Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 449, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 433, Naomi-Tan wrote:Like Given the last time someone pressured her she contradicted herself in the same post It shows that she is the kinda of player that hears responses and takes them to heart getting emotional swiftly and the more emotional she gets the less logical she becomes.
So you're saying Ailsae is just a flustered townie, more so than the possibility that she's scum having a hard time coming up with an argument?

Need to know for my notes.
yes It doesn't make much sense from the latter perspective as you'd be trying to think carfully to reduce pressure while making mistakes like the one she did shows that she wasn't handling the pressure very well.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 447, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Read my explanation to All-Alone, I answered this as they were phone posts while at work, not much time to actually develop thought and took posts at face value instead of soaking up the entire thread before making decisions, my fault but all posts after my reads list have been taken into account the whole game.

One thing I do like that you brought back up is post 183; because while phone posting, I started to get confused on why Gamma would say he was waiting on two inactives and was going to ask why he was acting like a mod instead of playing but he ghosted me.
that would make sense if the relationship was one way, but its two way.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 429, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 427, -Grey- wrote:My my, what a development.

An Alisae red flip will make me very interested in Naomi.
No doubt given the above post XD
This is why Naomi is town.
I see no reason why Scum Naomi would defend me.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:48 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

post 450, she's yet to play a game as mafia(only played one completed game) so I'm not letting go of the possibility of noob!scum moves being a thing and just dismissing them.

Overall tho, my gut does lean TvT.

post 451, could you elaborate?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

This. This is a good post.

Alisae is probably town. You're on the wrong trail, Grey.

Spoiler: Quoting Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash wrote:@HS - You say that its too early to lynch Ircher because he might just be "bad town" and there is not that much content early on. This one is really bugging me because you are just essentially just punting on the forming wagon by saying you like it but he could be town. You continue on to say that you want to hear what he has to say, but aren't actually trying to make him say anything.

HS getting progressively worse as this goes on for pointing out what he thinks is a softclaim, which if you see as town you say NOTHING about and just change your read to town in a believable manner. Scum just brings it more to the front as when a PR sees another one, they will react differently than VT. There better be a wagon on them coming.

I take it you're referring to ? Bad town bleeds bad town throughout the thread. It's easy to find bad town if you have enough content, and a large amount of mislynches D1 are on bad town. Therefore, with more content from Ircher, telling the difference between badIrcher and scumIrcher will be easy, because badIrcher will be noticable from a mile away.

I don't care what town should do when they see a softclaim. I'm sick of seeing them at this point because it looks like a lot of town players read getting a power role as a 'Get Out Of Scumread Free' card and it pisses me off. If Gamma really is a PR and really is town he should be ashamed of his play. You can refer to Naomi and Twoface for information on how I react to softclaims and how irate they make me. Currently trying to sort whether Rainbowdashs' push on me comes from scum or town. Probably town.

By the way, I doubt Ircher is scum based on what he's posted in my absence.

All alone is probably town.

Unsure on Gin. I don't like a lot of his posts. Kinda scummish, kinda bad towny.

I have no idea how the alisae wagon is a thing. They're town. Grey, I trust you (for now). Why do you scumread Alisae?
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:59 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 422, All Alone wrote:Alisae/Asphodel/TwoFace can be the scumpile
Still waiting for that apology scum boy.

Why aren't you lynched yet? You vote for something non AI, you lie about me saying something I clearly didn't say, and when informed of your mistake you can't even admit you made it and apologize?

Yeah you're scum.

Why are people not voting this dude?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:59 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 454, Human Sequencer wrote:All alone is probably town.
No chance. Vote him or you're next
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:00 am

Writing up my information on Gamma tonight, unless I pass out from work exhaustion.
Naomi's is valid, although not quite as damning as she makes it out to be. Worth looking into as supporting evidence later.

Sorry TwoFace, All Alone is probably town.
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:00 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 427, -Grey- wrote:My my, what a development.

An Alisae red flip will make me very interested in Naomi.
Yeah alisae probably is town here.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:02 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 457, Human Sequencer wrote:Sorry TwoFace, All Alone is probably town.
Based on what? Everything he's done make more sense from a red not a green
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:03 am

Post by TwoFace »

You're definitely going to have to explain this mystery town read. You've only mentioned him twice as that was on this page.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:11 am

- In this post, All Alone makes a valid point on the mindset townies are usually in, and how Gamma's actions do not fit in with that mindset. He also votes Gamma, which is a good thing because Gamma is a pretty high scumread in my opinion. Active, genuine scumhunting.
- In this post, All Alone makes some valid points on Asphodel's interactions with Gamma and Ircher, and a contradiction of motive that Asphodel displayed. Active, genuine scumhunting.
- In this post, All Alone replies favourably to the response of a question he posed Gin earlier. The question indicates that All Alone cares about Gin's reads, and was genuinely trying to solve Gin's slot. His answer reads as a logical townie backing off from a push he could have easily made, but doesn't make logical sense to him. There's no scum motivation for backing off, or asking the question int the first place. The scum motivation is to just press Gin with whatever conditional scumread he may have had. He then goes on to make a misguided push on Alisae, based on a slightly botched meta read. Active, genuine scumhunting.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:12 am

108 - In this post, All Alone makes a valid point on the mindset townies are usually in, and how Gamma's actions do not fit in with that mindset. He also votes Gamma, which is a good thing because Gamma is a pretty high scumread in my opinion. Active, genuine scumhunting.

195 - In this post, All Alone makes some valid points on Asphodel's interactions with Gamma and Ircher, and a contradiction of motive that Asphodel displayed. Active, genuine scumhunting.

422 - In this post, All Alone replies favourably to the response of a question he posed Gin earlier. The question indicates that All Alone cares about Gin's reads, and was genuinely trying to solve Gin's slot. His answer reads as a logical townie backing off from a push he could have easily made, but doesn't make logical sense to him. There's no scum motivation for backing off, or asking the question int the first place. The scum motivation is to just press Gin with whatever conditional scumread he may have had. He then goes on to make a misguided push on Alisae, based on a slightly botched meta read. Active, genuine scumhunting.

Formatted to be prettier.
@mod
I would appreciate it if you would delete the above post, and edit out this part of this one in the name of thread readability. I understand if you won't, though.
nah
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:15 am

What exactly is a bad townie?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:16 am

A townie who is bad at mafia.
nah
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:19 am

So what separates a player from being either a bad townie or scum?
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:20 am

That's an incredibly broad question.

Just like scumhunting, and playing mafia in general, it relies on too many fluid factors that you have to juggle in your mind to make an appropriate guess on, that will always be just that. A guess.
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:22 am

Post by TwoFace »

nah I don't agree with 108 only because the game just started so the inactives are the people who haven't checked in yet or are unaware the game started. If this was like late Day 1 or Day 2 or something maybe he had a point, but not early day 1.

maybe I am misreading 195 but I don't see any of what you just said. In the earlier posts, Aspho looks much better than Ircher. Those posts by gamma aren't town posts imo. Ircher's defense of gamma is very weird to me. So All alone is casting shade on Aphro when he looks townier in that exchange between him/ircher. That's scum points for AA not town points.

422 - "Ok that makes sense" is a favourably response? how? he then votes Alisae for something from another game.

yeah none of those I can see coming from town.

want to try again or just join me in lynching him?
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:27 am

No, you disagree with my viewpoint, but I'm sticking to it.
nah
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 467, TwoFace wrote:nah I don't agree with 108 only because the game just started so the inactives are the people who haven't checked in yet or are unaware the game started. If this was like late Day 1 or Day 2 or something maybe he had a point, but not early day 1.

maybe I am misreading 195 but I don't see any of what you just said. In the earlier posts, Aspho looks much better than Ircher. Those posts by gamma aren't town posts imo. Ircher's defense of gamma is very weird to me. So All alone is casting shade on Aphro when he looks townier in that exchange between him/ircher. That's scum points for AA not town points.

422 - "Ok that makes sense" is a favourably response? how? he then votes Alisae for something from another game.

yeah none of those I can see coming from town.

want to try again or just join me in lynching him?
I see what your saying by this. but I would like you to join my wagon. You agree that Gamma's posts early on don't match a Green mindset so let us unite our powers. It may be that AA is the 3rd i'm looking for. But right now we both agree on gamma.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:32 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 469, Naomi-Tan wrote:I see what your saying by this. but I would like you to join my wagon. You agree that Gamma's posts early on don't match a Green mindset so let us unite our powers. It may be that AA is the 3rd i'm looking for. But right now we both agree on gamma.
the posts by gamma aren't green mindset but idk if they were red either.

i'm more concerned about the fact that ircher argued they were green and was defending gamma for null posts.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:32 am

Post by TwoFace »

I'll just ignore HS for now. his opinions can't be trusted
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Yeah I think there green. it matches there play. Can't be trusted I think is just there style. but If it turns out there red I expect they'll trip up later.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:11 am

Post by -Grey- »

A somebody town doesn't make them town.

I haven't liked Alisae's avoidance of wagons based on appearances (how being on them would make her look), and nothing she's done since then has convinced me otherwise.

The only other place I see myself voting today would be Naomi for the blatant white knighting. She seems to be invested in ensuring Alisae isn't run up. Makes sense if she's trying to protect a scum PR.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:12 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 473, -Grey- wrote:A bunch of saying somebody's town doesn't make them town.

I haven't liked Alisae's avoidance of wagons based on appearances (how being on them would make her look), and nothing she's done since then has convinced me otherwise.

The only other place I see myself voting today would be Naomi for the blatant white knighting. She seems to be invested in ensuring Alisae isn't run up. Makes sense if she's trying to protect a scum PR.
Edit. Keyboard quit on me.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”