Mish Mash Scummies 2016 - Nominations

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Mish Mash Scummies 2016 - Nominations

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

Mish Mash Awards
  • Best General Mish Mash Game
    Spoiler: Description
    Also known as the "Mashtermind" award. This award is for the moderator. Any game that is run in Mish Mash -- other than the ones excluded by the below category -- is eligible for this award. It can be a board game! It can be an endless, continuous game with no end! It can be a game show! Hell, it can be a beauty pageant for all we care! What mod really rocked it out and made their game extra special this year?
  • Best Social Game
    This award is for the moderator(s). This award can be given to any game that has a decent number of players and relies on social manipulation. Yes, obviously, your Survivor games and Big Brother games will go here. But so can The Mole, or Amazing Race, or any sort of game that involves a reality-style competition. Running these games can be a long, difficult, arduous process, and nobody is perfect, but if you feel a mod did a great job, toss up their name for consideration.
  • Best Overall Mish Mash Player
    Also known as the "Smash Mouth" award. This award goes to the person who best exemplified what it takes to be a great Mish Mash Player throughout the year! They were smart, strategic, and tactical? Check. They were enjoyable, nice, and pleasant? Check. Did you sign up for a game when they did because you wanted to play with them? Then this is the award for them!
  • Best New Player
    This award goes to the person who's fairly new, and has made the largest, most positive impact on the community in the short time they've been here. New players are always getting involved with our section of the site, and everyone should be encouraged to be the best they can be.
Policies
  1. In order to be considered by the Mish Mash Scummy judging committee, a nomination must be seconded.
  2. Nominations with LINKS and descriptions of why you wish to nominate a player or game are greatly appreciated.
  3. Please
    bold
    who/what you are nominating and for what award.
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:13 pm

Nominations are now open! In addition, we're looking for anyone who would be interested in helping with the writing of the final ceremony to announce the winners, so PM myself and xofelf if you're open to that.
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:00 pm

nth Identity

If there's enough movement for some type of "Best Social Game Character" award, I'm not against adding it. I don't want to pat myself on the back though, but I do think it's a great award to add to have in future years as well. We'll just have to okay everything with the official Scummies people and everything.

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:28 pm

3rd Medevac
if that counts. Mainly I think pablito and OGML deserve a bucket load of credit for the incredible game they designed. Every mechanic was well thought out, and every challenge used the central stamina mechanic in remarkably diverse ways, when I thought people would get tired of every challenge being stamina based. I think every modding decision made was well thought out, and I can't believe it was only pablito's first game. To top it off, the cast was incredible, every single person in the game was playing their heart out, which is more than I can say for even Eon. Barely any complaints from any players, and hands down the best game of the year in my opinion.

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:04 pm

4th Radja
sorry CC!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”