Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 170, Pine wrote:
Unvote

I am inclined to believe the breakdown. Like I said, my first non-Newbie game something similar happened to me. Josh doesn't strike me as having the guile to pull off such a convincing AtE.

This doesn't preclude him being scum, as I think the "I didn't read my role PM" thing sounds believable, but it does suggest we give him a full reset, let him recover, and judge him from this point forward.

Josh, go read your role PM, compose yourself, and engage with this thread. Consider this a Newbie Plus game.

PEdit: I'm not getting worked up, garmr. I'm mocking your "case." Being dismissive is actually kind of the literal opposite of getting worked up.
Not necessarily this isn't the first time you got worked over someone voting you the first was with josh. Being dismissive could taken be a sign of fear and you been dismissive twice at plausible cases. I feel if you were town you wouldn't feel intimidated and would try to debunk it instead of putting up a false bravado.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yepyep
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Joshz »

I messaged the host and asked to be subbed provided I'm not lynched by the time he's on. I did not lie. Policy lynch if you want. This game has too much personal involvement past a game level to really be enjoyable for anyone and this isn't newbie section so even if you're willing to be helpful you shouldn't be expected to.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

OK, let's wait for josh to be replaced.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 174, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 173, drealmerz7 wrote:I don't think the mod will do anything, but I am okay to wait and see (obviously.) As pointed out, 13/13 confirmed. It's a lie. It's up to us to move forward.
As I mentioned, I absolutely believe josh was lying and that we should lynch all liars. He's certainly the best lynch as of now, but it's way too soon to end the DP.
ThinkBig I think you are stuck on what a town should do over what a person would do as town. I personally think josh is a town lean. I can see a newbie going this shit is unfair i'm town and the case on me is bs and having a emotional breakdown.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 179, Garmr wrote:ThinkBig I think you are stuck on what a town should do over what a person would do as town. I personally think josh is a town lean. I can see a newbie going this shit is unfair i'm town and the case on me is bs and having a emotional breakdown.
Understandable. I can see that happening - as I did it myself in one of my games.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 171, Garmr wrote:No the real question is why should a town feel pressured at 1 vote.
Yeah I don't feel pressured. Again, mocking and dismissing is kind of the opposite of giving a shit. Be productive, please. You don't get to do nothing but tunnel bullshit at me. Your non-engagement with literally everything else going on in this thread is kinda scummy.

PEdit: Dude, your "what is Town" compass is reverse polarized. Build a real case, and maybe I'll engage it. You've just plain got nothing, so I'm not derailing energy best used doing something useful.

Vote drealmerz

This guy is WAY too disappointed at the dissolution of the Josh wagon. Why so invested in it? He was an easy lynch, looks like disappointed scum.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 168, Garmr wrote:
In post 156, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Garmar:
Why would scum feel the need to try to bus early?

pedit: Yeah I'm pretty sure it takes 7 to hammer. My apologizes for not starting that he was at L-2, I should have been more aware.
Because there's no danger early game to do so. Town don't want short days they want long days to get as much info out of players as possible so early wagons tend to dissolve into nothing and the player can get off scott free as they tend not to be lynched at the end of the day. Then you could warp that information into a variety of things.
Yeah but there is no need to do so. Scum are already at an advantage here considering they know a lot more than town and just have to blend in. It's a lot easier in my opinion for scum to just sit back and watch the town kill each other than to go for a hard bus.

Long days also tend to not be so beneficial to town due to things like doubt and uncertainty to creep in and scum having the potential to slip away.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well since Josh is being replaced..

UNVOTE:
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 181, Pine wrote:
Vote drealmerz

This guy is WAY too disappointed at the dissolution of the Josh wagon. Why so invested in it? He was an easy lynch, looks like disappointed scum.
I'm fucking devastated. Seriously. It's fucking bogus. Scum tactics through and through. He sells it well, but I am NOT BUYING IT. If he hadn't self-voted I MAYYYYYYYBE would have MAYYYYYBE dropped it depending on the rest of it, but, nononononono, that is just SCUMMMMMMMMMMM. And if he gets replaced because you guys let him go...omfg...graaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...."ohno they caught me replace me" - it's a fucking free pass

NOOOOO.

It's gotta be my HS culture. No doubt.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 182, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 168, Garmr wrote:
In post 156, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Garmar:
Why would scum feel the need to try to bus early?

pedit: Yeah I'm pretty sure it takes 7 to hammer. My apologizes for not starting that he was at L-2, I should have been more aware.
Because there's no danger early game to do so. Town don't want short days they want long days to get as much info out of players as possible so early wagons tend to dissolve into nothing and the player can get off scott free as they tend not to be lynched at the end of the day. Then you could warp that information into a variety of things.
Yeah but there is no need to do so. Scum are already at an advantage here considering they know a lot more than town and just have to blend in. It's a lot easier in my opinion for scum to just sit back and watch the town kill each other than to go for a hard bus.

Long days also tend to not be so beneficial to town due to things like doubt and uncertainty to creep in and scum having the potential to slip away.
Wasn't really a hard bus because the wagon never built up and he was quick to drop it and hasn't mentioned it since. If scum sits backs as well they can be noticed as well so they need to do something. Really it's just a option for them to take if you think about it it has benefits and disadvantages and I think pine could only see benefits.

Short days on the other hand also benefit scum with lack of information while long days depend on the player so I guess you have to get something in between.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Pine »

drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 181, Pine wrote:
Vote drealmerz

I'm fucking devastated. Seriously. It's fucking bogus. Scum tactics through and through. He sells it well, but I am NOT BUYING IT. If he hadn't self-voted I MAYYYYYYYBE would have MAYYYYYBE dropped it depending on the rest of it, but, nononononono, that is just SCUMMMMMMMMMMM. And if he gets replaced because you guys let him go...omfg...graaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...."ohno they caught me replace me" - it's a fucking free pass

NOOOOO.

Adapt

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 184, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm fucking devastated. Seriously. It's fucking bogus. Scum tactics through and through. He sells it well, but I am NOT BUYING IT. If he hadn't self-voted I MAYYYYYYYBE would have MAYYYYYBE dropped it depending on the rest of it, but, nononononono, that is just SCUMMMMMMMMMMM. And if he gets replaced because you guys let him go...omfg...graaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...."ohno they caught me replace me" - it's a fucking free pass

NOOOOO.

I really do not like this post. This speaks more as faux outrage and feels very contrived.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 187, ThinkBig wrote: I really do not like this post. This speaks more as faux outrage and feels very contrived.
well it's not, again, HS culture, no doubt

I actually had to calm myself
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Pine »

Happy with my new vote.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 188, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 187, ThinkBig wrote: I really do not like this post. This speaks more as faux outrage and feels very contrived.
well it's not, again, HS culture, no doubt

I actually had to calm myself
HS culture (whatever that is) or not, it is contrived and came off as very suspicious and fishy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Homesite culture.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

@secret agent jin
I noticed your vote on Josh was rvs. You haven't really had a big reaction on josh wagon it kinda seemed like a meh.
In post 95, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I am glad there is actual discussion, some games tend to trail off and lack discussion. Everyone gets a gold star for participation, some might be smaller than others but every star counts.

The only person that sticks out is Josh, i would like to see what other people that of his no-explanation votes (maybe RVS?) and his very lacking word post. I seen some people discuss this, i see what you are saying. I would like to see the others are thinking.

P.S. This is seperate from the Josh thing but in my experience i find that scum tend to have a lot of fence posts. They often write reads that are easily back tracked on which contain words like maybe, possibly, could be.
I am amusing your reads real or fake aren't very concrete so Is there anything not josh related that has caught your eye. Also what looks like a fence post to you here at the momment?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

what is that like pre-OMGUS cause I was starting to SR you harder?
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 192, Garmr wrote:@secret agent jin
I noticed your vote on Josh was rvs. You haven't really had a big reaction on josh wagon it kinda seemed like a meh.
In post 95, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I am glad there is actual discussion, some games tend to trail off and lack discussion. Everyone gets a gold star for participation, some might be smaller than others but every star counts.

The only person that sticks out is Josh, i would like to see what other people that of his no-explanation votes (maybe RVS?) and his very lacking word post. I seen some people discuss this, i see what you are saying. I would like to see the others are thinking.

P.S. This is seperate from the Josh thing but in my experience i find that scum tend to have a lot of fence posts. They often write reads that are easily back tracked on which contain words like maybe, possibly, could be.
I am amusing your reads real or fake aren't very concrete so Is there anything not josh related that has caught your eye. Also what looks like a fence post to you here at the momment?
His post is a fence post
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 193, drealmerz7 wrote:what is that like pre-OMGUS cause I was starting to SR you harder?
@Who?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Vote count 1.1

JoshZ - Secret Agent Jin, nn30, Pine, drealmerz7, ThinkBig, Lil Uzi Vert, JoshZ LYNCH!!
Lil Uzi Vert - Dark Horse (L-6)
Thinkbig - PenguinPower (L-6)
No Lynch - 1 Shot Vanilla Town (L-6)

Not Voting (3): garmr, gerryoat, Flubbernugget

Day ends in
(expired on 2016-12-08 21:00:00)

JoshZ has been Lynched!!

They were:

Vanilla Town

Night ends in (expired on 2016-11-27 21:00:00)
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:48 pm

Special note!

I did in fact have a confirm from everyone.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 pm

gerryoat
has been killed!!! They were:

Vanilla Town!

drealmerz7
has been killed!!! They were:

Mafia Goon!

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2016-12-11 21:00:00)

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:00 pm

Vote count 2.0

Not Voting (3): garmr, 1Shot Vanilla Town, Secret Agent Jin, nn30, Pine, Flubbernugget, Lil Uzi Vert, Dark Horse, ThinkBig, PenguinPower

Day ends in (expired on 2016-12-11 21:00:00)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”