Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by Lethargy »

VOTE: Transcend
Time to see what you can do in a game where you aren't replacing a hopeless slot.
-Mercy
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Lethargy »

Lethargy wrote:VOTE: Transcend
Time to see what you can do in a game where you aren't replacing a hopeless slot.
-Mercy
I condone the above vote. The God of Dread loves to strike fear into his enemies (and allies?) with seemingly pointless RVS bandwagons!

~Nyx
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Lethargy »

In post 21, alban wrote:Why is an RVS bandwagon pointless?
I did say:
seemingly
Plus it sounded more dramatic this way!
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:39 am

Post by Lethargy »

In post 25, PsychoticDave wrote:UNVOTE: Transcend

My role is five-shot dayvig parity cop with the ability to jail and execute at night and I can detect lies as well as heal up to three players per night.
That's it? /s
-Mercy
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Lethargy »

Transcend is no longer the biggest wagon... ;-;
VOTE: Dave

Obvscum with Transcend. Unvoted biggest wagon. Didn't want to leave your partner in such a bad spot, eh?

~Nyx
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Lethargy »

In post 50, PsychoticDave wrote:Are you scumreading me for unvoting a meme vote?
Obvious deflection. This was an easy game.
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Lethargy »

In post 73, Transcend wrote:Also um

Lethargy are town
Transcend wrote:Admittedly meta
After just six posts? Mind elaborating? Also why is Dave a mislynch? Did his memes brainwash you?

~Nyx
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Lethargy »

For some reason I'm really good at hydra slipping this acc. Good thing the heads were already revealed in the player list.
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Lethargy »

In post 79, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 77, Transcend wrote:I don't explain my early reads

Most of them could basically be summarized as gut.
So you accomplished what exactly in your last few posts?
Quoting this for future iso purposes.
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:17 pm

Post by Lethargy »

............... Gotcha............
-Mercy
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Lethargy »

In post 227, chilledtea wrote:Key's prob town too, btw.

My scum group atm is lethargy, aubrey, transcend and toto.
Right, looks like this is my cue to get off my lazy ass and stop lurking.

I'm getting really good vibes from Gamma and LQ so far, but I haven't really gotten the chance to play with a lot of more expirienced players so I'm probably gonna be unsure of a lot of my reads for a while.
Transcend scares me but that's mostly just because it's Transcend, and my first expirience with him was.. less than adequate.

Aubrey and Dave are null for me so far, I can't place them anywhere.

-Mercy
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Lethargy »

In post 291, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 284, Lethargy wrote:
In post 227, chilledtea wrote:Key's prob town too, btw.

My scum group atm is lethargy, aubrey, transcend and toto.
Right, looks like this is my cue to get off my lazy ass and stop lurking.

I'm getting really good vibes from Gamma and LQ so far, but I haven't really gotten the chance to play with a lot of more expirienced players so I'm probably gonna be unsure of a lot of my reads for a while.
Transcend scares me but that's mostly just because it's Transcend, and my first expirience with him was.. less than adequate.

Aubrey and Dave are null for me so far, I can't place them anywhere.

-Mercy
Tonally, I like this post, but I was under the assumption that this was a hydra account. The issue I have is the comment about not having the chance to play with a lot of experienced players. This is an issue with me because I consider this game to be people who mostly have less than a year of experience (unless a lot of you are alts) so the comment doesn't seem to hold up considering the circumstances (the circumstances that there are players who have been playing here for over a decade). When did you start playing Mercy?
This is my first non-newbie game. I said more expirienced, which they are, compared to me.
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Lethargy »

Sorry I haven't been posting. On a cruise without Wi-Fi. I'll be catching up on Tuesday.
Deimos27 head V/LA until Tuesday
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #387 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Lethargy »

In post 375, Aubrey wrote:Off topic question. I probably should have asked this sooner. This hydra. Is this one of those teacher student relationship things or two friends just kicking it? Just curious.
Two newbie friends who started a hydra as soon as possible.
Gonna be more active once my other head can be too, I'm too lazy otherwise.
-Mercy
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Lethargy »

Whoops, wrong account.
Explain though.
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Lethargy »

In post 392, Aubrey wrote:I don't think much of your slot so far. It doesn't help that I'm of the opinion that you are actually here reading and very much up to date, but choosing to not be proactive
That'd be the case, yes. I'm going to reread the game and give you my opinions on it, and actively answer questions if asked.
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #394 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Lethargy »

Transcend- What's with all the townreads right at the beginning? Other than that, the vote and questioning on Toto rubs me the right way.

Cracker- Good vibes as soon as she replaced in, townread.

LQ- Eric feels really weird. LQ jumping in and instantly throwing out great vibes however, cleaned up after Eric in around 10-15 posts

Aubrey- Feels very townie right from the beginning, townread.

ScumDeers- Only one post this entire game, what gives? The previously mentioned post feels shallow and forced either way.

Toto- The early pushes on Dave feel slightly forced, but not enough to have me read anything. Defending Aubrey later on feels legit though.

ssbm_Kyouko- Voting Aubrey for 3 rvs posts and nothing else seems odd at the start. A really far-fetched claim on Aubrey doesn't leave a good mark in my eyes. Putting pressure onto keyen feels right to me though.

alban- I like the push onto keyen here, but I can't really read much else off him. Townlean.

PsychoticDave-Null.

keyenpeydee- The active lurking claim on him makes sense and his reaction on #174 seems overly defensive. "If you think I'm scum then lynch me" always leaves a really sour taste for me and seems very anti-Town but not exactly scummy. Top scumread though.

chilledtea- Null.

Gamma Emerald- Is it just me or does it feel like e's trying to look like e's doing more than e actually is? Scumlean.

-Mercy
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #448 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Lethargy »

In post 447, Aubrey wrote: I wonder if it's scared to play without the aid of its other head, or scared to make moves the other head doesn't agree with, but I find it hard to put to much care into the thought due to the slots overwhelmingly laid back nature before the VLA. :neutral: Not to mention saying "
I'm just to lazy to play
" doesn't exactly help either.
That'll be the one. I'm new to the game and my other head is a lot better than me in general. I mostly want to observe in my first few games and gain expirience rather than attempt anything while I still have no real idea what I'm doing. Apologies if you don't like me playing that way.
The "lazy" bit wasn't meant very seriously.

-Mercy
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Lethargy »

alban, why are you acting so.. what's even the right word to use here? Bitter? The moment you got a single vote on yourself you just flipped shit and became so aggressive.
VOTE: alban
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #573 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:12 am

Post by Lethargy »

In post 572, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 570, Transcend wrote:guys:

i think ssbm is scum

i have misread him before but....

i think he's scum
But why? No one's gonna listen to you if you don't have a case.

I agree with my partner that Keyen is suspect, I really haven't liked his tone all game. Our vote is on alban though so I'm just gonna finish catching up and see what's up with that.

~Nyx
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #584 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Lethargy »

In post 583, Clemency wrote:I had a townlean on alban, but then later on he flipped his shit after getting two votes on him, which I found very scummy, so I joined the wagon, like I should have.
How is that suddenly scummy?
-Mercy
ffs
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #591 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Lethargy »

Transcend, are you having a stroke?
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #594 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Lethargy »

alban wrote:Disappointed with this game, tbh.
The game is replete with lack of logic.
One person did this in one game once upon a time.

Hence everyone who does this must be a town or a scum.

I could understand the three scums saying this, playing knowingly ignorant. How can majority of the players have no semblance of logic?
Have you guys no clue about how trends are drawn?
Minimum sample size?
Remember?
I would welcome an implication based on logic, even with a false premise and a fake one. I also
understand gut and intuition
. But when the whole premise is one person, one game, one time, how do you counter that? It's like a fool making an idiotic comment and implicating you. You replying to it makes it worse coz you seem to be defending yourself, all the while entering deeper waters, when all you are doing is put some sense into the accuser's head. The worst is when people
sheep such illogical ppl

Just to clear some points:

1. No
I don't know Cracker
. Just look at her joining date. Unless you are suggesting that I know her from outside the game, which I do not. This is my first game with her. This is just one example of extrapolation gone haywire.
I have maintained that I and rest of the town should not to go after players like Cracker, Lethargy and Scum deers coz they are new, they must be overwhelmed, they will make mistakes, and this reflects in their weird responses or lack of content when they post, or being awol.
Even if they are scum
, it's alright to have such a weak scum in the game. Additionally, what does it tell you when you lynch them? Whether they flip town or scum, they are like
lone wolves
without connections, giving away no extra information. Instead, go after stronger players (which is why I took my name. Another joke. It was a joke coz no one was scum-reading me at the moment, except Keyen who was OMGUS-ing. There was no need for me to suggest backing off from newer/weaker players, and there was no need for me to suggest voting for me instead. 'Heroic' someone said. Really? You people couldn't see that I was treating myself as a representative of the SE/IC group, and was suggesting that anyone from that group would be fine?). If some of you are town and think that this is a scummy behaviour, I assume your scum game must be pretty average for you to think that scum divert attention from someone like that.

2. My comments page 19 and thereafter were
made in jest
. To spice things up. Have some laughs. Play a court jester. I had a heightened expectation of the collective IQ. I was wrong about it. It snowballed. People who voted or suspected me: Transcend, Dave, LQ, Gamma, Keyen, ssbm, Lethargy. Even if I think that all 3 of the scums are on this wagon, it is disconcerting that more than 50% of the town on this wagon has no logical process to voting. Confidence in your reads is good as long as the process is logical. Hell, even gut is fine, as long as you leave a
scope for doubt and reconsideration
. But you guys are behaving like a
mob let loose
. While voting, you don't ascertain if your vote is for valid reasons. You don't question me after voting. How else are you going to know if I am really a scum or not? Fine. The wagon starts building. What's your opinion about that? Nothing. Even if I am scum, do you analyse the wagon? No. People who built the wagon can't do VCA. Then why build it? All you folks did last 5 pages was to question the motivation behind my posts. 3 of you can be knowingly ignorant. Majority of you doing this? That shows me that it's a bad assemblage of players who really dont know how to play. I am sorry if this seems 'abrasive'. But it's true. You are sheeps. Plain and simple.

3. You want to know how I play as scum? Visit . There are two players here from that game. Ask them. See how I play as scum. And then draw your conclusions. There's a second game with me as scum, but I can't talk about it since it's ongoing. It's all there in my meta. There's another player here from that game.
In case you don't wanna take the effort, but rely on my word, this is how I play as scum: I am very careful as a scum. I am very friendly, very thorough, very detailed, and very indirect, in both positive and negative interactions. I will do absolutely nothing to catch attention. And hence, there's no way I will be lynched as a scum. The only way for me to die as a scum is by night kill action of the non-scum fraction. Even if I say so myself, I am very good as a scum.
I am confident that even a sub-intelligent person will agree that my style this game has been anything but.
If I were a mafia, there is no way you will catch me.
And if you are able to do that, what does that mean? Think about it.

I don't regret one bit for being patronising. You guys deserve it.

You sound incredibly butthurt. I fee the same as Transcend though.
UNVOTE:

-Mercy
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #595 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Lethargy »

well that didn't work
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #597 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Lethargy »

Oh, wrong spoiler tag whoops
Lethargy
Lethargy
Townie
Lethargy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Lethargy »

In post 601, Clemency wrote:
In post 598, PsychoticDave wrote:Lethargy broke the forums.
It was an accident I swear ;-;
I'm going to throw myself off a bridge if I do this one more time I swear.

Return to “Completed Open Games”