all the current players alive. I don't really like her push on nn though, if you're going to single him out for jumping on your predecessor, you not single out everyone else who did. Why didn't she ask Jin or Pine the same question? It's possible she feels starting the wagon is more suspicious than joining it but I'm not quite sure at this point in time.

____

KMD - Hasn't really done much other than catch-up posts. Seems like they're scum reading me but didn't put a vote down so perhaps they're trying to appear busy.

____

Jin - Just reread his ISO and I'm not feeling good about this slot at all. All I'm seeing is a lot of arguably opportunistic votes, fence-sitting, and sleeping. This can all come from town too but none of Jin's posts are poking and screaming at me that's he town. More confident this flips scum

Pine - Scum. For reasons stated in

____

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jin

@boring:
I'm down to mass claim.
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You could've still voted and discussed.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 750, Kmd4390 wrote:Nah. I don't want a lynch before massclaim and I see no point in adding a vote to pressure you. The vote would serve absolutely no purpose right now.

Did you read my catch up? I'm a little underwhelmed that your read on me is just that you think all I did is catch up. Like as little time as I've spent in this game, I feel like I've done a more than fair amount.
Outside of asking boring to explain her meta read on me and agreeing to claim, that is literally your ISO.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I did.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I mean I agree with you on nn and Jin and disagree with you on Pine. I'm more so waiting to see how you follow up on your null and scum reads now that you've finished catching up.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Going to be a bit busy until the evening.

I'm a PR.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Garmr, your langauage was uncalled for.

Can do Jin, KMD, or Pine today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm cool with it.

What I want to know is, since we know there is a vig out there, should we tell him or her not to shoot if Jin flips town? I'm thinking yes.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Good game everyone!

Honestly I was so close to shooting boring and KMD last night. boring mainly because I thought she was fishing more than one should at the time in and KMD because I read their play as scummy. Luckily I was scum with boring in another game and just didn't get any scum vibes from her this game and remembered that Penguin had an opportunity to jump on the Flubber wagon but didn't.

@D7:
Yeah I love playing the vigilante role now. It feels good being able to take the game into your own hands somewhat.

@Dark Horse:
I wanted to strangle you man. You kept pushing me D2 and I just wanted you to just chill out before people paid more attention to me. :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 936, Shadow_step wrote:Vig shot on me was terrible.
Yeah I wasn't even scum reading you hard during Night 2, I was just surprised Flubber flipped town so I decided to sheep Pine.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”