Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Kop

Can i join the druggo degen train? I totally am hip on the lingo the young cool cats and jive turkeys use these days. You catch my drift slugger? We are all chillax here, up, down, turn around, take them to pound town!
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:36 am

1. What's your favorite open setup? Well, its semi-open but i love Great/er/est Idea Mafia with a passion

2. What is your favorite/least favorite role? Favorite role is Gladiator or Role Cop, least favorite is Vanilla Townie or Dayvig

3. Do you prefer town or scum? I do prefer scum as it seems to be more tactical to me but i really have no preference as lobg as the role is good.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:49 pm

Yeah, Realeo's last few posts, all the faux-VI ones, seem like they would come from a place of scum.

VOTE: Realeo
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:04 pm

In post 191, Realeo wrote:
In post 189, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Yeah, Realeo's last few posts, all the faux-VI ones, seem like they would come from a place of scum.

Enlighten me. The faux-VI supposed to be a NAI.
I take it as you saying that you are not going to play the tactic of being VI and attempt to play to your fullest so we shouldn't lynch you because you are going to play pro-town. That is something a scum would do to let everyone know they were "town" and to look else where. Its a failsafe to fall back on and shed votes at L-2 or L-1. "Hey, look, i said i was pro-town, give me a chance".
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:47 pm

In post 202, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Secret Agent Jin

This guys really scummy

Gamma still scummy
U wut m8? Wanna fight about it?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:19 am

In post 206, Kop wrote:
In post 201, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 191, Realeo wrote:
In post 189, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Yeah, Realeo's last few posts, all the faux-VI ones, seem like they would come from a place of scum.

Enlighten me. The faux-VI supposed to be a NAI.
I take it as you saying that you are not going to play the tactic of being VI and attempt to play to your fullest so we shouldn't lynch you because you are going to play pro-town. That is something a scum would do to let everyone know they were "town" and to look else where. Its a failsafe to fall back on and shed votes at L-2 or L-1. "Hey, look, i said i was pro-town, give me a chance".
This is throwing shade.
Hey, i rather not get a sun burn.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:20 am

Superhans wrote:We need to venture beyond joke replies as they don't really progress conversation, and allow scum to also evade potentially revealing questions.
I dont think those posts helped to allow scum to evade questions. I think they were two small posts that didnt impact the flow of posts. Now, if half the page was filled with me posting caps and joking around then i could see that helping scum to hide and blocking attention from other players posts. I think your response to my posts was laying ground work for setting me up for a lynch in the future when you need a fall guy to draw attention from you. Like "im not scummy, look at these meaningless posts that Jin wrote in order to help scum hide by causing attention to be focused on him". That is kind of scummy of you to respond to my posts like that.

I found the scumteam Day 1, Realeo and Superhans.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:09 am

In post 214, Superhans wrote:
In post 213, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
Superhans wrote:We need to venture beyond joke replies as they don't really progress conversation, and allow scum to also evade potentially revealing questions.
I dont think those posts helped to allow scum to evade questions. I think they were two small posts that didnt impact the flow of posts. Now, if half the page was filled with me posting caps and joking around then i could see that helping scum to hide and blocking attention from other players posts. I think your response to my posts was laying ground work for setting me up for a lynch in the future when you need a fall guy to draw attention from you. Like "im not scummy, look at these meaningless posts that Jin wrote in order to help scum hide by causing attention to be focused on him". That is kind of scummy of you to respond to my posts like that.

I found the scumteam Day 1, Realeo and Superhans.
I disagree, your two joke responses were killing the momentum whether you intended them to or not. My criticism was meant to be impartial and you're paranoid if you think I could use them
at all
in a scumcusation.
I will lay off of it for now but if you ever use those posts to draw a case against me i will point to your post saying that they couldn't be used for a scum claim.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:14 am

In post 215, Superhans wrote:Also if you recognise that the posts were "meaningless" why make them?
I view them as light-hearted and fun posts. The post referring to Dunn's votes about fighting him was a retort to him putting his vote on me with little explaination. My second post regarding me "throwing shade" at Realeo was a counter point stating i believe i didnt throw shade and that it shouldn't be viewed as shade. You didnt read between the lines, you should have. You are, after all, the hans to my franz.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:57 pm

@Realeo i didnt say you are shedding attention now, i said IN THE FUTURE, you could use the arguement about pro-town/anti-vi to shed votes. I read you as scum, yes, but a competent scum.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:57 pm

No i scumread you now for what you have said and with the knowledge that in the future you will use scum tactics.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:53 pm

In post 228, Realeo wrote:
Oh. So you happen to have scum meta of my gameplay? Let me hear it. I mean, if you can boldly say
will
, than it's something beyond reasonable doubt--not some paranoidism like ssbm_kyouko.
I do not have scum meta on you as i put no faith in meta and dont think it has any place in any game. I read you as you play a game and i look at your current play, not your previous games and your "meta".
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:53 pm

How would you want me to go further? What aspect do you want me to explain?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:13 am

Alright, ill drop it but if he is scum just remember i told you.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:41 am

My reads are that realeo and hans are scum. The rest are null to me. Dunn might be a bit townlean.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:30 am

In post 243, MariaR wrote:I came here to say SAJ is town.
Carry on
Well...i mean im flattered....but itz unexpected. Maybe we could go for coffee soon.

Anyways, which fool were talking about multi-role crumbing? I ask this because i tend to see both side crumb roles the same amount.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:25 am

^Tl;dr^ Lynch ThinkBig and if anyone follows my vote I'll give them town credit/town read.

Return to “Completed Open Games”