Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:09 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 353, massive wrote:And yeah, the lady doth protest too much.

VOTE: MiniDeathStar
This is your bad logic. This part was in reference to my protesting the idea that CloudKitten and I shared alignments. Which is what
the bloody mod
said, too.
In post 362, massive wrote:There's no way you can actually read MDS as town.
Really? Several people are townreading me atm. Are they all scum with me?
In post 365, massive wrote:You'd have to start with explaining how scum-CK voting town-MDS is playing against his wincon.
And this is you doubling down. First, you realise you're accusing
the mod
of lying, right? I don't have to explain why this is ridiculous, do I?

Second, I really shouldn't have to explain this for the gigantilionth time, but here:

CloudKicker self-admitted he wasn't making the best decision or playing optimally by sticking his vote on me. This admission was what got him replaced, not the actual vote.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Kairal »

Yes I agree. Thus why I'm voting for massive. It just feels... I dunno, too easy I guess. Still it is easy to overthink things. In this case anti-town behaviour is probably just motivated by him being scum.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Kairal »

That was @Jin bu it doubles for Mini's post too.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:38 am

Post by massive »

My concern is not for whether you and CK are the same alignment, MDS, nor for whether the mod was correct in replacing CK for his actions. My concern is for the amount of time and effort you put into getting people to NOT LOOK AT IT, to ignore it, to claim it's NAI, and THAT is what makes me say "the lady doth protest too much." Which is, in all honesty, what "protest" MEANS. And how, of course, me "doubling down" has no actual link to factual in-thread posts. You tried. You failed.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:41 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

No no no, massive, sorry but you don't get to backpedal on that now. You very clearly stated it right here:
In post 365, massive wrote:You'd have to start with explaining how scum-CK voting town-MDS is playing against his wincon.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:48 am

Post by -Grey- »

lol

busted
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Kairal »

Alright I've given him more then enough chances. I'm not quite ready to end the day yet. I'd like to hear a bit more from Newman, IamI and Shadowstep. Likewise I'd like to hear Io's explanation for this argument of mine she's sheeping, the argument I never made. However barring some pretty major scumtells from someone I think my vote will remain on massive for today. He's extremely likely scum and I'm no longer seriously entertaining the possibility that he's town.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:54 am

Post by massive »

Answer to your direct question, which you seem reluctant to quote along with it.
In post 364, MiniDeathStar wrote:So humour me, what's going to happen if I flip town and CK has been scum the whole time but everyone is considering him clear for some arcane reason?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:54 am

Post by massive »

And I'm getting close to being replaced for playing against my wincon too and just saying I'm going to blank-vote for as long as I am in the game just to drive Kairal nuts.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Kairal »

In post 108, massive wrote:
In post 104, -Grey- wrote:Cloud scum flip will make me very interested in AJ.
I'd say we just go ahead and get interested in AJ without worrying about a flip.
In post 179, massive wrote:
In post 135, Flubbernugget wrote:Massive, I would like your read on cloudkicker. I see your as not reading them as town, yet your votes for someone else for *reasons*

And my vote is staying on you.
I'm leaning towards town. I haven't seen any indication that his townslip isn't genuine (and I do think it's a townslip), and after thinking about it, Kairal's townslip along the same lines probably makes them both town. I don't think either of them make good lynches today. (Or lunches, if that's a thing.)
In post 138, Aj The Epic wrote:How do associative tells not work? Like I know I've been gone for 8 months but how does the community just disregard an entire part of scumhunting? (Asking because this is something I've heard multiple times in like 2 days). They absolutely do work, Grey's just grasping at shit and hoping something sticks.
There are no associative tells between town and anybody, so trying to use them as a method of scumhunting without, you know, having a scum to tie them to really isn't a thing.
In post 154, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 94, massive wrote:If you legitimately believe Cloudkicker is scum as you say, why would you be actively against people sheeping you? You do this more than just here.
Because last game people sheeped me and I was voting town 50% of the time. We're a majority for a reason, everyone should be contributing to the discussion, not blindly following the village elder.
A -- if you were only voting town half the time, you're actually doing better than would be expected (since town is 75% of the game) so again, why would you not want people sheeping you? And B -- honey, if you think people are going to follow the village elder, maybe you better check my join date.
In post 95, massive wrote:Oops forgot my random not-actually-random vote!
In post 154, MiniDeathStar wrote: And just like that, massive starts slowly oozing down towards the scumpile.
Very interested what it is about my vote that makes me scum. And no, 157 isn't even remotely close. And no, trying to push the town based on 157 with no additional reasons is practically bullshit.
In post 162, culted wrote:
In post 157, MiniDeathStar wrote:His questions felt pointless, and that vote on Kairal was super bad.
That's fair, 99 is pretty bad as well like you always see scum trying to push people while simultaneously impressing how they should be reading someone else.
Can you quote 99 and, specifically, what is exemplary of your point above?

---

VOTE: AJ
Hmm I see. Well I apologize for annoying you enough to do so, on the off chance you're being genuine. You will be unsurprised to learn that it doesn't help me town read you though.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Kairal »

Oh wow. I quoted those because I was going through his ISO to make a big post on his unexplained votes... apparently I forgot to get rid of them when I decided it was so obvious I didn't need to bother.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 457, massive wrote:Answer to your direct question, which you seem reluctant to quote along with it.
In post 364, MiniDeathStar wrote:So humour me, what's going to happen if I flip town and CK has been scum the whole time but everyone is considering him clear for some arcane reason?
That wasn't an actual answer to my question though? You just dodged it.

Like, I very clearly explained why I'm not treating CK's slot as mod-confirmed town and all you did was repeat the bad logic.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Kairal »

I've said everything I have to say about massive for now.

Mini what do you think about Flubber? I think he hasn't contributed much so far, and that post attacking Jin was weird. Seems like he's in your top scum read. Did you see something I didn't?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I'm scumleaning on Flubsy (you're reading the meter backwards). I just haven't reviewed him lately because I've been stuck in this massive tunnel, but I'll ISO him tomorrow morning and see if I can find anything town in there.

I really should sleep now though, I'm tired and still a little sick. Good luck. ♥
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Kairal »

In post 316, MiniDeathStar wrote:
Scum Meter
Kairal
Elhabe21
Cloudkicker
-Grey-
culted
HellloooNewman
I Am Innocent
Secret Agent Jin
Aj The Epic
massive
Flubbernugget
Io
town
|
~town
|
null
|
~scum
|
scum
Hmm...? Either flubbernaught is your number 2 scumread or if I'm reading it backwards I'm your number 1 scum read?

Hope you're feeling better soon. Get lots of rest!
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Oh no, I thought I'd placed Flub at the top of the orange section and you interpreted him as my top scumread. I don't actually care that much to sort people *within* each category, just to sort them in categories.

Thanks Kairal. ♥
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Going to read this on Sunday.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Okay, I've read Flubby's ISO twice now and I don't see anything like *outrageously* scummy, it's just the fact he keeps asking these one-liner questions and barely actually addresses the responses. I don't think he's ever given any sort of analysis so far.

It kind of looks like the
'a question a day keeps the tracker away'
tell. As in, you appear helpful, while not actually providing any content yourself, while keeping people distracted and focused away from you.

I'm not removing my FOS on him. Not yet at least.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 386, massive wrote:Directing power roles, SAUCY
Gross
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 387, Kairal wrote:Anyway now that Cloud's gone it hardly seems fair to lynch Shadow for it. I'd like to see Newman's thoughts on other players. I guess Aj or Massive seem to be the two we're talking about now...
Players that replace in are responsible for the actions of their predecessor
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 390, massive wrote:
In post 387, Kairal wrote:You'd be a lot easier to trust if you just explained where you were coming from you know that?
I'm gonna blow your mind here. If I don't explain blank votes, I never deceive you. WHOA MIND BLOWN
Well not deceiving by not saying anything sounds like loophole way to say you haven't decieved anyone
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 394, Kairal wrote:
In post 390, massive wrote:
In post 387, Kairal wrote:You'd be a lot easier to trust if you just explained where you were coming from you know that?
I'm gonna blow your mind here. If I don't explain blank votes, I never deceive you. WHOA MIND BLOWN
I laughed. I'm still gonna vote you though since I feel unexplained votes are anti-town and you seem committed to not explaining them.

VOTE: massive
This less confusingly states my intentions
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:22 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 172, Flubbernugget wrote:With current site meta your best bet really is to ignore scum reads on you unless there's something off on a really fundamental level
This is super anti-town behaviour which you've been adopting rather generously this game. Not addressing an accusation just makes me think you know it's true. It also robs town of opportunity to get reads or catch scum (you never know which side the accusation is coming from until you investigate). You know your role. You're the best person to determine the alignment of the accuser or convince the rest of your alignment. Here you actively refuse to do that.

I seriously don't like how you've been playing so far, and if it weren't for this massive event horizon of scumminess I would definitely be voting you right now.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 462, Kairal wrote:I've said everything I have to say about massive for now.

Mini what do you think about Flubber? I think he hasn't contributed much so far, and that post attacking Jin was weird. Seems like he's in your top scum read. Did you see something I didn't?
You don't think tunneling on one person the whole game is a little strange?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

So I went from not *outrageously* scummy to the bottom of your scum list over one post you're just seeing now as opposed to the two times you iso'd me?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”