-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1288, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1220, krylea wrote:But like, why are there all these votes on people who aren't Grey or RD? It's pretty clear that's where we are lynching right now, unless someone makes a really, REALLY good case for that being TvT somehow
Care she does not, a fuck she does not give
Still think that's true, Gin?

Or was I right when I said she'd have hammered RD if that was so?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1487, TwoFace wrote:I'm still not convinced you're town.
Grey is a Town read but not a confirmation.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:06 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1492, krylea wrote:Still tempted to call Grey scum fakeclaiming off my day 1 gut
Yes peaches, I'm Scum that bussed my buddy hardcore on d1 for that sweet, sweet towncred that will last me all the way to d3, when I'll be paranoia-lynched for still being alive as a claimed cop.

Your skills are too sharp for me.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

grey, please pm me every time you sign up for a game, you are an infinite well of top tier comedy
nah
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:10 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1413, Ircher wrote:
D
on't fret
I
t isn't the end of the world.
D
on't
I
nvestigate

For those wondering how I knew I was jailed.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:12 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1503, Human Sequencer wrote:grey, please pm me every time you sign up for a game, you are an infinite well of top tier comedy
<3
---
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:12 am

Post by krylea »

In post 1502, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1492, krylea wrote:Still tempted to call Grey scum fakeclaiming off my day 1 gut
Yes peaches, I'm Scum that bussed my buddy hardcore on d1 for that sweet, sweet towncred that will last me all the way to d3, when I'll be paranoia-lynched for still being alive as a claimed cop.

..which would be why I then said literally right after that that I was probably wrong?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

-Grey- wrote:

Literally right after the part you quoted she said she's accepting you as town for now. I don't get how you can keep going aggro on people and then bitch that they don't fully trust your claim, and the "just suck it up I call it as I see it" diatribe isn't actually going to forward your cause.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:16 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1507, Flubbernugget wrote:
-Grey- wrote:

Literally right after the part you quoted she said she's accepting you as town for now. I don't get how you can keep going aggro on people and then bitch that they don't fully trust your claim, and the "just suck it up I call it as I see it" diatribe isn't actually going to forward your cause.
I don't really give a damn what you think about me.

Side effect of having a limited lifespan. The small things in life are inconsequential indeed.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:17 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1506, krylea wrote:
In post 1502, -Grey- wrote:

..which would be why I then said literally right after that that I was probably wrong?
You still felt the need to put that bullshit shade in your post, so you deserved my remark concerning it.
---
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

So I'm not actually going to try and finish my catch up. I don't think I will make it to the actually game with the pace I've been making.

Kryela's monologe about actually putting effort forth followed by not putting effort forth is really bad. She then had time to point out Grey's misrep but none to actually scum hunt. There's a small part of me that thinks she is town that is lost in the speed of the game, but not enough for me to not like the wagon
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: Kryela
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

There's plenty of scum in Kryela to not be petty
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

I think that might be L-2.

I approve.
---
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:34 am

Post by krylea »

In post 1510, Flubbernugget wrote:So I'm not actually going to try and finish my catch up. I don't think I will make it to the actually game with the pace I've been making.

Kryela's monologe about actually putting effort forth followed by not putting effort forth is really bad. She then had time to point out Grey's misrep but none to actually scum hunt. There's a small part of me that thinks she is town that is lost in the speed of the game, but not enough for me to not like the wagon
..because I'm still rereading the thread? I'm following what's going on at the same time, but I'm still going over d1 rn.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:40 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1510, Flubbernugget wrote:There's a small part of me that thinks she is town that is lost in the speed of the game, but not enough for me to not like the wagon
There's a larger than small part of me that reads this as distancing.
---
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1513, -Grey- wrote:I think that might be L-2.

I approve.
I should have been the 4th vote
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Alisae »

Krylea, you had the N1 to go over day 1.
VOTE: Krylea
L-1

I origonally voted Gin because I assumed Grey had investigated overnight, but I still don't like the fac thtat Gin defended rainbow dash so hard.
Also Naomi concerns me for not voting during Day 1, it's like she had no notable scumreads.
GTKAS
| here.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:50 am

Post by krylea »

The most notable parts of day 1 were obviously the aftermath of Grey's claim and Dash's claim. Knowing now that Dash is scum, let's look at who fell where and when in the Dash vs Grey wagons:
The Grey wagon went on and off a few times. The wagon that got him to claim was motivated a lot by the whole Naomi-scumslip business, and was led by me, Alisae, Gamma and Dash. Alisae and Gamma go after Grey because they don't like his focus on Naomi and think the scumslip thing is cover for scum!Grey to have a justified vote. Dash and I agree and join the wagon. Ircher and Gin pile on. Grey claims.
Some other shit happens that I'll get to later, then RD claims and pushes Grey. I believe RD's claim over Grey's and I vote Grey. HS does the opposite, as does Alisae. AA joins the RD wagon a little later, then Gamma after him, and Ircher after that. Gin waffles, claims it is TvT, tries to push me, then eventually hammers.

In the end, Flubber, TwoFace, Aspho, and Naomi are the only ones not on either Grey or RD at the end of the day.

My conclusions:
I obviously fucked up defending RD and my play looked suspicious as hell. No shit.
Gin commented very little after RD claimed until his post where he declared he thought it was TvT. I can certainly see town!Gin legimitimately thinking it was TvT. I can also see scum!Gin trying to get people off of the Grey/RD fight once scum knew Grey was a cop, to not get RD lynched. As Grey pointed out though, Gin is the obvious mislynch today if he is town. The fact that so few people joined Grey's wagon on him when he is such an attractive mislynch target makes me lean scum on him. But, as Grey said earlier, it could just be paranoia from scum and not wanting to stick their neck out. I find it interesting that Grey doesn't consider the scum!Gin angle to that though.
Upon rereading, I'm a lot more suspicious of AA. He joined the RD wagon after it was clear it was beating the Grey wagon, but never really pushed it after that. He was also lurking hard all day, and pushed the Asphodel wagon a lot.
If AA is town, then I am suspicious of Aspho. He didn't join either Grey or RD's wagon and tried to pursue AA instead. There were also good cases laid out against him day 1 which were at least somewhat compelling. I doubt both AA and Aspho are scum though.

HS is clear unless they were bussing RD damn hard. I suppose that's possible, but I don't see it as likely.
Gamma is still obvtown.
I still have no fucking clue on TF.

There was also the Ircher and Asphodel wagons to consider. The Ircher one was led by me, TF and Gin. TF was tunneling pretty hard on Ircher, but in his defense Ircher seemed scummy as fuck to me too.
Aspho's was interesting. HS, Alisae and AA were the first ones on it, and I liked how the wagon started. Eventually, Flubber joined with a super-opportunistic 229, where he was the 4th person on the wagon after a very poorly justified vote where he was previously lurking. I find this an interesting comparison to his behaviour today, where he also jumped on my wagon in a relatively similar fashion.
I think I was the only other person to join it after that, but I could be mistaken on that one. Maybe Ircher did too at some point? Either way, it never got all that much traction and was drowned out by the cacophony around Grey and RD.

Naomi is the only one I haven't mentioned much. I'm wondering whether to revisit her 'scumslip' thing given the knowledge that Grey is now almost certainly town and RD has flipped scum, but it's a hard thing to get a read on. The fact that she was also never on the RD wagon is also telling. There isn't exactly anything ironclad though.

This game is fucking weird. From looking at this, I'd be most inclined to suspect some combination of {Flubber, Gin, AA, Naomi}. Most suspicious of Flubber and Gin within those four. But I get that y'all are going to want to start with me first. Thoughts?
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:50 am

Post by krylea »

In post 1517, Alisae wrote:Krylea, you had the N1 to go over day 1.
L-1

I origonally voted Gin because I assumed Grey had investigated overnight, but I still don't like the fac thtat Gin defended rainbow dash so hard.
Also Naomi concerns me for not voting during Day 1, it's like she had no notable scumreads.
N1 was christmas
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1504, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1413, Ircher wrote:
D
on't fret
I
t isn't the end of the world.
D
on't
I
nvestigate

For those wondering how I knew I was jailed.
Oh I get it now.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1519, krylea wrote:
L-1

N1 was christmas
Fine.
The day before Christmas.
GTKAS
| here.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:52 am

Post by krylea »

In post 1521, Alisae wrote:
L-1

N1 was christmas
Fine.
I had christmas plans on the 24th as well. Sorry I didn't do a bigger catchup earlier, but it is kind of an unfortunate season.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1522, krylea wrote:
In post 1521, Alisae wrote:
L-1

N1 was christmas
Fine.
I had christmas plans on the 24th as well. Sorry I didn't do a bigger catchup earlier, but it is kind of an unfortunate season.
Okay that's fair.
Why not while Gin and Grey were doing whatever the fuck they were doing?
GTKAS
| here.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:54 am

Post by krylea »

Grey, if you really do think I am 100% scum, then why do you think there was no push on Gin at all today and no resistance at all to my wagon? Almost everyone has piled on and noone has said anything about it. Don't you think that other scum would have wanted to try to push the Gin wagon first since it was obvious I was getting voted today?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”