Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:29 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Gamma would've converted and modkilled him or restarted the game in that case. Like, please don't base your reads on either of us based on the other's alignment just because Cloud got replaced for deliberate bad play.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:39 am

Post by -Grey- »

He got replaced for playing against his wincon.

I'm calling a spade a spade.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:41 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 295, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 288, CloudKicker wrote:@swan its not a good idea nor optimal
Please play to your win condition.
It is very clear that you are not
, and if you continue I will have to force-replace you.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Searching for a replacement for CloudKicker. I have made this decision based on his assertion that he is playing against his own win condition, and not the actual alignments of any players.
This is a mod lie.

CK never said he wasn't playing towards his wincon. He actually said:
In post 147, CloudKicker wrote:More like, im playing for my wincon the way i want
In post 253, CloudKicker wrote:I am playing for my wincon
In post 302, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 295, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 288, CloudKicker wrote:@swan its not a good idea nor optimal
Please play to your win condition. It is very clear that you are not, and if you continue I will have to force-replace you.
I disagree, force replace me if you want
---
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:55 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

When Kairal asked CK if he thought voting me was a good idea or the best choice, he denied. That's playing against his win condition.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:56 am

Post by -Grey- »

Only Gamma said CK wasn't playing to his wincon, which is important because only Gamma could possibly know that to be the truth.

It's quite obvious that CK was playing suboptimally, but playing suboptimally isn't a force-replaceable offense or it would happen in just about every single game.

Ergo, CK was playing against his wincon by voting for a player of shared alignment. There are no rules against voting for scum on shitty grounds.
---
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:59 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 330, -Grey- wrote:It's quite obvious that CK was playing suboptimally, but playing suboptimally isn't a force-replaceable offense or it would happen in just about every single game.
By itself it isn't. But *deliberately* playing suboptimally is. CK *admitted* that
as far as he was concerned
voting me wasn't the best choice, but he did anyway. Please stop bringing it up, it's been two pages already.

Gamma referred to CK's own admission, not our actual alignments.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 284, CloudKicker wrote:Like, a fine staple exemple is if i was mafia with minideathstar. Our lil chat about the names and such and the whole antagonizing the first few pages could seem really fake, especially sicne mini's case on me was scummy and bad. But, if you dig deeper, me threatening to vote her if she ever kept calling me names, and me following on it, proves that this cannot be a mvm in any world. This will be further proven the more day passes that i wont unvote
This is terrible logic. Moon logic voting is a great tool for distancing because it discourages others from voting your buddy.

I've used that tactic as scum on other sites to great success.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:05 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 331, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 330, -Grey- wrote:It's quite obvious that CK was playing suboptimally, but playing suboptimally isn't a force-replaceable offense or it would happen in just about every single game.
By itself it isn't. But *deliberately* playing suboptimally is. CK *admitted* that
as far as he was concerned
voting me wasn't the best choice, but he did anyway. Please stop bringing it up, it's been two pages already.

Gamma referred to CK's own admission, not our actual alignments.
CK NEVER admitted playing against his wincon. He said three times that he was playing towards his wincon.

ONLY GAMMA said he wasn't.

Playing suboptimally isn't against the rules. It's just bad play.

That CK was force replaced for playing against his wincon actually makes me want to lynch one of you two in order to confirm the alignment of the other.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:07 am

Post by -Grey- »

I mean seriously, Gamma forcing someone out for simply playing suboptimally is ironic as all fuck when you consider how suboptimally he plays.
---
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:15 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I'm done talking about this. You're being ridiculous.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:15 am

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: MiniDeathStar
---
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:18 am

Post by massive »

In post 273, culted wrote: Yea with relooking at 99 you don't seem to be pushing cloud.
Can I ask your motivation behind post 99 then and what your purpose was of discrediting cloud's townslip beforehand?
And also clarify what you meant by 'stick up for' kairal? Cuz in my mind kairal's trajectory on cloud the first few pages looks pretty transparent, calls out something he thinks is a slip, argues it until the realization that they're probably wrong kicks in and they move on.

Like, why do you think cloud should be taking issue with that?
Cloudkicker calling out his own townslip came across as forced, which means that it could have been faked. That was a possibility I was entertaining at that point. Hence the hand slap.

I find it really humorous how many people are like "Kairal's behavior is so obvtown!" because all it reads to me is newbscum. Like, his partners are cringing in their heads thinking how they can ditch him. Kairal's "moving on" in 66 didn't make sense to me either. His explanation post is 119 which is after 99, and I didn't get to thinking about it until overnight. That whole time, though, I'm still thinking newbscum.

--

Evidently something went down and I got distracted by writing this post, so now let me go back and see what it is.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:19 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

If you're going to lynch one of us, make it CK. I'm useful.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 338, MiniDeathStar wrote:If you're going to lynch one of us, make it CK. I'm useful.
I'm willing to vote for either of you.
---
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:23 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

This is what's going to happen. You lynch CK, mafia NK's me, Day 2 starts with 2 less townies and we've gained literally nothing. You do realise that even if by your logic one of our flips "confirms" the other as town, mafia will instakill the other one, right?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 340, MiniDeathStar wrote:This is what's going to happen. You lynch CK, mafia NK's me, Day 2 starts with 2 less townies and we've gained literally nothing. You do realise that even if by your logic one of our flips "confirms" the other as town, mafia will instakill the other one, right?
Mafia will simply kill town at night anyway. That's no excuse not to lynch one of you.

In fact, if one is lynched and flips town, it makes the other an obvious target for protection so your objection is overruled.
---
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:31 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Lynching town is a terrible choice, period. How do you know there are protective roles at all? How would you analyse an obvious NK? That's without mentioning you're inventing an association between our alignments that only exists in your head and CK's and use it as a basis for your argument.

Like I can't even express how ridiculous this whole thing is.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:34 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 337, massive wrote:I find it really humorous how many people are like "Kairal's behavior is so obvtown!" because all it reads to me is newbscum. Like, his partners are cringing in their heads thinking how they can ditch him. Kairal's "moving on" in 66 didn't make sense to me either. His explanation post is 119 which is after 99, and I didn't get to thinking about it until overnight. That whole time, though, I'm still thinking newbscum.
I am not remotely surprised that my scumspect is trying to cast doubt on what's becoming a universal town read.

The best part is Kairal's partners wondering how to ditch him when he's being townread by half the village.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:35 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 342, MiniDeathStar wrote:Lynching town is a terrible choice, period.
I totally agree. But see, I think you're scum with CK and he just distanced really super badly to the point of playing against his wincon.
---
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Shadow_Step replaces CloudKicker.
If a player admits to playing suboptimally and does not change, I qualify that as not playing towards your win condition, no matter whether it truly is. He had referred to his play as suboptimal, so I took action.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:38 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

If I were scum with CK right now, I'd be asking Gamma for a role redistribution.

P. Edit: OMG HI SHADOW ♥
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 345, Gamma Emerald wrote:
If a player admits to playing suboptimally and does not change, I qualify that as not playing towards your win condition, no matter whether it truly is. He had referred to his play as suboptimal, so I took action.
Doesn't change the fact you lied about his assertion.

He never said he wasn't playing to his wincon like you said was the basis of the replacement.

You need to update your rules and stop agreeing more on the fly to cover your bad decisions.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:48 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 347, -Grey- wrote:
In post 345, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Doesn't change the fact you lied about his assertion.

He never said he wasn't playing to his wincon like you said was the basis of the replacement.

You need to update your rules and stop adding more on the fly to cover your bad decisions.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:49 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 346, MiniDeathStar wrote:If I were scum with CK right now, I'd be asking Gamma for a role redistribution.
Doesn't mean you'd get one.
---

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”