Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8850 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8848, PeregrineV wrote:So if you have joined the "new Maxous faction" but used to be scum, you get all of your old scumbuddies lynched while your cultbuddies cult the rest of town. That makes your cult win.

(If this is obvious to a numbskull like me, how do you miss this?)
Right. Because we're certain to immediately trust someone saying "Hey I used to be mafia now I'm cult. Follow me!" And not just, you know, lynch them.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8851 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Does someone has have the post with Not Chara's claim?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8852 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:44 am

Post by JaeReed »

Alright I'm just gonna primarily talk in here because Math's gone off on a tangent that's not quite what I meant.

Few things.

1) You guys are losing because of flavour spec and it needs to stop.
2) I think essentially a cult/survivor faction was created upon Maxous death given what we know so far. They may or may not have the ability to nightkill.
3) I believe a scum team existed separate from Maxous prior to his lynch, and possibly still exists.

I think Ank, A50, and Yoshi are all town.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8853 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8850, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8848, PeregrineV wrote:So if you have joined the "new Maxous faction" but used to be scum, you get all of your old scumbuddies lynched while your cultbuddies cult the rest of town. That makes your cult win.

(If this is obvious to a numbskull like me, how do you miss this?)
Right. Because we're certain to immediately trust someone saying "Hey I used to be mafia now I'm cult. Follow me!" And not just, you know, lynch them.
Right. Because mafia and cult win together, and cult can grow, so killing the mafia members seems dumb for cult.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8854 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:44 am

Post by JaeReed »

It's in the neighbourhood, but the claim was town as fuck.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8855 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Nahdia »

I can't do this anymore. I'm only speaking in votes for the rest of the day. For real this time. You people pushed me to this point. After this post, it's only votes.

@Jae literally 0 lynches have been based off flavor spec. Zero.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8856 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8852, JaeReed wrote:Alright I'm just gonna primarily talk in here because Math's gone off on a tangent that's not quite what I meant.

Few things.

1) You guys are losing because of flavour spec and it needs to stop.
2) I think essentially a cult/survivor faction was created upon Maxous death given what we know so far. They may or may not have the ability to nightkill.
3) I believe a scum team existed separate from Maxous prior to his lynch, and possibly still exists.

I think Ank, A50, and Yoshi are all town.
On day6 with no scum flips, you may add the "because....." to your last sentence. For each player/read.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8857 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:46 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8854, JaeReed wrote:It's in the neighbourhood, but the claim was town as fuck.
Wait... who is this referring to?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8858 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: JaeReed

-Zaphkael, 2020
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8859 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:47 am

Post by JaeReed »

Alright, here's what I think.

Maxous was choosing someone each night to future-cult upon his death. The cult team can no longer grow and was only created upon his death. Therefore they're essentially a survivor faction now.
Whether they gained a faction nightkill is debatable. Whether they can win with town is debatable.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8860 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:47 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 8857, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8854, JaeReed wrote:It's in the neighbourhood, but the claim was town as fuck.
Ank
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8861 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

there is something in the main thread, but Not Chara ISO is 4 pages (750-1000 posts). so figured its easier to ask.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8862 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8859, JaeReed wrote:Whether they can win with town is debatable.
VOTE: JaeReed VOTE: JaeReed VOTE: JaeReed

-Zaphkael, 2020
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8863 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:50 am

Post by JaeReed »

Nahdia wrote:I can't do this anymore. I'm only speaking in votes for the rest of the day. For real this time. You people pushed me to this point. After this post, it's only votes.

@Jae literally 0 lynches have been based off flavor spec. Zero.
In post 8858, Nahdia wrote:VOTE: JaeReed
You're flavor speccing by wanting Ank to lose his powers because he's Chara. And also saying that temmie can't be scum. That's flavor spec.

Don't be unreasonable. I have enough of that already since I've replaced in.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8864 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8859, JaeReed wrote:Alright, here's what I think.

Maxous was choosing someone each night to future-cult upon his death. The cult team can no longer grow and was only created upon his death. Therefore they're essentially a survivor faction now.
Whether they gained a faction nightkill is debatable. Whether they can win with town is debatable.
So scum have not killed any of the Max group, nor have we lynched any of the Max group nor any scum.

What are the odds?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8865 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8860, JaeReed wrote:
In post 8857, BigYoshiFan wrote:
Ank
I'm looking for NotChara the player, not Chara the role.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8866 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:52 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 8864, PeregrineV wrote:

So scum have not killed any of the Max group, nor have we lynched any of the Max group nor any scum.

What are the odds?
What?

Scum could not have killed any of the Max group before last night because my theory means even if he targeted them for future-recruit they still would have been town until he flipped.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8867 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

The world is ending because I agree with Nahdia on JaeReed but the problem is I agree with Nahdia who is also being weird. Like I am staying out of this for the rest of the day.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8868 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:56 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8867, MathBlade wrote:The world is ending because I agree with Nahdia on JaeReed but the problem is I agree with Nahdia who is also being weird. Like I am staying out of this for the rest of the day.
Who are you and what have you done with MathBlade?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8869 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8866, JaeReed wrote:

What are the odds?
What?

Scum could not have killed any of the Max group before last night because my theory means even if he targeted them for future-recruit they still would have been town until he flipped.
So are any of the dead town Max recruits? Do they win with Max-group or with town?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8870 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8861, PeregrineV wrote:
there is something in the main thread, but Not Chara ISO is 4 pages (750-1000 posts). so figured its easier to ask.
They have a night action, with nominally 5 results.

However, I found nothing else on the skim I did.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8871 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:04 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 8869, PeregrineV wrote:

What are the odds?
What?

So are any of the dead town Max recruits? Do they win with Max-group or with town?
Who knows? I'd imagine they win with town since, y'know, you can't recruit a
dead person
and they died as town. I wouldn't know if any of the town were targeted for recruitment or even if my theory is correct, but it's the one that makes the most sense to me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8872 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:05 am

Post by JaeReed »

Also, none of MathBlade's reads make any sense with the stated reasonings in the 'hood. I don't TR them and Nahdia should know better than to be voting me here so they can be scum too.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8873 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

What are the odds?
What?

Check the dead posts by mod they had their wincons posted. :face palm:

Okay now I am out for reals.

Oh and JaeReed I seriously explained the line of innocents for the billionth time that most of the thread has caught up with if there is even group scum. So you can say they don't make sense but for the love of God you better explain where the innocent logic fails instead of "doesn't make sense"
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8874 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8873, MathBlade wrote:

What are the odds?
What?

Check the dead posts by mod they had their wincons posted. :face palm:

Okay now I am out for reals.

Oh and JaeReed I seriously explained the line of innocents for the billionth time that most of the thread has caught up with if there is even group scum. So you can say they don't make sense but for the love of God you better explain where the innocent logic fails instead of "doesn't make sense"
Another helpful post.
My point to JaeReed is that I don't believe his line of reasoning because none of the town flips have converted to the "new Max faction".
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”