Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:28 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 32, TwoFace wrote:
In post 29, XnadrojX wrote:
I will extend 48 hours if enough people vote for it.

I can switch to this colour if enough people vote for it.
I vote for an extension though I don't think we'll actually need it.
Why are you voting for something you don't think town needs?

VOTE: TwoFace
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:54 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 71, Ircher wrote:Why not when it's a deadline extension?
Personally, I don't generally think more time is pro-town. If it were, chat and face-to-face mafia would have much higher scum winrates than forum mafia. I think stagnation is a bigger problem for towns on MS than the deadline is, so I don't want to vote for a deadline extension.

(Admittedly, this is my first time playing on MS in juuuust over a year, and I'm aware the meta may have shifted, but for now I'm trusting my own experience.)

Regardless, I'm interested in the pro-town motivation for TwoFace voting for a deadline extension if he doesn't think it'll help town.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:39 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 93, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not seeing the type of discussion I want.
Maybe the inactives will provide.
This post reads scum to me. I don't really see a town motivation for counting on an inactive player to provide discussion. I mean, that's kind of the opposite of what "inactive" means! A townie who's frustrated with the discussion not going their way usually takes the initiative to provide that discussion themself, but Gamma doesn't. As scum hoping to hold back, his mindset here makes a lot more sense.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:48 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 131, Asphodel wrote:
In post 112, Ircher wrote:This is what I'm looking for. While I agree with the premise stated here,
I don't think it warrants a wagon in comparison to everything else Gamma has done so far.
Earlier posts make it seem like his defense of Gamma is based on Gamma not having done anything scummy rather than seeming overwhelmingly town.

VOTE: Ircher
:neutral: how is that even scum-indicative? I really don't get it
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:47 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 157, Asphodel wrote:Ircher's response to your post is just countering your suspicion of Gamma by saying "but look at all the towny stuff he/she's done so far!" Up until then, I've been getting the general vibe that he thinks Gamma's been NAI or a weak townread. This makes it look like Ircher's defending Gamma for the sake of defending Gamma, not because he's convinced Gamma's town.
In post 161, Ircher wrote:
In post 103, Ircher wrote:
In post 39, Gamma Emerald wrote:What? Did the use of the word "ugly" become a scumtell?
In post 42, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 40, -Grey- wrote:
In post 39, Gamma Emerald wrote:What? Did the use of the word "ugly" become a scumtell?
See? His guilty scum mind confesses in his confusion!

Surprised by my quick deduction that he is scum, he questions how I caught him.
No, that's no slip. I'm asking if "ugly" is said more by town than scum.
BTW people need to post here FAST.
I liked these two posts. Grey stated his responses were humor, but I disagree - he would've stopped with his first response if it was simply humor. Continuing to call it scum posts makes people believe it is serious.

Gamma's reactions were fine -- he is questioning Grey's reads because there dies not appear to be evidence supporting them.
Town posts from Gamma.
In post 166, Asphodel wrote:Give me something more than that. This is just him defending himself against Grey's accusations.
In post 167, Ircher wrote:Tell me why that isn't valid. In the end, most posts will end up as null cuz thats just how things work out.
In post 168, Ircher wrote:Gamma is scumhunting, formulating reads on non-bogus reasons (aka I can see reasons for why he feels the way he does) and is cooperating for the most part with everyone else by elaborating when asked and questioning things he does not understand.
In post 177, Asphodel wrote:The posts you linked are null and you used them against a scumread you thought was legitimate, or not totally baseless, or whatever. I understand giving things more weight at the start of D1 than you would otherwise, but I just don't see how these posts ever were anything but null.

I'd be fine with that if you're trying it to force RVS-ish reads, but it crossed the line into suspicious at 112 where you're saying that the scumread's legitimate but saying you feel your townread trumps it.
I really don't like this progression from Asphodel here. Asphodel accuses Ircher of faking a town read on Gamma, Ircher provides evidence that he was indeed townreading Gamma, and then Asphodel backs into a weird stance of "oh well in that case you shouldn't have been townreading him" that doesn't really follow from his original position. It reads like Asphodel is trying to force a scumread more than he's trying to gamesolve. In particular, this quote from Asphodel's 177 bothers me:
Asphodel wrote:a scumread you thought was legitimate, or not totally baseless, or whatever.
If town-Asphodel is genuinely scumreading Ircher, I don't think he would write off Ircher's position as "or whatever" like that. Townies don't tend to be that apathetic towards their scumreads' positions. Townies need to know what their scumreads' positions are, it's the whole reason they're scumreading them!

But if Asphodel is scum, it makes a lot more sense for him to not care what Ircher's position is here. For scum-Asphodel, the important thing is to make Ircher look bad, and dismissing his read on Gamma as "or whatever" does a much better job of that.

And when I combine that with Asphodel's weird backoff above, I really, really don't get the impression that Asphodel is genuinely trying to sort Ircher here.

VOTE: Asphodel
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 227, TwoFace wrote:
In post 74, All Alone wrote:
In post 71, Ircher wrote:Why not when it's a deadline extension?
Personally, I don't generally think more time is pro-town. If it were, chat and face-to-face mafia would have much higher scum winrates than forum mafia. I think stagnation is a bigger problem for towns on MS than the deadline is, so I don't want to vote for a deadline extension.

(Admittedly, this is my first time playing on MS in juuuust over a year, and I'm aware the meta may have shifted, but for now I'm trusting my own experience.)

Regardless, I'm interested in the pro-town motivation for TwoFace voting for a deadline extension if he doesn't think it'll help town.
Where did I say it wouldn't help town? Citation needed.
In post 32, TwoFace wrote:I vote for an extension though I don't think we'll actually need it.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 333, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Ircher Scum$Oh boy is he a mess. First off he WK's Gamma, in which gamma did nothing productive at that point, so the point in defending him is rather sparse in reasoning.
Why do you think Ircher's defense of Gamma is scummier than your own in 114?
In post 114, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 108, All Alone wrote:
In post 93, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not seeing the type of discussion I want.
Maybe the inactives will provide.
This post reads scum to me. I don't really see a town motivation for counting on an inactive player to provide discussion. I mean, that's kind of the opposite of what "inactive" means! A townie who's frustrated with the discussion not going their way usually takes the initiative to provide that discussion themself, but Gamma doesn't. As scum hoping to hold back, his mindset here makes a lot more sense.

Nah it's town.

It's day 1 first few pages. It's evident, at least to me that Gamma doesn't care about the wagon on him, but instead is interested in the inactives, or those that will try to hide behind a bandwagon so they don't have to contribute much to the discussion.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:08 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 372, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:All-Alone, you're gonna have to trust me in a game about mistrust here. That was a forbidden phone post where I wasn't reading the thread, fully because I was at work making a series of linearities and looked at the post by itself. It was only then after fully reading the game from page 1 and taking notes that he's had an overall scummy behaviour posting fluff.

Also, to make sure everything is clear, I also at first thought Ircher was "townish" during my work but then a full read made me believe he was scum. Only then after seeing his reads list, I felt content with leaving him alone because he's backing up what he said with quotes.
Okay, that makes sense.

I can definitely support an Alisae lynch today. I believe Alisae knows full well that "voting without conviction" isn't as scummy as they're making it out to be. Why do I believe that? Because town-Alisae has no problem voting without conviction:
In post 215, Alisae wrote:
VOTE: AA9

Now L-1.
In post 216, Alisae wrote:I need more on AA9 before I post my reads, I have no idea what to think of AA9 currently so yeah.
So with that in mind, I really,
really
have a hard time buying that Alisae genuinely believes that voting without conviction is as hardcore-scummy as they're making it out to be. But if Alisae is scum looking for any reason to vote for a townie, the Gin attack makes a lot more sense.

VOTE: Alisae

Alisae/Asphodel/TwoFace can be the scumpile
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:02 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 423, Alisae wrote:Going back into one of my previous games just to find something to lynch me on. Ya know, I don't like that.
Have you ever taken into consideration that that was my first game and that I was learning as I was playing the game?
VOTE: All Alone
I did take that into consideration, and in fact that's exactly what I think happened. You came to the conclusion that a townie voting someone they weren't scumreading was a mistake. So when you see Gin making a similar play, I think you saw a townie making a mistake - and decided to try to capitalize on it.

If you're town, how did you "learn" that voting without conviction was scummy? That really doesn't make sense to me.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:09 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 627, Alisae wrote:
In post 624, All Alone wrote:If you're town, how did you "learn" that voting without conviction was scummy? That really doesn't make sense to me.
A. Finish reading that game.
B. Reading other games.
C. Playing the game and learning.
I really don't buy this, it reads like Alisae is trying to blow smoke up my ass with a complete non-answer
In post 704, Alisae wrote:
In post 703, Asphodel wrote:can we not bring it back?
This makes me want to, but I'm comfortable on the All Alone wagon. After all, I'm probably going to be All Alone on it.
This isn't a town mindset. If Alisae is town and genuinely thinks I'm the best lynch for today, it's unlikely they'd be this comfortable with me being a vanity wagon. Townies get frustrated when their preferred lynch isn't gaining traction, whereas scums are much more okay with staying out of the limelight.
In post 772, Alisae wrote:
I will ALWAYS make the point that pushing on fake slips is a scumtell, in every single game I ever play. Because it's been a very reliable tell for me. I'll let you in on a couple of my other tricks as well; being "excited" about the game when the general mood is depressed or uninterested to the point of wanting to abandon is a scumtell. Claiming an investigative PR and making a lot of content about who you're going to check the following night (especially framing it as an fos ie "For that I'm going to check YOU tonight") is a scumtell. Jumping on people for too quickly commenting on a nightkill is a scumtell. These are all things I will pretty much always points out when they happen, regardless of my alignment.

Scum love having a "justified" vote. Instinctively, they look for a vote where they can lean back on a "factual" basis. A "slip" is a perfect example. When you push on a slip, you're no longer making your own read, you're just saying A therefore B. There is no read, you're presenting it as a fact. And when the person you push flips town, you don't have to defend your "read" being wrong, you can just use that justification you built as a scape-goat. It's what scum subconsciously do ALL THE TIME. Yes, sometimes town will mistakenly think they've found a scumslip. Players like Mathblade are notorious for that kind of play. But as a general rule it's a scum tactic.
^ Something a player that I respect once told me.
I also have a hard time believing that town-Alisae believes this strongly that slip-hunting is scummy, yet has said
absolutely nothing
about TwoFace's attack on Naomi. TwoFace has only accused Naomi of slipping somewhere around
eighty million times
, so there's no way Alisae can have missed it. There's really no good reason for town-Alisae to be ignoring TwoFace here. But as scum looking for a reason to push the Grey wagon, it makes a lot more sense for Alisae to use this against Grey while ignoring TwoFace.

Like, I really, absolutely, cannot overstate how certain I am that Alisae got a red PM this game.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:41 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 850, Asphodel wrote:So I've still got a vote on Ircher.
I don't like this. In my experience scum are more likely to just "suddenly remember" who they're voting than town. Outside of RVS, it's very unlikely that a townie forgets who they're voting for in the first place.
In post 850, Asphodel wrote:I do think there have been a lot of things he's done that look pretty scummy, but my suspicion of him has been mitigated by
In post 676, Ircher wrote:Also:

Ascetic should claim now. Failure to do so is an auto-lynch in the future should you be proven to be an ascetic.
which I feel is a risky post coming from scum.
What even is this. Ircher's post here isn't really risky, it's just standard play when town wants a claim. I really can't see a townie who was genuinely skeptical of Ircher dropping that skepticism because of this post.
In post 850, Asphodel wrote:So I'll vote VOTE: Flubbernugget who I've actually liked more the more I've seen from him, but whose original vote on the me wagon along with his strange intro make me suspicious.
I don't like this either. I don't see a town motive for voting someone, and then immediately following it up with a punch-pull like that. When townies vote, regardless of whether it's for lynching, pressure, information, or even just spite, they usually want that vote to have the maximum possible effect. The immediate punch-pull comes off like Asphodel isn't motivated by any of those things. Scums are mush more happy to avoid getting into a fight, and I think that's exactly why Asphodel worded his Flubber vote this way.

I'll gladly lynch either Alisae or Asphodel today, they both read very scummy to me.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:42 am

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: Asphodel

let's push this wagon
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by All Alone »

I honestly don't get a sense of disingenuity from Ircher's ISO

Asphodel is still a much better lynch
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: Rainbowdash

Not buying the miller claim. Two negative-utility roles is unheard of in a mini normal, and I'm pretty sure RBD has been around long enough to know that. I think if she was really a miller, she'd have shown a
lot
more reservation about Gamma's ascetic enabler claim than she has.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1046, Rainbowdash wrote:Really I think there is a better chance he is a VT who saw this work once and now tries to do anti-town play than he is a real cop. Either way I needed to claim here because I basically wreck a scum claim,
become basic conf-town due to it
and am a role that isn't even a threat to scum.
To everyone asking why scumDash claims miller instead of just NKing Grey, read the bolded. She thought the miller claim would get her confirmed town.

And I really don't think townDash would genuinely expect to be confirmed by claiming miller. That's definitely not how miller claims work, and Dashie's experienced enough to know that. But if she's fakeclaiming and she needs to sell town on the fakeclaim, throwing that line in there makes a lot more sense.

someone hammer please the day doesn't need to go on any longer TBH
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by All Alone »

guys guys I cracked the code

"Deathmiller Ismyrole"
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:26 pm

Post by All Alone »

eh, I think Gin is town

like, if Gin was scum trying to hardcore defend RBD, it really doesn't make any sense for him to give up and vote her when he did. The wagon had stalled at L-1, nobody off the wagon had expressed any intention to vote her that phase, and there was a lot more time left over in the phase. If scumGin was all-in on defending Dashie, that's
exactly
when he would try to keep the day phase going as long as possible to turn the tables around and force a mislynch. But if he's town who's exasperated and doesn't see any benefit to extending the day phase, the begrudging hammer makes a lot more sense.

and besides, this right here is who we should be lynching today:
In post 1364, TwoFace wrote:I don't even knothink what's going on but neither of you should've lynched. Cop/miller makes sense. Cop/miller/ascetic has happened before.

If you're legit, she's legit.

If you're fake, you're push on her makes sense.

Outside of that I've really got nothing to add until I can get to a computer and read.
"I haven't read anything but either way RBD can't be scum"? sounds legit... NOT

All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:22 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 1561, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 668, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fine. I REALLY WANTED to get a hard townread out of this, but since no one knows proper play I have to be the IC of this game.
I am an Ascetic Enabler. I was hoping Ascetics would come forward and claim so I could have townreads to start with. The proper play with the Ascetic modifier is to claim in your first post or so. However, no one seems to get that, so I decided to go hamfisted and link to the last game I played with an Ascetic. STILL no one got it, mostly because no one bothered to read it. So I now have to fucking depants before I can use my role info to find town.

So erm... Yeah I just twigged.. If RD was Red and the Astetic. why would the enabler be a separate alignment? Wouldn't that put things majorly in Greens favour? With a Cop and jailor and reds being able to risk losing a PR just by shooting the wrong Night target?
the wiki explains why a mod would include a green enabler for a red PR:
Some more creative uses have included Town Enablers for Mafia power roles and Mafia Enablers for Town power roles. Both of these (the latter to a greater extent) reduce the positive feedback Mafia naturally generates for a faction that starts to win by taking away their power roles.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Enabler
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1518, krylea wrote:The Grey wagon went on and off a few times. The wagon that got him to claim was motivated a lot by the whole Naomi-scumslip business, and was led by me, Alisae, Gamma and Dash. Alisae and Gamma go after Grey because they don't like his focus on Naomi and think the scumslip thing is cover for scum!Grey to have a justified vote. Dash and I agree and join the wagon. Ircher and Gin pile on. Grey claims.
Some other shit happens that I'll get to later, then RD claims and pushes Grey. I believe RD's claim over Grey's and I vote Grey. HS does the opposite, as does Alisae. AA joins the RD wagon a little later, then Gamma after him, and Ircher after that. Gin waffles, claims it is TvT, tries to push me, then eventually hammers.
In post 1518, krylea wrote:I find it interesting that Grey doesn't consider the scum!Gin angle to that though.
In post 1518, krylea wrote:He was also lurking hard all day, and pushed the Asphodel wagon a lot.
If AA is town, then I am suspicious of Aspho.
In post 1518, krylea wrote:TF was tunneling pretty hard on Ircher, but in his defense Ircher seemed scummy as fuck to me too.
In post 1518, krylea wrote:Eventually, Flubber joined with a super-opportunistic 229, where he was the 4th person on the wagon after a very poorly justified vote where he was previously lurking. I find this an interesting comparison to his behaviour today, where he also jumped on my wagon in a relatively similar fashion.
I think I was the only other person to join it after that,
In post 1518, krylea wrote:I'm wondering whether to revisit her 'scumslip' thing given the knowledge that Grey is now almost certainly town and RD has flipped scum, but it's a hard thing to get a read on.
In post 1518, krylea wrote:The fact that she was also never on the RD wagon is also telling.
Thanks krylea, this fantastic analysis is the best present I've ever gotten! I got you a present too, you can use it to pound in all those loose nails lying around. I hope you like it! :]

VOTE: krylea
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:59 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1541, krylea wrote:Again, if I am scum, why did noone on my scumteam join the case against Gin

I still think TwoFace is the most likely partner for RBD. For someone who seems as keen on considering all possibilities as TwoFace is, I find it really, really fishy that he didn't consider the possibility of Dash being scum here:
In post 1364, TwoFace wrote:I don't even knothink what's going on but neither of you should've lynched. Cop/miller makes sense. Cop/miller/ascetic has happened before.

If you're legit, she's legit.

If you're fake, you're push on her makes sense.
I'm sure TwoFace has seen a miller fakeclaim before, I doubt he just forgot to consider that possibility. Most likely he just knew in advance that lynching RBD wouldn't advance his wincon and wanted to keep that lynch out of play.

All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:47 am

Post by All Alone »

krylea didn't claim because I didn't give her the chance to. Her last wallpost came off to me as incredibly survivalist. When a townie's on the ropes and expects to get lynched, there's usually a last-ditch effort to direct the town. "When I die, lynch BLANK next". Scum don't care as much since nobody's going to listen to dead scum. Her wallpost was full of analysis but had almost no direction to it. I saw it as a last ditch effort to try to lamist the wagon off her and threw the hammer accordingly.

and like, why the fuck would an SK crumb?
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:30 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 1615, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If you're going to lynch Twoface for that then you need to vote me as well. Please realize I was also fooled by it. The only reason you should vote a player due to the fake miller claim is if the player decided to vote Grey afterwards.
but I actually believe you were fooled

I don't believe TwoFace was fooled
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:46 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 1710, Human Sequencer wrote:Although both you and Grey were gunning for AA
???

grey wasn't gunning for me
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:49 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 1721, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:TwoFace and conf!town Grey both thought they caught Naomi in a slip, you can't say it's a scum motivated logic and not the possibility that it's his actual lead.
Grey's reads evolved beyond that though, because he was scumhunting

TwoFace is is still coasting on this point two phases later, which makes more sense coming from scum looking for LHF to attack than from town trying to gamesolve
In post 1747, TwoFace wrote:I just don't remember her being shy with her votes.
though OTOH I would like to hear from Naomi about this

Naomi, do you feel like you've been more shy with your votes this game than you usually do as green? If so, can you explain why that is?
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by All Alone »

I didn't notice you were vla, and tbh, I really don't care
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by All Alone »

I mean you've never been away from this thread for a significant period of time

so why would I assume vla is holding you back?

PEDIT: by "I don't care" I mean it doesn't effect my SR on you
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1758, TwoFace wrote:especially when the stuff you're accusing me of isn't true
what did I accuse you of that wasn't true
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by All Alone »

yeah, I accused you of coasting on Naomi for the "slip"

and that's pretty provably true, so I'll be kicking no bricks
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1571, TwoFace wrote:I also think you're confirmed scum to me but people want to ignore that, especially after dashie tried to downplay your slip.
In post 1636, TwoFace wrote:She scum slipped.
Mafia tried to deny it happened.

Aside from that her play is different than what I've see from town.
Oh no! I just got thrown out of the brick kicking contest. I got disqualified, for not kicking even a single brick
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1751, All Alone wrote:Naomi, do you feel like you've been more shy with your votes this game than you usually do as green? If so, can you explain why that is?
Naomi, answer this please
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by All Alone »

UNVOTE:

after rereading the last page I get the impression TwoFace genuinely doesn't think he was coasting. like it doesn't read like a caught scum reaction, at all

not sure where I want my vote rn though
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:18 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 1837, Flubbernugget wrote:As opposed to knowing there are two scum in there, which will seal the win for me?
How do you know there are
two
scum in there? SK flip can indicate 10:2:1
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:12 am

Post by All Alone »

Merry Christmas to you too, Flubbernugget! I went to that deli with the guy who's hard of hearing, and ordered you a ham sandwich.

Wait a second... this isn't what I ordered!

:down: :down: :down: :up: :down: :up:
VOTE: Flubbern
:up: :up: :down: :up: :down: :up:
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by All Alone »

Despite the funny words in both of my hammers, I assure you neither of them were lolhammers. I don't fuck around with hammers. When I hammer it's very much a tactical move to fulfill my wincon.

Flubber wasn't answering me, he wasn't responding to HS's claim request, he wasn't doing anything at all since he was put at L-1 which indicates he's scum giving up.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1887 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1879, Flubbernugget wrote: I dont

It was a guess

Also the fact that you pushed this without saying something about two face saying the same thing strengthens my scum read on you
TwoFace said that D1, before the SK flip. 10:3 is a common assumption
before evidence shows up otherwise
. which is exactly what the SK flip was.

also his 10:3 post was a lot more casual. you said you were looking
specifically
for 9:1:3, but if all you've got to assume that is "a guess" then it makes no sense from a protown standpoint to not be looking also for 10:1:2

so no, that isn't the same thing at all
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2489 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:38 am

Post by All Alone »

Nicely done, town!

Good game everyone :D

Thanks for modding xNadrojx and inspectorscout :]

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”