Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:51 am

Post by gerryoat »

I've done absolutely nothing this game and still TR. How does this make you feel, Maria?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3217, Kison wrote:
In post 3179, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why are you voting for Kraska? You didn't address my point about it being nitpicking.
I've explained the reasoning for the vote more than once. Explain how it's nitpicking.

I will say this has me questioning the significance though:
In post 2992, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Jackel98

Even though

He will

Probably be

A mislynch
Is blatantly poor play just the norm around here now?
Your main reasoning for voting her was because she voted for Drone despite believing he'll flip town yet you ignored how hard she fought for a Transcend lynch and was forced to compromise. If you had an actual issue with compromising you would have called out everyone who did but instead you singled out her. Felt like nitpicking.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:52 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3225, gerryoat wrote:I've done absolutely nothing this game and still TR. How does this make you feel, Maria?
That you're a walking example on how for some reason I'm getting pushed and you're not lol

It's prob cause I'm more vocal
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Maria, you're having a meltdown that I'm finding hard to believe is coming from town right now.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3228, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Maria, you're having a meltdown that I'm finding hard to believe is coming from town right now.
no shit I'm having a meltdown I'm pissed.

What makes it hard to believe is coming from town please enlighten me how I SHOULD act in this situation I bet you have an answer don't ya
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:58 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 3227, MariaR wrote:
In post 3225, gerryoat wrote:I've done absolutely nothing this game and still TR. How does this make you feel, Maria?
That you're a walking example on how for some reason I'm getting pushed and you're not lol

It's prob cause I'm more vocal
I'm very vocal. I don't really see you as town either. tho can't say I really scum read you either tho. you're just null
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:59 am

Post by davesaz »

I took Maxous's post to be aimed at me, not you. :shifty:
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:00 am

Post by MariaR »

Okay I'ma go rage at league I've ate'd a lot more then I would've liked.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3229, MariaR wrote:
In post 3228, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Maria, you're having a meltdown that I'm finding hard to believe is coming from town right now.
no shit I'm having a meltdown I'm pissed.

What makes it hard to believe is coming from town please enlighten me how I SHOULD act in this situation I bet you have an answer don't ya
Well I mean I don't see town feeling the need to constantly defend and justify their play the way you've been doing especially in such an over the top way as opposed to just playing and continuing to scum hunt despite all the heat. Actions speak louder than words and that's why you're being scum read right now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Titus »

Luv is still scum. Chainsawing Dunn is also being helped.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Quipla
Quipla
Goon
Quipla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Quipla »

DECK x 41 - TRUMP x 1 - DISCARD PILE x 10

DAY 2 VOTECOUNT #11

Jackel98 (8)
- SpyreX, gigabyteTroubadour, milkshake, kraska77, McMenno, Fishythefish, Lil Uzi Vert, Transcend
MariaR (4)
- davesaz, Dunnstral, Maxous, Kison
Dunnstral (2)
- Titus, MariaR
kraska77 (1)
- Vedith
Lil Uzi Vert (1)
- gerryoat
milkshake (1)
- Vifam
Titus (1)
- Jackel98
Vecna (1)
- drealmerz7
davesaz (1)
- Vecna

Not Voting (0)

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline is set for (expired on 2016-12-19 13:01:49)
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:16 am

Post by kraska77 »

ok friends
listen up
In post 3211, Kison wrote:Best outcome is scum/town tradeoff
not really
current gamestate desperately needs some weeding out of useless slots
jackel seems like he could be of great help to town if he contributes more and has been pushed to do so multiple times but he chooses to continue to be as useful as a white crayon and he'll most probably get run up again and lynched in the future anyway even if maria flips scum today
the only reason dunn and co are getting away with being annoying is because today's wagons are controversial enough to drown out everything else
so i feel strongly about my maria scumread. and jackel wagon popping up adjacent to maria's wagon right from the start of day 1 makes me feel hes probably just disengaged town
so him dying and taking maria down with him is imo the best way to advance the gamestate
even if im colossally wrong about maria and it turns out she was town, this is still a good extra kill we net a lot from. this way we can quickly move on from these two and do something about all the other non-contributing slots while we can still afford a few mislynches. because scum are definitely going to make sure active slots dwindle in number and keep the lurkers around to fall into disarray. imo everyone playing like a deteriment to town should be weeded out early, and this isnt just about policy, i also happen to be townreading most of the active slots too...and i think theyre going after eachother's necks(eg. vecna and titus) because scum are lurking the hell out of the game and it's disorienting town

so tl;dr i think jackels probably town and maria's scum and double kill on 2 noncontributing slots is doing more good than harm even if both end up flipping town.

VOTEU JACKEL
VENGEKILL MARIA

micdrop
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, no.

*kicks mic to hands*

*tosses it to Kison*

Scummy McScumFuck, Talk.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Kison »

Can I sing karaoke instead?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Maxous »

Jackel is obv-town with recent posts.

Not voting
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3238, Kison wrote:Can I sing karaoke instead?
Only if that karaoke gives reads on the playerlist.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Kison

Some more motivation might be required
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

At this point I feel pretty solid that mariaR is scum - it has gone from scummy playstyle that I just don't like because (I think) in general players who play that way simply use it to hide being scum (essentially play like scum when town so when scum they can be scummy and get away with it - shitplay, imo) - to thinking this is probably one of those times such a player is actually scum trying to hide in this playstyle, it's just too much too fake too scummy manipulative - it just doesn't help ppl read her and she knows it and I think "gets off" on getting away with it and that is starting to come out a bit (anger at EVERY SINGLE PERSON not buying the act, blah), which I think only happens as scum too - I'd be happy if a vig. shot her when able, I'd be happy lynching her today, I'd be okay waiting another Day and seeing which direction the feels on her go

I've been going back over jackel and his interactions and while I'm not as secure on him as scum as MariaR, I can see him quite possibly being. I think what helps is that I have a few of the players on the wagon as strong town (kraska, giga, fishy) and they are trying to solve the game in a way I like/I like a lot of what their reads and approaches are (which I commend with this many ppl around) and I trust their confidence and that helps me build confidence in the read on jackel.

jackel isn't responding to the heat as I usually prefer town to, pushing an alternate case and having more presence trying to make the most of the game and be as helpful as possible in case your involvement is coming to an end - it's weak and while I understand a bit of where he's at with the "mostly just giving a general good or bad feel to players at this point", now is the time to step up and fight if you're town, find the worst "bad feel" and go with it - he's being passive and kind of crowd-pleasy almost. it's kind of like "he has the taste of town but the aftertaste is scummy"

VOTE: jackel

p-edit: I typed that and got distracted by kitties and there's a handful of posts -

kraska, I hear you, lurking sucks and is hurting town at this point, I'm working on doing better, I swear, I fucking hate lurksacks and I am trying to weed through all the shit to find good thoughts to share
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:50 am

Post by MariaR »

All I see from people is "hiding behind her play" What does that mean I'm not hiding shit I'm not lurking I own up to every single play I make please show me what play I am using to hide
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:51 am

Post by MariaR »

Should I start lying when people ask me what my read on someone is cause I'll do it it's clearly what people want.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:54 am

Post by MariaR »

No one who has sr me has even tried to engage me after I give an answer to them they just never talk about it again like ????????
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

No that is not what I mean at all. Are you not even aware? I think you are aware and are just trolling now to get into it with whoever will get into it with you.

Talk to me after the game if you seriously aren't aware of what I mean hiding in scummy play. I'll give you quotes and explain it and everything. After the game, if you're town.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:02 am

Post by MariaR »

What am I hiding quote it for everyone to see you have this giant ass case on me this shouldn't be to hard for you to point out I wanna see it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:04 am

Post by MariaR »

If you think i'm scum (and this goes for everyone) throw everything at me don't be like "oh later" na vote me rn I don't want people to hide and shit -_-
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Kison

I can roll with that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”