Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8750 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Not Chara »

Almost, you should get into the habit of consolidating your catchup into less posts.
he's also been removed from my 'would lynch' pile.

pedit: and that's what i figured Nahdia's motives were. it just makes sense.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8751 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8648, Ankamius wrote:The biggest reason I want Accountant dead is because he went beyond the scope of the game to try to put down my playstyle. A distant secondary reason is because he's scum.
You do realize I spent most of the day voting Accountant with not support from anyone else. Right?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8752 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Not Chara »

i don't think this is scum Almost, Nahdia. this way he's gone after you for this really looks like a mistaken assumption spiraled into something to push. it's even complete with the town bias of assuming scum who are pushing you are doing it out of nefarious purposes related to your role.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8753 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

groooaaaaaannn

who the heck is scum.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8754 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8675, JaeReed wrote:
In post 8592, Ankamius wrote:If anyone wants to try to bullshit an excuse to lynch me for flavor, keep in mind that my role being group-scum makes far less sense than a third party, which would be pretty hilarious with another confirmed third party in the game.
This is a skull game so it's possible.

In Borderlands there was a role that wanted to be nightkilled, 2 3-man scum teams, and a serial killer. Two third parties.
Nice to know this is an alt. The question is whose alt is it? In other words, who were you in Borderlands?

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8755 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Nahdia »

Jae isn't an alt, they've just read Borderlands.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8756 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8753, Nahdia wrote:groooaaaaaannn

who the heck is scum.
Peregrine, Creeps, Accountant if i'm just completely wrong on that townread. Giovanni is a good bet.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8757 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

Peregrine's role is probs-known if you've been paying really really close attention, I could maaaaaybe lynch that though.
Creeps is literally temmie. If temmie is scum I'll cry.
Accountant........... MAYBE?
Giovanni claimed a weak role and... idk, he has another use of it tonight, I'd say let that run its course so if he does end up being town we get another clear out of it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8758 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8757, Nahdia wrote:Peregrine's role is probs-known if you've been paying really really close attention, I could maaaaaybe lynch that though.
Creeps is literally temmie. If temmie is scum I'll cry.
Accountant........... MAYBE?
Giovanni claimed a weak role and... idk, he has another use of it tonight, I'd say let that run its course so if he does end up being town we get another clear out of it.
unless Peregrine's role is something that couldn't be scum, i don't care.
Creeps: confirmation that Creeps is temmie and not a fakeclaim? besides, i don't think it can be definitively said that Temmie couldn't be scum.
Giovanni: only reason i'd be alright holding off on Giovanni is so he can use his role tonight, if town. i don't think the weak claim just makes him town. it's a great fakeclaim to have if mod-provided.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8759 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Nahdia »

I'll have you know I'm eating delicious gluten free temmie flakes
right now

I'll be more willing to entertain the notion of lynching Gio tomorrow. if he's town, scum will probably want to kill him to avoid another clear happening.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8760 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8698, Accountant wrote:@JaeReed: because the dog self-voted and started trolling the thread and I don't see why town would do that. it's not like he was frustrated town at L-1, he had like 2 votes max on him
Neglecting that the first vote on me was from you, and was precisely placed there after I had dared you to vote me and promised to help you lynch me .. IS VERY SCUMMY.

I did try to lure you and your faction to accumulate your votes on me, and I still think you are a SCUM NEIGHBOURIZER. The trick didn't yield fruit though, and your scum partners waited for TOWN to complete the lynch so they would still appear innocent when I flip, but -more importantly- because if you're scum with Nahdia (and I think you are) then they told the whole scum team about that "special effect" of my hammerer getting annoyed, so -naturally- you want a Town slot to hammer me, and what better than a claimed Town Vig?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8761 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8730, Not Chara wrote:Almost, what about flavour do you want to know? i can tell you right now, a Chara claim is not automatic scum by a longshot. both Chara and Frisk are characters that could feasibly be on any side of the conflict. Asriel being town lends even more credence to that.
I don't know what to ask to begin with. I guess I was wondering if Chara would be an automatic bad role, which you have just refuted. I'm not paying much attention to flavour in general, and trying to concentrate more on the MAFIA playing, but a little bit of falvour spec isn't gonna hurt, so I had to ask.

but I'll reiterate: I do NOT think Ank is Scum regardless, and in particular with the claim of a shady character that could be of any alignment. I know Ank would have been given a better fake claim if he was Scum, and if not then he could have come up with one that fit properly.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8762 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

Chara would not be an automatic bad role. Chara could easily be either alignment. I just don't particularly trust Ank and want him to hammer you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8763 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Nahdia »

There are various interpretations of Chara. Some people consider Chara to be straight up a homicidal maniac. Other consider them to be corrupted by the player themselves, and not actually a bad person to begin with.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8764 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8734, Not Chara wrote:SirCakez
PeregrineV
BigYoshiFan
Almost50
Creeps20
Giovanni

continuing with the assumption that clears are clear (which is in-line with my townreads within the group, barring Giovanni), these are the only players i'd be willing to lynch today. so, my unvote is a bit moot. i'd still like to examine them to see who i'd prefer.
Actually, I'm willing to go against the tide and declare all clears to be uncleared, and thus won't be taking them into consideration until someone flips and their alignment is confirmed. In fact, the one who would provide us with the most info in that circle would still be Narna, but I'm not willing to flip that slot just yet since we do have better lynch targets in Nahdia, Accountant and Cakez.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8765 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8741, Not Chara wrote:i think you've gone a bit too far in your assumptions. you're calling nahdia confscum for wanting a scumread to get annoyed by killing a different scumread
The thing Nahdia does Town read Ank and has called numerous times on him to hammer just about anyone (arguing against Math). Nahdia wants to be viewed as TOWN reading Ank to gain Ank's trust and lead him into the trap they have set for him. There's no sense in Nahdia scum reading Ank AND arguing against Math denying him the chance to hammer -say- Yoshi simultaneously.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8766 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8765, Almost50 wrote:Nahdia does Town read Ank
excuse you?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8767 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

However, even if Ank was given the hammer on Yoshi then Nahdia would call for him to shoot me next, and thus coming to the same resut they are/were pursuing, and that's getting rid of Ank's role.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8768 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Nahdia »

YES, AND?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8769 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8766, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8765, Almost50 wrote:Nahdia does Town read Ank
excuse you?
Chara has just quoted your post arguing FOR Ank towniness. Try to show me how that post rhymes with your alleged scum read on Ank which you are now implying.

Straight up: What's your read on Ank? Then -if you would be so kind as to- explain why it's alright for Ank to hammer Yoshi if it comes to that.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8770 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

HOW DARE I TRY TO GET RID OF A POSSIBLY TOWN VIG WHO IS TRYING TO SHOOT IN A POOL FULL OF MECH-CLEARS.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8771 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Nahdia What if we were all Town at the start of the game except Maxous? And with Maxous's death the cult turned into a scum faction? Hence the creation of a new faction and the cult got a day to adjust to no leader?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8772 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

I'm not even going to entertain this much further. Your logic is off the fucking wall.

I. Do. Not. Trust. Ankimus.

I'm not saying he's definitely scum. There have been moments throughout the game where I've stated what he's doing is towny.

But. I. Do. Not. Trust. Them.
I. Want. Their. Role. Removed.

HENCE, MAKING HIM KILL YOU.
MathBlade wrote:@Nahdia What if we were all Town at the start of the game except Maxous? And with Maxous's death the cult turned into a scum faction? Hence the creation of a new faction and the cult got a day to adjust to no leader?
And? This is literally what I suggested at the start of the day and everyone called me crazy.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8773 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

I really don't like the Not Chara slot. Really don't like it. If Ank got hammers I would want him to shoot there but he has pretty much said that isn't happening so....
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8774 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8772, Nahdia wrote:I'm not even going to entertain this much further. Your logic is off the fucking wall.

I. Do. Not. Trust. Ankimus.

I'm not saying he's definitely scum. There have been moments throughout the game where I've stated what he's doing is towny.

But. I. Do. Not. Trust. Them.
I. Want. Their. Role. Removed.

HENCE, MAKING HIM KILL YOU.
MathBlade wrote:@Nahdia What if we were all Town at the start of the game except Maxous? And with Maxous's death the cult turned into a scum faction? Hence the creation of a new faction and the cult got a day to adjust to no leader?
And? This is literally what I suggested at the start of the day and everyone called me crazy.
You suggested a cult was created with Maxous death which was crazy. If we had a cult it would have had to already exist pre Maxous death.

Something JaeReed said in the hood made me look back.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”