Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

town LUV doesn't make that claim I think his town game is better than that and he'd know better

I think it's an inexperienced scummove

question for me is if he called the result on a buddy or a townie

I've flipflopped so much I don't remember what my first inclination was

but that I'm a SR for anyone makes me ok to lynch them, so whatevers

I'm good for shannon or LUV
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

also town UB JOAT neighbor + town tracker is not an option to exist here
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:59 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Talk a bit more about who would be scum if LUV flips town or scum @Rask/d7, I expect one of us will die tonight if Titus is scum. In that situation (town!LUV/scum!Titus) I think Gerry is the partner given Titus's D1 play around the rb and gerry wagons
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:02 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2076, drealmerz7 wrote:also town UB JOAT neighbor + town tracker is not an option to exist here
Why not? That'd be UB Neighbor, JOAT (GS, BP, JK), 2-shot Follower, Neighbor/Vig Neighbor, and possibly Vig

Okay typing it out I think you're right
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:23 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeahhhhhh
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Assuming LUV and Titus are both town, scum will probably NK Titus to prevent Gunsmith from catching them. If LUV is scum I think it's pretty easy to finish the game off since we'll have 2 of the 3 scumteam to look for associations between those 2 and the last one. If the last 2 are LUV/Shannon I'd be shocked by the accuracy of the associative reads I picked up D1. Assuming LUV and Titus are both town and the other scum are somewhere in the null zone (Sesq, Impoetic, Rask(your slot makes it hard to tr you)), scum may choose to let Titus live for WIFOM mislynch with confidence knowing she won't Gunsmith check any of them.

Coming out now to say that I'm not the vigilante.
@Vigilante: If you did not shoot Transcend last night and LUV flips Follower, don't shoot shannon. Best shot in this scenario is probably Drone or Titus, but only if the follower claim is proven legit. I'd say shoot Drone if you're comfortable with that, unless of course I'm addressing Drone right now, then just kill Titus.
If you did shoot Transcend last night and LUV flips Follower it's possible shannon ninja-killed so she could be shot in this case
If LUV flips scum just shoot shannon to prevent the WIFOM of whether he was claiming his buddy was innocent or trying to set up a mislynch in the event of his death, that way we can either wake up the victors or wake up without WIFOM clouding the lynch

Okay I think I've said everything I need to say now probably
VOTE: LUV

Go ahead Drone
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 2006, Sesq wrote:Rask reads please other than shannon
...have you read all of my posts?
deranged and incoherent
?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

hammer on this is going to be like the weak little old man in the oil hull in Waterworld when the flare hits the oil :

you know what I mean? that:

"oh thank god"
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 2077, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Talk a bit more about who would be scum if LUV flips town or scum @Rask/d7, I expect one of us will die tonight if Titus is scum. In that situation (town!LUV/scum!Titus) I think Gerry is the partner given Titus's D1 play around the rb and gerry wagons
Shannon or drone, I literally just said this.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I feel like what I'm saying is getting ignored.
deranged and incoherent
?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I wish rask would post something they never post
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I read what you posted that's why I unvoted for a bit, but as I was writing my post I realized it didn't matter much if we theorized about who would be the 3rd scum if there's a scumflip. Your post only covered the townflip scenario.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

If Luv is scum that means I'm probably wrong on shannon which I don't really want to think about tbh.

If that's the case it could still be drone though I'd also have to reconsider some of my reads. I still haven't looked super in-depth at every player yet but if I'm alive tomorrow I will.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Was going to wait until he answered my questions to voice this but I don't know what's going on with sesq either.
I don't understand his problem with my wagon and that read in general beyond the activity point and he hasn't responded so far. I can't say much of a read based on ironstove though I can understand a newer player's issue with his play.
I also think trying to push me after I come in with my massive case is kind of bold and calls a lot of attention to himself while also probably not going anywhere.

In general I find I'm rarely directly pushed by scum if there are still easier targets, rather they either hop on using a "paranoia" excuse or go the other way and try to buddy.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Was going to wait until he answered my questions to voice this but I don't know what's going on with sesq either.
I don't understand his problem with my wagon and that read in general beyond the activity point and he hasn't responded so far. I can't say much of a read based on ironstove though I can understand a newer player's issue with his play.
I also think trying to push me after I come in with my massive case is kind of bold and calls a lot of attention to himself while also probably not going anywhere.

In general I find I'm rarely directly pushed by scum if there are still easier targets, rather they either hop on using a "paranoia" excuse or go the other way and try to buddy.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Shannon luv and titus all 3 in this game and no one bothers looking it when I link it. These 3 have LITERALLY been the entire focus of d2.
deranged and incoherent
?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:22 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2090, Raskolnikov wrote:
Shannon luv and titus all 3 in this game and no one bothers looking it when I link it. These 3 have LITERALLY been the entire focus of d2.
Not saying I've looked at it because I haven't, but how can you tell we haven't looked? I have other games to play :roll:
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

My bad, only you and d7 were even here since then. I thought I linked it before for some reason.
deranged and incoherent
?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1991, Raskolnikov wrote:@TTTT
Lean town on imp. Kind of townslipped actually if you read my post on shannon where I talk about that wagon. I've probably already had more impact on the game than she's had throughout her existence but that isn't even a bad thing for someone who said they preferred to play as scum I think? Without much action there's only really tone, which although self-absorbed doesn't look overtly malicious... she should be pressured for more tomorrow but it's a bit late to start that today.

Sesq I'm reserving judgement on until I can question her push onto me.
For the record I prefer to play as town normally, because I want to improve. I'm just finding it really impossible to read in forum mafia games like these, and the pressure of not being caught up builds and makes me even more likely to be my usual procrastinating self. I'm sorry
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Impoetic »

I guess I'd lynch shannon today, but again, are we not doing something bad by lynching an inno this early when we have the advantage over scum?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:11 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Catch up m9-1, LUV is the one at L-1
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 2080, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Assuming LUV and Titus are both town, scum will probably NK Titus to prevent Gunsmith from catching them. If LUV is scum I think it's pretty easy to finish the game off since we'll have 2 of the 3 scumteam to look for associations between those 2 and the last one. If the last 2 are LUV/Shannon I'd be shocked by the accuracy of the associative reads I picked up D1. Assuming LUV and Titus are both town and the other scum are somewhere in the null zone (Sesq, Impoetic, Rask(your slot makes it hard to tr you)), scum may choose to let Titus live for WIFOM mislynch with confidence knowing she won't Gunsmith check any of them.

Coming out now to say that I'm not the vigilante.
@Vigilante: If you did not shoot Transcend last night and LUV flips Follower, don't shoot shannon. Best shot in this scenario is probably Drone or Titus, but only if the follower claim is proven legit. I'd say shoot Drone if you're comfortable with that, unless of course I'm addressing Drone right now, then just kill Titus.
If you did shoot Transcend last night and LUV flips Follower it's possible shannon ninja-killed so she could be shot in this case
If LUV flips scum just shoot shannon to prevent the WIFOM of whether he was claiming his buddy was innocent or trying to set up a mislynch in the event of his death, that way we can either wake up the victors or wake up without WIFOM clouding the lynch

Okay I think I've said everything I need to say now probably
VOTE: LUV

Go ahead Drone
Sorry, but can you run me through why you're assuming both titus and luv are town? I'm not so confident from the little I've read. Or is it solely a hypothetical?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Impoetic »

Oh, also, "shoot shannon to prevent wifom"?

That seems like falling for wifom. Like, "giving a thief his money so he can't steal it"-type thing. Why not just
not take that report into account
if you don't want to have to worry about it?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:21 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

2080 are hypotheticals because I may be dead in the morning so I want to get my reads out based on what the possible flips are.
Shooting shannon if LUV flips scum is fine. If LUV flips scum he lied about shannon for 1 of 2 reasons:
1. To take suspicion away from his partner in a risky gambit, because if he ends up lynched it will make her look suspicious
2. To attempt to secure a mislynch in the event he is lynched.

Shooting shannon lets us get her killed during the night, which means we don't waste a mislynch on her and give scum another NK. If LUV flips scum we'd probably lynch shannon tomorrow anyways because of the chance that scum!LUV was trying to protect his partner with a fake claim.

If LUV is scum and shannon is town:
-If we vig her tonight: We wake up tomorrow 7 town vs 1 scum
-If we mislynch her tomorrow: We wake up 2 days from now 6 town vs 1 scum

I don't see a world where we don't lynch shannon if LUV flips scum. The associations are too thick there.

If LUV is scum and shannon is too we just win in the morning, but this isn't why we're shooting her
if LUV flips scum
, we should do that because 7 town vs. 1 scum or a town win is a better outcome than 6 town vs 1 scum.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 2074, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2066, Sesq wrote:
In post 2029, Drone wrote:
In post 2006, Sesq wrote:Rask reads please other than shannon
For god's sake can you start reading!?
fucking hell did you even read thread look at
usually I wouldn't be mad but you're pretending like it's a victory when in reality you skipped my longest post

those reads have not changed as of now
Drone is asking you to read the thread, not post reads
@Rask - In the case of a town!LUV flip we have PR options to hit shannon/drone with though.

UNVOTE:
Might be back to LUV in a bit
This makes much more sense. I apologize for being rude.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”