Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by ironstove »

rb = roleblocker

Found scum already

VOTE: rb
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:40 am

Post by ironstove »

iamafluffyrabbit get an avatar you mong

i'm chilling and i'll start playing this game monday, thanksgiving vacation, still going around visiting. PCE NOOBS.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 170, Impoetic wrote:Let me rephrase: this is antitown because I am town risking letting people pile on a vote 7 pages in that most likely wouldn't flip scum, and then getting fosed for it, leading to potentially burning out multiple MLs due to my incompetence if it had happened.

If I were mafia, I'd be risking trading myself for a quicklynch d1, the day I imagine it's
least
suboptimal to quicklynch because flips help town and i heard scum rarely gets lynched d1 in forum mafia anyway. What's the scum thought process in doing that intentionally?

I can only imagine your argument is that I don't care who is lynched therefore I'm scum, but to that I'd point out that scum's first goal in the game -- or one of them, anyway -- is to look like they care who is lynched.
I'm feeling good about an imp lynch after this post

VOTE: Imp
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:12 am

Post by ironstove »

Fuck you spammers I don't want to read this garbage Lynch drone he's spamming this thread up why the fuck is there 18 pages?!?!

This guy is writing fucking nonsense and transcend is handing out town reads like hot cakes. He prob town reads Hitler too

VOTE: drone
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:10 am

Post by ironstove »

If you're actually going to try scum reading me for saying I was not going to post until monday, then fucking vote for me you dumb fuck instead of just saying you think I'm scum.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:12 am

Post by ironstove »

So, I've got around 20+ pages of posts that I need to go through, gonna make some coffee, sober up, pop a modafinil AND FIND SOME SCUM FUCKS TO STICK IT IN THEIR POOPER. WHOSE WITH ME?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:16 am

Post by ironstove »

Ok, I lied about sobering up, I'm sipping more cognac... Maybe I'll call in sick, been out the whole night ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:17 am

Post by ironstove »

My body physically hurts right now
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:20 am

Post by ironstove »

I'm actually surprised to find that other people are on right now. Transcend where are you from? It's like 6 AM right now LOL.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:21 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 658, Drone wrote:Enough fluff.
Speak up Ironstove, we have places to go.
Where are you trying to go? You can't join night chat with your partners until day ends. You are stuck.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:23 am

Post by ironstove »

Like the quicksands found in the oppressive sahara desert, I will suck you into my game of drunk mafia and leave you out hang to your death like in that scene from conan, the barbarian
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:24 am

Post by ironstove »

Like this, if you don't know what I'm referring to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUwPHTI47Lg
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:25 am

Post by ironstove »

like the small but mighty ewoks, town will unite our forces to find and exterminate the ambassadors of the evil empire.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:33 am

Post by ironstove »

I didn't know this was a competition, if it was, you already lost, your lifer can contest that it is true because if it can speak up then it is still alive and that means yu're already worse than me.

Alright, calling in sick, I'm donzo there is no way I can show up to work like this......... And I already drank coffee and took a finil, so congrats guys i'm here for the entire day posting erratically ..............
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:34 am

Post by ironstove »

Anyway, is it bad if i jsut start playing now and don't go back to read? I'm kinda feeling this new meta of signing games and not reading the last 27 pages of posts to find scum, it's like playing poker without even looking at your hand, I've never seen anyone with a WSOP doin it, but if something hasn't been done that just means you can be the first to do it.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:36 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 653, Drone wrote:He needs some winding
I only have 0 votes because people aren't VOTING FOR ME. I just SAID PEOPLE NEED TO VOTE FOR ME IF THEY THINK I'M SCUM INSTEAD OF THROWING SHADE.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:38 am

Post by ironstove »

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:43 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 665, Transcend wrote:well

ironstove might be town

hey ironstov!!!!!!!!!! when you're sober!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give us your opinion of your FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fluffy rabbit is special, very speicla. He's my special friend from a big brother program, I'm his mentor and he has a very tough time socializing with people irl because his dad constantly beat him for wetting the bed so he's traumatized hence i told him the best way to overcome your anxiety and distrust for people is to join mafiascum and come meet a bunch of liars and get night killed if he's town and mislynched if he's town, and lynched if he's mafia.

His name comes from a fluffy rabbit that was his best friend until the cold winters came and white walkers ate his rabbit, since then he's taken on the delusion that he is the fluffy rabbit he once owned and he twitches his nose in homage to the dead rabbit friend he once called hobbs.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:45 am

Post by ironstove »

guiz, i'm innno plz no lynch me, I'm just an innocent pilgrim lookin to kill some mothafuckin' injuns as a show of thanks for them teaching us how to plant corn and not die at plymouth rock.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:47 am

Post by ironstove »

I put the man in manifest destiny.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:51 am

Post by ironstove »

Really, we're playing this game of mafia, where town are supposed to be the good guys, but are we? What is good? What is evil? Does everything have to be so binary? Would it be possible if we just didn't lynch anyone and mafia didn't night kill anyone either, then maybe we could just end this cruel cycle of bloodshed. Let's make this a negotiation, how about we discuss peace with our mafia breathern?

Mafia, please come forward so we can discuss terms for peaceful surrender, because if you do not surrender, we will kill you, and your families, and grind your skulls into a fine powder to use in the stew we serve to our guests, which they love and always insist on being told the recipe. :twisted:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by ironstove »

My first impressions thus far:

Spoiler:
In post 33, Sesq wrote:UNVOTE:

I need to stop doubleposting so much
scummy for telling people not to be active
In post 39, drealmerz7 wrote:vacation / limited access

it's for lurkers excusing their shitplay
Versus prodging...... :roll:
In post 151, TTTT wrote:
In post 135, Drone wrote:VOTE: TTTT

You know why.
In post 136, Drone wrote:Wait! Actually you don't..
In post 137, Drone wrote:Welp, they're scum. That's why!
In post 139, Drone wrote:Mhmm! I was surprised myself when I found that out :o
OK, Nancy Drew, how about you explain what you are going on and on about...
TTTT seems a little nervous asking and trying to understand why he is being voted on in RVS.
In post 157, Kohai wrote:RB is at L-2. Please no more votes on him until I can fully catch up. I will treat any hammer as a scum claim.
Bad attempt to look towny here.
In post 175, Kohai wrote:
In post 170, Impoetic wrote:Let me rephrase: this is antitown because I am town risking letting people pile on a vote 7 pages in that most likely wouldn't flip scum, and then getting fosed for it, leading to potentially burning out multiple MLs due to my incompetence if it had happened.

If I were mafia, I'd be risking trading myself for a quicklynch d1, the day I imagine it's
least
suboptimal to quicklynch because flips help town and i heard scum rarely gets lynched d1 in forum mafia anyway. What's the scum thought process in doing that intentionally?

I can only imagine your argument is that I don't care who is lynched therefore I'm scum, but to that I'd point out that scum's first goal in the game -- or one of them, anyway -- is to look like they care who is lynched.
This feels contrived and feels like really bad WIFOM.
I don't agree with this reasoning, I also don't like how he didn't vote for his scum read.
In post 195, rb wrote:how the fuck did my wagon evaporate? scummiest wagon ive ever fucking seen tbh
In post 197, rb wrote:UNVOTE: TTTT
This feels really off, he's town reading TTTT for reasons that he thinks he's the scummiest player to vote. I don't sense a rxn test happening, seems more like a scum POV post laughing at town.
In post 232, Impoetic wrote:
In post 229, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Impoetic

TTTT is town but avatar is disturbing

rb is also still scummy

And last but not least- drealmerz is a mislynch

Aite cya
Haha no i'm pretty sure you can read me in forum mafia

why are you jumping on a mislynch when the person being voted is trying to contribute and the person doing the voting is half-assedly misconstruing every single thing I say and talking like I'm confscum when he's barely read me and I haven't had time to be conf-anything

you're better than this
I agree with this post. I don't understand the TTTT read here still.

Done w/ Page 12, will finish the rest tomorrow.

So far I like: Drone and Imp
Don't like: rb, transcend, sesq, and kohai.

Rest are still null for me.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 284, Drone wrote:
Spoiler: some reactions
In post 154, rb wrote:#LeaveDroneAlone
Oh if only if only..!
In post 159, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:
In post 156, Impoetic wrote:VOTE: rb
what is this vote...? explain?
It's called scum slipppppp!! Or is it?
In post 195, rb wrote:how the fuck did my wagon evaporate? scummiest wagon ive ever fucking seen tbh
Needless to say that some in this wagon were honest RVS, some an easy way for scum to jump in a wagon for a push, and open pathway for future LAMIST!
In post 203, Sesq wrote:I looked over the post orders and if you look at it closely, Impo was already unvoting before someone voted her, but she got ninja'd. My other points were just "off" things, that are more gut. Still can't understand you half the flippin time. Drealmerz seems to be doing a lot of misrepping and also 171, which does come across as scummy, but I don't feel comfortable voting it yet. So I'll stick to UNVOTE: . Yes, I'm aware how much I'm voteshifting. It's how I play/think/smell/eat pizza.

PEDIT: rb, your wagon was mostly a jokewagon, which was in of itself fairly NAI. A lot of unvotes were also due to new people coming up and being scummier (instead of just jumping off a fading wagon).

PEDIT: my beliefs continue to be confirmed by the above posts
That's one big joke then. Huh?
In post 215, Kohai wrote:
In post 211, Impoetic wrote:you're most likely town because statistically most people are town in the game, and the argument against me is assuming you're town so there's no point in considering the other scenario
That's gonna be a "When mathematical analysis goes wrong"

Are you seriously town reading someone because statistically they are more likely to be town? Wtf?
When mathematical analysis goes wrong..
In post 219, Sesq wrote:
In post 213, drealmerz7 wrote:Impoetic scum too
Why would that be? She's done a pretty smashing job of defending herself.

Pedit: I have literally no idea what you are trying to say to me dreal
It's called "making a mountain out of a slope".
In post 282, Sesq wrote:With drealmerz, they seem more like bad/derp town than scum to me so I'm not voting yet.
If they're town they're fine.
If they're scum they're very good!

I'm fine with Uzi, Kyouku, rb, Dream and Trancend.
Not liking Sesq.
Not liking Impoetic.
In post 285, Drone wrote:
In post 240, TTTT wrote:@rb
Plz explain that TR on me.
I mean, other than how your role PM told you that I'm not on your team.
Consistency is town trait :)
It's not a Newbie game, I think it's obvious and needless to say. But I can agree that it was a bit too early to give that read.
In post 241, TTTT wrote:@Transcend
Why is Imp scum?
I'm going to split posts just so you can enjoy my avatar more...
Because of the 101st point on Impoetic, durr!
In post 247, TTTT wrote:
In post 242, Sesq wrote:What strikes rb as scum to you?
Vote was based on gut upon game entry. Not really buying the cavalier meme-posting attitude on the first pages. Looks forced. Totally gut though.
Naked votes are best votes when entering a game.
Then rb said he couldn't remember why he was SRing ssbm.
Spoiler: Like this never happened
In post 78, rb wrote:
In post 54, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I just made a note "48 - enter rb:gets on the first wagon that is picking up with real intent but attributes his vote to an rvs policy lynch"
His motivation here is either scummy or towny so I'm hoping he's town
No way dude. You mean my motivation could be scummy OR towny? What an enlightening post, it's so good I think I might just

VOTE: ssbm
In post 94, rb wrote:we should have more ssbm votes tbh

sesq is probably town rn
In post 111, rb wrote:you can start by changing your vote to ssbm
In post 116, rb wrote:super saiyan blue majiffy is probably not town tbh
In post 119, rb wrote:
In post 117, Sesq wrote:
In post 116, rb wrote:super saiyan blue majiffy is probably not town tbh
Why do you think that?
post 54 is literally pointless fluff that serves no purpose except, 'look im contributing'

Upon wagon collapse, he gives me a TR.
TTTT goes like “look, I'm town alright? I have reasoning and I'm sure of what I'm doing" in this post. I'm buying it!
In post 248, TTTT wrote:
In post 244, rb wrote:scum look bad if the wagon goes through, ppl lost their minds about it getting to L-2. i'd be mislynch but everyone on the wagon would be under suspicion - you don't really seem to give a shit because ur not worried about it, so ur town enough for now
But that means you didn't consider I'm a good enough scum player to not freak out about L-2.
Then he just shits on it with "fuck it, no I'm scum".

And that's why TTTT is scum guys!
Specifically for these two posts.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:44 am

Post by ironstove »

therefor you are?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:25 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 702, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:i dont like anything you just posted lmao
So you're in total disagreement with my town and scum reads so far? You think transcend is more towny than scummy from your POV?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:51 am

Post by ironstove »

Mostly caught up now, AMA

Spoiler:
In post 329, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:speaking of which i cant really keep stove in my scum pile because him being mostly disengaged is more likely town; at least i know he used to want to play scum more. could've changed since then though.

i'll reread and do impressions of other players tomorrow, gotta sleep soon.
That's not really true, you can look at my town games here if you're interested, and my scum games, I'm actually never this lurky, except when I'm on vacation which has only happened once besides this time. I want to lay out the disclaimer that my playstyle kind of changes over time, but I'll lay out my games in order, as you can see I'm a spectacular player:

1. Newbie 1730 - To the North: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=67705 - Town VT (Lost in lylo, Transcend was also town in this game)
2. Normal Open 651 - Stack the Deck: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=67725 - Town VT (I replaced in and was later mod replaced... Town lost)
3. Newbie 1735 - Banana Split: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68000 - Town VT (Won, Jaereed also in this game, but he's modding this one so not really important).
4. Newbie 1738 - Desert Mafia: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68228 - Mafia goon (Won, TTTT was also in this game with me as my scum partner)
5. Newbie 1751 - Boot Camp: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68854 - Town VT (I was NK'd day 1, town lost, here TTTT was also in this game under his aka Loopdan, he was scum, Transcend also replaced in. This was an interesting game of town!Transcend)
6. Normal Open 656 - Tit for Tat: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=68703 - Town VT (I replaced in when it was MYLO and town won this).

And that's it, I believe for my completed games here. I bookmark every game I join, and I placed all of my closed games in an archive. Anyway, you'll notice that the game I was the most lurky in was 1735 and 1738 between Sept 6th to the 25th which was when I went on vacation traveling.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8310446
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8309659

Even then, you can't really say that I have low activity levels, even in my scum game. I post quite frequently, and end game always slows down, if you look at the end game for Normal 656, or Newbie 1730, both town games which I was around for completion, my posting slows down dramatically, mainly because I'm waiting on responses and there really isn't much to post during those times.

--------------

If you examine Transcend in 1751: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68854 his town ISO feels COMPLETELY different from this game. Also you can look over Transcend's past game as scum and see how good he is at wolfing if you look over his ISO:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... B%5D=27478

Mafia chat for that game which RB was also in:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=68867

Something interesting to note that I found when I looked over RB's ISO in this game:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... B%5D=28086

Notice anything similar? Image macros in his scum game, like this one, no image macros in his town game, ever.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8318989 (One image macro placed here, rest 0 images)

Compare to this current game:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8549358 (Already posted 3 image macros, which is consistent with his scum game)

Coincidence? Probably not. I think this is a scum tick.

Kohai and LUV have not been easy to read, they appear like scum slots. LUV has a history of being mislynched as town, his past games as town show him being D1/D2 mislynched as VT, while Kohai has 0 games to look at. It's a new account and I'm sure he's a smurf by how familiar he is with this site and it's mechanics.
In post 478, Kohai wrote: Ah I understand. For the record, I have far more thoughts that I want to post. The only issue is that I have to phonepost until tomorrow night; therefore, my posts will not be as in depth as i would prefer them to be.
He makes this post but you look at his ISO following, 48 hours later and he doesn't make any content to follow up like he said he would, then announces V/LA...

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8553593

Inb4 long garbage post comes out of scum!kohai...
In post 575, Kohai wrote:Understand. Thanks for the clarification.

Do you possibly want to see my completed games as well?
Yes, please link me to your alternate so I can look over it.

VOTE: Transcend

Tone is rather off from previous town games I've been with him in, which gives me a very strong gut read that he's scum for this game.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:54 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 710, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:the sesq and drealmerz things seem like nonsense

i dont agree with your characterization of the TTTT post

the kohai sus is ok

my impression of drone is that i generally like him but idk about your reasoning

also im gonna slank for awhile now

V/LA until at least thursday, sorry
I hadn't fully caught up yet with the game, I actually changed my read of sesq as I read further on and I'm null on TTTT, he's playing a little differently than his scum game, but maybe that's because he knows I'm here again and I fos'd him immediately on D1 :wink:

Right now my scum list is {transcend, rb, kohai}.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:56 am

Post by ironstove »

My was more me posting my thoughts as I was catching up, not necessarily full reads which is why I did not place a vote at the time, you can look at 711 above if you want to see where and why I'm voting.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:20 am

Post by ironstove »

No, I didn't find that flip to be too fast.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:38 am

Post by ironstove »

Nice panic response. So it's you + rb. Ez game.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:29 am

Post by ironstove »

So Transcend, is Shannon still your strongest scum read? You want to see her lynched today because you're positive she's scum, right?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 724, TTTT wrote:@iron
I thought you called in sick to work.
why'd you stop posting yesterday?
I did call in sick, however I also own a business besides my full time job, so I drove out at 10AM to make a pick up at a warehouse then came home at 1PM, and then I went to sleep and woke up around 4PM since I hadn't had rest, I woke up because i had set an alarm, but I ended up snoozing till 5PM, and drove out to my office, to meet my partner and ship out items that had been ordered that day.

After this, I got home around 8 PM, tried to watch TV but fell asleep and woke up at midnight, went back to bed at 4 AM, woke up at 7 AM today and went to work as per usual.

I'm not sure when or where I posted on here, but I know I did some reading just didn't have the motivation to make posts, and I think you can go through my post history.

Would you also like to know what I ate for lunch? Some leftover pizza I had ordered on Sunday.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by ironstove »

Anyway, did you read my 712? If so, what are your thoughts on transcend/rb/kohai?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 725, Sesq wrote:Can someone summarize the Kohai thing? I'm confused as fuck ^^;
Kohai overall has a scummy tone, then he keeps promising reads and activity but dodging and declaring V/LA.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by ironstove »

On an unrelated note, after ISOing rb, I have this song stuck in my head and playing everytime I see his name or avatar now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjVugzSR7HA
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by ironstove »

Yea, I don't have any read on ssbm_kyoko right now... It's kinda weird that half the people in the game call him ssbm and the other half use kyoko,....
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by ironstove »

He's not trying because he's succeeding at it.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 745, TTTT wrote:
In post 727, ironstove wrote:Anyway, did you read my 712? If so, what are your thoughts on transcend/rb/kohai?
712 was good
Almost unvoted you when I read it
I said before that rb and kohai are in my lynchpool and nothing recent has changed that
I don't have a transcend read.

Were your drunk posts yesterday legit or for lulz?
no, they were real.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 745, TTTT wrote:
In post 727, ironstove wrote:Anyway, did you read my 712? If so, what are your thoughts on transcend/rb/kohai?
712 was good
Almost unvoted you when I read it
I said before that rb and kohai are in my lynchpool and nothing recent has changed that
I don't have a transcend read.

Were your drunk posts yesterday legit or for lulz?
Do you not have a read on transcend yet because you haven't decided if you should try to bus your partner for town cred?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 749, Transcend wrote:VOTE: rb
Yes! Get that bus vote in man! I'll make note of it and suggest to town that we let you remain as the last scum to be lynched for your good behavior. :]
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by ironstove »

Did you post that image macro knowing that the basis of my scum read for rb is based on image macros?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by ironstove »

Hehe, I think that this transcend vote on rb is very interesting..
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by ironstove »

health reasons = suffering too much anxiety trying to figure out a post to craft to get him out of the hole he's dug himself into after I called out his BS to link me to his other games and would rather dump the problem onto another player instead.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by ironstove »

How is that reaching? You don't sus his slot at all?

You don't find it perfect timing that he replaces out after being called out for his endless V/LAs and asked to provide the proof that he said he would?

Look at the guy's ISO and tell me this isn't a fucking scummy ass replacement request.

I find it bizarre that you are jumping to his defense and trying to remove pressure from the slot. Did you both agree in day chat that it was the best move for him to replace out while you diffused the pressure off of him?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by ironstove »

Oh fucking lord am I really going to get shit from people about this? AND YOU ARE ALL BUYING IT LIKE HE'S REALLY SICK LMFAO. I'M SORRY IF I DOUBT THE AUTHENTICITY OF HIS EXCUSE TO LEAVE THE GAME.

YEA I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON BECAUSE I'M CALLING OUT HIS OBV SCUM PLAY LIKE THIS OMG UR SUCH A BAD GUY FOR NOT BELIEVING HE'S REALLY SICK SHAME ON YOU BS THAT I'M GETTING RIGHT NOW LOL.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by ironstove »

Oh fucking lord am I really going to get shit from people about this? AND YOU ARE ALL BUYING IT LIKE HE'S REALLY SICK LMFAO. I'M SORRY IF I DOUBT THE AUTHENTICITY OF HIS EXCUSE TO LEAVE THE GAME.

YEA I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON BECAUSE I'M CALLING OUT HIS OBV SCUM PLAY LIKE THIS OMG UR SUCH A BAD GUY FOR NOT BELIEVING HE'S REALLY SICK SHAME ON YOU BS THAT I'M GETTING RIGHT NOW LOL.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 777, Kohai wrote:
For the record, I have also replaced out of games on my main account as well. Thus the issue is not limited to only this game.

This is my last post. Good luck town.
What's your main account?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by ironstove »

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by ironstove »

Ok, I found that funny, but I realize in the offhand chance he really is sick, that I'm being a terrible person, but this is a game and tactics like this CAN be employed so I'm going to stay mindful of it... I'll wait for his replacement to fill in, so until then I'll refrain from pushing on kohai's slot for now.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by ironstove »

I'm employing a new town strategy to mindfully try to avoid being a toxic presence that gets reported by all of the players in the game. New game new me.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:29 am

Post by ironstove »

Shanon is an aka?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:40 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 786, Transcend wrote:I don't mind the toxicity just don't go overboard lol
In post 787, Transcend wrote:Like it's good to be cocky, I'm definitely cocky in all my games.

You just have to make sure you don't go too far to where you end up just being a flat asshole, which is a territory I've crossed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:41 am

Post by ironstove »

That's you in the video btw, you're scum. I'm town. See?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by ironstove »

Hmm....
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by ironstove »

Is Shanon goodmorning?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by ironstove »

Sounds like goodmorning. Does anyone know if Shanon has another account? I'm curious what the alt is, I'm pretty sure that's not the original account.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:08 am

Post by ironstove »

rb is at 5 votes, LUV voted after the VC, so I'm a little worried by how easy this lynch seems and the fact that transcend is also on the wagon is making me think that rb is actually town.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:28 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: Gerry
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:54 am

Post by ironstove »

Loop thanking me is sus as fuck. Attempt to pocket has been mentally noted
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by ironstove »

We have 8 days left why are we hammering so quickly??? We haven't even discussed possible night actions. If you're going to hammer post intent.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by ironstove »

I'm not saying you should hammer, now I really have my doubts about this wagon from how easy it picked up steam like if rb is scum his partners definitely bussed him and if he's town there is definitely scum on that wagon right now
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by ironstove »

Also transcend demanding someone hammer before rb can even claim is scummy as fuck why the fuck am I the only person scum reading transcend? Like those of you who refuse to scum read transcend because 'he's hard to read' d1 as your meta read and excuse are fucking ridiculous
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by ironstove »

The point I'm making is that regardless of the flip there has to be scum on that wagon I've never seen people pick up a case I made so happily and roll with it which is suspicious as hell esp considering how often people call my cases shit and in this case everyone is like OMG best reads ever!!!

Transcend calls my case on him shit but the case on rb great so good he wants to insta hammer

Seems like a push to Lynch rb before gerry has a chance to catch up and post his thoughts I wonder why
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 887, gerryoat wrote:This is my first scumread

VOTE: Drone
Maybe you can post why this is your first scum read too since you're taking so long to catch up you're obviously being super meticulous so why not share your thought process with us???
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by ironstove »

Transcend are you scum Mislynching rb or scum bussing rb?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by ironstove »

You rolled mafia this game right?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 904, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Iron, you keep talking about how quickly the rb wagon has grown but won't say who you find to me the most suspicious on it. It's starting to look like you're just creating a lot of noise on purpose here.
Are you fucking serious? Have you read any of my posts?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by ironstove »

No
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by ironstove »

Dude what is the point of quoting the same post twice? Do you know what ebwop is?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by ironstove »

That's honestly like the 5th time you've done that and I actually compare posts word for word looking for the E in EBWOP when it should be RBWOP where R is REPOST
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 988, drealmerz7 wrote:btw the most appropriate claim for town BP at that point is doc who can self-target

stops the lynch and draws the NK WIFOM choice for scum

KILLL IIIT
So you're telling me if he had claimed doc that could self-target that would have been believable to you?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1054, Drone wrote:Vig on rb, if he ain't dead it's fairly fine to assume he's BP. Scum won't be targeting him now.
In post 1055, Transcend wrote:ok drone

i'll take a half an hour exactly to reread rb to make sure that i truly scumread him.

PEDIT: No.
This actually sounds like a great plan, why wouldn't we have vig shoot rb to confirm he's vested?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1059, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1056, ironstove wrote:
In post 988, drealmerz7 wrote:btw the most appropriate claim for town BP at that point is doc who can self-target

stops the lynch and draws the NK WIFOM choice for scum

KILLL IIIT
So you're telling me if he had claimed doc that could self-target that would have been believable to you?
yes we get them on my HS often enough
In post 1057, Drone wrote:Basically, Drealm just scum slipped.
That's how I see it.
uhh what? I don't even know what you're seeing, but, no, obviously not a scumslip wahtever it was, please tell me
Can you link me to a few games you've had a doc that can self-target? I've never seen one on this website yet. That sounds as OP as a jailer that can self-target.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:22 pm

Post by ironstove »

Why are you citing off site games as examples if you're not even going to link them?

So based on you running into self-target doc on your off-site games, you're going to believe someone here that they have the ability to self-target as doc in a normal setup?

FMPOV, it looks like you're throwing shade at the BP claim in order to push for the lynch. I thought your reasoning was weak and your uncooperative behavior when I pushed you for more information and proof solidifies my theory.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1060, ironstove wrote:
In post 1054, Drone wrote:Vig on rb, if he ain't dead it's fairly fine to assume he's BP. Scum won't be targeting him now.
In post 1055, Transcend wrote:ok drone

i'll take a half an hour exactly to reread rb to make sure that i truly scumread him.

PEDIT: No.
This actually sounds like a great plan, why wouldn't we have vig shoot rb to confirm he's vested?
Requoting, transcend can you answer this?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #75) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by ironstove »

LOL fluffy replaced out what the fuck..... He said he had a lot of stuff going on IRL but I didn't think it was that serious.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by ironstove »

sesq come sheep me and flip gerry please thank you
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by ironstove »

all of you sheep me, if gerry is not scum I will hammer myself in the balls and post it on yt
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #78) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:26 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: RB

Ok, I'm over this, let's just lynch the guy and move the game forward, I hate stalling.

If he flips town, we're lynching gerry tomorrow, and if he flips scum, we're lynching gerry tomorrow.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:27 am

Post by ironstove »

I believe this is L-1, next person confirmarino intentarino to hammerarino pleasearino
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #80) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:33 am

Post by ironstove »

Since you're close to your death, this game needed a new family pet to replace you before sad feelings arise from your absence.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #81) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:54 am

Post by ironstove »

who do you want to lynch titus?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:57 am

Post by ironstove »

uhhh, I don't know bout imp being lynched, neutral about TTTT and fine with LUV something about him is off.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:50 am

Post by ironstove »

The way you write your posts makes me think they're fake or you're someone whom I can see talking in a robotic-voice and fashion.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:56 am

Post by ironstove »

yea, i know that feel. sometimes you get writers block as scum because it's tough to figure out what kind of BS will sound believable to town :(
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:40 am

Post by ironstove »

change your avi to a docile animal and i'll town read you.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by ironstove »

Are we still in D1? LOL this game has 56 pages......

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”