Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Vote Count 1.10

2 - Io: Dierfire, Kairal
0 - Dierfire:
5 - HellloooNewman: culted, Aj The Epic, I Am Innocent, -Grey-, Shadow_Step
2 - MiniDeathStar: massive, HellloooNewman
0 - Kairal:
0 - Flubbernugget:
0 - I Am Innocent:
0 - Secret Agent Jin:
0 - Shadow_Step:
0 - -Grey-:
0 - culted:
3 - massive: Flubbernugget, MiniDeathStar, Secret Agent Jin
1 - Aj The Epic: Io
0 -No Lynch:
Not voting:
culted FoSes Io, Dierfire, HellloooNewman, MiniDeathStar, Kairal, Flubbernugget, I am Innocent, Secret Agent Jin, Shadow_Step, -Grey-, massive, and Aj The Epic
MiniDeathStar FoSes Flubbernugget, Io, massive, and HellloooNewman
With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is (expired on 2016-12-19 23:30:00)
MiniDeathStar is V/LA until 12/14/2016

Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

Well, you all can vote on any wagon you want as it seems there is a few (massive, Io, Newman) but i think there are too many thoughts and conversations and not enough cohesive togetherness or focusing on a player we all think is scum. The scum have done exactly what they set out to do and have caused confusion among the town.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:45 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 701, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Well, you all can vote on any wagon you want as it seems there is a few (massive, Io, Newman) but i think there are too many thoughts and conversations and not enough cohesive togetherness or focusing on a player we all think is scum. The scum have done exactly what they set out to do and have caused confusion among the town.
Why the negative attitude. I personally am happy with most of the wagons here, and would be shocked if none or only one of them are on scum.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:47 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I mean most of the Io supporters also seem to be good with Newman and vice versa, so once again, how can you say there is "not enough cohesive togetherness or focusing on a player we all think is scum"

Guys if I bite the dust, please don't let Jin make it to end game.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 695, -Grey- wrote:
In post 693, Flubbernugget wrote:No no no no No fucking NO

I really can't belive you guys are arguing like you can only be paranoid of one single thing in the world
If you're going to quote my post, try to make yours relevant to what I said in that post.
Stop fighting with people because the way they define words doesn't have your seal of approval
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:21 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 704, Flubbernugget wrote:

I really can't belive you guys are arguing like you can only be paranoid of one single thing in the world
If you're going to quote my post, try to make yours relevant to what I said in that post.
Stop fighting with people because the way they define words doesn't have your seal of approval
If they twist definitions to fit into a scum mindset, then yes I'll lynch them over it.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Kairal »

In post 691, Io wrote:
In post 652, Kairal wrote:@ Io. You've ignored my every attempt to question you until now and I suspect you will continue to do so, but hey doesn't cost anything to try. Why did you vote AJ based on a post I hadn't made? To me this suggests you don't really care about reasoning through your AJ vote- the obvious explanation is that you already know you want to lynch him because you are scum and he is town. Thus you screwed up by citing a post that didn't exist and have refused to explain it because you can't.
Looking back at it I just said the wrong name actually. I went ahead and re-read the first 7 pages since that's what I was referring too (mostly page 5 and 6) and I said you're name when I had meant Grey. The post I had made in 166 was in response to to 116 and the previous few posts. I just never double checked who was talking and thought it was you so then the post I grabbed from your ISO about AJ was the first one I saw from you about AJ. But yeah I was meaning to have talked about Grey not you.

I also haven't ignored you, pretty sure I've answered everything you said, most of it asking me to explain the vote which is annoying since I did it I think 5 times now 6 albeit just not realizing I said the wrong name.

@IAI no, but I'm still not seeing a reason to move it to someone else, no one has been giving any reason to vote them or another person that I have seen.
Hmm. Hmm. I guess it is the obvious explanation. Is there a scum motivation to not explaining you meant grey instead of me until now? I can't really see one.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Kairal »

On the other hand Io seems surprisingly sure that massive is town. Is this just my reads being way off again? Although they could easily be scum partners. It's better to start with the more suspicious of the pair I suppose. I think it's better to go back to massive for the moment.

VOTE: massive
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Kairal »

In post 701, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Well, you all can vote on any wagon you want as it seems there is a few (massive, Io, Newman) but i think there are too many thoughts and conversations and not enough cohesive togetherness or focusing on a player we all think is scum. The scum have done exactly what they set out to do and have caused confusion among the town.
This is also a plausible explanation for scum motivations maybe. At any rate I'm fine with any of the 3 really. Just deciding my order is difficult. I think Newman's continued tunneling is making him look more suspicious. Right now my order of preference is massive, Newman then Io.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:48 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 707, Kairal wrote:On the other hand Io seems surprisingly sure that massive is town. Is this just my reads being way off again? Although they could easily be scum partners. It's better to start with the more suspicious of the pair I suppose. I think it's better to go back to massive for the moment.

That makes no sense. If you think Io is scum, then vote him. Scum has plenty reason to townread a player regardless of their actual alignment.

Io being surprisingly sure that massive is town does not say anything about massive, only Io.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 705, -Grey- wrote:

If they twist definitions to fit into a scum mindset, then yes I'll lynch them over it.
As opposed to you twisting definitions to fit a scum read?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 710, Flubbernugget wrote:

All me when I've done that.
---
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:51 am

In post 703, I Am Innocent wrote:I mean most of the Io supporters also seem to be good with Newman and vice versa, so once again, how can you say there is "not enough cohesive togetherness or focusing on a player we all think is scum"

Guys if I bite the dust, please don't let Jin make it to end game.
I think we feel the same about each other as i have said previously "lynch him with fire" about you. About the togetherness, if you look at the votes, there is votes for all three players and it is possible that all three are scum but we need to focus on lynching one and then we can lynch another on D2.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:53 am

In post 711, -Grey- wrote:

Guys, either scum read one another or dont and stop arguing. If this is TvT then it does nothing to actually further the game, i am politely asking you to focus.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 713, Secret Agent Jin wrote:

Guys, either scum read one another or dont and stop arguing. If this is TvT then it does nothing to actually further the game, i am politely asking you to focus.
It's more fun to bicker.
---
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Kairal »

In post 709, -Grey- wrote:
In post 707, Kairal wrote:On the other hand Io seems surprisingly sure that massive is town. Is this just my reads being way off again? Although they could easily be scum partners. It's better to start with the more suspicious of the pair I suppose. I think it's better to go back to massive for the moment.

That makes no sense. If you think Io is scum, then vote him. Scum has plenty reason to townread a player regardless of their actual alignment.

Io being surprisingly sure that massive is town does not say anything about massive, only Io.
A) Io is a she :p. B) Of course it makes sense. I thought Io was scum because of the whole time travelling vote - she's now explained that she simply used my name when she meant yours. Is there any scum motivation to doing so? Or to leaving it so long to clear up? All it's done is bought her a ton of votes and suspicion. Without that I think she's not especially scummy.

However I do think her interactions with massive suggest a scum team. In this case massive is suspicious and her defense of him indicates they could be a team. Thus we lynch him first.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Kairal »

In post 458, massive wrote:And I'm getting close to being replaced for playing against my wincon too and just saying I'm going to blank-vote for as long as I am in the game just to drive Kairal nuts.
Actually since we're talking about massive can I get a second opinion (or more really) on this post? He insists that I'm reading something that isn't there. What do you the rest of you think?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 715, Kairal wrote:In this case massive is suspicious and her defense of him indicates they could be a team. Thus we lynch him first.
Not really. Scum white knight town all the time for the "I told you so" factor.

You'll lose any credibility in lynching Io after massive flips town if you're wrong, which is why it's beneficial to start with the white knighting scum first.
---
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Kairal »

Yeah but my argument that Io is scum is now based entirely on the possibility she's defending massive. If he is town then I don't (currently) have any real reason to suspect she's scum.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Kairal »

Hmm it doesn't feel right. I really don't want to give up this scumread on Io.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Kairal »

Reading Iso. Again.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 718, Kairal wrote:Yeah but my argument that Io is scum is now based entirely on the possibility she's defending massive. If he is town then I don't (currently) have any real reason to suspect she's scum.
Scum white knights town frequently. massive's alignment is irrelevant to Io's play because she could be defending him regardless of his actual alignment as scum.
---
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Kairal »

Yes I agree. I'm saying that I am (somewhat reluctantly) not seeing her as scum right now. If massive flips scum then she looks suspicious. If he flips town she doesn't.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by -Grey- »

If massive flips scum, she would be less suspicious, not more.

Scum have more motive to defend town than their buddies.
---
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

And we now have gone full circle through the pointlessness of your pedantry. Am I supposed to know how you define and see the world without knowing you?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”