Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

I dont know about these couple of votes on me but it really isnt a wagon so i will let it rest for now. I think the fact that CK cant go a single post without dropping the words "im town" is a bit troubling to me. It seems like he has to convincingly talk himself into believing that he is town. Personally i think CK purposely scumslipped so he could say that he is obviously town because no scum would REALLY do what he did and expose themselves when he actually has been scum all along.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: CloudKicker
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

lol, that guy is saying im scum for calling myself town and doing a play ''no scum would REALLY do'', make sens
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

so instead of reading me town aligned, you actually use some kind of obscure mental gymnastic where its actually leaning scum lel
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

VOTE: IO
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

You've posted like 10 times since IO said anything. Why now?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Vote Count 1.04

1 - Io: CloudKicker
0 - Elhabe21:
0 - HellloooNewman:
0 - MiniDeathStar:
1 - Kairal: massive
0 - Flubbernugget:
0 - I Am Innocent:
2 - Secret Agent Jin: culted, Kairal
4 - CloudKicker: MiniDeathStar, HellloooNewman, Elhabe21, Secret Agent Jin
2 - -Grey-: I Am Innocent, Aj The Epic
0 - culted:
1 - massive: Flubbernugget
1 - Aj The Epic: -Grey-
0 -No Lynch:
Not voting: Io
culted FoSes Io, Elhabe21, HellloooNewman, MiniDeathStar, Kairal, Flubbernugget, I am Innocent, Secret Agent Jin, CloudKicker, -Grey-, massive, and Aj The Epic
With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is (expired on 2016-12-19 23:30:00)

Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 114, CloudKicker wrote:Its not bad play, i thought mafiascum player would be better than the average joe on epicmafia, apprently not so much. Everyone is so preoccupied about mafia faking slips and such, town does slips much more often than scum does, now disregarding that. @Aj just cause i havent outed all of my reads doesnt mean im not proccupied about the states of others,
i have currently 1 tr and 3 foses, 2 i havent outed because im waiting for more content

@grey, my scumslip read was just a gut read on the spot, thats all considering flub is scum and i wasnt trying to defend myself from it, just show my traith of thoughts. Now call this wifom, but i believe im good at the game. I like to get attention to me but my that amount isnt heantlhy for either alignement. You can bet your ass that mafia wouldnt put themselves on the spotlight so hard and so fast, antagonizing half the town. Mafia knows im town and that i am towntelling, town is just too fucking paranoid to agree on
She hasnt posted and mini isnt there, so im generating content myself
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Kairal »

In post 125, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I dont know about these couple of votes on me but it really isnt a wagon so i will let it rest for now. I think the fact that CK cant go a single post without dropping the words "im town" is a bit troubling to me. It seems like he has to convincingly talk himself into believing that he is town. Personally i think CK purposely scumslipped so he could say that he is obviously town because no scum would REALLY do what he did and expose themselves when he actually has been scum all along.

UNVOTE:

I voted on you in the hopes of hearing a bit more about the d9 thing. It's clear that no-one with experience with either the roller or games of this player size would think the my theory that it was a scum slip made sense. However you entertained it anyway. Why?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Nah hes saying i faked the townslip, it has nothing to do with your original idea of the scumslip since it cannot be a scumslip. Theres only 2 options, i faked it as either alignement or it was a genuine townslip. That guy fosed me forcing a townslip, aka faking it, not because he thought i scumsliped with your logic
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 132, Kairal wrote:
In post 125, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I dont know about these couple of votes on me but it really isnt a wagon so i will let it rest for now. I think the fact that CK cant go a single post without dropping the words "im town" is a bit troubling to me. It seems like he has to convincingly talk himself into believing that he is town. Personally i think CK purposely scumslipped so he could say that he is obviously town because no scum would REALLY do what he did and expose themselves when he actually has been scum all along.

UNVOTE:

I voted on you in the hopes of hearing a bit more about the d9 thing. It's clear that no-one with experience with either the roller or games of this player size would think the my theory that it was a scum slip made sense. However you entertained it anyway. Why?
My reasoning for CK really has nothing to do with anyone else. I think he looked at the ways people would view his posts and thought that no one would ever think scum would play so brazenly and so out in the open. I believe he was hoping to play scummy and be called out on it so he could say that scum would never play like he has, so that everyone would write him off as attention seeking and people would give him a townlean so he could get away with being scummy without raising alarms.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Massive, I would like your read on cloudkicker. I see your as not reading them as town, yet your votes for someone else for *reasons*

And my vote is staying on you.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 106, -Grey- wrote:
In post 105, Aj The Epic wrote:I'd hope your interest would involve you posting some actual substance.
What kind of substance?

Like pointing out how you were just coaching your buddy a couple posts up and chainsawing me to distract town from voting him because you think I'm an easy target?

That kind of substance?
associatives dont work right now get real
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 114, CloudKicker wrote:Everyone is so preoccupied about mafia faking slips and such
lol
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

How do associative tells not work? Like I know I've been gone for 8 months but how does the community just disregard an entire part of scumhunting? (Asking because this is something I've heard multiple times in like 2 days). They absolutely do work, Grey's just grasping at shit and hoping something sticks.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 126, CloudKicker wrote:lol, that guy is saying im scum for calling myself town and doing a play ''no scum would REALLY do'', make sens
his intent to accuse you of intentionally shitting up the thread with wifom rung clear to me
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Kairal »

Jin that's perfectly fair reasoning. It's not what I'm asking though. I (completely wrongly) suggested that maybe Cloud had scumslipped by revealing there were 4 scum in the game. 4 people commented on that. Mini, Io and Culted all said it was dumb and clearly didn't make sense (which it turns out, it doesn't). You played along with it. Why?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 138, Aj The Epic wrote:How do associative tells not work? Like I know I've been gone for 8 months but how does the community just disregard an entire part of scumhunting? (Asking because this is something I've heard multiple times in like 2 days). They absolutely do work, Grey's just grasping at shit and hoping something sticks.
right now as in with no flips
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Honestly if cloud flipped scum I could see his read on you making sense
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Kairal »

On the one hand it's clear that at this point scum have more info than we do so their relationships should feel different then ours. On the other hand I can see how it's easy to get all tied up in building fantasy teams based on interactions with a single person that all falls apart when it turns out that first person wasn't scum and you've just been misreading them. I guess it seems to make sense to try and deliberately build interactions at this point through questions but probably best to leave actually using those interactions for votes till later days when we have more info.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

leads me to believe cloudkicker is more concerned with being self-congratulatory than actually trying to prove they are town
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Kairal »

In post 142, Flubbernugget wrote:Honestly if cloud flipped scum I could see his read on you making sense
By 'his' in this post you mean Grey's read that AJ is scum partner? That seems to be the case but you could also be referring to a cloud read on AJ I'm not seeing.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Kairal »

Anyway Cloud mind elaborating on why you have FoS on IO? I don't see anything off about either of her posts
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 144, Flubbernugget wrote: leads me to believe cloudkicker is more concerned with being self-congratulatory than actually trying to prove they are town
More like, im playing for my wincon the way i want, i dont really care if you fos me but dont call say im playing bad town. At the end of the day, ill vote for scum and you might not
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 146, Kairal wrote:Anyway Cloud mind elaborating on why you have FoS on IO? I don't see anything off about either of her posts
Not yet
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

And its not like anyone can prove they are town w/o a flip or a check

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”