Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9100 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Nahdia »

They.
They they they.
They they they they they they they.
T H E Y.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9101 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9098, Not Chara wrote:Math. how can you tell your scumread that them asking to be checked by the weak is horrible because you scumread them? if you were town and heavily scumread, wouldn't you want to be checked? how can you not see that from Almost's hypothetical town pov? i just don't understand.
It isn't the check that is the problem. Almost50 says scum can't kill Gio and Jae.

If Almost50 is scum all that is fruit from the poisonous tree or if there is scum and cult or if Ank gets his shot.

It isn't that I object to the check so much as his logic afterward.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9102 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9100, Nahdia wrote:They.
They they they.
They they they they they they they.
T H E Y.
Thank you. A bit more emphatic than I would have said it. I have given up on being properly gendered on MS though. I just know every 20 or so posts will be a reminder so I don't go completely bar shit dysphoric.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9103 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I don't know why this is so hard for me to remember. Sorry, again.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9104 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9101, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9098, Not Chara wrote:Math. how can you tell your scumread that them asking to be checked by the weak is horrible because you scumread them? if you were town and heavily scumread, wouldn't you want to be checked? how can you not see that from Almost's hypothetical town pov? i just don't understand.
It isn't the check that is the problem. Almost50 says scum can't kill Gio and Jae.

If Almost50 is scum all that is fruit from the poisonous tree or if there is scum and cult or if Ank gets his shot.

i don't understand the second sentence. could you rephrase without the metaphor?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9105 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 9094, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9087, MathBlade wrote:If you are town let me check you then submit to whatever you say. If you aren't VT then we 1v1 tomorrow.
I am VT, and you will say I"m not. Or that you were roleblocked. Or that you were redirected.

We're not doing this tomorrow when we have less mislynches available. You're scum by play. Cakez is scum by play.

I am literally not going to vote anyone who you have tried to push since I replaced in. And even if you DO return that I'm VT like I've been telling you I am still not going to believe you're town, so I'll be telling you to self-vote tomorrow even if you don't claim shenanigans with your check. And you won't. So no, you won't submit to what I say.
Or, you know, he could kill you.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9106 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

THEY THEY THEY I KNOW THEY
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9107 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Why am I not getting preview posts when I post myself?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9108 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9104, Not Chara wrote:
In post 9101, MathBlade wrote:

i don't understand the second sentence. could you rephrase without the metaphor?

It means that as everything after scum can't kill Almost50 and Jae is null and void.

Ank if he gets hammers could kill there.
If there is group scum and cult two kills.
If Almost50 is scum and only one kill it could go to Jae.

Everything after that assumes they both won't die and is therefore invalid. (Fruit from the poisonous tree)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9109 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

a great way to remember pronouns: this game currently has zero living players that use she/her. so it's only he or they if you want to simplify things. you can also give a quick check to the player you plan on talking about, whose posts you should be paying attention to anyway, before posting about them.

Jae, you're being unreasonable. that you're so sure about the outcome beforehand just makes it seem like you
know
Math will not return you as VT. you can't know what they'll do until they do it, and the two situations you've presented between yourself are Cakez are falsely equivalent, as explained.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9110 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And Not Chara is it :) <3 Thanks Not Chara.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9111 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Math: i don't see what any of that has to do with checking Almost. you're saying even if he's town, scum will just shoot Giovanni to frame him? i don't know if i'm tired or just an idiot, but i don't understand what you're saying if it's not that.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9112 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9110, MathBlade wrote:And Not Chara is it :) <3 Thanks Not Chara.
<3
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9113 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9111, Not Chara wrote:Math: i don't see what any of that has to do with checking Almost. you're saying even if he's town, scum will just shoot Giovanni to frame him? i don't know if i'm tired or just an idiot, but i don't understand what you're saying if it's not that.
It isn't that. It is that Almost50 is making assumptions based on only one of the two dying when really I have no clue and really no one else should. I don't mind him volunteering for the check. It is assuming what he is assuming afterward is off. We would need to examine the results of night actions tomorrow after they are done.

Furthermore we could circle jerk this and have Gio check me if people are really paranoid over my check results.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9114 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I don't know if I trust Gio either.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9115 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

in the original context of , none of that was communicated. just that you were scumreading him and that Giovanni was claimed weak.

considering false guilties with a claimed weak player, i'd also prefer Gio tries to hit town. so, Almost is a good check.

pedit: yes, but there's no reason not to wait for a result.
and i take it back. Gio being nightkilled would do wonders for the gamestate. so go ahead Gio, please try to hit scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9116 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9114, BigYoshiFan wrote:I don't know if I trust Gio either.
So you think it is me SirCakez Gio Narna scum team then?

Because if you don't trust Gio then no way scumGio townNarna is a thing. So all four of us would have to be a team all conspiring in a loud and vocal way just to mislynch one VT. Are you really saying that Yoshi?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9117 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Math, you have to stop this thread of taking one thing a player says, then taking an unfounded logical leap, twisting their argument then refuting the new, illogical argument you've created. it's manipulative and discrediting and scummy.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9118 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9115, Not Chara wrote:in the original context of , none of that was communicated. just that you were scumreading him and that Giovanni was claimed weak.

considering false guilties with a claimed weak player, i'd also prefer Gio tries to hit town. so, Almost is a good check.

pedit: yes, but there's no reason not to wait for a result.
and i take it back. Gio being nightkilled would do wonders for the gamestate. so go ahead Gio, please try to hit scum.
Either hitting a scumread or me is good yep. Like I said no problems with the A50 check it is more we need concrete townies and some launching pads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9119 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9095, Almost50 wrote:@Jae:

Knowing Math I can see them disregarding their own result on you and keeping the push, yes. However, if you are really willing to die, why not give them the opportunity to entertain us with a result on you? I can tell you what WILL happen beforehand, right here and right now, but I don't want to look like I'm giving you/them ideas, so let's just give them this one night to come up with the promised salvation.

@Gio:

Do us all a favour and check ME tonight. Scum can't kill both you AND Jae on the same night, so if you die I'm willing to eat the rope with Jae confirmed, and if Jae dies (thus Math having no result) I'd be confirmed.

Narna should probably pick someone outside of this pool of 4 to check.

Or we could make a chain, like Narna checking Gio (or vise versa) and the other checking Math while Math checks Jae. This way if Jae dies we still have results on both Math and Gio. If Gio/Narna die we have a result on Rae still with a possible result on Math (depending on which of Gio/Narna is dead).

I think the latter works better because while I'm not going to be NK'd with my claim anyway, the idea of Gio getting NK'd with me still not confirmed is not ideal in my own eyes.

Nahdia can still jail me if they want to, if we walk down the chain route that is.
Alright sure. This is good as a plan I think.

Gio already checked Narna didn't he? Are we reconfirming Narna then?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9120 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I said I had suspicions on that before.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9121 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9117, Not Chara wrote:Math, you have to stop this thread of taking one thing a player says, then taking an unfounded logical leap, twisting their argument then refuting the new, illogical argument you've created. it's manipulative and discrediting and scummy.
I am not doing that. I read something illogical that was said and then responded to that illogical thing. Not twisting. Everyone seems to think I am dancing when I am not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9122 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9117, Not Chara wrote:Math, you have to stop this thread of taking one thing a player says, then taking an unfounded logical leap, twisting their argument then refuting the new, illogical argument you've created. it's manipulative and discrediting and scummy.
That's.because.they're.scum.

I don't care if town check me through all the fucking means available to them.

I am certain Math is scum. Therefore none of their checks mean a goddamn thing because they're scum.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9123 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Not Chara »

and you've been doing it for a while. stop using your
opinions
as truths to discredit other players.
scum Gio and town Narna is not impossible, and scum working together wouldn't be just to lynch
one
VT. don't even get me started on how you've used VT in a dismissive fashion, as if Jaereed isn't a threat to scum as a VT. because this is after you've presented VT jaereed as possible conftown through your neapolitan.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9124 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No.I.am.not.

I can use periods too. It isn't a case.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”