Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 77, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 482, Titus wrote:I am in 100% agreement on the vote on Vifam. That's why I moved mine. Both you and Vifam have encouraged not commenting on the RAW thread. At first, I thought you were just being lazy, but it appears you have read the thread. So why are you avoiding and discouraging active comments on the RAW thread? Grey's points about preventing vocal scum from dominating one thread by having players read both are spot on.
The Heartbreak Kid would like to remind you that this is bad and you should feel bad Titus. Encouraging wasting time on the other thread
at this stage of the game
is pro-scum. Stop trying to normalize anti-town play. (or you know, carry on if this plays into your win condition) I know you're reading, so feel free to quote this. I'm only stepping in because I have nothing better to do, please don't expect this to happen often unless you continue to lead the town around in anti-town behavior. Okay, TTYL.
are you scumreading Titus?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 97, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Why is 'it was page fucking one' an excuse for anything? If a player scumslipped on page 1, would that be an okay excuse?

I'm accusing you of fake content for the sake of faking content, and attempting to normalize behavior that is anti-town. Keep up.
What was faked in my opening posts? Multiple people agreed that kmd pinged them. Are you suggesting I faked my Titus read to normalise talking to the other thread?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Why does that matter? You can't do shit over there, and neither can I. This is exactly why this behavior is counter-productive. Who gives a fuck who's scum on Smackdown? That's not our game. What happens over there has no bearing on what happens over here. This is why I called you out "on page 1". We have scum in this thread, and if you're town you shouldn't care what's going on over there, nor what other people think about what's going on over there.

I know it seems like the 'town' thing to do...but that's only if you don't think about it for more than 5 seconds. Then you realize, worrying about the other game is just a distraction. Read it? Yes. You want to know generally what's going on over there sure. Give it any bit of your attention? Absolutely not. If you're town, your ONLY focus should be finding the scum in THIS game.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 101, Narna wrote:
In post 97, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Why is 'it was page fucking one' an excuse for anything? If a player scumslipped on page 1, would that be an okay excuse?

I'm accusing you of fake content for the sake of faking content, and attempting to normalize behavior that is anti-town. Keep up.
What was faked in my opening posts? Multiple people agreed that kmd pinged them.
Are you suggesting I faked my Titus read to normalise talking to the other thread?
Why are you the first person to get this? Thank you. It's not a difficult concept.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Narna »

I get it because I'm secretly bankrolling Titus to normalize degenerate behavior between both of the threads.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Narna »

I thought communicating with the other thread through spoilers was a good idea while reading Smackdown before we opened. It's not hard to keep tabs on both threads. I won't blame people for not doing it, but it's not intrinsically anti-town.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Narna »

Hence, early Titus townread.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Well I'd half expect Titus to think the behavior would be good for the town if she was town. I also think she'd recognize it to be counter-productive if she wasn't. I don't know if I'm giving her too much credit, but whatever. Again what they do over there, doesn't really matter here.

I think maybe what I'm failing to communicate is not that 'only scum would think it's a good idea', because it does seem appealing from a town perspective. What I was suggesting, and you just became the unfortunate player to do it first, that surface level interacting with the other thread isn't meaningful, and easily fake. All you did was say 'titus is town'. That is shallow, and easily faked. I'm not expecting anyone to have solid reads on their first post, and that is kind of the point. It's one of those things scum do, giving reads for the sake of giving them, because it looks good. I'm suggesting that you gave that surface level read in an effort to look good, rather than to help the cause of anyone.

Pedit: Fine, I can understand your perspective.

So now that we're on the same page, is five pages enough for you to develop some reads?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Narna »

I forgot, they had also just townread mcmenno, which I was leaning at the time as well.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Narna »

I think we could have gotten more reactions from players and especially Thinkbig had his submission gotten closer to the deadline. I personally wanted more than some omgus for him to get out of it.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Narna »

As for reads, I'm liking town Leon for dropping some common sense tells and people sort of attacking him for what seemed genuine to me.

I think All Alone could be scum.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 110, Narna wrote:I think we could have gotten more reactions from players and especially Thinkbig had his submission gotten closer to the deadline. I personally wanted more than some omgus for him to get out of it.
Keep hold of that thought, we'll come back to it later.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 92, KuroiXHF wrote:AND SHE'S DONE IT! LITA TRAPPED RANDY ORTON IN HER REAR NAKED CHOKE!

(expired on 2016-12-24 17:17:00) until Banana Mint can vote.
(expired on 2016-12-24 17:17:00) until Banana Mint taps out, unless one can stop it.
Can we, like, not do these submissions so early? Holy shit...

Narna, can you elaborate on your Leon town read? He's the only person who has seemed even remotely scummy to me so far. Actually, if you could elaborate on all alone too, that would be cool.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by malpascp »

In post 88, All Alone wrote:christ almighty you people are pissing me off

Lita DDT: banana mint

Rear Naked Choke: banana mint

the two of you combined have contributed a grand total of
absolutely nothing
. disgraceful. you get to fucking die

VOTE: malpaspc

you also get to fucking die

chara, penguin, and thinkbig are on thin fucking ice

EVERYONE TAKE NOTICE: IF YOU WANT TO KEEP FUCKING AROUND, YOU CAN GO DO IT IN THE DEAD THREAD
What's your fucking problem? Because you don't seem to be joking here. If at #88 you're already complaining about lack of contribution, you should make your own damn RVS-less Mafia forum. Also my name's not THAT hard to spell.

Wish Kain Tapas was here.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 73, Nero Cain wrote:The reason that Raw is only 3 pages is because of the simple fact that the Raw roster is full of lurksacks and scummy as fuck KMD. As for Smackdown you tools need to shape up and push Maria.

vote:KMD
Um.. erm.. I mean .. I was hoping you would the time to analyze the players (not necessarily in public, but you know.. keep some personal notes) and then come and post a list of 6-7 players you would lynch and stuff .. (you know.. like you did in The Real Folks Blues) and we go from there.

Obviously that's ruined, and if you tried to force it it might not be as accurate, so.. :?

Anyway; what's done is done. Why KMD? I know you said he was scummy, but what exactly gave you those negative vipes?

Also, if it's not too much trouble I'd appreciate it if you looked at Vifam from Smackdown and told me what you think. I have seen Town!Vifam in The Real Folks Blues and I have just recently seen Scum!Vifam in a game we (Almost Chara) played in with him, and I can't decide which one is this current Vifam. (P.S. I have yet to read anything today though, so I only followed the other thread up to page #18)

@Everyone else:

We need to play this as a team. I don't care if you hate the other player, or if your persona is at odds with their persona. You can do what you like play-roling the hatred if you like, but when it comes to actually playing Mafia please stay focused. Games this complicated tend to backfire if everyone goes and does their own thing regardless, and it could be our downfall if someone decides to troll or be selfish.

Bottom line: If you're a "Baby Face" you need to work with your fellow "Baby Faces".

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 70, All Alone wrote:
In post 56, Ms Columbo wrote:@ThinkBig and @All Alone
Within the first 10 player posts, both of you vote for Nero Cain. Is voting for Nero something that is standard here?
Not that I'm aware of. During RVS I'll often vote someone who already has a vote on them, because in my experience random wagons are more informative than random vanity votes.

Can you explain why you asked this question?
Trying to get a feel for how well players know each other and interact. Nero had not posted yet, so curious why he had two votes 11 posts into the game. I assumed it was due to some familiarity with him. Turns out, it was a bad assumption.

Similar type of question here:
In post 93, Narna wrote: I liked your 21 a lot, but I'm not a fan of this.
Thinkbig was asking for it
; it was hilarious.
@Narna - How was Thinkbig asking for it?
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 111, Narna wrote:I think All Alone could be scum.
Hear hear. So far I'm disliking them and Dodge the most.
In post 113, Kmd4390 wrote:Can we, like, not do these submissions so early? Holy shit...
I was going to say that, but I actually let it slide to see how far All Alone are willing to go.

@Nero: Still scum reading Kmd? Cuz I'm not so sure about it. Also Narna is painfully obv!Town (for one) :lol:

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Also, a quick reminder to all:

I respond to posts in order, so f I ask a question that has been answered after the post I'm responding to it's because I haven't read that yet.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Spoiler: Creature
In post 509, Creature wrote:Hmm, I wonder why Nero's focused to scumhunt here...
Because he is a good player and so is Titus. They understand the mechanics of the game and know the two threads ARE relevant to each other. If they get drafted they will engage promptly rather than read from scratch. If someone gets drafted into their respective brands they will have a read on them already. That's the way it works (or at least the way it SHOULD work).

P.S. Obviously Creature isn't interested in keeping an eye o this thread, so anyone else who does read this please give him my regards.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 113, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 92, KuroiXHF wrote:AND SHE'S DONE IT! LITA TRAPPED RANDY ORTON IN HER REAR NAKED CHOKE!

(expired on 2016-12-24 17:17:00) until Banana Mint can vote.
(expired on 2016-12-24 17:17:00) until Banana Mint taps out, unless one can stop it.
Can we, like, not do these submissions so early? Holy shit...

Narna, can you elaborate on your Leon town read? He's the only person who has seemed even remotely scummy to me so far. Actually, if you could elaborate on all alone too, that would be cool.
He agreed with your entrance pinging him and he reacted to Mcmenno's finisher similarly to me before I said anything about it.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 116, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 93, Narna wrote: I liked your 21 a lot, but I'm not a fan of this.
Thinkbig was asking for it
; it was hilarious.
@Narna - How was Thinkbig asking for it?
He was first to step into the ring with Kane lurking.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:29 pm

Post by Narna »

On All Alone,
In post 38, All Alone wrote:I'll read the blue thread later on in the Day phase, right now I really just don't care enough to read it tbh
In post 36, Leonshade wrote:
In post 34, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 32, Penguinos wrote:
In post 31, Leonshade wrote:McMenno's dayvig thing is an obvjoke, don't like ThinkBig's overreaction to it.
Meh. TB is an overly serious player when it comes to the rules, so that kind of response is natural for him. Doesn't make me lean one way or the other.
It's a Mod confirmed ability. Preytell, how is it a joke?
Spamming your abilities on page 1 is the joke. Cracked me up, at least.
I don't like this. Regardless of whether Menno was "joking" or not, it should be obvious why ThinkBig wouldn't find it funny. Why do you think his reaction is scummy here?

VOTE: Leonshade
ThinkBig not finding the joke funny shouldn't be AI for mcmenno. Thinkbig is/was overreacting, and this seems like an odd juncture to defend Thinkbig at.

The frustration in 88 seems almost unjustifiable from town given the gamestate.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:36 pm

Post by Narna »

I'm slightly leaning town on Dodge. I don't see scum seeing virtually zero pushback to crossthread chatting in smackdown, and then deciding it would be a good idea to debate that issue when our thread opens up. His read on me is bobo, so I'm not going to give him too much credit. I see a lot of people scumreading him in smackdown though.
Spoiler: Raw
I don't like Titus entertaining the idea of offing the mint banana slot before they post much at all.
cuts funding: Titus

I still think they are town, but I can't back that.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:37 pm

Post by Narna »

VOTE: All Alone

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”