Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Vote count 2.3

ThinkBig
Shadow_step - Pine, PenguinPower, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Flubbernugget (L-2)

Lil Uzi Vert - Dark Horse (L-5)

PenguinPower - nn30 (L-5)

1 Shot Vanilla Town - Shadow_step (L-5)

Not Voting (3): garmr, Secret Agent Jin, Lil Uzi Vert,

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Day ends in (expired on 2016-12-11 21:00:00)
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

nn bussing drealmer was a no brainer
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Okay so that double vote thing was a lie

1svt pls explain
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 452, Flubbernugget wrote:nn bussing drealmer was a no brainer
I think people are using this to town read pine thinking him busting is a town sign. Can you tell me why you think pine is town?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 447, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: shadow step

L1

I'm just going to assume that Garmr's case won't be good enough to save nn from implication in the event this slot flips scum. I also don't like that attention is drifting from the slot
In post 404, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 401, nn30 wrote:@Flubber - I love the stream of consciousness going on here. When you're done I'd like a summarized list of reads from you.
I have TB/shadow for sure scum, Pine for town(ish), Garmr for town, PenguinPower for town, and no memory of the rest of the players

Reserving a shadow vote because I don't want l1 yet
From this to this

L1

I'm just going to assume that Garmr's case won't be good enough to save nn from implication in the event this slot flips scum. I also don't like that attention is drifting from the slot
Nothing of this sort has happened.
Pathetic reason to jump on my wagon

More votes on 1SVT please.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 378, Pine wrote:I tried to put the brakes on the Josh lynch after his meltdown, but yeah, re-interpret history however you fucking want.
But that's were you pushing forward the wrong version of history. You didn't try to put a stop anything you just unvoted him you didn't push he was town actively. I don't ever remember you trying to take credit for things as town and trying to improve your image. Hell I tried harder to stop the wagon than you and that's just me announcing my town read and why.

Also
In post 145, Pine wrote:Drealmerz, look later on the Josh wagon. My reasoning was at least original, the rest of the wagon just steeped onto it.
This seems a like little nudge to a scum buddy to get off and also a lie in way.
In post 79, Pine wrote:
nn30 wrote:
In post 50, Joshz wrote:VOTE: 1 shot wonder

=P
In post 70, Joshz wrote:See? Still not out of RVS. Stop bitching about him voting no lynch, that's not scum indicative it's newbie indicative. Not newbie townie, just newbie. That post you quoted, Pine, is a clear joke, and trying to build a serious argument around it is awful. And you can't make an argument against no lynch in Mylo because sometimes it's a good idea and sometimes it's not, that's a game specific situation, there's no blanket answer.

So real vote: VOTE: pine
I could forgive post 50 as being an RVS (which I very clearly think it is).

That said you basically took my reasoning as the gospel in post 70. Not even a question of my motivations - you just use it to attempt to skewer Pine.
OH well spotted. I can choose to let 1SVT go as having made a joke in poor taste, but this blatant cogdis needs rope.

Vote joshz

Keep up this kind of analytical thinking, nn30, and I think we'll get along just fine.
You sheeped your reason for the josh vote. You never made your own reasoning up. I caught you in a fucking lie.

VOTE: Pine

@town
Look through pine's post you can see hints of pine being aware of his own image and trying to portray himself a certain way. When accused of legit criticism as well he verbally bashes the person voting him. He never has once attacked the case.
In post 211, Pine wrote:Ugh, this game.

Moving on. I'm inclined to look at the latter part of Josh's wagon to try and identify opportunistic scum smelling blood in the water and going for the kill. Looking at the votes, that suggests to me {Drealmerz, ThinkBig, and LUV}, the 4th, 5th, and 6th votes on him, respectively. The merit of this approach is immediately evident, as Drealmerz scummed right onto the wagon. Regrettably, I spotted that a little too late D1 to save Josh. Fortunately, Vig/SK saw it too and we don't have to spend a lynch on him. That leaves me to look at ThinkBig and LUV. Of the two, LUV seems to not really grok what's going on in this game, and it comes off as a bit unfeigned. I'm inclined to think the sheep onto the Josh wagon was a genuine sheep off of a well-presented (albeit incorrect) case.

That leaves ThinkBig. Drealmerz and TB both went for Josh in rapid succession, elevating that wagon from an early exploration and pressure to L-2. I
t's hardly a wonder that newbieTown panicked, felt ostracized, and suicided.
Taken as a whole, TB's behavior strikes me as opportunistic, as does his daystart congratulating the Vig. He's a bit new too, so it's hardly inconceivable that he just wouldn't know that that sort of thing is a common overcompensating behavior of disappointed scum, on par with betting too big on a bluff in order to cover the fact that you've got nothing. Attack on Flubber in 210 fits with this theory, as it serves to suppress or discredit new perspectives before they appear.

Vote ThinkBig
His reasoning for day 2 are basically redundant scumtells thanking the vig is common practice on other sites and the votes tell is pretty shit because not only have I seen town only lynches on town before but Scum have grown aware of this because it's common knowledge it's become worthless. None of these tells actually put into details TB Cases or motivations.

The bolded shows that your case makes TB out to be the villain and josh a poor helpless victim. It's a sentence structure that tug on our heart strings. But like Hitlers speech it's just emotion.

Honestly I don't think scum would leave this
In post 112, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: Josh

I'm leaving my vote right here until Josh reads his PM and knows his alignment. I hope he is aware that this could get him restricted.
As a reasoning to vote because it's obvious the amount of backlash one would get. He would have to be one of the dumbest scum members to do this and I don't think TB by his other posts is dumb.

Before I posted this I did start having doubt that tb may be town because his replace out was suss. But he has replaced out site wide so I'm not going to factor that in.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Pine »

Garmr's giant boner for me is getting really old.

He has still not posted anything resembling a read on anyone other than me and TB, and he's towntunnelling TB because I SR him.

Get a life, man. You're ignoring the simple evidence that Drealmerz did a bait-and-switch at the end of D1, where he actually spent Twilight attacking me pretty relentlessly. That's a classic soft bus of his buddy. He didn't attack TB at all - he stated a SR of him, then moved on. How are you not seeing that?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Shadow_step »

You need to get out of your tunnel Pine.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Pine »

WTF? I'm not tunnelling. Garmr is.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Shadow_step »

You are

On my slot
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Pine »

I'm not, actually. I'm scumreading you. Tunneling would be scumreading you to the exclusion of all other things, giving no reads on other slots and being completely focused on you. I've given solid reads on half the playerlist at least, and interact with everyone. Garmr does practically nothing but fabricate shit on me.

I'm sorry you replaced into a scummy slot.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:52 am

Post by nn30 »

In post 455, Shadow_step wrote:

L1

In post 404, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 401, nn30 wrote:@Flubber - I love the stream of consciousness going on here. When you're done I'd like a summarized list of reads from you.
I have TB/shadow for sure scum, Pine for town(ish), Garmr for town, PenguinPower for town, and no memory of the rest of the players

Reserving a shadow vote because I don't want l1 yet
From this to this

L1

Nothing of this sort has happened.
Pathetic reason to jump on my wagon

More votes on 1SVT please.
Why do you spend this post discussing Flubber and end by asking for 1SVT votes?
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:55 am

Post by nn30 »

@Shadow - also, I think there was some mafiascum.net trademark quote fail in your post I just quoted. Can you double check and make sure 455 says what you meant it to say?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Pine »

@462: Because scum.

In fact, this post is evidence to suggest that a shadow_step scumflip should be followed with a lynch of Flubber. Same reasons as before - makes a weak case on buddy, then attacks an actual victim.

Game solved. Drealmerz, TB/SS, Flubber.

GG.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:28 am

Post by nn30 »

I'd be fine with a Flubber lynch today. His push on me is built on air and if he were town he'd know it.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Pine »

No no, Flubber read is based on a S_S scumflip. Not until then.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Shadow_step »

@nn there are two scum left. Just because I think 1SVT is scum I shouldn't stop hunting for the other one.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 464, Pine wrote:@462: Because scum.

In fact, this post is evidence to suggest that a shadow_step scumflip should be followed with a lynch of Flubber. Same reasons as before - makes a weak case on buddy, then attacks an actual victim.

Game solved. Drealmerz, TB/SS, Flubber.

GG.
This is you not tunneling then.
Show

nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 466, Pine wrote:No no, Flubber read is based on a S_S scumflip. Not until then.
I've been sring him since he entered the game.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 467, Shadow_step wrote:@nn there are two scum left. Just because I think 1SVT is scum I shouldn't stop hunting for the other one.
Was there quote fail in your post?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Yea the first quote shouldn't be there.
Show

nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by nn30 »

L1

@Pine - I don't think Shadow and Flubber are likely to be scumbies.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

You mind joining me?
Show

nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by nn30 »

L1

Not on 1svt. I don't see it there.

I would vote for Flubber though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”