krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:55 am

Post by krylea »

Wait, 23 pages? What the hell? I didn't even realize this game had started yet, I never got a PM for day 1 beginning. Sorry folks. Let me see if I have time to catch up later today. If I don't I'll replace out.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:22 am

Post by krylea »

you people make it very hard to catch up. how the fuck are there already three more pages, its been like a few hours since i last checked at most.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:59 am

Post by krylea »

Skimmed the thread once and trying to reread more in depth now, but my eyes are kinda glazing over. I'm up to like, page 12 ish? I don't understand the Ircher or Gamma wagons at all, they make zero sense to me. Too many walls of text with too much bickering and too little actual information. I very much do like the Asphodel wagon and am entirely on board. Will probably vote there unless something else catches my eye.
Flubber's post 229 seems opportunistic as fuck and I dislike it immensely.
Grey seems v scummy to me too - lots of bickering, controlling the tone of the town but not actually giving very much information or analysis. Very combative, but not in a way that actually leads to information for town. This might just be a playstyle thing though? I'd have to read his meta and I don't want to do that right now.
Ircher and Gamma are null. Too much shit surrounding them and I can't parse what's what.
I like HS, I like AA and I like Alisae. The latter two mostly because of the Asphodel wagon.
I can't fucking stand TF, but I don't think it's alignment indicative. I think he's just an asshole.
I remember there being a thing about Naomi maybe scumslipping. I'll look at that when I catch up to that point. It seemed pretty iffy from what I recall.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:02 am

Post by krylea »

I am not ascetic.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:00 am

Post by krylea »

In post 697, Asphodel wrote:
In post 289, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 242, Asphodel wrote:
In post 229, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: asohodel

I don't like how little thought he puts into trying to reach out to people. It sticks out like a sore thumb. Also somone pointed out some good contradictions in 195.

I feel like these should be reversed.
You're conflating thought with the number of posts in thread

My scum read becomes greater
Probably should have been clearer about this. "I don't like how little thought he puts into trying to reach out to people, it sticks out like a sore thumb" is pretty weak reasoning, particularly compared to any number of reasons you could have voted for someone like Ircher. I'm saying that I think you were trying to opportunistically hop on my wagon and came up with further weak reasoning so you could pretend that this was an original thought. I'm also saying I think you look pretty scummy for having done this.
I agree wholeheartedly with this. That post was incredibly scummy. I'm still scumreading asphodel too though.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:07 am

Post by krylea »

I keep trying to finish catching up, but it really doesn't feel like there's 28 pages of substance here. Way too many bad wagons, personal attacks, and OMGUSing.
The ascetic thing was interesting, but unless someone claims I don't see much more we can say.

I don't like how the Asphodel wagon (which was excellent) died, especially because the wagons that came after it sucked. Can we bring it back please?

VOTE: Asphodel

@mod can we get a VC?
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 727, Alisae wrote:I think I need to explain how Grey fucked up.

He called Naomi's thing a "Slip." but was that a slip? No, it wasn't.
Scum like to push slips. They like to have a justified vote.
So thats why my tell on Grey works.
This is quite a good point actually. The Naomi "scumslip" was pretty fucking iffy. I still like the Asphodel wagon, but I could definitely be persuaded to look at Grey today.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 733, XnadrojX wrote:
Official VC 1.3

Gamma Emerald (1)(L-6) [HS, grey]

Ircher (1)(L-6) [Asphodel]
Asphodel (2)(L-5) [flubbernugget, krylea]
Alisae (1)(L-6) [All Alone]
Naomi-tan (2)(L-5) [TwoFace, flubbernugget]
Grey (1)(L-6) [Gamma, Alisae]

Not Voting 4 (Ircher, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Rainbowdash)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Accurate to post

Mod NotesIf you see a mistake inform me because game moves incredibly fast
[/color]
@mod, is the fact that the 2 votes on grey and gamma are being counted as 1 vote intentional, or a mistake?

Thanks
Last edited by XnadrojX on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 748, -Grey- wrote:Since Gamma claimed Ascetic Enabler, any "no results" results should be insta-lynched because the ascetic(s) is/are scum hiding behind the role.

I'm happy returning to my previous vote.

VOTE: Naomi
I don't like this. There are tons of other roles that could lead to no-results. This could just give scum easy mislynches. This + your "scumslip" thing earlier really make it seem like you are out for excuses to push lynches.

At this point I think I am convinced enough to drop the Asphodel thing for the moment - though I'd like to revisit it later.

VOTE: Grey
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 784, -Grey- wrote:Gin is worried that I might obvtown while he's asleep and make his vote on me look bad, lol.
He has some stupid voting quirk when he unvotes before he goes to sleep iirc. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of and incredibly anti-town. I'd vote him for it, except that it's probably not even alignment indicative, just stupid.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 790, Ircher wrote:@Kry

Vote Grey please.
I am.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 791, -Grey- wrote:
In post 789, krylea wrote:
In post 784, -Grey- wrote:Gin is worried that I might obvtown while he's asleep and make his vote on me look bad, lol.
He has some stupid voting quirk when he unvotes before he goes to sleep iirc. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of and incredibly anti-town. I'd vote him for it, except that it's probably not even alignment indicative, just stupid.
Why do you feel the need to be his apologist?
Because while I think it's stupid, I don't think it's alignment indicative.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:16 am

Post by krylea »

In post 817, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't believe the claim for a second. Even then, optimal play IMO is to lynch me, and let the town PRs do their work tonight.
Orrrrrr, instead of lynching town, we could lynch scum instead, how bout that?

I am not happy with the situation vis a vis grey and am not sure I buy the claim, but I'll UNVOTE: for now.

Probably going to go back to Asphodel wagon, but it's getting a bit too much traction too fast this time and I want to look at who is hopping back on it.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:36 am

Post by krylea »

It should be either Gin or Asphodel today. Gin might just be a playstyle thing, whereas with Asphodel there is more substance. Therefore,

VOTE: Asphodel
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:28 am

Post by krylea »

In post 882, Ircher wrote:No, they need to claim.
Yeah no, fuck this shit.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:40 am

Post by krylea »

In post 891, Ircher wrote:Though, I see it more likely that Gamma is scum with a red herring role.

So, VOTE: Gamma

Pedit: Depends.
You are making zero sense. Gamma is definitely not scum, and whatever you are trying to do is hurting town, not helping it.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:28 am

Post by krylea »

In post 916, Ircher wrote:Still think its a red herring and therefore a scum role.

Pedit: No more claims. Scum fakeclaim all day long. In the small chance we lynch a PR, well, so be it.
I was already starting to reconsider the Asphodel wagon after there continued to be no resistance to it at all, and now I'm sold.

VOTE: Ircher

This post is terrible.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:25 am

Post by krylea »

963 and 964 are very good posts. I agree with Alisae and 2F, this all looks like excuses to make posts that appear to have content without actually scumhunting. I don't know what your definition of IIoA is Grey, but that pretty much fits mine.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:31 am

Post by krylea »

In post 967, Ircher wrote:
In post 965, krylea wrote:963 and 964 are very good posts. I agree with Alisae and 2F, this all looks like excuses to make posts that appear to have content without actually scumhunting. I don't know what your definition of IIoA is Grey, but that pretty much fits mine.
How is 964 a good post?

Readslist is a playstyle thing. Not a scumtell.
Just making a readslist isn't a scumtell. But focusing only on setup spec and readslists without actual analysis and scumhunting is scummy, because it lets you look like you are being active and engaged without actually having to scumhunt. That is exactly what scum wants to do.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by krylea »

Notice how now that we have Ircher cornered he stopped replying?
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by krylea »

Hey, look, more baseless accusations in place of actual explanations!
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 995, TwoFace wrote:Ircher. What does != mean to you? I've never seen anyone use that particular combination before.
It means 'is not equal to'. It's a computer programming thing.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 999, -Grey- wrote:
In post 997, TwoFace wrote:Why not use =/=?

Well that changed my opinion on one post
!= is what I'm used to seeing most often outside of this site, actually.
same tbh
In post 1002, All Alone wrote:I honestly don't get a sense of disingenuity from Ircher's ISO

Asphodel is still a much better lynch
HAH. Are you joking? Read the last couple of pages again. Almost every post in the last few pages of Ircher's has REEKED of scum. The fake-townie posting/IIoA that we have discussed, the carefully avoiding actually answering any questions, the poorly justified sheeping of the Aspho wagon, the defensive voting onto 2F and the whole "confbias or scum" thing. There's so friggin much to choose from.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1006, Alisae wrote:Krylea, am I the only person who is All Alone in that they think that All Alone is scum?
I mean, kinda, yeah :( I'm pretty null on AA right now, don't have much to go on. And right now I'm way more interested in Ircher.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1011, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm really only interested in {Ircher, Asphodel or Grey(if Rainbow is convincing)} lynch today.

Ircher because I see a lot of scum motives in his actions and I'm getting the feel that his reads lists are now for town cred.
Asphodel due to what I believe is him trying to communicate with his scum mates in the beginning of the game but honestly haven't delved deep into him.
Grey if his claim is proven wrong.
Same, but it's only Ircher or Grey for me (and Grey only if RD has something reeeally good to go on).
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1014, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 990, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 973, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 962, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, explain my play if I'm scum, regardless of red herrings.
@Ircher
Gamma I think we've pretty much established he's scum at this point.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by krylea »

And Ali, both avatars were good, use the one you like better.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1018, Ircher wrote:I dare you to run me up to L-1. Though, I'm pretty sure I'm already L-2 anyway so.....
What on earth is wrong with putting someone who is acting scummy as fuck at L-1?
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by krylea »

People have this bizarre hesitance to put people at L-1. I have never understood it. If you think someone is scum then friggin vote them (with the exception of if they are already at L-1 obviously).
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by krylea »

Oh LyLo/MyLo is different obviously.

People talk all the time about quickhammers/derphammers, but they really don't seem that common. The only times I've seen them in all the games I've read through on this site have been scum faking an accidental hammer. Like, unless you know there's a VI in the game, I would assume that noone is going to be THAT stupid.

Maybe its just because I'm relatively new though, I guess maybe they could happen more often than I realize.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by krylea »

I mean, I respect that you put that much work into that reads list. That is good analysis and answers some of my complaints earlier about lack of meaningful content. But like...Gamma? Is not scum. And Grey should not be ANYWHERE close to as high up on that list as he is. Like, those are two facts that should be incredibly obvious just from reading the thread. And I still think you're scum.
Also, answer Gamma's fucking question.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1033, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
Literally going through that list, I feel like if you reversed the colors it would make a lot more sense.
Yeah, see that was my first thought too.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by krylea »

Yeah, this may have to take priority over the Ircher thing - loathe as I am to say it.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1051, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I almost want to say Ircher supersaturates my scumdar to the point where he does a full circle around the meter and is back to being townie.
Err...you were scumreading Ircher hard last time you posted. What changed? Because the only thing I see that changed is a newer wagon that popped up.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by krylea »

Yeah. Ircher is still scum, and we're still lynching him. But this shit with Grey comes first.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1056, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1055, krylea wrote:Yeah. Ircher is still scum, and we're still lynching him. But this shit with Grey comes first.
Threat instead of actually addressing my post.
I'm not addressing your post because it's dumb. I'm not going to get sidetracked into defending every post I've ever made against you flailing trying not to get lynched.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1063, Human Sequencer wrote:Ircher is town. Don't run up Ircher. Don't wagon Ircher. Ircher is town.
I'm also willing to believe that Gamma and Grey are town, if the answer to this is yes:
Grey, are you an ascetic cop? I have reason to believe you have motivation for not mentioning it earlier.
Edit: I realize RainbowDash may be on the same trail with
Edit2: ok maybe not
Grey, my question stands.

I'm glad Alisae swapped her avatar back.

Gin is town on reread and for post . I doubt scumGin would care enough to pay attention to anybody's posting patterns, where as a good little townie is very interested in when and where he gets information from.
Why is Ircher town? I see absolutely no reason to think Ircher is town whatsoever.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1062, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1058, krylea wrote:
In post 1056, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1055, krylea wrote:Yeah. Ircher is still scum, and we're still lynching him. But this shit with Grey comes first.
Threat instead of actually addressing my post.
I'm not addressing your post because it's dumb. I'm not going to get sidetracked into defending every post I've ever made against you flailing trying not to get lynched.
No, you can't defend yourself because I'm fucking right and you know it.

I'm not getting lynched today, Brony boy can take his bullshit and eat it in the corner.
Buddy, like half your case on me is from the first post I made off brief impressions when I was halfway through the thread. This is pure bluster.

In post 1075, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1064, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, I personally have an issue since we have BOTH Ascetics and Millers.
Also, RD should not have claimed FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS Ascetics should not.
I don't for a second believe the Miller claim and Brony needs to die by MyLo -1.
I believe RD's claim waaaay more than I believe yours. The only reason I ever wanted to leave you alive is because we could test your claim later. Now we don't even need to do that.

VOTE: Grey

We're coming back to Ircher later though, you bet your ass on that. And HS, I still want to hear from you why you think Ircher is town.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1081, Human Sequencer wrote:Krylea, stop asking. You're not getting an answer today.

Krylea is a good lynch tbh.

I side with Grey.
His claim is a generic cop's counterpart, which I am not.
This confirms to me that one of them are scum, and if Dash flips miller, we can just lynch Grey tomorrow. It's far riskier to lose a miller than a cop.
VOTE: RainbowDash
Hm. This is interesting. Alright, I'll tentatively bite, and back off of Ircher for today and today only, since Grey is more important now anyways.

Vis a vis Dash vs Grey though, not a chance. Grey has looked scummy since the beginning and even scummier since pressure was put on him. Dash, by contrast, would have very little scum motivation to do what she is doing. And making scum waste a night kill on a miller instead of a PR is fucking great for us. I'm not okay with just giving that sort of advantage away.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1086, Human Sequencer wrote:Grey didn't switch anything up. Grey posted that he -was- leaving something out. His story is consistent start to finish.
No it isn't. Grey clearly implied that the missing piece of his role had some natural connection with another player - he specifically mentioned a counterpart. X-shot does not have a natural connection with another player, unless he is
still leaving things out
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1099, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1096, krylea wrote:
In post 1086, Human Sequencer wrote:Grey didn't switch anything up. Grey posted that he -was- leaving something out. His story is consistent start to finish.
No it isn't. Grey clearly implied that the missing piece of his role had some natural connection with another player - he specifically mentioned a counterpart. X-shot does not have a natural connection with another player, unless he is
still leaving things out
X-shot = crippled investigative = suggestive of second investigative role

You can die d2.
In post 1101, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1099, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1096, krylea wrote:
still leaving things out
X-shot = crippled investigative = suggestive of second investigative role

You can die d2.
I actually had this thought. I played a game with cop + deputy once.
Thats fair. I didn't think of that angle.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1113, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 1100, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1087, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1083, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Why, as scum, would she find it necessary to come up with a fake claim to mislynch you when you can be killed at night?
Miller is a pretty safe fakeclaim for Scum if you think about the mechanics and it away a guilty hit if I target him.

Leaving me alive would quickly cause town to paranoia lynch me because what scum team would leave a cop alive?

That's why I think our scumteam has the ascetic.

Between the ascetic and Brony claiming Miller, they have nothing to fear if I'm townreading the vulnerable scum, if there is any.
I've dealt with two outed cops, no matter what we decided strongmaning the cop is the way to go and be done with it. The longer you're alive, the more conf!townies we get. It's not a valid reason if the scum have even 1 iota of intelligence.

Okay so let me ask you this, why would a scum set up a 1v1 situation where if either X flips red/green Y is the inverse Day(N+1)?

Especially considering its this early in the game, we're not talking about MyLo but D1.
You are incorrect. An outted cop will not survive long and conf-townies are not as helpful in the situation dash was trying to manufacture.

@dash that's not the point. Miller + Scum Ascetic is just not likely. Grey isn't trying to imply that there was necessarily a counterpart to his x-shot cop, more that a second investigative role isn't so unlikely.
If you are miller, grey obviously dies tomorrow.
Err...why are we assuming ascetic is scum? Or that there is only one, like Gamma pointed out earlier?
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1117, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Fuck this role modifier bullshit.

1. So we have a cop we can invest people
2. Ascetics who can't be invested
3. Millers who can't be accurately invested.
4. An Ascetic enabler, who if they die, ascetics no longer exist.

Is this accurate to what we have in the game?
(At least claimed that we do)
In post 1131, Alisae wrote:
In post 1130, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1128, Alisae wrote:
In post 1117, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:2. Ascetics who can't be invested
In post 1127, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:P-Edit: Alisae, I'm going on the hypothetical that if Gamma is an ascetic Enabler then hypothetically ascetic exists or he is a townie with a name but no game.
I'm just gonna leave these here.
I'm not following what you're seeing?
You just went from a hard stance to hypotheticals.
Can we at least read the posts we are trying to criticize please?
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:54 am

Post by krylea »

Buddy, even if for some utterly bizarre reason we don't lynch either Grey or RD today there is a 0% chance we are lynching Gamma.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:56 am

Post by krylea »

But like, why are there all these votes on people who aren't Grey or RD? It's pretty clear that's where we are lynching right now, unless someone makes a really, REALLY good case for that being TvT somehow
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:12 am

Post by krylea »

Except that you aren't a cop. You're scum fakeclaiming, and you're just trying to yell loudly enough to forestall your lynch.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:25 am

Post by krylea »

I saw 1187, and thus I understand why you specifically are not voting there. But that still leaves AA, Alisae and Aspho.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:29 am

Post by krylea »

Aspho, if you believe RD is scum and Grey is town, then why are you not voting RD, and why is she not in your lynch list?
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:31 am

Post by krylea »

In post 1241, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:WTF

So let me get this straight.

I make a case as to why they are both town.
You read it and think its valid, ergomwhy you're not pushing me to change back onto those two wagons
HOWEVER
Even after concurring that it being a case that they are both town, you willfully ignore to push a now confirmed mislynch.

You're a scumfuck

VOTE: Krylea
I said I understood it, not that I agreed with it. I'd go into it further and try to persuade you otherwise, but I have to leave in like 10 minutes so I really don't have time.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:34 am

Post by krylea »

Btw, just to ward off potential stupidity, noone fucking hammer until RD gets back from her V/LA tonight.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by krylea »

RD still hasn't even posted. Give her time to at least respond.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by krylea »

Did that actually just happen? Are you fucking serious?
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by krylea »

Don't fucking hammer while someone is V/LA. Like, wtf?
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by krylea »

I agree, the day needed to end....after we heard from RD.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by krylea »

And fucking lol @ that coming from you
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by krylea »

Idgi either
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:27 am

Post by krylea »

Welp, my day 1 reads were wrong as fuck.

Still tempted to call Grey scum fakeclaiming off my day 1 gut, but at this point I probably have to bite the bullet and admit that I was completely wrong. That was a fucking bizarre gambit from RD.

I get that you guys want to lynch me, and I see why - my day 1 play was awful. But I'm not scum, and I'm not going to let the town waste a mislynch on me due to my own bad play. I was super lazy in this game on day 1 and just went off my own gut and other people's analysis because I really didn't fucking want to go through this many goddamn pages of posts to try to do my own proper analysis. But it seems like that made my day 1 play pretty garbage, so I guess it's time to get serious.

Not sure about how I feel w.r.t the Gin wagon. I was getting town vibes from him day 1 - but that might have just been because he agreed with me, and given how RD flipped that probably isn't looking so good anymore.

Chances that Gamma is scum are literally 0%.

Expect more content-heavy posts from me later today after I've had a chance to go through the events of day 1 again in light of the flips.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:37 am

Post by krylea »

In post 1493, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:VOTE: Krylea

Reading through the ISO, there was no scum hunting that was done, what I find telling is Krylea voting Grey and then after reading why neither should be lynched or either are town, she agreed it made sense but didn't change her mind.

Also the fact that I was going to push this lynch instead of Krylea and I still think I'm going to be right on this flip.
Are you still on this? This is a complete fucking misrep. I didn't agree that it made sense. I agreed that you seemed like you had a genuine reason to not be voting either Grey or RD, so I moved onto others. I never said that your reasoning made sense or that I agreed with it. I said that I understood that
you seemed to genuinely believe
RD vs Grey was TvT, not that
I believed
it was TvT. Oh, and look, it
wasn't
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:12 am

Post by krylea »

In post 1502, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1492, krylea wrote:Still tempted to call Grey scum fakeclaiming off my day 1 gut
Yes peaches, I'm Scum that bussed my buddy hardcore on d1 for that sweet, sweet towncred that will last me all the way to d3, when I'll be paranoia-lynched for still being alive as a claimed cop.

Your skills are too sharp for me.
..which would be why I then said literally right after that that I was probably wrong?
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:34 am

Post by krylea »

In post 1510, Flubbernugget wrote:So I'm not actually going to try and finish my catch up. I don't think I will make it to the actually game with the pace I've been making.

Kryela's monologe about actually putting effort forth followed by not putting effort forth is really bad. She then had time to point out Grey's misrep but none to actually scum hunt. There's a small part of me that thinks she is town that is lost in the speed of the game, but not enough for me to not like the wagon
..because I'm still rereading the thread? I'm following what's going on at the same time, but I'm still going over d1 rn.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:50 am

Post by krylea »

The most notable parts of day 1 were obviously the aftermath of Grey's claim and Dash's claim. Knowing now that Dash is scum, let's look at who fell where and when in the Dash vs Grey wagons:
The Grey wagon went on and off a few times. The wagon that got him to claim was motivated a lot by the whole Naomi-scumslip business, and was led by me, Alisae, Gamma and Dash. Alisae and Gamma go after Grey because they don't like his focus on Naomi and think the scumslip thing is cover for scum!Grey to have a justified vote. Dash and I agree and join the wagon. Ircher and Gin pile on. Grey claims.
Some other shit happens that I'll get to later, then RD claims and pushes Grey. I believe RD's claim over Grey's and I vote Grey. HS does the opposite, as does Alisae. AA joins the RD wagon a little later, then Gamma after him, and Ircher after that. Gin waffles, claims it is TvT, tries to push me, then eventually hammers.

In the end, Flubber, TwoFace, Aspho, and Naomi are the only ones not on either Grey or RD at the end of the day.

My conclusions:
I obviously fucked up defending RD and my play looked suspicious as hell. No shit.
Gin commented very little after RD claimed until his post where he declared he thought it was TvT. I can certainly see town!Gin legimitimately thinking it was TvT. I can also see scum!Gin trying to get people off of the Grey/RD fight once scum knew Grey was a cop, to not get RD lynched. As Grey pointed out though, Gin is the obvious mislynch today if he is town. The fact that so few people joined Grey's wagon on him when he is such an attractive mislynch target makes me lean scum on him. But, as Grey said earlier, it could just be paranoia from scum and not wanting to stick their neck out. I find it interesting that Grey doesn't consider the scum!Gin angle to that though.
Upon rereading, I'm a lot more suspicious of AA. He joined the RD wagon after it was clear it was beating the Grey wagon, but never really pushed it after that. He was also lurking hard all day, and pushed the Asphodel wagon a lot.
If AA is town, then I am suspicious of Aspho. He didn't join either Grey or RD's wagon and tried to pursue AA instead. There were also good cases laid out against him day 1 which were at least somewhat compelling. I doubt both AA and Aspho are scum though.

HS is clear unless they were bussing RD damn hard. I suppose that's possible, but I don't see it as likely.
Gamma is still obvtown.
I still have no fucking clue on TF.

There was also the Ircher and Asphodel wagons to consider. The Ircher one was led by me, TF and Gin. TF was tunneling pretty hard on Ircher, but in his defense Ircher seemed scummy as fuck to me too.
Aspho's was interesting. HS, Alisae and AA were the first ones on it, and I liked how the wagon started. Eventually, Flubber joined with a super-opportunistic 229, where he was the 4th person on the wagon after a very poorly justified vote where he was previously lurking. I find this an interesting comparison to his behaviour today, where he also jumped on my wagon in a relatively similar fashion.
I think I was the only other person to join it after that, but I could be mistaken on that one. Maybe Ircher did too at some point? Either way, it never got all that much traction and was drowned out by the cacophony around Grey and RD.

Naomi is the only one I haven't mentioned much. I'm wondering whether to revisit her 'scumslip' thing given the knowledge that Grey is now almost certainly town and RD has flipped scum, but it's a hard thing to get a read on. The fact that she was also never on the RD wagon is also telling. There isn't exactly anything ironclad though.

This game is fucking weird. From looking at this, I'd be most inclined to suspect some combination of {Flubber, Gin, AA, Naomi}. Most suspicious of Flubber and Gin within those four. But I get that y'all are going to want to start with me first. Thoughts?
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:50 am

Post by krylea »

In post 1517, Alisae wrote:Krylea, you had the N1 to go over day 1.
L-1

I origonally voted Gin because I assumed Grey had investigated overnight, but I still don't like the fac thtat Gin defended rainbow dash so hard.
Also Naomi concerns me for not voting during Day 1, it's like she had no notable scumreads.
N1 was christmas
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:52 am

Post by krylea »

In post 1521, Alisae wrote:
In post 1519, krylea wrote:
In post 1517, Alisae wrote:Krylea, you had the N1 to go over day 1.
L-1

I origonally voted Gin because I assumed Grey had investigated overnight, but I still don't like the fac thtat Gin defended rainbow dash so hard.
Also Naomi concerns me for not voting during Day 1, it's like she had no notable scumreads.
N1 was christmas
Fine.
The day before Christmas.
I had christmas plans on the 24th as well. Sorry I didn't do a bigger catchup earlier, but it is kind of an unfortunate season.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:54 am

Post by krylea »

Grey, if you really do think I am 100% scum, then why do you think there was no push on Gin at all today and no resistance at all to my wagon? Almost everyone has piled on and noone has said anything about it. Don't you think that other scum would have wanted to try to push the Gin wagon first since it was obvious I was getting voted today?
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:06 am

Post by krylea »

Sorry btw if I've misgendered you. I usually try to be very, very careful not to assume people's genders and to respect folks' pronouns, but there's a lot to keep track of in this game and I may have fucked up.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:28 am

Post by krylea »

That's interesting. You remind me of me a few years ago Alisae.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:44 am

Post by krylea »

krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:23 am

Post by krylea »

I don't like how Gin is tunneling me. I get Grey's suspicion of me, but Gin's case is largely built off the back of one post day 1 that he completely misinterpreted, even though I clarified several times. It's making me suspect him more and more, and there's already things about him I find suspicious.
Gin was never on RD's wagon day 1 and repeatedly tried to defuse it. Gin made up a case on me to try to have a new potential lynch d1 after he saw people were scumreading me. Gin was also on Ircher's wagon, who flipped town.
Now, day 2 Grey made a fake push on Gin to see who would respond, hoping to catch scum. The only person who hopped on was Alisae. Now, Gin is pushing me - the other obvious lynch target.
Again, if I am scum, why did noone on my scumteam join the case against Gin, since we are the obvious two suspects today? Yes, I see how it could be scum paranoia, but it could easily also be because a) I am town, b) Gin is scum or c) both, and I think that is the more likely scenario.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:06 am

Post by krylea »

Speaking of pronouns earlier, it's 'her' please, not him.

And Gin, I know I seriously fucked up by believing RD over Grey, but like....this is my third game of mafia, ever. I was scumreading Grey and I got played by RD. Is that really so hard to friggin believe?

Like, if I have to die for this I have to die for this. Town is doing ok. But I really would rather not cost us a lynch.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:29 am

Post by krylea »

Probably busy until tomorrow, or at least late tonight. Will try to respond to Gin's post as soon as I can.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by krylea »

Wait, was that just a fucking hammer? Are you serious?
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by krylea »

Wooooooooooooow.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by krylea »

Well, at least my suspicion on AA was justified. That's something, at least.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by krylea »

Man, I played this game so badly. I hate playing scum. But yeah, kudos Grey. MVP for sure - though I guess it helped that both Dash and I basically served ourselves up on silver platters :P
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by krylea »

a) I was pretty fucked anyway
b) AA quickhammered me before I could say much

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”