Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:36 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

VOTE: creature

Good lynch choice for now.

Mod - VLA til Monday morning as usual.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #933 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:58 am

Back from V/LA ...

I'll be reading at some point. I know from phone skimming over the weekend there is a treasure trove of pointless shit-posting in thread so hopefully it will not take too long.

Will confirm I am missing 1 card. I don't recall where the process of claiming is currently. I'm sure I will find it in my re-read.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1106 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:43 am

Yeah screw this. My eyes are glazing over from the sheer volume of shitposting. I’m guessing I can read back later to catch any actual tidbits of content I might have missed if it comes to that. The fact that you spam-masters couldn’t keep it in your pants enough that 5 pages accumulated since my return post tells me I’m probably not missing much.

My missing card is the Jack of Clubs. Should make it relatively easy to parse out who may have both of them if a Govern occurs.

Waiting to see if Trans and his magical White Mage card get shot today …

--

VOTE: Lil Uzi

The wagon composition at least from I like from an experience standpoint … those three all should know better collectively than going after a fairly new user for newb-derp.

--
In post 1028, Vecna wrote:Can we like speedgame this and just hammer a scum already? Everyon seems to be thinking along the same lines, lots of union and lovey-dovey carebearing.

dayphases lasting more than a fucking week are an abomination, and we dont appear to have that many lurkers in this game to make it a nessacity.
Will also wagon this …

Especially given he’s parked on a 1-off vanity wagon …

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1117 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:53 am

In post 1101, Drone wrote:Is Kison always non existent?
Will also wagon this for trying to peg people as lurkers when the game is only open like 48 hours and low post count simply means you aren't a member of Spam-masterSpam's posse ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1215 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:59 am

In post 1114, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Could you explain why it seems like you're town reading Spy and Kison?
I’m not. Are you confused that I joined a wagon based on the my perception of the skill of the components and a full set of Null reads given I didn’t have the will to read 40+ pages of shitposting?

--
In post 1120, Transcend wrote:Something gives me a feeling that scum duplicated a number since there's 108 MOTHERFUCKING CARDS
While the presentation is a little weak here this is a good point. Certain cards are Anti-Town to have even if you are Town (The Disabler cards for example hurt Town when active regardless of who holds them). Those should be distinguished by Anti-Town abilities (Governor, for example) which only hurt Town if in the hands of scum.

I don’t doubt that for a certain subset of players (Spyrex among them) to twig to this well enough to know they could risk doubling up on purpose for the WIFOM while still being likely to get scum-positive cards later in the draft.

--
In post 1125, Drone wrote:@Magna
Try to be less selective, ty.
I don’t know what you think the previous post proved but the point I made is still damn relevant – how are you trying to float “absence” basically before anyone could be due a prod and suggest it could be alignment relevant?

I eagerly await your response …

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1216 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:02 am

Also - if you somehow are Town and have access to Govern you had better NEVER, EVER use it. I don't care that you think you are God's gift of scum-hunters. I mean literally the only circumstance where you should even consider it is you have an Innocent result (with no chance of a Godfather active) on someone about to be lynched and then just claiming the innocent is more Pro-Town given we'd be wasting a lynch.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1221 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:10 am

In post 1218, Maxous wrote:so if Magna is to beleived 3 of our top 8 drafts decided to choose a card that has a Governer and Bulletproof.

and why is that such a priority?

@magna
: why did you pick that card?
I wanted the Bulletproof (for obv reasons) and to idle a Govern ability so it would never get used.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1531 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:42 am

To those who know rb – is he always a weak Fate imitation? Or I guess to be more relevant to all you newer folks a less obnoxious RadiantCowbells imitation? I need to calibrate my read on him based on whether this is standard operating procedure for his play or not.

Kison has earned a couple days free pass from me for . Enjoy it sir.

I’m not sure what to make of kraska’s . That post is more indepth and well explained than literally whole games of posts I’ve seen from her in the past. I like the change but wonder where it came from ..

Probably will support a Transcend wagon if it gets closer to lynch threshold. This looks nothing like the Transcend I know as Town.

--
In post 1217, Creature wrote:Talking about godfathers, should they be claimed?
Most active negative Town utility roles should be claimed when they first become active.

That list includes – Miller, Godfather, Disabling Powers (I doubt this will be happening since Town would be stupid to take those cards and scum will not want to claim the scummy draws), Suicide, Hated, Ascetic

That list specifically excludes:

Fruit Allergy – Giving possible scum Fruit Vendors free kills is a bad idea.

Loverise – Again, if you are a Lover giving scum a free shot at taking out a group of players generally is a bad decision.

--
In post 1227, Creature wrote:Should we force players that got governor to confess they go that card?
No. Town has reasons to have the card (Bulletproof) and as long as the Governor ability is never used there is no reason for a Face card to be pre-emptively claimed. We know where to look if one is used anyway.

--
In post 1219, Jackel98 wrote:Maxous isn't being wagoned any time soon, and Creature's thing about a high number of scum having non-duplicated numbers in the draft is promising.
I keep thinking MariaR is lurking
, or at least compared to Vedith; however, she has more posts? I remember thinking Vedith was scum, but I remember hardly anything from Maria other than being generally useless?

VOTE: Vedith

I know I've been inactive, but what the fuck is up with all these posts? It's been hardly two days since the start.
Speaking of two days:
I’m coming around to a scum read on this slot based on the bad Cognitive Dissonance going on in the bolded parts above.

--
In post 1313, Titus wrote:I can't see why scum Transcend claims to randomize cards like that.
So you see no possible scum motivation in lying about randomizing his choice (as scum) to explain anti-Town abilities he chose in advance of perhaps getting called out by a Card Cop?

Same goes for Vifam.

--
In post 1484, gerryoat wrote:I'm the only one not voting, this makes me uncomfortable. Someone give me a case on someone, if I like it, I'll vote them
Are people Town reading this because he’s normally terrible?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1703 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:28 am

rb Dec 03, 03:36pm Dec 06, 01:22pm 0 days 0 hours 204
Creature Dec 03, 02:29pm Dec 06, 01:20pm 0 days 0 hours 181
Transcend Dec 03, 06:09pm Dec 06, 01:23pm 0 days 0 hours 170
Titus Dec 03, 02:31pm Dec 06, 01:23pm 0 days 0 hours 158
kraska77 Dec 03, 02:30pm Dec 06, 12:00pm 0 days 1 hour 125
MariaR Dec 03, 02:41pm Dec 06, 01:23pm 0 days 0 hours 106
Dunnstral Dec 03, 03:59pm Dec 06, 04:24am 0 days 8 hours 103

So basically if you are listed here and aren't scum then you really need to re-evaluate why you post so fucking often as it makes the game un-readable for people who aren't trolls.

This Public Service Announcement brought to you by people with common sense!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1722 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:35 am

MOD - Sorry, replace me. This game clearly needs more shit-posting and I can't be of help in that area.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”