Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1086, Drench wrote:
In post 1053, Drench wrote:it's a social game but it's small so it's missing the queue but:

race to 270

yes a game where you can yell at other people to support your fucking election efforts in iowa dipshit or you're absolutely getting ratfucked in new hampshire no ifs ands or buts
its gonna be fun its gonna be up to 14 players its starting soon
update on this: can you believe i have a spreadsheet that calculates delegates automatically
because i do and once spitfly's done it's happening
Is there a /pre in mechanic?
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:05 pm

Post by Realeo »

Let me get this in the air.

I have a De Mol design thread running. I don't have the qual for hosting a large game yet, but if you want to help me design, give me a call. I have a design thread running. If by the time the project ready, I already have the qual, I will join the modding team. If I don't, then it have to got without me.

Contact me and I will add to the PT. It's still at scratch. I have only finished the first draft for 2~3 week.
Last edited by Realeo on Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by Realeo »

The best thing of my running design is it doesn't requires "you need to get this amount of stars" or "you need to pretend to be happy about the fictionous money". I have found a workaround for it. :wink:

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1144, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Then the real fun begins because you get the effect of being able to type the name into the box and have the screen go Green or Red. It's a really cool thing that I've used for IRL Mole games in the past.
or you can download it here

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Realeo »

In my defense, I was not making it a joke.

The reason I make anti-Survivor or Survivor : North Korea was because I'm really interested in how it works.

For Survivor : Dictator, I am interested because South Korea is running a variation of Survivor : Dictatorship called Society Game.

Society Game is made by the same people who made The Genius, fyi.

For Anti-Survivor, I am interested becuase I'm trying to think how are you going to play this game. There are only 2 strategies in my mind: Go for early boot or play long ball game and hope to appeal to the jury by helping the jury eliminated.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Realeo »

Don't forget Boot a Buddy.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Realeo »

How about if we have a consensus that certain game has an icon.

The icon of joke survivor, let us say, is a star icon.

The icon of real survivor, let us say, is a flaming fire icon.

The icon is avaliable from the OP.

Return to “Social Game Archive”