Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #200) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1954, PenguinPower wrote:Sorry, it was MathBlade/Lowell with a possibility of you.
So you called me town despite thinking I was possibly scum, why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #201) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1762, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1757, bji wrote:@Penguin: Are you town reading Nero for any reason other than just to disagree with those who are scum reading you?
Yes. I don't think Nero would have tried to start a counterwagon as scum unless Saru was also scum (meaning I'm wrong about karnos, which I doubt). I don't think that all three scum would be on mal's mislynch D1, and Thor and karnos were on it, with karnos being the last to join. I don't think that two scum would be pushing for bji on D2. I think scum!Nero would have wanted to hop on Thor's obvious lynch D3 for towncred.

Sure, I could be completely wrong, but I don't think so.
So BJ asks you why you are town reading me and you didn't stop to correct him?

Also there's a post where you specifically call me a mislynch and in your list I sm clearly on the town side.

I mean I do know that what you are pushing is a Nero is town if Karnos is scum and vice versa but my issue is that nothing happened that should have changed that view.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #202) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And if your scum read on me is dependent on how
OTHERS
flip then your flip flop looks like trying to get out of a Karnos lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #203) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1939, bji wrote:He started that wagon right after FA claimed. The chances that FA was going to be lynched after claiming were low, anyone could have seen that, and Nero's first vote after the FA claim was the start of the Mal mislynch wagon, "coincidentally" timed right when scum needed a better wagon than the FA wagon.
or maybe I just wasn't scum reading FA yea you ever think about that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #204) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Karnos hasn't flipped town and won't. Hes your buddy you won't lynch him so I understand.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (isolation #205) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1939, bji wrote:- Joined the Penguin wagon at L-1 with no previously expressed suspicion of Penguin. This was as good as a hammer because Math had already expressed intent to hammer Penguin
so ok.

at the end of d1 when we were giving our hypo actions
In post 743, Nero Cain wrote:
Investigate: pp
/lmk/iron/karnos
Protect: thor
Roleblock: pp/lmk/iron/karnos
Kill: pp
/lmk/iron/karnos
In post 1049, Nero Cain wrote:I sorta feel like scum is BJ,
PP
and LMK.
^
start of d2
In post 1461, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1383, Foxbird wrote:Thor665 (6) - MathBlade, aronagrundy, PenguinPower, Saru, bji, karnos (LYNCH!)
like do you really think scum would pass up the opportunity to hard bus and get town cred here?

There's scum within PP, Saru, BJ and Karnos.

If I were to guess it would be PP and Karnos
So where am I town reading PP? Oh thats right you lied to me. Please go self vote since you claim only scum lie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (isolation #206) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in your scum pt.

Why is you + Karnos an impossibility?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #207) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

explain why I make sense with Thor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (isolation #208) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

k link me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #209) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1975, MathBlade wrote:I never voted FA and likely never would have had I been in the game.
no you but your slot did.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #210) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What about Karnos and BJ? Afterall BJ is town reading Karnos yet scumreading me for the same actions.

but its defiantly Karnos + 1 of Stove, BJ, PP or Saru.

I imagine that at least 1 scum was bussing Thor.

vote:Karnos

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #211) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I voted PP b/c I could EASILY see thier random switch on me so they don't have to lynch Karnos.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #212) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, I'm right don't worry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #213) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lynch Karnos tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #214) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Nero

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #215) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so the two scum are going to be the ones that were bussing Thor and "scumreading" me I think all of Karnos, BJ, Iron and Saru fit that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #216) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but the a Karnos+PP makes some sense seeing as how he is pushing a one of Karnos/Nero is scum and wanted him in the hood. My suggestion is to lynch Karnos and then whomever is hesitant to vote Karnos.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #217) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I dunno why you'd lynch lowell when I'm town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #218) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1991, PenguinPower wrote:So..MB...while I'm liking that..I'm just wondering...what went on in your head?
She got all pissy that I said her slot voted someone she didn't vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #219) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you just game threw so you loose all rights for me to use the pronoun you want

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (isolation #220) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its fucking Karnos you turds

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #221) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

feel free to bus but you still need rope the next day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #222) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2003, MathBlade wrote:Use twilight if I am wrong explain it.
Karnos was bussing Thor. PP spent all day distancing from Karnos and then when he say an opportunity to vote me he switched like the opportunistic scum he is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #223) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then whats the team, Karnos + Stove? Karnos+ BJ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (isolation #224) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What can we learn from this game? Town needs to be less stupidly OMGUSY. This prob would have been a town win had Iron went ahead and hammered Alpaca.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #225) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2230, karnos wrote:I still can't believe that town saru and town nero let Thor escape with a no lynch. Come on! Even if you think he is town, he is obvious lynchbait the rest of the game, you don't just give scum a free night kill, you go ahead and reluctantly vote and hammer! Blah.
The idea of lynching a potentially town tracker b/c he would be lynchbait is a horrible idea.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2263 (isolation #226) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^

but I'd argue that may or may not have been lurking and there's no way to tell if he was lurking scum or inactive due to being busy.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”