KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1524, Vaxkiller wrote:First read through done last night, so im semi caught up.

The biggest thing that hit me was anyone who could possibly think creature is scum is crazy. (Looking at you kuroi)

Rm looks scummy, and so does Gamma.

I dont possibly see how lycan could be lying about his role, and it doesn't seem scummy to me. Can someone explain?

Off to read more
Elaborate please?
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1512, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 1504, Klingoncelt wrote:Anyone on that list can be Scum, then, and told Lycan. Fuck.
Haha what an over the top post. "Anyone ... can be scum...
and told Lycan.
Fuck.

- Lots of mislynches to be had i guess

- Btw everyone, I think Lycan is scum

- The situation is so dire I need to show some emotion now

FoS: Klingoncelt

Why exactly did you ever unvote me if I was scum? Why didn't you call for an immediate hammer after I full claimed like you wanted?

I'll answer-it's because you believed me.

That's why most people unvoted me.

Scum were on my wagon-they're not because I'm now too high risk to lynch. My opinions need to be meaningless or someone besides me might start thinking critically about this ridiculous pants thing and before you know it, there's no mislynch today, just dead scum.

The thing is though, lynching me today is probably scum's best hope. Consider that while you all sit on the fence with the RM lynch.
The pants argument won't go away. Titus and MathBlade in a hydra deathtunnel guarantees a massive disruption in the time/space continuum.

The list shows that nearly anyone besides RachMarie or Gamma could have told you. It doesn't really help
you
, it helps
them

Unless you're an alt of someone that played with Math, or if you played with her on another site.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1526, Klingoncelt wrote:Unless you're an alt of someone that played with Math, or if you played with
her
them on another site.
The pronoun police have corrected your typo.

Please continue the good work and be careful to double check preferences in the future.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In Memory

Votecount 2.62:

Boring (4): Creeps20, KuroiXHF, The DEO, drealmerz7
LycanFire (2): ɀefiend, Creature
drealmersz7 (0):
Creature (0):
The DEO (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
KuroiXHF (0):
Vaxkiller (0):
Postie (0):
Creeps20 (0):
JaeReed (0):
ɀefiend (0):
Klingoncelt (0):
Deimos27 (0):

Not Voting: Postie, Boring, Gamma Emerald, Deimos27, Vaxkiller, Klingoncelt, JaeReed, LycanFire

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1525, KuroiXHF wrote:Elaborate please?
I'm assuming you are only referring to that part about you thinking creature is scum.

Hes the sun. We have 2 days in a row because of him. How the hell is that a scum ability?

He also seems to be aware of our abilities and is sharing some of that information.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:05 am

Post by The DEO »

That death tunnel is what I am trying to prevent by working with Titus to lynch RM/boring I would much prefer Lycanfire. I am trying to prevent the hydra arguments from hell.

Never ask how something is a scum ability Vax. I as a 3P on another site invented an alternate universe (literally) just to get a confirmed town threat lynched.

-- MathBlade
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:14 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't even know which I'm voting for atm

still quite sure both are scum

lycan's wagon was at L-1 for a while with no hammer, the only way scum don't hammer that? if the wagon already has ALL THE SCUM on it, or it is scum

only 1 of those really makes sense: lycan is scum

soooo....we just need to WORK TOGETHER to decide who to lynch first

if the lover claim is real, it makes sense to lynch lycan first, right?

The DEO can you re-evaluate the boring slot in light of what they said about how RM was playing and tell us if you find that buyable?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1523, JaeReed wrote:
Why are you so sure that it was definitely Creature that stopped the night phase?
Why can't Creature (if it was him that caused the night skip) be compulsive and basically a scum negative utility?
How has Creature "acted like town"?
He was announced as "the sun", and then we didn't have night. I just saw this as a 1+1=2 kind of thing. I guess I didn't account for compulsive negative scum things on account that I don't know what they are. Maybe I'm missing something big? As for Creature apart from the sun thing, he's been nonchalant, unworried, and free with opinions that seem towny but not in a sheepy way.
In post 1523, JaeReed wrote:Can you pick out a handful of posts that you feel are particularly indicative of town!Gamma in that he is fitting with your view of him as follows "listens to others, weighs it with his own assessment, and is open to suggestion (to a point)"?
It's basically his whole ISO, but when I'm back at a computer tomorrow I can grab a few for you.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1531, drealmerz7 wrote:lycan's wagon was at L-1 for a while with no hammer, the only way scum don't hammer that? if the wagon already has ALL THE SCUM on it, or it is scum
I'm ashamed to admit that this makes sense to me.

Are there other plausible possibilities that my lazy brain is glossing over?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

it's scared scum. they want to hammer but didn't know why i felt detached from making myself appear townie or why i chose to attack jaereed for placing a vote on me opposed to engaging him. drealmerz7 speculated about my role in post #1311 and concluded that he thought i was a bomb.
In post 1311, drealmerz7 wrote:still catching up but lycan is looking to be jester or bomb possibly with how he's playing
interesting how 3p was more likely than mafia to him, though. and how only mafia speculate things like this.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

like read this instead
my dear scumbuddies please don't lynch lycan it could be very bad for us
it's in-thread communication.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1527, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1526, Klingoncelt wrote:Unless you're an alt of someone that played with Math, or if you played with
her
them on another site.
The pronoun police have corrected your typo.

Please continue the good work and be careful to double check preferences in the future.

Indeed. Thanks for catching that, Jae.

My apologies to MathBlade.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1476, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1417, Lycanfire wrote: one thing you ought to consider is that there will probably be a night after this day period. see ya later
I thought that as long as Creature (the Sun) was alive we wouldn't have Night.

How does your lynching create Night?

Lycanfire
, can you elaborate on this?
-
MiniDeathStar
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Damn I actually forgot about this game it's gotten so boring.

Lycan is saying scum are afraid to hammer him, implying that all on his wagon are town (incl. drealmerz? Idk, we haven't had a VC in a while). However, he's also scum-reading drealmerz (I think). Not sure what to think of his overall demeanor but I still find his lynch to be substantially high-percentage.

Are people actually gonna reevaluate the RM slot because boring is tryharding? No.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1534, Lycanfire wrote:it's scared scum. they want to hammer but didn't know why i felt detached from making myself appear townie or why i chose to attack jaereed for placing a vote on me opposed to engaging him. drealmerz7 speculated about my role in post #1311 and concluded that he thought i was a bomb.
In post 1311, drealmerz7 wrote:still catching up but lycan is looking to be jester or bomb possibly with how he's playing
interesting how 3p was more likely than mafia to him, though. and how only mafia speculate things like this.
I didn't "conclude" anything. I was catching up on the thread and that thought hit my head and I wanted to share it ASAP because I wasn't caught up and wasn't sure where things were at. I didn't see the scum motivation in what you were doing. Thanks for pointing it out though, obviously you decided play that way to shake/disuade votes, and not because you were actually trying to get killed.

I mean, you're essentially arguing that I convinced my scumbuddies not to hammer you because you were a self-destructive 3p. So who not on your wagon at your L-1 period are my scumbuddies then? And you really think that 1 line about the potentiality of your role was enough convincing? I wasn't even convinced. And what about now? I'm an advocate of your lynch. You think I, as scum, panicked so hard that you were a 3p we didn't want to kill and blabbed a line to prevent your lynch then decided "oh no nevermind, just a towny, let's continue the push" ?

I just don't follow any of your thinking, and then it's like "oh, well, ya, obvi-scum, that is why, he's just throwing shit around to see what sticks"

I don't suppose any of you would be surprised to see me:

UNVOTE: boring
VOTE: Lycanfire

let's just get this done already, can we?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1538, ɀefiend wrote:Damn I actually forgot about this game it's gotten so boring.

Lycan is saying scum are afraid to hammer him, implying that all on his wagon are town (incl. drealmerz? Idk, we haven't had a VC in a while). However, he's also scum-reading drealmerz (I think). Not sure what to think of his overall demeanor but I still find his lynch to be substantially high-percentage.

Are people actually gonna reevaluate the RM slot because boring is tryharding? No.
two people in my scumpool were off wagon

two were on the top of the wagon

the last one kicked up a fuss and made sure to be vote #7, not 8.
In post 1537, Klingoncelt wrote:
Lycanfire
, can you elaborate on this?
i already answered your question.
In post 1539, drealmerz7 wrote:I didn't "conclude" anything. I was catching up on the thread and that thought hit my head and I wanted to share it ASAP because I wasn't caught up and wasn't sure where things were at. I didn't see the scum motivation in what you were doing. Thanks for pointing it out though, obviously you decided play that way to shake/disuade votes, and not because you were actually trying to get killed.
no shit i was trying to play a certain way. the best use of my role is baiting an nk. anyone can do vca. i wasn't rushing to prove my town status was something i was doing as far back as day 1. i was hoping if scum knew i was playing conservatively they'd shoot me. voting without a given reason is a tell too.

you have a habit of claiming not being caught up when you make posts. you were 200 posts out of date when you made this hysterical post vs. SS (source: )
my note wrote:516 drealmerz "if he's town".... "yeah fucking right". ok but this still denotes a consideration that you still believe that he can be town. the conclusion "it's protown to lynch him he's scum!" is pretty shite, because d7 admitted that it wasnt certain. there's an inconsistency in this post because he should be making a post to further the case on SS opposed to saying "vote him". like, questioning why people are hesitant to.
pretty interesting post you made for someone that hadn't read the thread
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

[quote]you have a habit of claiming not being caught up when you make posts. you were 200 posts out of date when you made this hysterical post vs. SS (source: )

ebwop post tag went to the wrong post somehow
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1540, Lycanfire wrote:...the best use of my role is baiting an nk. anyone can do vca. i wasn't rushing to prove my town status was something i was doing as far back as day 1. i was hoping if scum knew i was playing conservatively they'd shoot me. voting without a given reason is a tell too. ...
as far back as D1? it's D2...

and now you've just given up on baiting the NK or anything and...what is your strategy here?

flail more
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

votes on d7 thanks
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 1540, Lycanfire wrote:no shit i was trying to play a certain way. the best use of my role is baiting an nk. anyone can do vca. i wasn't rushing to prove my town status was something i was doing as far back as day 1. i was hoping if scum knew i was playing conservatively they'd shoot me.
In a role madness game?
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1529, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1525, KuroiXHF wrote:Elaborate please?
I'm assuming you are only referring to that part about you thinking creature is scum.

Hes the sun. We have 2 days in a row because of him. How the hell is that a scum ability?

He also seems to be aware of our abilities and is sharing some of that information.
You don't know RC, do ya? That's probably NAI.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 1545, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1529, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm assuming you are only referring to that part about you thinking creature is scum.

You don't know RC, do ya? That's probably NAI.
In post 0, RadiantCowbells wrote:WhiteLight was lynched Day Two! She was
Rainbow, Willbreaker Voteless Investigation-Immune Loyal Asceticizing Doctor Posthumous
Double Day
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

So because RC has made that scum once, it's always scum?

Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Postie »

Oh, no, I wasn't trying to argue with you. I'm agreeing. :P
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1548, Postie wrote:Oh, no, I wasn't trying to argue with you. I'm agreeing. :P
Sorry. I'm tired, cranky and haven't gotten my nap or my apple juice. :D

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”