Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Hello, i fliped my favorite alignement :3 its a secret tho which one it is
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Lets start off by being a bit scummy or i wont get pushed by scum

Original Roll String: 1d9
1 9-Sided Dice: (9) = 9

VOTE: Io

hello old neighbor
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

woops im stupid, i thought the preview wouldnt change the dice's flip so i guess

VOTE: flubber
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:05 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 19, MiniDeathStar wrote:VOTE: CloudKicker

The new meta is that whoever is trying to look scummy on purpose is probably actual scum.
i guess it explains itself why its new ;)
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 23, Kairal wrote:
In post 16, CloudKicker wrote:Lets start off by being a bit scummy or i wont get pushed by scum

Original Roll String: 1d9 (STATIC)
1 9-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

hello old neighbor
I assume Cloudkicker's d9 thing is just part of 'deliberately looking scummy'. Or is it a genuine slip? Would we typically expect 4 scum in this game size?
Do you know whats funny ? this is actually a genuine townslip because i thought it was a micro game cause i entered one recently but theres no way in hell no one is going to even believe me and i did townslip first page which is somewhat hilarious. Will remember mention postgame
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:09 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

''i dont believe the townslip, hes scum and forced a townslip '' incoming
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:13 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 30, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 28, Secret Agent Jin wrote:MDS, what do you think of the D9 roll instead of D12 or 13?
I don't think much of it. I think it's an established part of MafiaScum's culture to fos whoever is rolling dice in the RVS for making a genuinely random vote and denying town information with it. But like, he was rolling the dice to look scummy on purpose, which is what pinged me.
arent rvs by definition NAI ? Also from your little meta bullshit, i come from em and have little to no experience on this site. I claim scum as both alignement almost everygame just to break this kind of meta so just for you, i hardclaim scum :roll: wink wink
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 39, MiniDeathStar wrote:Oh no Kairal, I wasn't talking about Cerbieber, the C I meant literally claimed scum and did obvious scummy things in some weird WIFOM attempt and it actually worked on me for a while, which is why I'm never falling for that trick again. Cloud
Killer
is getting lunched today, no way out of that.

Question is, who's on the menu after that.
You seriously think too highly of yourself if you believe an accurate of yours with 3 posts on mine, this is a 100% forced attempt to direct town onto town and your tone is off lady

VOTE: mini
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

@ Kairal because i assumed a 9 player setup, as mafia with night meeting 3 mafia with 9 players isnt in the normal guidelines or something, so i either did it on purpose or i townsliped, the later is what happened but obviously this shouldnt be used to read me cause it wouldve ben extremely easy to fake (but it wasnt)

@ Nah, you said i would get lunched today and theres no other way and thats considering the townslip. Also, its completely irrelevant to mention the last guy you fosed has C with his name but to further cast doubt on myself while implying theres some kind of relation here. Your whole post was really bad so is your last post, while you agree that you werent reasonable you still imply my rxn wasnt on point, which was btw because im town and theres absolutetly nothing wrong with my rxn
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:24 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Then why is it even relevant to say it then
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:26 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I do not need my townslip, i even said not to read into it twice in differents posts, i just explained it which is different. I didnt invent reason to vote you, your post were objectively bad so is your answers, again and i seriously doubt your post was a rxn test
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:39 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 51, MiniDeathStar wrote:I don't think my post was bad? I made a strong accusation to see how you'd react and if someone would follow.
If you literally thought I accused you of being *related* to the other C, or expected me to lead an actual lynch on page 2, idk what to tell you.

lol wat, thats what youve been doing since the start of the game

As for your reaction, I don't think clinging onto your 'townslip' and inventing reasons to vote me is super town-indicative. ~shrug~
In post 19, MiniDeathStar wrote:VOTE: CloudKicker

The
new meta is that whoever is trying to look scummy on purpose is probably actual scum
[referencing a mafia in a past game for the 1st time]
In post 22, MiniDeathStar wrote:I was being serious about Cloud though. R
emember a fellow who claimed scum recently and turned out to be the real scum? Hint, their name also starts with C
[referencing a mafia in a past game for the 1.5st time].

There's also this:
In post 15, CloudKicker wrote:Hello, i fliped my favorite alignement :3 its a secret tho which one it is
Sound like it's town? Because to me it doesn't sound like town would be a secret.
In post 27, MiniDeathStar wrote:The
new meta is to act scummy on purpose ("okay let's do something scummy now, haha hilarious right? :D ") in hopes people townread you for 'playing loose'. I can't be more specific than that atm but it's a trend I've noticed
[referencing a mafia in a past game for the 2nd time]
In post 30, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 28, Secret Agent Jin wrote:MDS, what do you think of the D9 roll instead of D12 or 13?
I don't think much of it. I think it's an established part of MafiaScum's culture to fos whoever is rolling dice in the RVS for making a genuinely random vote and denying town information with it. But like, he was rolling the dice to look scummy on purpose, which is what pinged me.
Okay post, still refering to past games and meta for the 3rd time

In post 39, MiniDeathStar wrote:Oh no Kairal, I wasn't talking about Cerbieber, t
he C I meant literally claimed scum and did obvious scummy things in some weird WIFOM attempt and it actually worked on me for a while
[Refering my play to someone who did that with a letter starting with C, completly irrelevant]
, which is why
I'm never falling for that trick again
[Implying i am doing the same thing C as mafia did, referencing my play to a mafia]
Cloud
Killer
is getting lunched today, no way out of that
[You want me lynched for doing the same play you are implying i did with a mafia on your recent game]

Question is, who's on the menu after that.
In post 49, MiniDeathStar wrote:Oh,
I remember who accused me last game of thinking too highly of myself because I called them scum. That's right, the scum did. ;)
[
[referencing a mafia in a past game for the Nth time, again implying i am doing exactly what a mafia did ]

Relax, Cloud, I'm
not going to get you lynched
[As if you had any power with this kind of terrible posts lel]
this early and over 3 posts, but your reaction
doesn't exactly persuade me you're town
[Still caliing me scum]
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:39 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Yo mini, who cares if i claim scum or not, what i say ingame wont change my role pm
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:49 am

Post by CloudKicker »

@Culted what is there to read into, as a town with a lot of attention i expected some kind of chainsaw/coasty NAI posts from scum and his last could fit in these if aynthing but thats really nothing
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:52 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 58, MiniDeathStar wrote:Yes, Cloud, we get it, I called you scum and I still don't think you're town. Why are you repeating it?
Like literally what was the purpose of that wall?

@culted:
Not sure yet. I've played with Jin twice so far and from what I saw he's a bit weird/scummy in tone and playstyle so I can't read him until I've seen actual decisions from him.
In post 51, MiniDeathStar wrote:I don't think my post was bad? I made a strong accusation to see how you'd react and if someone would follow.
If you literally thought I accused you of being *related* to the other C, or expected me to lead an actual lynch on page 2, idk what to tell you.

As for your reaction, I don't think clinging onto your 'townslip' and inventing reasons to vote me is super town-indicative. ~shrug~
Did you even read it ? I did that to prove you that i was right to think that ''you accused me of being *related* to the other C, or that i expected you to lead an actual lynch on me page 2". You realize that you are actually scumtelling and that its only page 3
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:53 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Lmao and mini's answer about jin is textbook mafia
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:04 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Theres way more scum content from mini who scumtold in my face for 2 pages str8 than a single somewhat fillery post from jin culted
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:06 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 58, MiniDeathStar wrote:Yes, Cloud, we get it, I called you scum and I still don't think you're town. Why are you repeating it? Like literally what was the purpose of that wall?

@culted:
Not sure yet. I've played with Jin twice so far and from what I saw he's a bit weird/scummy in tone and playstyle so I can't read him until I've seen actual decisions from him.
@Culted : i am mentoring on another mafia site, this line could be added to my book of tells about how this is a clear cut really really common pattern from mafia to answer this kind of question, it keeps everything opens and looks like game solving when its not, its just refusing to answer
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:54 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 67, Kairal wrote:
In post 59, CloudKicker wrote:@Culted what is there to read into, as a town with a lot of attention i expected some kind of chainsaw/coasty NAI posts from scum and his last could fit in these if aynthing but thats really nothing
In post 64, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 58, MiniDeathStar wrote:Yes, Cloud, we get it, I called you scum and I still don't think you're town. Why are you repeating it? Like literally what was the purpose of that wall?

@culted:
@Culted : i am mentoring on another mafia site, this line could be added to my book of tells about how this is a clear cut really really common pattern from mafia to answer this kind of question, it keeps everything opens and looks like game solving when its not, its just refusing to answer
Although... Cloud isn't your post on Jin functionally identical to Mini's? You both say he's sorta suss but we probably shouldn't make anything of it. Seems a bit odd to be calling her out for it.
Absolutely not, i did answer on his post from my pov while mini's answer was not even jin related in anyway
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:31 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 65, MiniDeathStar wrote:Let me ELI5:
- I think you're scum because you claimed scum, and because you've been freaking out all over the place after I called you out on it
- The fact I *think* you're scum and I'm voting for you doesn't mean I'm asking everyone to sheep me on page 2; that I can probably forgive you since you said you're new here
- C is not related to you in any other way besides that he also claimed scum (and ultimately flipped scum); I mentioned his name to hint at the people who were in that game with me. Read the posts in context.

As a bonus, I find your forced attempts to make me look scummy eye-roll worthy (""actually scumtelling"", ""textbook mafia""). If that's the best you can do, just say I'm confscum to you and stop talking to me. You're clogging the thread and I literally don't care about your reads atm.
What im saying is that you used meta to scumread me, which should be fine but the way it was done was odd but this might just be the way you type. Im not going to push the idea that hardclaiming scum is NAI, i did for a purpose and it serves me fine as it is, im getting reads. And, i didnt try to make you look scummy by saying you scumtold, you did scumtold, i just pointed it out :) town scumtell too from time to time

In post 68, MiniDeathStar wrote:Kairal's town. Very transparent. ;)

Unless he's pulling a Börk Börk on me, for which he should know I'd murder him post-game.
Agreed
In post 73, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 64, CloudKicker wrote:

@culted:
There's too little information for your tell to be valid
I dont need your opinion on something i know is a scumtell

In post 76, Flubbernugget wrote:Cloud kicker

You bring up the fact that you have town slipped several times.
Why do you think that couldn't have been faked by scum?
In post 50, CloudKicker wrote:@ Kairal because i assumed a 9 player setup, as mafia with night meeting 3 mafia with 9 players isnt in the normal guidelines or something, so i either did it on purpose or i townsliped, the later is what happened
but obviously this shouldnt be used to read me cause it wouldve ben extremely easy to fake (but it wasnt)
Do you even read bro?
In post 79, HellloooNewman wrote:Man, that Cloud/MDS exchange was a lot to absorb first thing after waking up.

Unvote Culted
Vote CloudKicker

You claim scum, I will vote you without hesitation. Not to mention the overly forced "TOWNSLIP!! I MADE A TOWNSLIP GUYS!!! HEY, DIDJA SEE MY TOWNSLIP?!?"
Like i said, dont use it to read me and claiming scum doesnt make me scum yknow
In post 44, CloudKicker wrote:
That was for the kind of you Helllloooo

In post 81, Io wrote:What did I just read?
No seriously what in Hell is going on right now?

OK, where to start.
How about addressing the scum claim. If someone claims scum day 1 or really outside of an investigative check assume it's a joke. It means nothing as no one would game throw that hard and not just out their scum buddies.
Second cloud's handeling of the scum read on them was pretty bad
[nah it wasnt]
, but if you think about if for more than a second you can see what Cloud was saying. It boils down to this, scum would know that it can't be a 9 player game if there were 3 of them (this argument is invalid if we have 2 Mafia and a SK/Arso) outside of that it's a fair assumption there is probably 3 Mafia, town who decided to not read the setup could possibly say 9 instead of 13. Hence why Cloud said lying scum or townslip. Though if it turns out to be an SK game it can easily have been a scum slip too as Mafia should only have 2 members with and SK I think.
-reguardless the argument that Cloud was part of a 4 Mafia team because of the die is pretty much one of the stupidest points I ever saw.
While cloud is right Mini seems to be talking a lot about what scum do
I don't really think that is AI in particular at this point
Nah its AI
In post 88, MiniDeathStar wrote:
CloudKiller wrote:Absolutely not, i did answer on his post from my pov while mini's answer was not even jin related in anyway
Holy misrepresentation Batman. I was literally giving my meta on Jin. I have two games with him where I read him correctly despite his eccentric style, but it took me some time. Like are we even reading the same thing here?
Are we, your answer was the most general read and felt scum but i might be wrong
In post 89, -Grey- wrote:
In post 80, MiniDeathStar wrote:Anddd my reads are being sheeped again. Lovely.

Like please think for yourselves once in a while guys.
I'm not sheeping your read. CK's response to your accusation was grade a bullshit.
Congratz on not being able to read into a town rxn
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:36 am

Post by CloudKicker »

You bring up the fact that you have town slipped several times. Why do you think that couldn't have been faked
by scum?
Another read you guys wont buy but ill out it anyway, if flub is mefia he scumsliped cleared me there.

A town to town conversation would go like ''Why do you think that couldn't have been faked?'' or ''Why do you think that you couldn't have faked it?''
A scum to town conversation scumsliping "Why do you think that couldn't have been faked by scum?" implying that scum would be outside me even tho hes talking directly to me. Like saying : Why dont you thing that mafia could have done the same you did (implying as town)?

Read #03 that people will disregard to try to discredit
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:37 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Implying i did as town*
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:59 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 94, massive wrote:
In post 44, CloudKicker wrote:''i dont believe the townslip, hes scum and forced a townslip '' incoming
It's generally less good if you have to point out your own town slips.
Is anyone actually reading this game, i did not point it not, black swan did
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:01 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 16, CloudKicker wrote:Lets start off by being a bit scummy or i wont get pushed by scum

hello old neighbor
I assume Cloudkicker's d9 thing is just part of 'deliberately looking scummy'.
Or is it a genuine slip?
Would we typically expect 4 scum in this game size?
there
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:05 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 93, -Grey- wrote:
In post 90, CloudKicker wrote:Congratz on not being able to read into a town rxn
Everything you've said could have easily come from scum, nice try.
Youre not really good at the game if your threshold for townreading someone is much higher than the level of town content i showed
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:35 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 102, -Grey- wrote:
In post 97, CloudKicker wrote:

hello old neighbor
I assume Cloudkicker's d9 thing is just part of 'deliberately looking scummy'.
Or is it a genuine slip?
Would we typically expect 4 scum in this game size?
there
He's speculating about a
scum
slip there, not a townslip.

As in, knowledge of the scum team size.

Now who's the one with reading comprehension issues, sport?
actually ure right, i assumed townslip cause yknow, im town :roll:
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:38 am

Post by CloudKicker »

lmao, this game bored me already not gonna lie
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:44 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Its not bad play, i thought mafiascum player would be better than the average joe on epicmafia, apprently not so much. Everyone is so preoccupied about mafia faking slips and such, town does slips much more often than scum does, now disregarding that. @Aj just cause i havent outed all of my reads doesnt mean im not proccupied about the states of others, i have currently 1 tr and 3 foses, 2 i havent outed because im waiting for more content
@grey, my scumslip read was just a gut read on the spot, thats all considering flub is scum and i wasnt trying to defend myself from it, just show my traith of thoughts. Now call this wifom, but i believe im good at the game. I like to get attention to me but my that amount isnt heantlhy for either alignement. You can bet your ass that mafia wouldnt put themselves on the spotlight so hard and so fast, antagonizing half the town. Mafia knows im town and that i am towntelling, town is just too fucking paranoid to agree on
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:46 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Theres town gain in getting attention to yourself btw, thats an arguement againts acting scummy on purpose is a scum leaning tell
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 119, Kairal wrote:Perhaps I should clarify the die thing. I did indeed read that as a scumslip not a townslip. However that was based on two wrong assumptions. Firstly I thought the roller was just a standard 1-9 roller. I didn't realize it was linked to the forum (i.e. I assumed he'd just manually skip over anyone who was a scum buddy). Secondly I thought 4 mafia might be possible in this game size. A few people have chimed in to correct me on both these points. It is now clear that it couldn't have been a scumslip and anyone familiar with the roller or the normal number of scum in the game would know that.

I don't buy it being a townslip though - it just indicates that he most recently played a micro game.

Anyway what's interesting to me is that Jin suggested that there could be something more to it. Is Jin as inexperienced as I am? Or was he trying to run with a newbie's mistake to get someone lynched? Lets move over to Jin and find out

VOTE: SecretAgentJin
The townslip arguement is that as mafia, i wouldve checked the night meetting before posting there, knowing theres at least 3 mafia. 3 mafias cant be in a 9 person setup, so me thinking i was in a micro game is implying i couldnt have the information that theres 3 mafia, which is an information that mafia should already have, thats why its a townslip
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

lol, that guy is saying im scum for calling myself town and doing a play ''no scum would REALLY do'', make sens
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

so instead of reading me town aligned, you actually use some kind of obscure mental gymnastic where its actually leaning scum lel
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

VOTE: IO
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 114, CloudKicker wrote:Its not bad play, i thought mafiascum player would be better than the average joe on epicmafia, apprently not so much. Everyone is so preoccupied about mafia faking slips and such, town does slips much more often than scum does, now disregarding that. @Aj just cause i havent outed all of my reads doesnt mean im not proccupied about the states of others,
i have currently 1 tr and 3 foses, 2 i havent outed because im waiting for more content

@grey, my scumslip read was just a gut read on the spot, thats all considering flub is scum and i wasnt trying to defend myself from it, just show my traith of thoughts. Now call this wifom, but i believe im good at the game. I like to get attention to me but my that amount isnt heantlhy for either alignement. You can bet your ass that mafia wouldnt put themselves on the spotlight so hard and so fast, antagonizing half the town. Mafia knows im town and that i am towntelling, town is just too fucking paranoid to agree on
She hasnt posted and mini isnt there, so im generating content myself
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Nah hes saying i faked the townslip, it has nothing to do with your original idea of the scumslip since it cannot be a scumslip. Theres only 2 options, i faked it as either alignement or it was a genuine townslip. That guy fosed me forcing a townslip, aka faking it, not because he thought i scumsliped with your logic
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 144, Flubbernugget wrote: leads me to believe cloudkicker is more concerned with being self-congratulatory than actually trying to prove they are town
More like, im playing for my wincon the way i want, i dont really care if you fos me but dont call say im playing bad town. At the end of the day, ill vote for scum and you might not
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 146, Kairal wrote:Anyway Cloud mind elaborating on why you have FoS on IO? I don't see anything off about either of her posts
Not yet
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

And its not like anyone can prove they are town w/o a flip or a check
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 145, Kairal wrote:
In post 142, Flubbernugget wrote:Honestly if cloud flipped scum I could see his read on you making sense
By 'his' in this post you mean Grey's read that AJ is scum partner? That seems to be the case but you could also be referring to a cloud read on AJ I'm not seeing.
Hes talking about jin's read on me, saying that my play is too obnoxious to be mafia, but i am mafia for it because im too obnoxious to be mafia super wifom 360 no scope
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

So far i kinda townread massive, swan and cubic, massive/cubic seems like tvt to me
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

other ppl who should be town from a gut reads are grey and hellooooo but needs more content
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Like i actually hard townread cubic
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Btw minideathstar, misspell my name on purpose one more tiem and i will park my vote on you until youre dead or im dead, trust me i will vote and tab out for months
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

@ jin i do whatever the fuck i want
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

I also do nicknames to ppl, i dislike you doing it because i feel its scummotivated for some reason
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

VOTE: minideathstar
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Only unvoting if shes mod cleared
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Do i look like i give a shit, antagonize me more now youre 1 lynch away to get owned all game gratz
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

i mean 1 lynch closer*
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Im pretty sure you cant find scum if you were detective 10 shots
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

wouldnt*
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Its you guys whos going to waste your time and the investement in the game if i get lynched d1, not me lel
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

@ka
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

@kairal i prefer to queue up another game and disregard this game further since im locking my vote
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

I am playing for my wincon, i thnk ure mafia, i am town sided, i win when all mafia are dead, me voting you makes it easier for you to die aka the mafia
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

I hard sred you, you antagonized me just pushed it further dont you ogi this
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Buddy me more, i wont unvote and i didnt scumread you for the names, i scumread you for your abysmall 2-3 first pages of the game + you antagonizing me, not the names. I told you what would happen and you did it anyway :roll: you know im town, town doesnt lie, i wouldnt go over my words because i dont want to lie and be scummy :roll:
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Im locking my vote onto my hardest scumread, talk about playing for your wincon, maybe town will sheep me and lynch ur ass ? implying town only vote for who may or may not get lynched is just lold. I will also keep providing reads on others, just not changing my vote
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

I didnt scumread you for the names, i felt like it was scummotivated so i asked you to stop. I scumread you and called you scum many times and my opinion on you didnt change one bit, you antagonizing me just locked my sr on you thats all
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Scumotivated as in, in a vacuum the name were not scummy, but because i scumread you it make me feel like youre using those names as to discredit me further, which would be then scummotivated while not scummy, a read i got because i sred you before
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Mi
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

@Mini if ure town, thats 4 votes on you anytimes this game
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

+ 1 maybe third party if ure town, again good luck
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Soft defending d1, makes sens maybe he just desnt need 200 pages to read someone accurately
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

cubic is ribic or aj
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

rubic*
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 278, HellloooNewman wrote:First of all....

Seriously, I miss a day and come back to pages upon pages of definitions, and Cloud losing his mind over MDS. Damn.

To reply to what was asked of me:

In post 90, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 79, HellloooNewman wrote:Man, that Cloud/MDS exchange was a lot to absorb first thing after waking up.

Unvote Culted
Vote CloudKicker

You claim scum, I will vote you without hesitation. Not to mention the overly forced "TOWNSLIP!! I MADE A TOWNSLIP GUYS!!! HEY, DIDJA SEE MY TOWNSLIP?!?"
Like i said, dont use it to read me and claiming scum doesnt make me scum yknow
In post 44, CloudKicker wrote:
That was for the kind of you Helllloooo
You do not get to tell me what to use, or not to use, when reading for scum.

FYI, I don't think you're scum for the slip....I think you're scum for driving the point into the ground so hard that it probably popped through to the other side.

In post 79, HellloooNewman wrote: You claim scum, I will vote you without hesitation. Not to mention the overly forced "TOWNSLIP!! I MADE A TOWNSLIP GUYS!!! HEY, DIDJA SEE MY TOWNSLIP?!?"
Is it important the order in which these things happened?
Not at all. Those are two independent things that both look scummy to me.

I see that most people feel Cloud to be town. That's fine, but nothing has occurred to change my mind. In fact, the way he's bullying his way around convinces me even more that he's scum.

I know I haven't played here in years, and all my recent Mafia playing has come in places that are very different from here. So my perspective is likely to be very different from the rest of yours.
Someone explain to me why he is town?
[/quote]

The actual honest to truth answer to this is my role pm. The 2nd best answer is that im attracting way too much attention/antagonizing ppl and that my slip was genuine, mostly
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 79, HellloooNewman wrote:
Someone explain to me why he is town?
The actual honest to truth answer to this is my role pm. The 2nd best answer is that im attracting way too much attention/antagonizing ppl and that my slip was genuine, mostly

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 276, Dierfire wrote:
@CloudKicker

I'm wondering what sorts of reactions you usually see between Mafia players D1 in your previous experience. Specifically, how often do you see each of these scenarios?

1. Mafia players pretend to suspect each other early on but drop the act when sufficient distance is created.
2. Mafia players pretend to suspect each other early on and maintain that pretense.
3. Mafia players communicate behind the scenes to coordinate a lynch on a Town player.
4. Mafia players largely ignore each other and try not to vote as a team.
My experience is based off epicmafia where i played thousands of games, i have very little experience in forum mafia like 4-5 games. That being said, i have seen pretty much everything in those 4-5 games already about mvm interactions, the general established meta on mafiascum is that mafia wont hard buddy, correct me if im wrong. Now for my personal experience theres 2 things always common in any mvm interactions, those are:

1. A scum gain, in any interactions since its complete artifice (always true)
2. The behaviors does not match what is being said -> actions arent following words (great bussers does follow words with actions tho)

To answer your question:
1.Most likely, mafia likes to put other mafia in the null/need more content/unreadable/scummy but NAI or leaning something, they never want to get a full hard on read on any partner early on
2. most likely, good scum players are consistent, see 1.
3. When i fliped scum we roughly outed a lynch pool that would yield the most scumgain, id say some scumteam would try harder than others but try to push an agenda so ye
4.Ignore yes as in distancing, ignore no as in lone wolf survivor style
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Like, a fine staple exemple is if i was mafia with minideathstar. Our lil chat about the names and such and the whole antagonizing the first few pages could seem really fake, especially sicne mini's case on me was scummy and bad. But, if you dig deeper, me threatening to vote her if she ever kept calling me names, and me following on it, proves that this cannot be a mvm in any world. This will be further proven the more day passes that i wont unvote
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

@swan its not a good idea nor optimal
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:28 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 295, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 288, CloudKicker wrote:@swan its not a good idea nor optimal
Please play to your win condition. It is very clear that you are not, and if you continue I will have to force-replace you.
I disagree, force replace me if you want
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:29 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Also you shouldve pmed me, that hinted that voting mini or deathtunneling her isnt for my wincon
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:31 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Also, theres always a thing called bluff, which i could be doing as mafia or town. The fact that mod made a comment on my play w/o asking me first is huge, would he comment on mafia making up an excuse to vote town because of name calling ? or would he comment on a town hardtunneling for name calling ? yea thats what i thought
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:43 am

Post by CloudKicker »

''Hey mafia, please stop hardtunneling someone for bad reasons, its not playing for your wincon'' said no mod ever
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:47 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Not playing optimal is like, lynching a guilty with possible miller. Its not optimal but its not againts your wincon which is different, its just not the most efficient way to win thats all. It is 100% AI lmao
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:49 am

Post by CloudKicker »

And i never said i gted, i said i would vote you, which i am, if you did something i asked you to scum because i thought it was scum motivated. I also hard sred you since page 2, thats not gamethrowing. Also theres no reason for any intervention when the game just started, i could just unvote at any time, its not like i proved that i wouldnt unvote just because i didnt unvote for 1-2 days, its all ridiculous
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:49 am

Post by CloudKicker »

you should modkill the slot because you confirmed me
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:52 am

Post by CloudKicker »

And btw mini, you call my play bad but i racked the most trs on the whole table when i hardclaimed scum, i also got force replaced because i said i wouldnt unvote, and i didnt unvote for 2 days. This is all pretty darn ridiculous, the end of the day wasnt even near
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

I carried gg i got mod to conf 2 slots
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2028 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1992, Gamma Emerald wrote:His voting was acceptable. I took issue with his MINDSET.
btw I'd like to note CK has CONTINUALLY brought up this incident in other games.
Bro i can lie for reactions and such
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 91, CloudKicker wrote:

You bring up the fact that you have town slipped several times. Why do you think that couldn't have been faked
by scum?
Another read you guys wont buy but ill out it anyway, if flub is mefia he scumsliped cleared me there.

A town to town conversation would go like ''Why do you think that couldn't have been faked?'' or ''Why do you think that you couldn't have faked it?''
A scum to town conversation scumsliping "Why do you think that couldn't have been faked by scum?" implying that scum would be outside me even tho hes talking directly to me. Like saying : Why dont you thing that mafia could have done the same you did (implying as town)?

Read #03 that people will disregard to try to discredit

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”