Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I can dig it.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 10, Human Sequencer wrote:Mod, your text is 110% unreadable on mafSilv.
Then use a better theme. I suggest mafBlack.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 8, Naomi-Tan wrote:Normally I do this a little later but im up and wanna talk and like keeping this at my second ISO post so. For those who know this post feel free to skip it yadda yadda.
Hi, I'm Naomi I have kinda a strange play style. Firstly Rather than calling people town or Scum I call them Green or Red This is because Its just a nicer thing to call people. I dislike calling people scum as its kinda mean so I switched to the color thing and it appears to have caught on rather well in other games I've been in. Thats not so major. but Its a good thing to note.

Okay so onto the bulk of stuff. My playstyle Is kinda weird. I don't like dying as either alignment and try to stay alive. this means that sometimes I do actions to just look more green and sometimes and Im suspectable to peer pressure. To midigate this I tend to play entirely openly and honestly examining things and doing what I can to contribute to town. But things like Lamist actions are things I tend to do as both alignments. If anyone wants to read my town meta feel free to explore my wiki page (ordered chronologically with my most recent games at the bottom of either list) But this is a quick overview to protect my butt from future Red efforts (as they can push me on; Look there doing that thing thats normally red but isn't for them) and so Greens don't push me for being me. I also am probably forgetting somethings. As i'm sleepy
Spoiler:
In post 21, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay Well did earlier than I like to do. (as I like to make this post as my second post and I have something to comment on so... wanna do my second post followed by the comment). So... here we go.

Hello Everyone!, For those who know my play style this will be my normal meta post so... feel free to skip. For everyone else... time to write :D hiya, I'm naomi and I have a very strange play style. Starting with a quirk; I call town Green and Mafia Reds I've only recently started doing this and I do slip up on this from time to time. So... going forward bare this in mind.

Now. my Green play style is what I was talking about when I said I have a strange style. I tend to do smaller posts throughout with bigger posts on occasion day 1 I like to do bigger read lists and iso's and stuff but it normally becomes unsustainable. This alone isn't strange

The strangeness starts now. I also fear death, So.. It warps my views and sometimes I do things just to get people off me. This can easily be miss read as a Red!tell but Thats just kinda how I am. It also leads me to have a LAMIST kinda playstyle pointing things out and I'm also not very good at the game and sometimes when I notice something that looks sorta suspicious but I dunno what to do with it I'll just kinda draw attention to it and flag people into examining it on my behalf as I couldn't draw a conclusion.

I do try to be fair and try to think about things from others points of views simulating in my head if something is more likely to be a Green move or a Red move and I tend to post that kinda thing. But.... It sometimes leads me to just null conculsions or just leads no where... its kinda a thing.

I am also aware that people see these kinda posts and go; Self meta BS. when I've been doing them there are generally 3 pools of people. those who believe me, those who played with me, and those who don't. If your currently falling in the last group of players feel free to browse my wiki, I post every game I've completed in it and it can be a good source for you to confirm this information. of course most of you won't.. but that just tends to be how it is.

Finally though my account is an older one I have only played a small pool of games as I took around about a year and a half break between two of my games only starting steadily again this year. So.. though I'm an older account I lack the experience and skill of many of my contemporaries.

So.. yeah.. thats pretty much all you need to know to get a good read on myself and... yeah lets get to that post I wanted to make.

TL;DR> She posts this stuff as town. Save your RVS votes for Gamma.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:12 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 13, Human Sequencer wrote:NAI at best.
Precisely.
In post 13, Human Sequencer wrote:Why are you defending her? Do you want me on the Gamma wagon? If so, why?
1) Because 2.
2) Yes
3) Gamma wagons are fun.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:21 am

Post by -Grey- »

I've not met a font color that didn't look better in mafBlack.

Just, y'know... saying.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:56 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 29, XnadrojX wrote:
I will extend 48 hours if enough people vote for it.

I can switch to this colour if enough people vote for it.
The second green is commonly used for reads lists.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 37, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 36, -Grey- wrote:
In post 29, XnadrojX wrote:
I will extend 48 hours if enough people vote for it.

I can switch to this colour if enough people vote for it.
The second green is commonly used for reads lists.
Exactly my point for why the ugly green is preferable.
Why you gotta roll scum this time bro? I prefer to wk you and tell people how wrong they are when you roll town.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:11 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 39, Gamma Emerald wrote:What? Did the use of the word "ugly" become a scumtell?
See? His guilty scum mind confesses in his confusion!

Surprised by my quick deduction that he is scum, he questions how I caught him.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 46, Asphodel wrote:Also what are Lamist actions?
LAMIST

L
ook
A
t
M
e
I
'm
S
o
T
own
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 48, TwoFace wrote:Naomi for the huge wall you just made.
In post 48, TwoFace wrote:huge wall you just made
In post 48, TwoFace wrote:
huge wall
In post 48, TwoFace wrote:This game just got more fun.
Hell no!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:58 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 54, Ircher wrote:How do you know with such little experience on this site? I mean, experience != skill, but it's kinda hard you can already read a player based off a single post being only a month on the site.
As I quoted, she made the same kind of post on another game she played where she was town.

It was not posted as proof of her alignment, just to stop paranoid players from wasting time voting her over that wall because it's NAI.

My post seemed pretty self-explanatory, to me.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 57, Ircher wrote:
In post 43, TwoFace wrote:Why? You need people to distract grey from sr'ing you?
:facepalm:

We have lots to discuss this game it seems....
Let's start with who stole your sense of humor.

Did it happen as a child? Were you bullied?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 60, Ircher wrote:No one did. Don't be rude.
56 suggests otherwise.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:05 am

Post by -Grey- »

In other news, I've never been much of a fan of girl scout cookies but I got a box of their peanut butter patties and they're quite nom.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 63, Ircher wrote:
In post 61, -Grey- wrote:
56 suggests otherwise.
If it was humor, you wouldn't've made the quoted post. One joke is enough.
61 wasn't a joke, I agree one is enough.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 64, Gamma Emerald wrote:Grey's a bit of a poser. Either that or he's an alt.
Neither. It's not advanced physics to check a player's history and see the same kind of post in other games.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:26 am

Post by -Grey- »

I think I'll randomly post in high vis yellow just to add some color to the game.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 73, Human Sequencer wrote: Grey reads kinda town.

VOTE: Gamma
#goodposting

No more yellow text for you.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:58 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 76, Ircher wrote:Pedit2: Scumreads: Grey, Human Sequencer right now.
Yep, scum are ultra high vis buddying in the first three pages.

Top notch scumhunting.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 80, Ircher wrote:It happens. That's where I stand right now.

Pedit: WKs happen, esp. if there is no case. Bad vote.
Another perspective is that you're trying to undermine town from bonding together and cooperating.

I wonder what alignment that comes from.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 81, Ircher wrote:Anyway, would like to point everyone to my wiki page with an ~30% or so win rate.
VOTE: Ircher

Already making excuses for his poor decisions.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:05 am

Post by -Grey- »

^serious vote btw
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:07 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 86, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 32, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 28, Gamma Emerald wrote:What
I've seen naked votes called scummy before.
WHAT IS THE SITE META ON THIS ISSUE?
"How do I look town?"
BTW this is an example of town doing what Grey did.
What'd I do?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:09 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 88, Gamma Emerald wrote:Said I was scum for my confusion about what was scummy in my post.
That post obviously humor.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:18 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 92, Human Sequencer wrote:Grey, I agree and think Ircher is worth looking into, but I think the potential of him just being bad town is too high for us to take the gamble and lynch him today without more content.
Now the tables have turned, and I have to call you to the Gamma wagon.
Do you think he's likely to be lynched over two votes? Three?

Between his chainsawing and efforts to undermine town cohesion, I think Ircher has put forward sufficient effort to earn a wagon.

Considering this is a mini and not a micro, I'm not concerned with a couple votes turning into a flash lynch.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 98, Human Sequencer wrote:I'm not worried about a flash lynch.
I'm just a lot more interested in what Ircher has to say about a Gamma wagon than I am with the players reversed.
Request granted.

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:48 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 110, Ircher wrote:so the entire post is null.
No shit Sherlock.

In post 14, -Grey- wrote:
Precisely.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:50 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 114, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 108, All Alone wrote:
In post 93, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not seeing the type of discussion I want.
Maybe the inactives will provide.
This post reads scum to me. I don't really see a town motivation for counting on an inactive player to provide discussion. I mean, that's kind of the opposite of what "inactive" means! A townie who's frustrated with the discussion not going their way usually takes the initiative to provide that discussion themself, but Gamma doesn't. As scum hoping to hold back, his mindset here makes a lot more sense.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Nah it's town.

It's day 1 first few pages. It's evident, at least to me that Gamma doesn't care about the wagon on him, but instead is interested in the inactives, or those that will try to hide behind a bandwagon so they don't have to contribute much to the discussion.
What do you make of Ircher?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:52 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 116, Ircher wrote:
In post 113, -Grey- wrote:
In post 110, Ircher wrote:so the entire post is null.
No shit Sherlock.

In post 14, -Grey- wrote:
Precisely.
Then why'd you bring it up? We're back to square one.
All the one that keeps whining about it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:52 am

Post by -Grey- »

Ask*
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 121, Ircher wrote:
There once was a scum named Grey
Who was keen to tunnel his prey.
Try as he might, he just couldn't be right
And in the end we all just pray.
Relax champ, I'll be back on your wagon before long.

I know you miss me.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:39 am

Post by -Grey- »

Back to my first choice, I've been on Gamma long enough.

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:48 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 142, Gamma Emerald wrote:Current ideas for bad little townies are Grey, HS, and Alisae.
I'm a terrible townie, but you knew that before the game started.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:50 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 146, Alisae wrote:
In post 137, -Grey- wrote:Back to my first choice, I've been on Gamma long enough.

Define long.
Don't you have access to Google?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:52 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 152, Asphodel wrote: But the more important thing is
Gonna have to put that Gamma wagon on hold,
along with properly sorting Ircher for now.
You can multitask.
Preach!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:53 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 153, Alisae wrote:
In post 151, -Grey- wrote:
In post 146, Alisae wrote:
In post 137, -Grey- wrote:Back to my first choice, I've been on Gamma long enough.

Define long.
Don't you have access to Google?
Why are you avoiding the question?
Because common sense questions annoy me.

Asking someone to define a word that is not being used in an abnormal manner is just busywork.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 156, Human Sequencer wrote:@Grey/Ashphodel
Remember when I said I was hoping to see how Ircher responded to the Gamma wagon? I can't do that without a Gamma wagon. Of course I'm still trying to sort Ircher, the aside was just me addressing that.
You know how pressure votes don't work when they're announced as such?

Same concept. Make a case on why Gamma deserves the wagon if you want it to be effective.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 158, Alisae wrote:And how long is that time period to you?
You've read the thread, right?

Do the math.

Still feels like busywork questions.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 158, Alisae wrote:Also don't like the fact you're not willing to work with me. If anything you're being anti-town at the moment.
So?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:06 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 165, Ircher wrote::facepalm:
VOTE: Grey - Add question evading and literal wording vs. meaning to the list of his "crimes".

Pedit: So it's a much better case than any of the others so far presented.
You're really desperate to build a wagon on me, aren't you?
In post 56, Ircher wrote: Yeah, no.
VOTE: Grey
In post 90, Ircher wrote: Pedit2: VOTE: Gray. Also, those posts were awful. Humor or not, still awful.
In post 96, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Grey
Still scum.

How many duplicate votes do you think you'll need before you sucker someone into sheeping you?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:08 am

Post by -Grey- »

@Human: See my point, yet?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:10 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 172, Alisae wrote:
In post 164, -Grey- wrote:
In post 158, Alisae wrote:Also don't like the fact you're not willing to work with me. If anything you're being anti-town at the moment.
So?
If this is your way of being lynchbait, I don't like it.
I'm just making the point that anti-town =/= scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:14 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 172, Alisae wrote:
In post 164, -Grey- wrote:
So?
If this is your way of being lynchbait, I don't like it.
To address your earlier question, I never was a fan of the Gamma wagon as a serious thing. I hopped back on it to support Human Sequencer. When the wagon built up and Ircher responded a few times, I felt it ran it's course considering it was an unfounded wagon.

There's plenty of content now to begin hunting scum, vanity wagons are no longer productive.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:15 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 174, Ircher wrote:Yes, but that doesn't guve you an excuse to actively try to be anti-town.
I don't need our want an excuse.

I'll play however the fuck I want and there's nothing you can do about it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:12 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 188, Ircher wrote:And my biased response is no, esp. considering that in the one newbie game that Grey has completed, Grey was killed N1.
Context: I was killed n1 because I softed cop as a VT to draw the NK.

It worked, so apparently I did something right.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:16 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 191, Alisae wrote:
In post 190, -Grey- wrote:
In post 188, Ircher wrote:And my biased response is no, esp. considering that in the one newbie game that Grey has completed, Grey was killed N1.
Context: I was killed n1 because I softed cop as a VT to draw the NK.

It worked, so apparently I did something right.
You were getting lynched the next day. I was slightly paying attention to that game while it was happening as well.
Highly doubtful. You'd be surprised how often town writes off bad hammers as bad town.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:23 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 182, Human Sequencer wrote:Yes Grey, I see your point, but I'm still trying to split the difference between badIrcher and scumIrcher. Leaning towards badIrcher atm.
Ircher isn't bad. That's why I think he's scum.

He has plenty of experience to know that there is no scum motive in my posts. He's just pushing a superficial read to look town.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:44 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 127, -Grey- wrote:
In post 125, Dunnstral wrote:Dave is L-1
Is he? Let's check.

VOTE: Dave
That hammer is way too funny to lynch me over.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:49 am

Post by -Grey- »

I like 195 and am willing to lend it my vote.

VOTE: Asphodel
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 196, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:if Ircher is as experienced as he says he is
Ircher's experience is verifiable. Rephrase.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 200, Ircher wrote:I am experienced but not necessarily skilled at this game.
Care for a word of advice?

Look for the why behind the actions. Not liking somebody's playstyle doesn't make them scum.

Why would I post the way I have been and attract all this attention to myself as scum? It's not like I'm trying to put myself in the position of town leader to direct lynches, so what does standing out do to advance a scum wincon?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 279, Alisae wrote:BTW Naomi do you think your weak scum read on TwoFace could come from him trying to be lynch bait or something?
What's with the lynchbait paranoia?

It's like you're afraid of getting on the wrong wagon.

VOTE: Alisae
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 305, Alisae wrote:Is there anything wrong with me not wanting to get on the wrong wagon?
You should be concerned with finding scum, not what your vote looks like or can be analyzed as.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 308, Alisae wrote:Also I'm currently on the Asphodel wagon if you haven't noticed.
Why should I care about that?

Twice now, you made a huge show of avoiding "lynchbait". I don't see town putting so much work into worrying about appearances.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 309, Alisae wrote:Like for example I'm paying attention to Ircher whom really tried to push Grey.
Why, though? Town often makes superficial cases on d1 because there isn't anything more substantial to build a case around when the game is just getting started.

Your actions are a lot scumread than Ircher's. He's scumhunting. You're coming across as angling.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by -Grey- »

SC
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 314, -Grey- wrote:
In post 309, Alisae wrote:Like for example I'm paying attention to Ircher whom really tried to push Grey.
Why, though? Town often makes superficial cases on d1 because there isn't anything more substantial to build a case around when the game is just getting started.

Your actions are a lot scummier than Ircher's. He's scumhunting. You're coming across as angling.
Edit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 317, Alisae wrote:
In post 316, -Grey- wrote:
In post 314, -Grey- wrote:

Your actions are a lot scummier than Ircher's. He's scumhunting. You're coming across as angling.
Edit.
This is becuase quite frankly I haven't had as much time to quickly do things at the moment. But I can see where you're coming from.
This post doesn't look like a town walk-back.

I'm calling your second highest scumread townier than you due to actions you are scumreading them for, and you "can see where I'm coming from"?

Nah, I'm not buying that.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 321, Alisae wrote:Um, I think he's scum because of how he tried to push you.
But you had no problem with me calling him, your scumread, townier than you, confirmed town (to you), over that same push.

You're too worried about giving off a scummy reaction so you are trying to appease.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 326, Ircher wrote:
In post 325, Ircher wrote:
In post 323, Alisae wrote:Have you ever thought that Ircher is pretending to scumhunt?
Out of all the people you can ask that to, you ask it to the one who's most likely to have considered that.....
EBWOP
Ikr fam
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 330, Alisae wrote:
In post 326, Ircher wrote:
In post 325, Ircher wrote:
In post 323, Alisae wrote:Have you ever thought that Ircher is pretending to scumhunt?
Out of all the people you can ask that to, you ask it to the one who's most likely to have considered that.....
EBWOP
Really? In that case his arguement makes no sense to me.
Actually, the only way my read on you makes no sense is if I am not certain about Ircher's push being sincere.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Alisae needs more votes.

I found me a cautious scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Gin, you think scum!Ircher would hard defend scum!Gamma at the opening of d1?

Gtfo of here with that noise. Welcome to my scumpile.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 340, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also, I think we can actually come to the logical conclusion that if what Ircher is saying is true, in that he has a high loss rate, would it not be reasonable to seem him commit bad play as scum?
Considering his win rate as scum is 50%, I'm not so willing to write off his play as bad scum, no.

Granted, that 50% is a split off two games, but it's still better than his 6:20 town ratio.

Scum is easier to play than town, and the basics for avoiding looking scummy are far easier than the basics for finding scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 345, Ircher wrote:
In post 341, Alisae wrote:
In post 335, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 332, -Grey- wrote:Alisae needs more votes.

I found me a cautious scum.
I'm actually going to second this motion and will hop on that Oregon Trail wagon

VOTE: Alisea

P-Edit: I ain't reading shit that's not related to this game. Now you can go ahead and tell me what you're after but you're going to explain that here. I ain't your damn lapdog.
Have I done anything else to you that seemed scummy prior to grey's vote?
The answer to this fyi is yes. Granted, I found the first half of your ISO (when I made my readslist in other words) somewhat townish.
Why did you Garcia?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 349, Ircher wrote:@Grey
8. Alisae (+50%) - 146 was a good question, even if literally, it seems like a useless question. Don't like 184 cuz it's a loaded question; 187 was better after I asked for it to be unbiased.
That doesn't explain why you answered a question that was directed at someone else.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 373, Alisae wrote:Why are you giving me information over analysis?
Oh I'm so happy with my vote being on you.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 397, Alisae wrote:
In post 396, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 395, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Oh and UNVOTE: because I never go to sleep holding a vote.
That's rather foolish as it artificially deflates wagons.
Once again, no real conviction in his voting. To him it honestly doesn't matter.
Eh. I gotta agree with this somewhat.

Not a fan of the unvote because there was no danger of Alisae being flashlynched while he slept.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:11 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 401, Gamma Emerald wrote:Alisae is still scum for trying to twist his playstyle as scummy.
Gimme yo vote then.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 404, Alisae wrote:Grey, whats your current read on Gin?
Null. You're far more interesting.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 406, Alisae wrote:
In post 405, -Grey- wrote:
In post 404, Alisae wrote:Grey, whats your current read on Gin?
Null. You're far more interesting.
I know right! Want my life story? It's pretty interesting.
I'm all ears except for the parts that aren't.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 407, XnadrojX wrote:

Mod NotesUsing #00FF00 as my mod colour, exceptions given only to use it in reads lists
Thank you for the exception.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

My my, what a development.

An Alisae red flip will make me very interested in Naomi.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:11 am

Post by -Grey- »

A somebody town doesn't make them town.

I haven't liked Alisae's avoidance of wagons based on appearances (how being on them would make her look), and nothing she's done since then has convinced me otherwise.

The only other place I see myself voting today would be Naomi for the blatant white knighting. She seems to be invested in ensuring Alisae isn't run up. Makes sense if she's trying to protect a scum PR.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:12 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 473, -Grey- wrote:A bunch of saying somebody's town doesn't make them town.

I haven't liked Alisae's avoidance of wagons based on appearances (how being on them would make her look), and nothing she's done since then has convinced me otherwise.

The only other place I see myself voting today would be Naomi for the blatant white knighting. She seems to be invested in ensuring Alisae isn't run up. Makes sense if she's trying to protect a scum PR.
Edit. Keyboard quit on me.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:14 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 475, TwoFace wrote:
In post 473, -Grey- wrote:She seems to be invested in ensuring Alisae isn't run up. Makes sense if she's trying to protect a scum PR.
it also makes sense if she thinks alisae is town and is trying to prevent a mislynch.

why do you not consider that as a possibility?
Why do you think I didn't?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:21 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 477, Human Sequencer wrote:I think Alisae's self-conciousness is more likely to come from self-doubting town rather than scum. This is backed up by her lack of confidence in her own read on Gin.

Did you consider that possibility, Grey?
That's actually a fair point.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 471, TwoFace wrote:I'll just ignore HS for now. his opinions can't be trusted
He makes more sense than you.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:27 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 482, Naomi-Tan wrote:given that Reds have no day talk
How do you know this?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 485, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Grey, I'm confused in your logic. How can I be a null read if I was fighting Alisae who you think is scum, you can't tell me that was scum theatre, so I'm not seeing how you seeing her as scum trying to lynch me equates to me not being town if you actually logically think about it.
I'm not thinking about you at all. Hence the null.

I'll get around to you later, right now I have higher priorities.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 488, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 483, -Grey- wrote:
How do you know this?
its not in the rules so Im assuming.
"given" is not an assumption, it's a statement of fact.

VOTE: Naomi

You slipped hard.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #81) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:12 am

Post by -Grey- »

Nah, mafia can have day talk without it being in the rules via encryptor.

You have no excuse for knowing mafia doesn't have day talk.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 497, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 493, Naomi-Tan wrote:it is still possible given the normal setup that communication between reds is possible (they might have masons or have an encryptor)
Please read everything U_U
You read everything.
This is not an assumption. It is presented as a statement of fact.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:23 am

Post by -Grey- »

I no longer care about Naomi's walls. She's slipped scum and I'm not voting anywhere else.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:30 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 503, Flubbernugget wrote:Resetting my prod timer. I tried reading this and my eyes glossed over.
Replace out if this is all you're going to do.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:12 am

Post by -Grey- »

So, Gamma is voting me for voting Naomi over a slip, but completely ignoring 2F who is not only sheeping my push but advancing with it after Gamma stated in thread that he doesn't believe it's a slip.

Town Gamma would have picked up on 2F continuing to push what he considers a non-slip and voted him.

Possible Gamma/2F team. (I read 2F as possible scum for other reasons)

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 589, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 588, -Grey- wrote:So, Gamma is voting me for voting Naomi over a slip, but completely ignoring 2F who is not only sheeping my push but advancing with it after Gamma stated in thread that he doesn't believe it's a slip.

Town Gamma would have picked up on 2F continuing to push what he considers a non-slip and voted him.

Possible Gamma/2F team. (I read 2F as possible scum for other reasons)

I acknowledged his vote and stated why I don't SR it when I voted you.
And it's full of shit because he continued pushing her for the slip after you whined about it not being one and I hadn't even been posting.

You're dodging him and voting me even though he's the one actively pushing.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:24 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 591, TwoFace wrote:
In post 588, -Grey- wrote:who is not only sheeping
:roll:
Dude you've been tying yourself to me since page two.

I don't know what your agenda is, but I don't like it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:27 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 592, Gamma Emerald wrote:His vote comes from the fact she knew about encryptors from another game.
His vote came from the fact I pushed Naomi on her slip. If I hadn't, he'd have never made that post about encryptor in the first place.

Hair splitting only makes me scumread you harder
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

Spoiler: 2F all up my business
In post 43, TwoFace wrote:Why? You need people to distract grey from sr'ing you?
In post 222, TwoFace wrote:
Really? Then why so serious?
In post 291, TwoFace wrote:
In post 236, Asphodel wrote:I know you're still reading through, but when you're done I'd appreciate an explanation of why you think 110 reads TvT, especially how it makes Grey look town.
Why are you worried about how it makes grey look?

In post 495, TwoFace wrote:naomi definitely is aware of encryptor role as it came up in space mafia

VOTE: naomi
2F sheeps my Naomi push.
In post 531, TwoFace wrote:
In post 529, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mean it's not actually a slip.
I disagree
2F continues pressing the matter.
In post 558, TwoFace wrote:I just don't understand how you just immediately assumed no day talk like that. you as a townie should have/would have considered that we could have an encryptor at play but you didn't seem to consider it.

that looks like a slip to me
2F continues pressing the matter.
In post 548, Gamma Emerald wrote:TF's vote seems more honest than Grey's.
Gamma voting me for a push that 2F has a bigger hard-on over than I do while calling his vote honest.

I'm happy voting either of these two today.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:39 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 598, Gamma Emerald wrote:You can't be sure of that. Do you have sone superpower that allows you to see alternate timelines?
Read the spoiler in my last post and keep defending your buddy, scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:41 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 606, Alisae wrote:Grey whats your read on Ircher currently?
Idk, I'm occupied elsewhere.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:44 am

Post by -Grey- »

ISOed Ircher, he seems pretty town.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:48 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 611, TwoFace wrote:the fact that I took time to search naomi's iso to see if she was aware of an encryptor, disproves any sheeping accusation. to sheep means to do so blindly. i clearly didn't blindly sheep you if I actually put in work to find proof.
Your vote never would have happened without mine. Your push is based in the fact I called her out on her slip and you agreed.

Thank you, please drive through.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 616, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 607, -Grey- wrote:
In post 606, Alisae wrote:Grey whats your read on Ircher currently?
Idk, I'm occupied elsewhere.
Try anyways.
Piss off, I already answered her.

If you're going to address me, keep the fuck up.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 617, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 610, -Grey- wrote:ISOed Ircher, he seems pretty town.
Quotes and explanations.
Nah. I'd rather tell you no so you can justify continuing to avoid 2F for doing what you got all butthurt over me doing.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:58 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 619, TwoFace wrote:
Yet you voted him at least twice. This seems fake.
Yep, I sure did.

At least twice.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:09 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 623, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 620, -Grey- wrote:
In post 617, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Quotes and explanations.
Nah. I'd rather tell you no so you can justify continuing to avoid 2F for doing what you got all butthurt over me doing.
This is not pro-town peeps. The pro-town way would be nutting up and providing, then turning the tables and demanding my explanation. Instead he just whines.
So?

When have I ever played a pro-town game?

Doesn't change the color of my role pm, though.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:10 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 626, TwoFace wrote:
In post 622, -Grey- wrote:
In post 619, TwoFace wrote:
Yet you voted him at least twice. This seems fake.
Yep, I sure did.

At least twice.
and now magically after a iso skim he's town...

yeah scum caught.
I haven't been voting him for quite some time. Maybe, just maybe, there's a reason for that.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:15 am

Post by -Grey- »

Naomi, 2F is pushing both of us because he got sucked into the scumslip and now he's butthurt over me calling him out for attaching himself to me since page two.

He's desperate to sell me as scum to discredit my push on him and his buddy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:30 am

Post by -Grey- »

Gamma, if you're town then you should know this is my Newbie 1762 play.

That's all I'm going to offer you in way of an explanation.

2F, you don't deserve one because your push is just plain ol' butthurt.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:36 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 649, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 648, TwoFace wrote:
In post 645, -Grey- wrote:Gamma, if you're town then you should know this is my Newbie 1762 play.
calls gamma scum
tries to appeal to him by pointing to previous game meta

yeah so gamma is probably town and grey is still probably scum as suspected.
Could this be distancing?
Totally.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:39 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 652, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 645, -Grey- wrote:Gamma, if you're town then you should know this is my Newbie 1762 play.

I don't care about your meta. I hate people who hold their play to a low standard.
Don't ask others to read yours if you won't return the favor.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 661, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 654, -Grey- wrote:
In post 652, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I don't care about your meta. I hate people who hold their play to a low standard.
Don't ask others to read yours if you won't return the favor.
I'm not asking people to meta me. If it's about the link, remember I said first 5 pages.
I only made 27 posts in that game.

You have no excuse.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Since Gamma claimed Ascetic Enabler, any "no results" results should be insta-lynched because the ascetic(s) is/are scum hiding behind the role.

I'm happy returning to my previous vote.

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 751, krylea wrote:I don't like this. There are tons of other roles that could lead to no-results.
I don't for a second buy an ascetic enabler + roleblocker/rolestopper in this game.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 753, Alisae wrote:Now that I think about it, Grey's origonal vote on me seemed very forced.
Nah. 303 was goodposting.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 754, TwoFace wrote:
In post 752, -Grey- wrote:
In post 751, krylea wrote:I don't like this. There are tons of other roles that could lead to no-results.
I don't for a second buy an ascetic enabler + roleblocker/rolestopper in this game.
Unless I misread your post. You are saying any ascetics are scum.

Town enabler suggests at least one town ascetics (obviously could be a red herring and we have none at all).

To say a no result = scum is not town thinking.
You're tunneled homie.

I'm saying town has a NU role that strengthens scum because any town ascetics would have claimed by now.

Scum is hiding behind their camouflage and will claim there's a roleblocker if someone gets a no result like krylea is already posturing for.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 757, TwoFace wrote:
In post 756, -Grey- wrote:I'm saying town has a NU role that strengthens scum because any town ascetics would have claimed by now.
No pr is claiming day 1. Ascetic or not. Well no smart one anyway
Negative utility always claims straight out the gate. You should be experienced enough to know that.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 764, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 758, Ircher wrote:
In post 727, Alisae wrote:I think I need to explain how Grey fucked up.

He called Naomi's thing a "Slip." but was that a slip? No, it wasn't.
Scum like to push slips. They like to have a justified vote.
So thats why my tell on Grey works.
That tell works just about as well as all the other scumtells.
Are you in cahoots with Skold?
What's your opinion of my theory that any ascetics are scum?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 768, Alisae wrote:
In post 766, Ircher wrote:
In post 762, Alisae wrote:
In post 758, Ircher wrote:
In post 727, Alisae wrote:I think I need to explain how Grey fucked up.

He called Naomi's thing a "Slip." but was that a slip? No, it wasn't.
Scum like to push slips. They like to have a justified vote.
So thats why my tell on Grey works.
That tell works just about as well as all the other scumtells.
Whats your point here?
It's a pretty much useless "tell".
Can you prove that it's wrong?
The onus is on you to prove that it's right.

Which you can't.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #111) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 770, TwoFace wrote:Ascetic isn't listed as a negative utility role but enabler is. That's weird.
Ascetic is by its very nature negative utility.

It prevents town from gaining information which wastes PR shots.

That's not something town wants to see happen, but it's valuable for scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (isolation #112) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 781, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'd vote Grey but I'm going to sleep in an an hour or two so it'd be a waste but expect it when I wake up.
Be a fucking man and vote me. This shit doesn't make you look town.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #113) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Gin is worried that I might obvtown while he's asleep and make his vote on me look bad, lol.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #114) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by -Grey- »

This is the last time I'll ask... anyone that is actually trying to sort me should examine my play in 1762. There is a direct correlation to my play in that game and this one.

Time will tell what that correlation is.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #115) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Newbie* 1762
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #116) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 786, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Grey
Atta boy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #117) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 789, krylea wrote:
In post 784, -Grey- wrote:Gin is worried that I might obvtown while he's asleep and make his vote on me look bad, lol.
He has some stupid voting quirk when he unvotes before he goes to sleep iirc. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of and incredibly anti-town. I'd vote him for it, except that it's probably not even alignment indicative, just stupid.
Why do you feel the need to be his apologist?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #118) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 793, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Grey is at L- what?
Shut up or vote.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #119) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #120) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Claim
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (isolation #121) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Cop
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #122) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Now I'm NK bait unless some moron thinks it would be wise to CC me.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #123) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Oh btw, crumb...

Spoiler: crumb
In post 40, -Grey- wrote:
In post 39, Gamma Emerald wrote:What? Did the use of the word "ugly" become a scumtell?
See? His guilty scum mind confesses in his confusion!

Surprised by my quick deduction that he is scum, he questions how I caught him.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #124) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 802, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:In post 40, that was a continuation of a joke that you started with Gamma, what ran through your mind to leave that "crumb"
Read the language used in the post.

Legal terms. Crumb.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #125) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 804, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I won't have your trust till D2.
You already have my trust.

You're town. Never doubted that. I just think you do some goofy fucking things.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #126) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 806, Rainbowdash wrote:what type of results do you get: Guilty/Not Guilty or Mafia/Not Mafia.
Eenie meenie minie Mafia/Not Mafia

Am I right?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #127) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 813, Human Sequencer wrote:Gin is also reading pretty bad.
I wouldn't mind a Gin or Asphodel lynch at the moment.
Gin is fine, he's just inexperienced.

Why do you think he's scum?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (isolation #128) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 817, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't believe the claim for a second. Even then, optimal play IMO is to lynch me, and let the town PRs do their work tonight.
I disagree. Optimal play is to lynch any ascetic results since town ascetics should have claimed by now.

Dead town hurts town. Period. You're town. Stop hurting town.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #129) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 821, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't want any more claims today. I am advocating a lynch on myself so Town PRs can operate without the threat of Ascetics.
What happens if there's a backup enabler? You died for nothing.

Stop being stupid.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (isolation #130) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 824, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 823, -Grey- wrote:
In post 821, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't want any more claims today. I am advocating a lynch on myself so Town PRs can operate without the threat of Ascetics.

Just as likely as ascetics needing to be enabled in the first place.

Stop being stupid.
What do you think the likelihood of that is?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #131) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 824, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 823, -Grey- wrote:

Stop being stupid.
What do you think the likelihood of that is?
Just as likely as ascetics needing to be enabled in the first place.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #132) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 827, Gamma Emerald wrote:Where did the backup concern come from?
It's a valid theory that scum could have a backup of the enabler role, especially if there is both town and scum ascetic in play.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #133) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 830, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So if I have this correct, Gamma saying he's an Ascetic enabler means that if he is dead, then the ascetic power roles lose their "ascetic" status and can then be invested/healed/roleblocked.
Unless there's a backup.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #134) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 837, Alisae wrote:
In post 748, -Grey- wrote:Since Gamma claimed Ascetic Enabler, any "no results" results should be insta-lynched because the ascetic(s) is/are scum hiding behind the role.
What if there is a scum rb that just rbs you the whole game. You'll being a favor for the maf and guiding the town to do mislynches xD
In post 752, -Grey- wrote:
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #135) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 836, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Grey: why did you feel the need to crumb your role like you did?
I've answered that question several times over and it would be counterproductive to make it anymore obvious than it already is.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:23 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 849, Human Sequencer wrote:Ascetic really doesn't seem that powerful for scum tbh.
You don't think being untargetable by all town power roles except vig is a boon to scum?

Alrighty then.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #137) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:27 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 851, Human Sequencer wrote:As to whether I buy the Gamma claim, that's another question entirely.
I think I do. I'm unsure.
Considering he not only suggested his own lynch to neutralize ascetic, but also self-voted which could have turned into a policy lynch in itself, I buy the claim.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #138) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 858, Human Sequencer wrote:It's absolutely a boon for scum, from my perspective. I'm just not entirely sure it's worth a mislynch on conftown to deny that from them.
Of course it isn't, which is why I put the brakes on Gamma's suicide wagon if you recall.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (isolation #139) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:36 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 860, Human Sequencer wrote:I would appreciate it if you addressed the rest of my post.
The rest of your post is stupid. I asked that question because I was trying to figure out why you thought ascetic was of no value to scum.

I give a rat's ass what you think of the wagon I had on me.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #140) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:50 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 862, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:(an example would be deducing the reasons Grey voted for the people he did)
Down that path lies madness. On the other hand, the road to Hell is paved with melting snowballs.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #141) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:16 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 868, Gamma Emerald wrote:The reason I am 180ing is because I have a plan for seeing if Grey is really a cop.
I'm sure my death will clear things up nicely.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (isolation #142) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:01 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 897, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think it's best to state my plan.
No ascetics claim. If Grey claims a result on an ascetic he gets lynched.
All scum has to do if I get a guilty is claim to be ascetic.

That's brilliant.

No. Guilty claims need to be lynched, period. If the guilty flips town, then obviously I'm scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #143) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:12 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 904, Alisae wrote:Grey, in the event that I missed them, what are your current reads?
And give away my target?

Pass.

Figure it out from my posts.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #144) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:18 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 907, Alisae wrote:
In post 906, -Grey- wrote:
In post 904, Alisae wrote:Grey, in the event that I missed them, what are your current reads?
And give away my target?

Pass.

Figure it out from my posts.
Thats fair.
Do you want to give out townreads?
Gamma
Gin
Human
Ircher
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #145) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

I may or may not be lying about one of my townreads for WIFOM.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (isolation #146) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:24 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 913, Ircher wrote:Why?

We need to agree on a lynch (besides certain people ofc), and
do it without letting them claim
. There has been enough claims today.
What the hell dude?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #147) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:41 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 936, Ircher wrote:
In post 934, TwoFace wrote:
In post 932, Ircher wrote:
In post 930, TwoFace wrote:You're scum or a Terrible player. My money is on scum.
How about neither and you get off your tunnel and reread my iso for a sec. Not skim it, but READ it.
Nah I'm good.
VOTE: TwoFace
I'm good with this.

VOTE: 2F
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #148) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:45 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 942, TwoFace wrote:Of course you are. Take out the guy who makes the most sense.
Ircher asked you to read his ISO and you deflected.

You're either tunneled or scum pushing an agenda.

If you're tunneled, break out of it and read the man's ISO.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #149) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 943, Alisae wrote:
In post 941, Ircher wrote:We have a claimed Cop and a claimed Ascetic Enabler.

How does Cop + Another PR + 8 VTs vs. Ascetic Enabler + 2 Goons sound not close to balance?

Matrix6's Cop+Doc + 5 VTs vs. Mafia RB + Mafia Goon is pretty closed to balanced. Being closed and a mini, town would have slightly more power than the matrix6 setup.
Why are you speculating about set ups?
Why do you care?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (isolation #150) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 950, Alisae wrote:
In post 948, -Grey- wrote:

How does Cop + Another PR + 8 VTs vs. Ascetic Enabler + 2 Goons sound not close to balance?

Matrix6's Cop+Doc + 5 VTs vs. Mafia RB + Mafia Goon is pretty closed to balanced. Being closed and a mini, town would have slightly more power than the matrix6 setup.
Why do you care?
Because I don't believe speculating about setups is a town thing to do.
Why not?

There have been many games broken by setup spec.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #151) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 951, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Lol at the fact that you don't have a sig
Yes he does, check his profile.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #152) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:56 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 957, Alisae wrote:
In post 953, -Grey- wrote:
In post 950, Alisae wrote:
In post 948, -Grey- wrote:

Why do you care?
Because I don't believe speculating about setups is a town thing to do.
Why not?

There have been many games broken by setup spec.
It's IIoA
No it's not. You don't know what IIoA is.

Setup spec is filled with analysis.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #153) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 968, Ircher wrote:Besudes, TwoFace is guilty of confirmation!bias or being scum.
Which is it?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #154) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 997, TwoFace wrote:Why not use =/=?

Well that changed my opinion on one post
!= is what I'm used to seeing most often outside of this site, actually.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (isolation #155) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1004, Rainbowdash wrote:@Grey - Last chance to add anything else to your claim that you may have been missing.

Im still convinced grey is scum and he is caught for both game actions he hasn't realized yet and something else that im not going to say until he responds to this just incase he decided to leave out something critical in his claim because there is some stuff that doesn't add up.
Oh I've totally left something out of my claim, no doubt about that.

The question is, how do
you
know that?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #156) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1011, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Grey if his claim is proven wrong.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (isolation #157) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1039, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1037, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1004, Rainbowdash wrote:@Grey - Last chance to add anything else to your claim that you may have been missing.

Im still convinced grey is scum and he is caught for both game actions he hasn't realized yet and something else that im not going to say until he responds to this just incase he decided to leave out something critical in his claim because there is some stuff that doesn't add up.

The question is, how do
you
know that?
I detect a storm brewing
No, not really. If my hunch is right, Rainbow might be my counterpart. It's the only way he should know about my limitation. There's no reason to think scum would.

I do wonder, however, why he would choose to discuss this today. His timing is utter shit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (isolation #158) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1040, krylea wrote:Yeah, this may have to take priority over the Ircher thing - loathe as I am to say it.
I would lynch you over Ircher ten times out of nine.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (isolation #159) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1043, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:What's the reasoning behind that?
She's more likely to be scum, of course.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #160) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1045, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:*GROAN*

Thanks for the abstract, now give me the facts
In post 679, krylea wrote:Grey seems v scummy to me too - lots of bickering, controlling the tone of the town but not actually giving very much information or analysis. Very combative, but not in a way that actually leads to information for town. This might just be a playstyle thing though? I'd have to read his meta and I don't want to do that right now.
Look at this scumread.

LOOK AT IT!

Bickering - NAI
Controlling the tone of the town - vague accusation that doesn't actually say anything
Not giving much information or analysis - anti-town, not scummy
Combative - NAI

She admits her read on me may be playstyle but has zero intention to do the legwork to see whether I play this way and whether it's alignment indicative, but she's thrilled to string me up for it regardless.
In post 679, krylea wrote:I like HS, I like AA and I like Alisae. The latter two mostly because of the Asphodel wagon.
Why? What about that one wagon makes them town? How could they not do it as scum?

Fucking weak.
In post 679, krylea wrote:I can't fucking stand TF, but I don't think it's alignment indicative. I think he's just an asshole.
Blah blah blah. For bitching about someone not leading to information for town, you're saying a whole lot of nothing about 2F, hypocrite.
In post 751, krylea wrote:
In post 748, -Grey- wrote:Since Gamma claimed Ascetic Enabler, any "no results" results should be insta-lynched because the ascetic(s) is/are scum hiding behind the role.

I'm happy returning to my previous vote.

I don't like this. There are tons of other roles that could lead to no-results. This could just give scum easy mislynches. This + your "scumslip" thing earlier really make it seem like you are out for excuses to push lynches.

At this point I think I am convinced enough to drop the Asphodel thing for the moment - though I'd like to revisit it later.

Bullshit vote. She sees me as an easy target and abandons her Asphodel push while keeping her options open should she have to walk back her read on me later.
In post 848, krylea wrote:
In post 817, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't believe the claim for a second. Even then, optimal play IMO is to lynch me, and let the town PRs do their work tonight.
Orrrrrr, instead of lynching town, we could lynch scum instead, how bout that?

I am not happy with the situation vis a vis grey and am not sure I buy the claim, but I'll UNVOTE: for now.

Probably going to go back to Asphodel wagon, but it's getting a bit too much traction too fast this time and I want to look at who is hopping back on it.
Why should town care about the speed of votes on a renewed wagon that was temporarily stalled in favor of another one? It doesn't make the wagon any worse simply because players are returning to it.

She was paranoid about how hopping over would look and wanted to appear townie.

On top of that, her ISO is just filled with shade casting and coasting.

VOTE: krylea
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #161) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1055, krylea wrote:Yeah. Ircher is still scum, and we're still lynching him. But this shit with Grey comes first.
Threat instead of actually addressing my post.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #162) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

krylea isn't actually attempting to game solve.

Read her fucking ISO.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (isolation #163) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1058, krylea wrote:
In post 1056, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1055, krylea wrote:Yeah. Ircher is still scum, and we're still lynching him. But this shit with Grey comes first.
Threat instead of actually addressing my post.
I'm not addressing your post because it's dumb. I'm not going to get sidetracked into defending every post I've ever made against you flailing trying not to get lynched.
No, you can't defend yourself because I'm fucking right and you know it.

I'm not getting lynched today, Brony boy can take his bullshit and eat it in the corner.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #164) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1059, Rainbowdash wrote:
I don't see Grey as town
. As said already,
I see him as more likely VT
who tired to get cute than cop here.
Make up your mind dude.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #165) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1065, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1063, Human Sequencer wrote:Ircher is town. Don't run up Ircher. Don't wagon Ircher. Ircher is town.
I'm also willing to believe that Gamma and Grey are town, if the answer to this is yes:
Grey, are you an ascetic cop? I have reason to believe you have motivation for not mentioning it earlier.
Edit: I realize RainbowDash may be on the same trail with
Edit2: ok maybe not
Grey, my question stands.

I'm glad Alisae swapped her avatar back.

Gin is town on reread and for post . I doubt scumGin would care enough to pay attention to anybody's posting patterns, where as a good little townie is very interested in when and where he gets information from.
GREY DON'T ANSWER THE QUESTION
I AM NOT ASCETIC
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #166) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1064, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, I personally have an issue since we have BOTH Ascetics and Millers.
Also, RD should not have claimed FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS Ascetics should not.
I don't for a second believe the Miller claim and Brony needs to die by MyLo -1.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #167) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1076, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1075, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1064, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, I personally have an issue since we have BOTH Ascetics and Millers.
Also, RD should not have claimed FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS Ascetics should not.
I don't for a second believe the Miller claim and Brony needs to die by MyLo -1.
In post 1041, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1039, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1037, -Grey- wrote:

The question is, how do
you
know that?
I detect a storm brewing
No, not really. If my hunch is right, Rainbow might be my counterpart. It's the only way he should know about my limitation. There's no reason to think scum would.

I do wonder, however, why he would choose to discuss this today. His timing is utter shit.
In post 1067, -Grey- wrote: Make up your mind dude.
His claim is not the counterpart that works with my limitation.

His claim is a generic cop's counterpart, which I am not.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #168) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Ascetic(s) + Miller vs
x-shot
cop?

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (isolation #169) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1083, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Why, as scum, would she find it necessary to come up with a fake claim to mislynch you when you can be killed at night?
Miller is a pretty safe fakeclaim for Scum if you think about the mechanics and it away a guilty hit if I target him.

Leaving me alive would quickly cause town to paranoia lynch me because what scum team would leave a cop alive?

That's why I think our scumteam has the ascetic.

Between the ascetic and Brony claiming Miller, they have nothing to fear if I'm townreading the vulnerable scum, if there is any.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #170) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: RainbowDash

I'm fine with this or krylea dying today.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #171) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1096, krylea wrote:
In post 1086, Human Sequencer wrote:Grey didn't switch anything up. Grey posted that he -was- leaving something out. His story is consistent start to finish.
No it isn't. Grey clearly implied that the missing piece of his role had some natural connection with another player - he specifically mentioned a counterpart. X-shot does not have a natural connection with another player, unless he is
still leaving things out
X-shot = crippled investigative = suggestive of second investigative role

You can die d2.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #172) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Brony/krylea/Gin is looking good as a scumteam to me.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #173) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1105, Rainbowdash wrote:
krylea wrote:
In post 1086, Human Sequencer wrote:Grey didn't switch anything up. Grey posted that he -was- leaving something out. His story is consistent start to finish.
No it isn't. Grey clearly implied that the missing piece of his role had some natural connection with another player - he specifically mentioned a counterpart. X-shot does not have a natural connection with another player, unless he is
still leaving things out
*ding ding ding*

What is the counterpart to a cop? Miller.
What is the counterpart to a X-Shot Cop? Still Miller.

Two X-Shot Cops is going to be a massively townsided setup because you get two N1 investigations. You can have a backup/deputy but why would he think im trying to counter with that?

Grey probably has me pegged as miller and is getting bailed out by HS here.
BECAUSE MILLER CLAIMS ARE SUCH A THREAT TO SCUM!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (isolation #174) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Lynch Dash today, I die tonight, lynch kry tomorrow, hopefully second investigative catches third.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (isolation #175) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1114, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 1110, -Grey- wrote:BECAUSE MILLER CLAIMS ARE SUCH A THREAT TO SCUM!
Sure is here.

You die here then what? Do your partners waste a shot on me or do they try to find the real cop? Busting a cop claim as a miller is probably a first though. Not sure ive seen this one done before.

Feels like a long time ago when I broke a setup so badly that town though I was scum.
^obvscumposting

Cop claims don't die d1 period, even if they're shitty claims.

Doing so denies town information if the claimer actually is a cop and actually does live through the night due to a protective role.

Only Scum has the need to see a cop claim lynched because not doing so forces you to shoot me and pray I'm not protected.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #176) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1115, -Grey- wrote:Cop claims don't die d1 period, even if they're shitty claims.

Doing so denies town information if the claimer actually is a cop and actually does live through the night due to a protective role.

Only Scum has the need to see a cop claim lynched because not doing so forces you to shoot me and pray I'm not protected.
Want to find scum? Start with those who have pushed for my lynch today
after
my claim.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (isolation #177) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1118, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 1115, -Grey- wrote:Cop claims don't die d1 period, even if they're shitty claims.
Exactly why he is scum. He claims what he thinks is a 100% free pass.

Like I said, absolute worst case he is scum and I get lynched here. Real cop should probably target HS just incase they were town unlucky enough to accidently buy Grey and extra day.
Your tears are delicious.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #178) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1123, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 1119, -Grey- wrote:Want to find scum? Start with those who have pushed for my lynch today after my claim.
And here come the intimidation attempts to try and keep votes off of him. Seriously how are these actions remotely town?
Oh yes, I was totally intimidating people there.

You got me!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (isolation #179) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1124, Alisae wrote:I don't remember seeing anyone claim Ascetic. Yet again I don't exaclty have the best attention span.

So Gin, let me ask you again. What makes you so sure we have Ascetics. It's only confirmed that we have an enabler.
It's fairly irrelevant whether we do or not unless results suggest it.

Is this really the best use of your time?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (isolation #180) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1136, Alisae wrote:Fine. I'll back off it for now. I'll also take some reading classes on the reading rainbow while I'm at it.
Vote Dash for great justice while you're in the mood to be cooperative, would ya?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (isolation #181) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by -Grey- »

^ #scumposting
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #182) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1140, Rainbowdash wrote:Why would I tell scum that there probably is a cop in the game
BECAUSE COP IS SUCH A RATE ROLE AMIRITE
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #183) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by -Grey- »

rare.

Sigh.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #184) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:44 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1158, Naomi-Tan wrote:No cop is kinda a safe red claim.
You're fucking scum or stupid.

You can't believe Rainbow'm Miller claim AND ALSO believe that I wouldn't be counterclaimed.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (isolation #185) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1173, Human Sequencer wrote:The situation between Grey and Rainbowdash will not resolve itself. Everybody not on one of those wagons is either on a vanity wagon or not explaining why they read them both as town well enough. One of them must go today and I believe it must be Rainbowdash.
#goodposting
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #186) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1203, Ircher wrote: Rainbow's scummate confirmed it seems.
Fixed.

Rainbow is today's lynch. That Miller claim is fake as all hell and her push on me after my claim is a scum claim.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #187) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

Rainbow/krylea/Naomi

Game solved. Next!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #188) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:01 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1222, Ircher wrote:I think it could be TvT with 2 unclaimed town prs.
VOTE: Krylea

Left.

@Grey -- I'd rather lynch Krylea first
Not happening. One of Rd or me goes first.

Town doesn't advocate for a claimed cop's lynch on day one.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (isolation #189) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1223, -Grey- wrote:
How many times do I have to say this before it registers??
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (isolation #190) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #191) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:05 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1227, Ircher wrote:Though it could just be very flawed setup spec imo.
Calling for my lynch d-1 has nothing to do with setup spec.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #192) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:07 am

Post by -Grey- »

Lynching the claimed cop d-1 is a scumclaim.

Doing so frees scum up to kill another threat and denies town a chance at results if there is a protective role.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (isolation #193) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:14 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1230, krylea wrote:Except that you aren't a cop. You're scum fakeclaiming, and you're just trying to yell loudly enough to forestall your lynch.
Keep on squaredancing. This is why you're getting lynched d2.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #194) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

Ircher, cop results are not tailored to the existence of a Miller. That's grade A Bullshit. Miller results depend on the existence of another scum faction.

The fact my results are mafia/not mafia signifies the likelihood that this is either a) single-ball; or b; multiball with a second investigative that finds the other faction (such as FBI to sniff out the SK)

THAT'S ALL. Rainbow is doing her damnedest to manipulate town and you're falling for it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (isolation #195) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:30 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1239, Asphodel wrote:
Don't Lynch

Off on its own thing

Rainbow Dash
: See 1182 for more. I think there are issues with her breadcrumb. I think it doesn't make any sense for her to have claimed now if she's of the mindset that millers don't need to claim. I don't like that Grey was her top suspicion prior to her claim and she's still saying there's a 40% sizable chance he's townsided.

Grey
: I believe his claim. It's the more coherent of the two, and I think Rainbow Dash is probably scum. See 1182 for more.
It makes zero sense that you would put a scumread in a don't lynch list.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #196) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:30 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1225, -Grey- wrote:
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #197) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:30 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1243, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1225, -Grey- wrote:
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (isolation #198) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1245, Asphodel wrote:
In post 1238, krylea wrote:I saw 1187, and thus I understand why you specifically are not voting there. But that still leaves AA, Alisae and Aspho.
I also explained why I'm not voting for either of those two. I believe Grey's claim. I don't want him to get NK'd. I think the best way to do that is to make it so if scum kill him they have to confirm Rainbow Dash as scum.

Also on the off chance I'm wrong and RD's telling the truth maybe something happens which proves Grey's lying, like a green result on an ascetic.
Killing me does not confirm Rainbow is scum. Rainbow advocating for my lynch after I claimed confirms her as scum and I've explained why.

Vote her.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #199) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:36 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1229, -Grey- wrote:
Lynching the claimed cop d-1 is a scumclaim.

Doing so frees scum up to kill another threat and denies town a chance at results if there is a protective role.
---

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”