Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8725 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8582, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8567, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8564, Nahdia wrote:You do understand I'm referring to Chara the undertale character, not Chara as in Not Chara, right?
Correct a mundo. Nahdia do math. No one has claimed Chara
in the thread
. I am not Chara as I am Undyne.
Ok, then somebody claimed Chara in the hood. Chara is supposed to be an evil character (from what I gather from Nahdia's posts), and you're still not pushing that slot???

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8726 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8588, MathBlade wrote:They did yes. Look at your list. If I say who then something makes sense of what I am doing but if I say who then I risk the attention of Chara which is bad if they are group scum or lying about something. But if you happen to put it together and happen to tell the thread then I keep my promise of not saying it.
So, explicitly telling us that someone did claim Chara does not catch their attention, nor does the fact that you are saying this right her, but only if you explicitly told us who they are that it does catch their attention? Now that makes sense!!!

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8727 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Not Chara »

it's only now that i'm realizing how confusing my username is when claims come out.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8728 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8590, Ankamius wrote:zzz

Jae-slot isn't Chara because I am Chara.

It really should've been braindead obvious just by what I'm claiming.
Your play doesn't makes sense as scum though (at least not to me), so I'll wait for the flavour expert to shed light on this.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8729 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:16 am

Post by Not Chara »

i also wasn't reading properly. i don't want Nahdia lynched. i also don't want Ankamius-who-is-Chara lynched. i doubt he'd claim as scum or third party with such a role name. i say let him shoot. plus, i still trust Ankamius. everything about what he's claimed (obviously scum can lie, i know this) and played is consistent with a player who is not groupscum. there's the issue of town being unable to win with third parties, so i'd like Ankamius to clarify his alignment, and whether it can change through the course of the game. if that's been stated somewhere, you can just quote it.

UNVOTE:
i'm in the process of reevaluating based on new information.

i don't think treating the neighbourhood as a masonry full of hdiden information is the best idea. it's highly likely the hood has already been leaked.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8730 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Not Chara »

Almost, what about flavour do you want to know? i can tell you right now, a Chara claim is not automatic scum by a longshot. both Chara and Frisk are characters that could feasibly be on any side of the conflict. Asriel being town lends even more credence to that.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8731 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8599, Ankamius wrote:No, the later states of my role allow me to carry the fuck out of town because town has been significantly below a base competence level this game.
I maybe a fool, but I'm my own fool, and I think I like to believe you on this, so no voting you from me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8732 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

Like, I REALLY don't see Ank claiming an evil character if he was Scum. I think this might be my 3rd of 4th game with him, and I don't think he is that dumb, so if Chara is a shady character and he claimed that he is most likely Town with a negative utility (which coincides with his claim of Miller and hated.. etc.)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8733 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8600, Nahdia wrote:Let's let Chara hammer, guys.
Not a chance. I mean, if you want to shoot the dog, the dog will make sure Ank does NOT hammer.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8734 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Not Chara »

SirCakez
PeregrineV
BigYoshiFan
Almost50
Creeps20
Giovanni

continuing with the assumption that clears are clear (which is in-line with my townreads within the group, barring Giovanni), these are the only players i'd be willing to lynch today. so, my unvote is a bit moot. i'd still like to examine them to see who i'd prefer.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8735 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8605, Nahdia wrote:I say we make Chara shoot the dog.
Nope. Not that either.

Guys, Nahdia is practically scum claiming. They're the only one who understand my role now, and they're blatantly trying to get Ank to inherit it. Did I say inherit?? YES I DID.

Whoever hammers me or shoot me loses their other abilities and become the Annoying Dog themselves. It won't switch their alignment though. Just their role.

Now can we lynch conf!Scum Nahdia?

VOTE: Nahdia

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8736 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Not Chara »

if that's the case, it would definitely not be ideal for Ankamius to shoot you. how do you know that nahdia is aware your killer inherits your power?

if it comes down to it, i'll hammer Almost. not that he's a preferred lynch of mine.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8737 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8606, MathBlade wrote:Narna clears you and Accountant and Creeps.
I don't give a rat's fart about these logical mazes though, and especially so when not a single team scumster has flipped. It could be that Nahdia can't kill but is scum still. It could be that only one scum can kill and the ability gets passed either at will or when they die. It could be that .. or it could be this .. or it could be whatever... etc. LOTS of "theoretical propositions" that remain just that: THEORETICAL PROPOSITIONS, until A GROUP SCUM MEMBER has been lynched.

The fact Nahdia FULLY understood my role and yet is pushing for the only slot that has claimed any real power in our favour to hammer/shoot me is almost scum claiming on it's own.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8738 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8736, Not Chara wrote:if that's the case, it would definitely not be ideal for Ankamius to shoot you. how do you know that nahdia is aware your killer inherits your power?

if it comes down to it, i'll hammer Almost. not that he's a preferred lynch of mine.
ISO Nahdia. They said something annoying happens to my hammerer and/or shooter, while acknowledging it's not a SuperSaint nor a Vengeful effect. Annoying isn't by any chance synonymous with -say- good, is it?? It's not like whoever hammers me would get BP, investigative powers, or some extra cash to spend on Xmas.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8739 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8608, Nahdia wrote:But what if we make him shoot the dog? Then the dog will annoy him. Everybody wins.
EXACTLY! You get rid of TWO Town slots in one shot. Not only that, but I said it won't change alignments. You probably would have used the annoying effect if I hadn't said that (and I didn't before) to push for Ank's lynch next and then have some other Townie hammering too.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8740 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

taking Yoshi off the list of those i'd lynch.
In post 8738, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8736, Not Chara wrote:if that's the case, it would definitely not be ideal for Ankamius to shoot you. how do you know that nahdia is aware your killer inherits your power?

ISO Nahdia. They said something annoying happens to my hammerer and/or shooter, while acknowledging it's not a SuperSaint nor a Vengeful effect. Annoying isn't by any chance synonymous with -say- good, is it?? It's not like whoever hammers me would get BP, investigative powers, or some extra cash to spend on Xmas.
i remember when they said that.

i'd thought Nahdia didn't trust anyone who as claiming Chara, so thought it was a good compromise to have the 'annoying' effect hit someone who is probably scum. no contradiction there. saying that, i don't know why i offered to hammer you if needed. i'd still rather a scumread did it.

i do wonder about . it sounds like Nahdia might be townreading Ankamius. i'm not really sure.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8741 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8739, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8608, Nahdia wrote:But what if we make him shoot the dog? Then the dog will annoy him. Everybody wins.
EXACTLY! You get rid of TWO Town slots in one shot. Not only that, but I said it won't change alignments. You probably would have used the annoying effect if I hadn't said that (and I didn't before) to push for Ank's lynch next and then have some other Townie hammering too.
i think you've gone a bit too far in your assumptions. you're calling nahdia confscum for wanting a scumread to get annoyed by killing a different scumread. in this context, assuming Nahdia isn't townreading him and just wants Mathblade to analyze better.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8742 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8609, MathBlade wrote:
I don't trust Ank to shoot who we say.
And he SHOULDN'T.

You can switch your vote to me now, and have 3 others vote me (Chara is willing, and I would rather Ank too just to be absolutely sure.. ). If you put me @L-1 I'll hammer myself, and that will be the end of the Annoying Dog. That's the best I can do given the Town in general has it's head so far up it's arse.

I was hopeful I'd get hammered by a scumster (or NK'd by one) and thus weakening the scum by stripping a member of theirs off of all their abilities. It seems like I cant do that anymore.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8743 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

Ank is NOT scum and I've just explained why. You also know Ank (he's the one who lynched us in Death Notebook). Do you think he will go as far as claiming CHARA if he was Scum?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8744 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8622, MathBlade wrote:Correct but I am think Chara may be Town/3P

Math, stop with the 3P shit. We lynch ALL NON-TOWN. Now go back to the thread and check if Ank claimed Chara before or after the lynch of Maxous. Either way I think Ank is Town, but if he claimed that after the Maxous lynch he is CONFIRMED, because if he was 3P he already knew at that point that 3P = anti-Town in this game.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8745 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

Also, skullduggery ALWAYS provides scum with proper fake claims, and Chara isn't exactly a "proper" fake claim. Ank IS Chara, and he IS Town.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8746 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8627, MathBlade wrote:Nahdia this is bastard

And I did say I know there's at least one bastard aspect in the game, and that is a role change caused by my slot being dead in anyway. It's the closest thing to a Goo role. Goo + Vaniliser even. Whatever.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8747 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8735, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8605, Nahdia wrote:I say we make Chara shoot the dog.
Nope. Not that either.

Guys, Nahdia is practically scum claiming. They're the only one who understand my role now, and they're blatantly trying to get Ank to inherit it. Did I say inherit?? YES I DID.

Whoever hammers me or shoot me loses their other abilities and become the Annoying Dog themselves. It won't switch their alignment though. Just their role.

Now can we lynch conf!Scum Nahdia?

VOTE: Nahdia
YES, DUH. I'M TRYING TO GET THE PERSON WHO CLAIMED TO BE A GENOCIDAL MANIAC TO BECOME THE DOG.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8748 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

CHRIST.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8749 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

well now that you just out and said it.

Actually, no I didn't 100% understand. I
thought
you were just a standard reflex-Vanillizer. But regardless, I wanted Ank to kill you because I trust a grand total of
neither
of you and quite frankly, removing the Chara role from the game sounds just dandy to me.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”