Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9225 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Correct then it is up to them to fix their mistake after they do not act logically. It is not up to me to allow subpar play. Logic trumps emotion. Emotion can be fake. Logic is a hell of a lot harder to.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9226 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Lol?

Emotion and motivations are a
lot
harder to fake than information.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9227 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hahaha funny. Maybe I disagree because I am a robot. (That sentence is an attempt at humor)

No they really aren't to me. I have trouble displaying emotions of any kind IRL.

Let's move on from this Segway and lynch scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9228 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Vote: Mathblade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9229 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why did you vote me there?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9230 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Let me guess no answer because your gut is perfect?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9231 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

See if you can figure out why I'm voting you.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9232 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Well to me, referring to meta isn't logical. To me, someone who keeps referring to their meta is scummy. To me, someone who keeps making unnecessary LAMIST posts is scummy.
These are all reads typical of me, and my playstyle doesn't take meta into account.
The fact that you asked me to lynch PV (someone you have admitted to not having reads on) means you don't have a better scumread on anyone or you want an easy mislynch.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9233 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9232, BigYoshiFan wrote:Well to me, referring to meta isn't logical. To me, someone who keeps referring to their meta is scummy. To me, someone who keeps making unnecessary LAMIST posts is scummy.
These are all reads typical of me, and my playstyle doesn't take meta into account.
The fact that you asked me to lynch PV (someone you have admitted to not having reads on) means you don't have a better scumread on anyone or you want an easy mislynch.

This is incorrect. I can't read him because he is not posting but what he is posting is garbage.

I do not keep referring to my meta. People refer to my meta (E.G. JaeReed and activity levels) and I correct that.
I feel every post I make is necessary. LAMIST is a classification done by an outsider reading the post. It is impossible to do a LAMIST post.
My reads take in as much logical data as possible. That includes speech patterns sentence structure word phrasing everything.

I believe scum are in a certain pool. My other scum reads won't be lynched today because of needing others. So PV looks like it is it today. Would much rather Yoshi or Almost50.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9234 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9231, Ankamius wrote:See if you can figure out why I'm voting you.
Without any logical data it is impossible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9235 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm not going to budge on revealing anything until you start figuring these things out, so chop chop.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9236 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Can I just tell them?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9237 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9235, Ankamius wrote:I'm not going to budge on revealing anything until you start figuring these things out, so chop chop.
Hope you brought food because as an Aspie I literally can't. So have a good meal whatever time it is for you. When you want to explain your read is when I can work with that. Til then it is just noise.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9238 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'd be impressed if you figured it out.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9239 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 9236, Nahdia wrote:Can I just tell them?
Please... tell us something.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9240 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Every emotion I have in every game I do every word I say is genuine. I can't fake emotion and it is nigh on impossible for me to lie. In the rare instances as scum or town I know a person has to I have to go back and put myself in that raw emotion.

There are a few trigger points for me one of which is gender. If you hit those trigger points then and only then do I become a ball of illogical goo. Telling me to figure someone out is about as effective as telling a rock to climb stairs.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9241 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9238, Ankamius wrote:I'd be impressed if you figured it out.
I can't. You are going to have to tell me why you scum read me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9242 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Ank's vote on you isn't based on logic, hence you can't presume it's an end result of them scumreading you.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9243 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I play mafia to compile a better database of inputs so I read people better but I never will be as good as an NT I can't. But I try to take the limit and approach Infinity to where there is no perceptible difference.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9244 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9242, Nahdia wrote:Ank's vote on you isn't based on logic, hence you can't presume it's an end result of them scumreading you.
Exactly. I don't know how they got there. I would have the same problem if he voted anyone else.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9245 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 9240, MathBlade wrote:Every emotion I have in every game I do every word I say is genuine. I can't fake emotion and it is nigh on impossible for me to lie. In the rare instances as scum or town I know a person has to I have to go back and put myself in that raw emotion.

There are a few trigger points for me one of which is gender. If you hit those trigger points then and only then do I become a ball of illogical goo. Telling me to figure someone out is about as effective as telling a rock to climb stairs.
Unnecessary... LAMIST... it's all there.
Also, Idgaf. Also, I don't believe you.
How do you play scum without lying? Faking a read on someone has got to be considered lying.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9246 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If the Speakeasy didn't have a privacy policy I would so be citing it right now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9247 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Yoshi, this is kind of an uncomfortable/strange conversation to be having in the context of a game of mafia I realize, but do keep in mind you're not speaking to someone that's neurotypical.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9248 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Ankamius »

No, I've been scumreading Mathblade pretty consistently for a while now.

The info I got from this exchange only makes me more sure that slot is scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9249 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It is completely uncalled for to say I am lying about a mental condition.
I can't explain the reads part without giving away all of my scum play and doing a trust tell. I am ignoring those last two sentences.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”