New Normal Guidelines - April 2017 update!

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Empking »

In post 11, zoraster wrote:Personally that seems a far, far worse thing than having randomness. Modkills as part of the game design should not be normal.

If compulsive is a role that you must act each night, I don't see why you shouldn't be punished for breaking it.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #344 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Empking »

In post 343, krylea wrote:Sorry if this has been asked before or is stated somewhere that I didn't see. On the 'normal' page it has a list of explicitly normal roles. Can you have a combination of roles? Can there be, for example, a Mafia Encryptor Tracker or a Town Commuter Mason? Does that still count as normal?
I do not think so, although some roles, such as neighbours, can be modifiers and thus can be combined with other normal roles. Its possible that encryptor and mason might be in the same boat; I haven't checked.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi

Return to “Mafia Discussion”