Micro 670: Death Miller Mafia 2 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 8, GuiltyLion wrote:guys I'm so happy to be town, I was scum in my last three micros and being scum is just so exhausting

VOTE: karnos
serious vote, I've made a similar RVS vote as scum before
Lol thats lame
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 12, rb wrote:
In post 11, Lemons wrote:Soft, definitely.
never unvoting this slot
Dude wtf hard shell tacos are shitty disappointments
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

VOTE: rb
Shit i forgot to rvs i slipped already
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 21, rb wrote:Hey RK r u scum?
Yes

Arc i dont believe u hate hard taco shells i think yours is a vote of lies
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:46 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Bruh lol that just sounds way too LAMIST

if youre the death miller letting yourself be lynched is fuckin stupid, you know youre town so any lynch is prefereable to yours
cop should be tryin to townhunt anyway
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

actually why not
VOTE: karnos

Rbs response to charlouxs joke is eh
Charlouxs response is logical if tryhard

also karnos discussin setup play like it matters d1 is kinda lol
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 38, karnos wrote:I brought up setup spec because it's a bastard setup, which means a lot of usual meta strategies are going to fail. Also, I have no strong reads and I want to get discussion going somehow.
When did i call u out for bringing up setup spec or not having strong reads
i didnt even mention that whyre you defendin against accusations that havent happened yet ;;;;)
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Lemons lets chat abt your town feeling from rb, where do u think it came from
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 46, karnos wrote:Has anyone played with RK before? Does she always post like this? Kinda reminds me of killthestory, but spammier and less rational.

I'm just trying to figure out if she is being scummy, or if this is her typical play.
Lol thats the last time I post when tired, apparently 1 mistake is enough to make you a spammier and irrational version of KTS
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 50, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 47, Lemons wrote:@lion
Why do you think RK is town?
and are pro-town points and inquiries, RK is calling out scummy behavior from karnos.
In post 49, karnos wrote:Care to explain your logic? A guilty is 66% likely to be a true scum. You lynch that every fucking time, it's much better odds than anything else in the game.
it's not about your logic that you posted
it's about what you implied by posting it and the fact that you didn't consider or realize what you were implying when posting it
Did you miss that 40 was pointed out by karnos to be inaccurate

But yeah its like, the fact that u included yourself in that death miller example is so weird, like youre just so COMMITTED to protown play that u have to make sure everyone knows that your setup spec rules apply to you as well
More importantly it makes it sound like you expect to be guilted, when the chances of that happening if ur town is only 20% and not a PR, but you implied u werent by unnecessarily listing the possibility at all
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 54, rb wrote:
In post 33, Charloux wrote:
In post 32, rb wrote:If you genuinely think I'm trying to distract you from a target, why are you not voting me? That's a strong scumtell for this early in the game, but you aren't following it? Why?
How would this look to you: "Hey! RB! Are you scum or an idiot like me? Well, it doesn't matter (Votetag)."
I also thought you were at L-2 at the time(maybe the mod counted it regardless?), so me not bringing someone to L-1 should be NAI. SO your premise for me being scum is wrong, thus your seriousness about me getting lynched is ridiculous.

And i also said before that we don't have tacos here, so i don't have an opinion about them.
Btw Was supposed to let me see what kind of person you are, but your disregarding half of my post to call me scum gives me scummy vibes.
So let's clarify.

You thought I was scummy but didn't vote because I was L-2?

But then you say you didn't think I was scummy you just wanted to know more about me? Can you make up your mind?

If the latter by the way, that doesn't make any sense. Why would you say I'm "trying to distract from a target" - is that what you say to people you want to get to know better?

"Hi, I'd like to get to know you better - I think you're distracting me from a target." - Said no one ever.

So firstly you're actually full of shit and secondly you're backing off on something you obviously thought was scummy (but now you just wanna get to know me). Why?

More votes on Charloux please.
rb noah fence but this logic doesnt make any sense and youre missing that charlouxs initial scumread post was a blatant joke

even if youre scumreading him for his tone and responses, which is fine u do you, dont pretend this logic holds water
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 71, culted wrote:
In post 59, Road Kamelot wrote:rb noah fence but this logic doesnt make any sense and youre missing that charlouxs initial scumread post was a blatant joke

even if youre scumreading him for his tone and responses, which is fine u do you, dont pretend this logic holds water
This also feels like she knows rb is town.

-Logic makes no sense - is that not why we scumread people? lol
-You somehow know he missed the joke and isn't scum misrepping
-Throws the biggest benefit of the doubt I've ever seen like, where did rb talk about tone at all
-Doesn't care if he keeps pushing him but doesn't think it holds water --- what

Like it feels too easy but I think it's just RK + someone who hasn't shown up yet.
1-I townread bad logic lol, who scumreads people based on bad logic anymore
2- i dunno if he missed the joke or not im saying it was missing from his analysis and how hes approaching the situation
3- Charloux's tone and responses are scummy thats why i said it, idk if thats what rb is picking up on or not
4- its early day 1 i dont care who pushes who
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Guilty u should answer i wanna know why im town
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

rb a chainsaw requires a scumread on you for scumreading my bud charloux over here dont mistake the term with soft defense
Also your logic was bad admit it and move on
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Exam today, whooooooooo ill get back to this soon

culted its def forgivable thatd be why i conceded the point like it was my b for sure. on karnos i mean

whats scummy abt ;;;; ) tho like thats reaching af
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Charloux
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

lol oops
VOTE: Charloux

thar she go
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

culted why are you so involved with how other players are forming reads
also in general just butting into a lot of conversations before they can resolve
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

You smell like scum, i didnt put a lot of thought into it

Also if i sheep rb he wont lynch me
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

nvm culted's town. even if charloux is town
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Also that was not towny frustration from charloux, doesnt look real at all tbh
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 205, GuiltyLion wrote:The real point of the matter is that if you can't see that I'm town here then either your game needs to improve or you have ulterior motives.
Good players misread town as scum all the flipping time
Howre you this confident about how town you look?

Will get to the other stuff when i have time, im rly sorry, this weeks been kinda bad

Guilty Charloux frustration just feels fake, ive seen town rail up the walls and ive seen scum do it too bc scum can have real frustration just the same
The difference here is his immediate vote of himself like someone who isnt a new player does not get fed up THIS quickly and doesnt turn to wanting town to lose that fast either
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Ok, lurking Road ends today! Five hour train rides with nothing but a wifi connection and videos blocked will do that. I'm happy with the Charloux wagon, but shit feels too easy. I'm really thinking rb is town here, but I've seen bad town do what Charloux is doing too. So I'll be rereading and getting a good basis from where I can be nice and active

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”