Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 299, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 296, nn30 wrote:Hey Penguin where'd you go?

You were all kinds of talkative when you were defending yourself...

Where are you now?
Sleeping!
Talking about sleep I need some I couldn't be bothered posting today work was tiring.
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by 1 Shot Vanilla Town »

So Secret Agent Jin and Pine are town then.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by nn30 »

@ 1 shot - why do you think that?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

No one can legit answer me why pine is town just a whole bunch of people saying pine is town.
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by 1 Shot Vanilla Town »

Dreal had Pine as scum and was pushing it.
It's pretty easy to work out to be honest.
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Dark Horse »

1 shot why is jin town

The more I look at dreal's posts the more it looks like he was trying to create an easy lynch on thinkbig
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 305, Dark Horse wrote:The more I look at dreal's posts the more it looks like he was trying to create an easy lynch on thinkbig
Explain this more, please.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 304, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:Dreal had Pine as scum and was pushing it.
It's pretty easy to work out to be honest.
When you actually bothering to look deeper and pay attention you would actually notice despite how much dreal pushed pine he never voted him. Also he tried to move the only vote off pine onto thinkbig. Instead of you know shifting his vote to pine which would of gained more traction than TB at the time.

Also he tried to move the only vote off pine onto thinkbig. Instead of you know shifting his vote to pine which would of gained more traction than TB.

Also he tried to move the only vote off pine onto thinkbig. Instead of you know shifting his vote to pine which would of gained more traction than TB

Also he tried to move the only vote off pine onto thinkbig. Instead of you know shifting his vote to pine which would of gained more traction than TB
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

I feel like the people here can only play at the surface level instead of looking into motivations ect. At least try to rebut me.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

So, Garmr, are you suggesting a link between Dreal and Pine? I actually think that the surface level is what you are looking at with the Dreal/Pine thing. We know Dreal was scum but do you think scum would try to move one vote off their partner when someone can easily point to that and link the two? I think it was more of a ploy so that when Dreal flipped someone would draw lines to Pine and take him down.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Pine »

Surface level is exactly what Garmr's on about. He keeps talking about what Drealmerz SAID, not what he DID. He SAID ThinkBig, and then DID go after me.

ThinkBig is the correct lynch.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 309, Secret Agent Jin wrote:So, Garmr, are you suggesting a link between Dreal and Pine? I actually think that the surface level is what you are looking at with the Dreal/Pine thing. We know Dreal was scum but do you think scum would try to move one vote off their partner when someone can easily point to that and link the two? I think it was more of a ploy so that when Dreal flipped someone would draw lines to Pine and take him down.
Buzz nope your still on surface level. The correct argument and line of reasoning is if pine is town why wouldn't he just move his vote over to pine when he had the chance so many times? Super fucking simple stuff.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 310, Pine wrote:Surface level is exactly what Garmr's on about. He keeps talking about what Drealmerz SAID, not what he DID. He SAID ThinkBig, and then DID go after me.

Incorrect way of trying to frame things. Stop trying to frame my argument as something completely diffrent that's scummy.
I actually talked about what he said and did and compared them which goes beyond surface level. My argument goes into the motivation of the action not just the action itself learn to fucking argue thanks.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Pine »

Because Josh was already lynched. Fucking simple stuff
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 311, Garmr wrote:
In post 309, Secret Agent Jin wrote:So, Garmr, are you suggesting a link between Dreal and Pine? I actually think that the surface level is what you are looking at with the Dreal/Pine thing. We know Dreal was scum but do you think scum would try to move one vote off their partner when someone can easily point to that and link the two? I think it was more of a ploy so that when Dreal flipped someone would draw lines to Pine and take him down.
Buzz nope your still on surface level. The correct argument and line of reasoning is if pine is town why wouldn't he just move his vote over to pine when he had the chance so many times? Super fucking simple stuff.
What are you talking about? I've re-read D1 three times now. There was never a moment where I felt a pine wagon was going to flair up. What are you talking about with you 'so many times' argument?

The D1 was a joke. We disucssed some RVS crap and then ran up Josh for his bad play.

There weren't 'so many' opportunities.
In post 310, Pine wrote:Surface level is exactly what Garmr's on about. He keeps talking about what Drealmerz SAID, not what he DID. He SAID ThinkBig, and then DID go after me.

I'm sold.

VOTE: TB
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 313, Pine wrote:Because Josh was already lynched. Fucking simple stuff
But not everyone knew that because someone said that 6 votes lynched him and people forgot to count the 7th and the game went on like it wasn't. your point is redundant.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 312, Garmr wrote:

Incorrect way of trying to frame things. Stop trying to frame my argument as something completely diffrent that's scummy.
I actually talked about what he said and did and compared them which goes beyond surface level. My argument goes into the motivation of the action not just the action itself learn to fucking argue thanks.
I don't know why you're up Pine's acorns here.

Your argument says nothing about motivation.

I still think the two of you bickering is town v. town.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by nn30 »

Wait a minute.

Wtf are you guys even talking about?

The only vote he cast all day was for Josh...

UNVOTE:
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 99, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 95, Secret Agent Jin wrote:. They often write reads that are easily back tracked on which contain words like maybe, possibly, could be.
Well then prepare to SR me, because this is a lot of the way I play the game. I play in possibilities and likelihoods of those possibilities.

I will lay 10 possibilities on the table, all of which certainly CAN NOT be true, and weigh them all and want to talk about them all / hear what others have to say about them all, get reads from all of that and let that influence everything and then gauge what I think is most likely to be the case, always with the caveat in mind (and often in my ramblings) that "of course maybe not"

to me it is a healthy way to play, and then from there what you need to do is judge who is just throwing around shit to cause problems and confusion, and who is actually trying to solve the game and figure things out
Unrelated note, I'm fairly certain this makes Secret Agent Town.

Dreamer doesn't say this to his partner... he says it to a townie he's trying to get off the trail.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 314, nn30 wrote:
What are you talking about? I've re-read D1 three times now. There was never a moment where I felt a pine wagon was going to flair up. What are you talking about with you 'so many times' argument?

The D1 was a joke. We disucssed some RVS crap and then ran up Josh for his bad play.

I'm sold.

Tell me when a TB wagon was more viable over pine during day 1? The point was no one was voting tb except the actual scum member and even through he was pushing on pine he didn't switch his vote. He had the chance to at anytime switch the vote especially when I declined him trying to buddy up to me.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 319, Garmr wrote:
In post 314, nn30 wrote:

I'm sold.

Tell me when a TB wagon was more viable over pine during day 1? The point was no one was voting tb except the actual scum member and even through he was pushing on pine he didn't switch his vote. He had the chance to at anytime switch the vote especially when I declined him trying to buddy up to me.
Neither were ever beyond 10% viable.

Your point is moot.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 184, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 181, Pine wrote:
Vote drealmerz

This guy is WAY too disappointed at the dissolution of the Josh wagon. Why so invested in it? He was an easy lynch, looks like disappointed scum.
I'm fucking devastated. Seriously. It's fucking bogus. Scum tactics through and through. He sells it well, but I am NOT BUYING IT. If he hadn't self-voted I MAYYYYYYYBE would have MAYYYYYBE dropped it depending on the rest of it, but, nononononono, that is just SCUMMMMMMMMMMM. And if he gets replaced because you guys let him go...omfg...graaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...."ohno they caught me replace me" - it's a fucking free pass

NOOOOO.

It's gotta be my HS culture. No doubt.
This feels like a lot of grand standing coming from Dreamer...

I already feel that he does... well... whatever grammatical catatastrophe this quote encompasses when he's trying to fake a reaction.

I also don't think that Pine scum reads his buddy in this way - it's too legitimate sounding of a read. When you throw your buddy a scum read, you do it kind of weakly. You don't give town something to actualy latch onto - and this is something worth latching onto from Pine.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not sure why a few of you are treating what I assume to be strong town reads as confirmed town.

Garmr:
I think you're misremembering a bit. I don't recall D7 ever really pushing Pine or strongly advocating for anyone to vote for him. I just remember him calling Pine scummy and then throwing a fit over the Josh lynch looking like it wasn't going to go through. I'll do a reread of Day 1 just to be sure but I can't help but feel like you have an agenda here.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

Requesting replacement due to health reasons. Sorry guys
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

Im sad to see Think Big replace but it gives a fresh new view on his slot and it may help some of us see the slot differently.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”