Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #366 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Drmyshottyizsik has been banned for 3 months from Discussion Forums, Administration Forums, and Site Chat.

Drmyshottyizsik has received multiple warnings and multiple recent bans for breaking site rules. A ban serves the purpose of having users not engage in continuous patterns of behavior that break site rules once the ban is lifted. It isn't lightly that we enact longer bans, but we consider the following rule-breaking behaviors to merit a longer ban:

Universal Site Rules - Prohibited Actions - Rule 1:

Threads and series of posts that are no or low content may also be considered spam.

Drmyshottyizsik has posted under multiple threads with excessive spam. Listed below is one example of spamming, following a moderator stepping into the thread discouraging continued spamming:

[spoiler="Speakeasy User Popularity Poll" thread.]
In post 2308, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2304, Cheetory6 wrote:shitposting
A THING I'M GOOD AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Endles quote pyramids, somone get kappy in here!
In post 2309, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I'm sorry for my spamming I thought, as a thread we agreed to do this.
In post 2310, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I'm sorry for my spamming I thought, as a thread we agreed to do this.
In post 2311, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2302, mykonian wrote:Yes, that's a couple of entire pages that have little to do with the topic at all. Stay classy, MS.
Sadly a lot of threads turn to this.
In post 2312, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2303, Mina wrote:Yeah, I'm not going to call anyone out by name (and this applies to too many people to single anyone out), but as a PSA, it would be nice if everyone toned down the spamming/shitposting in this thread a bit.

p-edit: dammit, myko!
I'm sorry I will stop
In post 2313, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2304, Cheetory6 wrote:The obvious solution to this is for people to shitpost until Chev cannot stand it any longer and has to update. Keep it up everyone.
I took this way too seriously, I'm sorry
In post 2314, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2305, Frozen Angel wrote:sorry :( *shy and shameful red face*
aw :( don't feel bad, it's the speak easy. I still don't understand why it's no longer 62, but eh
In post 2315, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2306, beeboy wrote:Quote Pyramid go! Cheetory is right we need to shit post!
[/spoiler]

General Site Rules - Basic Conduct - Rules 1 & 2:

1. Do not make any post or start any thread with the intent to insult or offend any other user on this site.

2. Do not make any post or start any thread that abuses or harasses another user.

Drmyshottyizsik made a thread titled "Kublai Khan" with the intent of harassing the user and encouraging others to do the same. Users are allowed to critique behavior and decisions specific to the role of a moderator, but opening a thread asking for open-ended thoughts about a user and then saying the user is "in a mood today" is not a mod-specific complaint, it is an attempt to generally harass a user, which is against site rules. Being a moderator doesn't open the floor to the moderator being personally harassed.

[spoiler="Kublai Khan" thread.]
In post 0, drmyshottyizsik wrote:thoughts?
In post 2, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 1, Kappy wrote:no
none?
In post 4, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 3, Kappy wrote:Actually, one. He made me change "fucking" in my signature to "freaking."
ya he's a knob like that
In post 6, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I don't know, he is in a mood today.
[/spoiler]

General Site Rules - Specific Conduct - Rule 4:

Testing the boundaries of the rules to see what you can get away with will likely result in moderator action.

Encouraging other users to engage in banworthy behavior qualifies as testing the boundaries of site rules. This is clearly inappropriate behavior.

[spoiler="First one banned wins" thread.]
In post 4, Kublai Khan wrote:Can't see this thread being a good idea.
In post 5, drmyshottyizsik wrote:why not? I don't think it violates any rules that I'm aware of does it?
In post 6, Kublai Khan wrote:
DO NOT UNLOCK A MOD LOCKED THREAD.
[/spoiler]

General Site Rules - Specific Conduct - Rule 8:

Other content may be inappropriate and will be acted on at the discretion of the moderators.

Reopening a thread after a moderator has locked it, as linked in the prior spoiler, is also clearly inappropriate behavior.

Finally, Drmyshottyizsik has PM'd users falsely suggesting that once he buys the Mafiascum site from mith he will ban them. This sets up a false sense of authority and leads users to falsely believe Drmyshottyizsik will soon have power to punish them, which can deter users from posting normally or feeling comfortable on the site.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #396 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

vonflare has been banned from Discussion and site chat for two weeks for spam such as this thread despite multiple warnings.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #403 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Allomancer has been banned from Site Chat for two weeks for constant spamming after multiple shorter bans.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #409 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Shadoweh »

karnos has been banned for 3 days from Discussion forums and Site Chat for personal insults and comments regarding suicide as seen here and here.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #430 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Shadoweh »

James3 has been banned from Discussion forums for 1 week for statements arguing in favor of racism.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #446 (isolation #5) » Wed May 17, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Accountant has been banned from Discussion forums and site chat for 14 days for rhetoric that endorses components of slavery and threatening another user.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #448 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Shadoweh »

T S O has been banned for 14 days for derogatory language.
Specific Content wrote: Derogatory language, including but not limited to language that is particularly offensive to a group of people (e.g. a race, gender, sexual orientation, disability), may be moderated depending on context. Using language or images that use race, gender, sexual orientation or disability to insult or offend is not permitted.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #449 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Shadoweh »

TheFlogScrogger and Gentleman have been banned indefinitely for soliciting other users as well as site chat comments regarding sexual acts towards avatars.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #474 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

chesskid3 has been banned from Discussion for 180 days for espousing anti-Semitic language. This is after a long history of similarily offensive statements in the past. ((expired on 2018-03-16 06:00:00))

vonflare has been banned from Discussion for 30 days for defending anti-Semitic statements and purposely acting to antagonize other users. ((expired on 2017-10-17 06:00:00))

Return to “Global Announcements”