Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

First glance reads as town sided.
I'll look at it in more detail after the weekend is finished
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

The FoSes aren't really going to make a difference, they're barely used in my experience.

I'm trying to remember back to the mini normal I played that had odd/even night cops. The two basically confirmed each other as town, but then the mafia team didn't actually do very well with what they were given. (And we believed the possibility of a doctor the setup). There's where I got my town-sidedness from, but on rethought it was just mafia not doing their job well
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

With your sample PMs the way they are currently, you don't need BCCs.

I think I only ever used BCC for day start messages when I sent those out.

I think I can actually probably pass this on balance actually, I went back and looked at the game I had in question, and it was certainly the scum team that made it be an easy town win rather than the two cops.

Normalcy is obviously fine, and the FOS rule is unusual, but it's still perfectly allowed to go ahead.

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”