gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

kraska stop i'm PoE'ing the fuck out of the game right now

we probably will kill RK at some point of the game but it doesn't have to be now

she only has two plausible partners (Jordan and EP) and both of them are infinitely better lynches than her by virtue of the fact that they have more partners... I haven't given much thought to scum!EP though so I don't really know if they're a better lynch but I'm far from ready to end the day
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Transcend »

L-1

Claim please.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

She expressed suspicion of ssbm and then after the claim "Gamma needs to be lynched".
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:48 pm

{Transcend, Kraska, Myko, Josh} - Confs (in order of certainty)
------
{EP, RK} - Barely willing to compromise on
{MTD, Jordy, Gamma} - Willing to lynch

So if we put all of the not conftown players together in possible teams, we have...

Spoiler:
EP/RK
EP/MTD
EP/Jordy
EP/Gamma

RK/MTD
RK/Jordy
RK/Gamma

MTD/Jordy
MTD/Gamma

Jordy/Gamma

From those, I'd eliminate...

Jordy/Gamma - Maria bussing Gamma is a really high-risk plan because a Gamma lynch could have happened yesterday, Maria would probably have been vigged anyway, and then Jordan is left to solo the scumteam. I don't really see this as plausible.

MTD/Jordy - Dynamic doesn't feel SvS. I don't think Jordan scum would be so intent on bussing his partner because there's no way he's going to be able to solo the game off of the towncred he gets from a successful MTD lynch. Him making it to LYLO is plausible, but he's realistically going to be PoE'd pretty easily, and this would also be Jordan's first scumgame onsite. I don't think he's the kind of player who has the balls to go solo from D3 on.

RK/Gamma - I really do not believe that RK enters the game obviously chainsawing for her partner. Too obvious to be scum-esque logic aside, I also feel as though RK would stick to a more consistent narrative about how she reads Gamma and wouldn't be on his wagon EoD. Probably not-as-eliminated as the others but I don't see this as a plausible team. Might reconsider endgame if I'm alive by then.

RK/MTD - lol

and honestly EP has left so little of an impression on me besides the fact they scumread me that I don't feel confident eliminating ANYONE as a plausible partner. I will definitely have to reread that slot closely :/

so now we have

EP/Anyone
RK/Jordan
MTD/Gamma

...which is basically where i was before.

i guess the argument that RK lacks viable partners doesn't really mean much considering that everyone really has one viable partner (or EP)

the answer here is that we need to really form a consensus on ep before we start the bloodbath
Gamma Emerald wrote:She expressed suspicion of ssbm and then after the claim "Gamma needs to be lynched".
She was already voting you at that time though?? She was also suspecting both of you at the same time but absolutely refused to vote for SSBM. I think it was more of a ploy at getting towncred for correctly townreading the mislynch at the right points rather than trying to get a claim...
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:53 pm

In post 1335, Errantparabola wrote:is this your post reread or pre reread conclusion, gigabyte troubadour?

when I hear the name MTD I fail to bring up any game relevant thought in my mind (i'm assuming sexiness and charming personality are not game relevant) and that's not town in a vacuum state. I'll ISO that guy and come back to you.
a mix of both. everything is just kind of sloshed together

usually i write posts from remembering game events, and then if while writing that post i come up with something interesting i look back at that game and try to understand the validity of that angle

like what i'm doing by re-ISOing you

EP, I'm town and ugly af. What do u think of a Gamma/MTD scumteam?

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by kraska77 »

she called you scum bc of transcend at first, but then whenever youd waffle she'd go "see? scum!"
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:00 pm

In post 1061, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 1.23

Macaroni Penguins have large, red beaks stained from the blood of their enemies.

ssbm_Kyouko
(5): kraska77, gigabyteTroubadour, MTD, Transcend, mykonian
Gamma Emerald
(5): gerryoat, ssbm_Kyouko, Road Kamelot, MariaR, Joshz
gigabyteTroubadour
(1): Errantparabola
MTD
(1): XnadrojX
MariaR
(1): Gamma Emerald

Not Voting
:

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-22 17:06:00)

Notes:
  • kraska77 V/LA until 11/21
  • XnadrojX has been prodded. He has (expired on 2016-11-20 22:00:00) to make a substantive, game advancing post or he will be replaced.
Hm...

The gamma wagon started off from a single vote from Maria, which Gerry and Josh both jumped onto... Then Kyouko and RK join on (kyouko because survivalism, RK for compromise).

I need to reread the parts where Maria jumps off and then back on, because she could have jumped off to give a wagon on her partner less traction (I think this also strongly points to RK being town if Gamma is scum).
kraska77 wrote:she called you scum bc of transcend at first, but then whenever youd waffle she'd go "see? scum!"
i don't remember waffling that game i should probably reread it lol

all i remember is she "called me out" for saying that reading through the game is annoying (which is funny because she never reads games when she replaces in)

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1578, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:the answer here is that we need to really form a consensus on ep before we start the bloodbath
dont be so dramatic. "Bloodbath".

We are getting ready for dinner!

also EP's getting looked at, don't worry. Lots of people have shifted their opinion after the last post, he's not been terribly active, we shouldn't worry about it. Should we continue with this lynch, we'll get another peace of the puzzle as EP didn't want to join us on this bountiful meal. If we don't, maybe it's interesting to see where he wants to take us. Then again, maybe he orders something and just waits for it to come. There's time for that one.

I had a list of reasons on Kamelot, and I wouldn't be sad about eating her.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:05 pm

also reading through maria's ISO she seems pretty fucking sure gamma is scum. transcend my ability to read maria sucks so i'm going to ask you, does she ever bus her partners the way she tunneled on Gamma? i think maria does a good job shaking up her meta and it's difficult for me to accurately read her so idk
mykonian wrote:
In post 1578, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:the answer here is that we need to really form a consensus on ep before we start the bloodbath
dont be so dramatic. "Bloodbath".
i'm a afsduCKIGN DRAMA QUEEN

but like we still have like 2 days before ~deadline~ so i want to take my time a little bit

also i forgot i was isoing EP lol

Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Joshz »

I've scum read ep since my post about him coming in and making good townie looking posts a couple times and avoiding ALL conflict. I am willing to lynch him. I just don't scum read him hard enough to make a big push.

The issue with jordan scum is that even if we kill him and he flips red imo that indicates nothing about the final scum. He doesn't really have relationships with anyone, he hasn't done anything. His few such as scum reading mtd and his initial shitty reads post were light enough in content they're probably not indicative of his partner.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:01 pm

In post 1584, Joshz wrote:I've scum read ep since my post about him coming in and making good townie looking posts a couple times and avoiding ALL conflict. I am willing to lynch him. I just don't scum read him hard enough to make a big push.

The issue with jordan scum is that even if we kill him and he flips red imo that indicates nothing about the final scum. He doesn't really have relationships with anyone, he hasn't done anything. His few such as scum reading mtd and his initial shitty reads post were light enough in content they're probably not indicative of his partner.
Do you think his scumread of MTD could be a double bus? (i.e., they both are scum scumreading each other)

Because basically fmpov scum!Jordan can only be partners with {RK, EP, MTD, or Gamma}. What did you think about my PoE of MTD and Gamma partners?

Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Joshz »

Well, I certainly agree gamma isn't lock town, that much at least. I started the day off stating I scum read mtd so it wouldn't be a shock to me. I don't know player metas so idk if mtd and EP would typically do that, it could easily just be a distancing tactic though. PoE is cool and all but if one of your lock town reads happened to be wrong (hi myko n.n) that screws up the whole PoE process, or if you mess up a pairing.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'll say Joshz is likely town.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:19 pm

In post 1587, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'll say Joshz is likely town.
likely

:igmeou:

what do you think of mtd anyway
Joshz wrote:Well, I certainly agree gamma isn't lock town, that much at least. I started the day off stating I scum read mtd so it wouldn't be a shock to me. I don't know player metas so idk if mtd and EP would typically do that, it could easily just be a distancing tactic though. PoE is cool and all but if one of your lock town reads happened to be wrong (hi myko n.n) that screws up the whole PoE process, or if you mess up a pairing.
I... really cannot see Myko/Maria........

and yeah i don't really know metas either. and i'm REALLY confident in my lock townreads. like i'd say they're mechanical conftowns even

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I can see myko/Maria. She goes on the offensive on myko only to switch to me saying "if there is scum within myko/gamma it's gamma".
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think MTD is a scumlean
<Embrace The Void>

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Transcend »

No Myko and Maria is not a thing.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Joshz »

I don't sr myko anymore

I just don't think he's lock town, I'd rather him be in the probably town group. But hey, I'll trust transcend
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:26 pm

transcend, could (at some point) you go more in-depth about your MTD read?

Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Joshz »

Hey I thought about it more and I'm bad at remembering where my vote was but

VOTE: mtd

Verbal poll, if you'd be willing to lynch ep lmk. Otherwise I think this vote is probably staying.

Transcend, all of your super long schlongness aside, how confident are you rk is scum, Very, somewhat, nearly certain, etc. Same question to kraska I GUESS
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:39 pm

hm

VOTE: MTD

That's L-3.

The point is though we really need some idea of a consensus because i don't think everyone besides Myko and Transcend feels strongly about scum!RK and yet she's today's lynch.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:40 pm

I'm not really sure if I want an EP lynch. I'd rather EP than RK though, but both are probably town.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

EP is OK
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I would not object to a EP lynch
My only real objections for lynching are Transcend and Joshz
<Embrace The Void>

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1594, Joshz wrote:Transcend, all of your super long schlongness aside, how confident are you rk is scum, Very, somewhat, nearly certain, etc. Same question to kraska I GUESS
I think she'll flip town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”