My Bookmarks are glitched

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

My Bookmarks are glitched

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Been using the Bookmarks feature to keep track of my games; have several threads bookmarked. The only threads that show in my bookmarks are private threads. The rest of my bookmarks are game threads from various queues, and they all disappeared simultaneously. Interestingly enough, it still says I have X topics bookmarked, where X is the total of all my private and game threads that I previously had bookmarked. It happened on my PC and my phone at the same time.

Things I've tried so far that did not work:
-Deleting all board cookies and logging back in.
-Removing one of the threads from my bookmarks from within the thread and then re-adding it.
-Clicking the "Mark All" button on my bookmarks page, then manually unmarking my private threads that I can actually see, then clicking the "Remove marked bookmarks" button. This tells me that I have no bookmarks selected.

The Game threads are all still in my ego search, but it'd be nice to have my bookmarks so I can look for new posts in threads related to games I'm active in/following, and not have to see new posts in queue threads too.

I just tried adding a queue thread to my bookmarks but it did not work completely. It now says I have one more thread bookmarked than before, but still only shows my private threads. When I'm in the thread I just added the button at the bottom is to remove it from my bookmarks.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also just tried bookmarking this thread, it's the same thing as the queue thread
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:51 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

yeah fixed, praise