She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 39, hiplop wrote:
Nominate SummerinWondland
for best newbie. In Magic Kingdom, she played a relatively strong low profile game. Got voted out instead of me seemingly because of timezones. It was a strong debut, but even I couldn't have anticipated how great her next game would have been. I know shes spectacular, but I honestly never expected her to impress me as much as she did. Her game in medevac was calculated, incredibly social and honestly she played like a very experienced strong player. I'm amazed that was her second game (and really first anon?). She really played extremely well and I'm so proud of her. Think she really proved herself as a valid member of the mishmash community.
Ok I'm in support of nominating her but the reason she was voted out was not "timezones", and it's a bit deceptive to say it like that.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 48, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 46, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Ok I'm in support of nominating her but the reason she was voted out was not "timezones", and it's a bit deceptive to say it like that.
Well, it is true that we briefly discussed switching from her to hiplop but knew that Lia wouldn't be back in time. But you're right that her name was the one that came up first.
Well there's also the fact had You/Shadoweh/Bella tried to swithc to Hippo I'd have instantly gone to Hiplop with every shred of logs and flipped the game 4-3 in the other direction to remove Shadoweh.

I was never ever voting out Hiplop that round, Jess was voted out on her own merits/flaws, which is as it should be. It says more about her as a player anyway.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”